ILWomen Top 50 Players 2024

D1 Womens Lacrosse
laxdadpat

Re: ILWomen Top 50 Players 2024

Post by laxdadpat »

I love Emma Ward's game. The feeds she gives is unmatched from behind the net to go along with a terrific 1v1 game. A complete offensive player who may be my second favorite player to watch behind Scane.

I think Clarke is going to blow up, funny statement considering most would say her has already. The supporting cast of players and coaches will take her game to a notch just below Scane. I think the coaches can handle having several stars on the field at a time to keeps things running smooth. She could win the Teewart if Scane has some issues this year and BC wins the title.

Scane just stands out to me because of the fire she brings to her defensive rides! These new green card rules will take out a major defensive component out of the game, ugggghh.
Relax77

Post by Relax77 »

laxdadpat wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:09 am I love Emma Ward's game. The feeds she gives is unmatched from behind the net to go along with a terrific 1v1 game. A complete offensive player who may be my second favorite player to watch behind Scane.

I think Clarke is going to blow up, funny statement considering most would say her has already. The supporting cast of players and coaches will take her game to a notch just below Scane. I think the coaches can handle having several stars on the field at a time to keeps things running smooth. She could win the Teewart if Scane has some issues this year and BC wins the title.

Scane just stands out to me because of the fire she brings to her defensive rides! These new green card rules will take out a major defensive component out of the game, ugggghh.
Laxdad. While I don’t think she isn’t misranked, (but then again what the hell do any of us really know) I do love watching Emma ward. You hit it on the head. She is deadly at x and around the crease. Such a joy to watch her create.
intheknow247

Post by intheknow247 »

NULax2 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:27 pm
laxfan9999 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:30 pm Let the debating begin

10. Jackie Wolak Notre Dame
9.Meghan Ball Maryland
8. Sammy White Northwestern
7. Belle Smith Boston College
6. Brooklyn Walker-Welch North Carolina
5. Delaney Sweitzer Syracuse
4. Isabella Peterson James Madison
3. Sam Thacker Denver
2. Erin Coykendall Northwestern
1. Izzy Scane Northwestern
Thacker is good, but not #3 good. Sammy White at #8 is too low. Should be closer to #5.
I won't be surprised if she is a Tewaaraton Finalist next year. She is a difference maker.
It it possible for a school to have 3 finalist? :D
TRUE!!!

Thacker is a great defender in the system she plays in which is ZONE. When I think of defender, I think of someone who can neutralize the other teams best offensive player - Thacker is not it. BWW is the best pure on ball defender in the nation. Footwork, quickness, good angle play, speed when needed.

Return to “D1 WOMENS LACROSSE”