Israel and West Bank Settlements

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: Israel and Zionism

Post by cradleandshoot »

So at the end of the first half the score is YA 150 and TLD 0. TLD receives the second half kickoff. :D
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:23 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:14 am
youthathletics wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:51 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:24 am
youthathletics wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:59 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:52 am
youthathletics wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:47 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:35 am
youthathletics wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:21 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:57 am
youthathletics wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:28 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:40 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:35 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:26 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:01 pm
Brooklyn wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:33 pm Palestinian alleges that American troops are in Gaza and involved in military operations:

Some may argue that this is far fetched. Recall, however, that people were saying USA troops were in Laos and Cambodia while the government and the pro war media denied it. Then Nixon ordered bombing in those lands and expanded the war. Because of the bombing in Cambodia we got the Kent State massacre. Thus, American military presence in Gaza is a very real possibility because government reports which deny it are not reliable.

Looks like there will be a war whether anyone likes or not, or denies it or not. Because of that the pro war types in the forum should get ready to enlist since they are so hell bent on having that war. If it's all worth dying for, then it's worth it for them to die there.

Who is going to sign up?

So you are now against protecting and saving Americans in Gaza and getting rid of Israel. Thanks, we know where you stand with certainty, now!
American soldiers in Ukraine yet? Your panties were in a bunch about that possibility…..What had happened wuz…. More hypocrisy.
Same stance. Not there to fight, other than to do the same. You are such a troll, Brooklyn Jr.
Stop lying.
You are just upset your pop shots and preconceived notion of me (and others) keeps backfiring on you, making you appear shallow, troll-ish. You are better than this. No need for the continual chip shots.
You are lying. You didn’t want US troops anywhere near Ukraine. Talked about Biden not telling anyone we would be sending US soldiers to war….. stop lying. I can roll the tape if you want….. you are a hypocrite. As for preconceived notions…..I can only draw a conclusion based on what your posting history has shown. Like Old Salt your mask slipped when I was more anonymous. Based on your reply. I started watching. Believe what people say the first time.
Nope. I am against going to war in those spaces, not rescuing our own people, really sad you can't see the difference.
No you were against the possibility of being drawn into war. It’s sad that you can’t see the similarities. Carry on about your day.
Exactly, same then, as now, protect and evacuate Americans; that is not hypocrisy. I'd expect you to understand this, knowing I currently have skin in the game, or maybe you did not know this.
So you are unconcerned with US being drawn in?
Of course I am concerned...I just said that. Is your post count down, or you trying to find some other angle for a 'gotcha'. Sheesh.
I just added one. I am not disingenuous like you are. Shameful. You had not mentioned the possibility of being drawn in. Didn’t even post a twitter link of your brethren clutching pearls about it like you were droning on about Ukraine….. which conflict are we more likely to be drawn into, Ace? Are we not firing weapons somewhere? Where is your criticism of Biden?
As expected, just looking for a fight, after being proven wrong, again.
No. Not wrong about your hypocrisy. Which conflict are we more likely to be drawn into and why? Which conflict should you be clutching your pearls about? I can only make a conclusion based on what you post. As expected? You won’t answer a direct question. (Adding to my post total)

Have a blessed day.
you've yet to prove my hypocrisy, even after the idle threat of going to the tape.....then try to throw the grenade back in my lap with a diversion question to get us away from your wrong accusatory statement...nice try, Chad. ;)

Likewise.
You showed no concern about us being drawn into the Middle East conflict. Maybe you just hadn’t gotten around to it. I can’t read your mind….I can only read what you post. Your hypocrisy was expressing concern about US troops being drawn into conflict in Ukraine but not showing any concern with us being drawn into conflict in the Middle East. You have since expressed concern. But not with the same angst expressed with Ukraine. I wonder if Biden has let the public know that being drawn into conflict is a possibility? Maybe you haven’t seen it on the site formerly known as twitter….(added to my post total) Bob.
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

Brooklyn wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:59 pm
youthathletics wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:35 pm
Same stance. Not there to fight, other than to do the same. You are such a troll, Brooklyn Jr.

LOL. You and Baducchi imagine yourselves to be so tough. But you've been challenged and have run away like timid little girls.
Says the biggest warmonger here.....you're cheering the Palestinians on as they provoked yet another war.

Not one word of rebuke. No pictures or angry pictures of the slaughtered Isrealis----all you whine about is Gaza. No calling out of Iran, and instead, playing dumb, and telling us "gee fellas, who knows where all these rockets and arms came from".

This war is on you and your "from the river to the sea" buddies who have no interest in peace.

And your too soft-minded and intellectually weak to understand you, and everyone who thinks like you, are the reason we've been dealing with this temper tantrum in a useless plot of land for decades now.

Hamas slaughters 1000+ Jewish people because they're bored on a Thursday, and you don't hold them accountable, Brookie. No protests. No anger. Nothing. You can't even be bothered to use the name Hamas or explain that Hamas are made up of Palestinians.

Instead? You save allllllll your complaining for the Jewish people, who aren't dying fast enough to keep you happy. It's all their fault.

And the "Reason" you give for why it's all their fault is "because Brookie sez so".
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

a fan wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:28 am
Says the biggest warmonger here.....you're cheering the Palestinians on as they provoked yet another war.

Not one word of rebuke. No pictures or angry pictures of the slaughtered Isrealis----all you whine about is Gaza. No calling out of Iran, and instead, playing dumb, and telling us "gee fellas, who knows where all these rockets and arms came from".

This war is on you and your "from the river to the sea" buddies who have no interest in peace.

And your too soft-minded and intellectually weak to understand you, and everyone who thinks like you, are the reason we've been dealing with this temper tantrum in a useless plot of land for decades now.

Hamas slaughters 1000+ Jewish people because they're bored on a Thursday, and you don't hold them accountable, Brookie. No protests. No anger. Nothing. You can't even be bothered to use the name Hamas or explain that Hamas are made up of Palestinians.

Instead? You save allllllll your complaining for the Jewish people, who aren't dying fast enough to keep you happy. It's all their fault.

And the "Reason" you give for why it's all their fault is "because Brookie sez so".

^ Sez the liar who hates democratization which could readily have solved the problem 60 years ago and avoided all conflict and all casualties. People needlessly die while he laughs and celebrates. In fact he wants more war by expanding it into Iran. But, like most right wing cowards, refuses to enlist to fight in the war he wants. So typical of chicken shtttt chicken hawks. Just as in the Afghanistan and Iraq wars -- happily applauding them and then crying about their end but not enlisting to fight them.

https://www.idf.il/en/mini-sites/how-to ... w-to-join/

Time for "heroes" like you to submit your enlistment papers. It'll be quite entertaining to see your picture postcards from your many adventures there. :lol:
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Man, maybe give it a rest?
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:56 am Man, maybe give it a rest?
Beyond repetitive. It's literally the same words over and over and over and over and over and...
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Matnum PI wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:59 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:56 am Man, maybe give it a rest?
Beyond repetitive. It's literally the same words over and over and over and over and over and...

Can we just get those who want a war to go fight it? That would give it a rest.

They don't want political solutions they just want violence. I want an end to all violence and have repeatedly said so. Then they make all kinds of insinuations even claiming that I stole land from Siouans without presenting a shred of evidence or even the slightest criticism from you pro war types. Where is your criticism of those repeated attacks?

Yeah give it a rest. But direct it to the pro war types first and foremost. Then all will be well here.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

a fan

Post by a fan »

Brooklyn wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:09 pm I want an end to all violence and have repeatedly said so.
So does everyone here, and we have ACTUALLY condemned both sides, Brookie.

But that hasn't stopped you from running your mouth, hurling insults, and calling anyone who doesn't think Israel is 100% to blame is a warmonger.

We're supposed to accept that you want an end to all violence, but you refuse to accept that everyone here is sick of this sh(t, and wants peace.

So you ignore what we post, and keep yelling at strawmen that don't exist.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Brooklyn wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:09 pm Can we just get those who want a war to go fight it? That would give it a rest.... Yeah give it a rest. But direct it to the pro war types first and foremost. Then all will be well here.
So, in a forum where most of the participants are close to senior discount age, you'll stop repetitively spamming this thread with "you're war mongerers!" rhetoric when the pro-Israel post-ers enlist militarily. That seems reasonable... :roll:
Caddy Day
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Matnum PI wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:39 pm
Brooklyn wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:09 pm Can we just get those who want a war to go fight it? That would give it a rest.... Yeah give it a rest. But direct it to the pro war types first and foremost. Then all will be well here.
So, in a forum where most of the participants are close to senior discount age, you'll stop repetitively spamming this thread with "you're war mongerers!" rhetoric when the pro-Israel post-ers enlist militarily. That seems reasonable... :roll:

That's the turd that been directed at me. With the idiocy that I stole somebody's land. Where's your protest of that?

What goes on in Israel or anywhere else is none of our business. Just stay out of it. Let's solve our own problems.

Like you people said before, GIVE IT A REST.

MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Brooklyn wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:43 pm
Matnum PI wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:39 pm

That's the turd that been directed at me. With the idiocy that I stole somebody's land. Where's your protest of that?

What goes on in Israel or anywhere else is none of our business. Just stay out of it. Let's solve our own problems.

Like you people said before, GIVE IT A REST.
I just replied to your PM with the following:

I was referring to both you and a fan. The hyperbole was pretty over the top from both of you.

That I happen to agree somewhat more with him in his critique of your views shouldn't be misunderstood as liking all the mud slinging.

As to the particulars of the critique you are referring to, I don't actually know enough about you, but my understanding of the critique was more about the hypocrisy of any American, living on lands once native controlled, claiming that only descendants of those first living on such lands have any legitimate claim to such lands and, moreover, should be free to commit any atrocity necessary to reclaim such territory.

Presumably, you, like a fan and me, are 'interlopers' by that standard and, by your logic, it would be legitimate and even worth cheering for descendants of indigenous, 'first' natives to commit atrocities to drive us from these lands today.

You're free to disagree that the lands you live on are not "stolen" from indigenous first peoples, but I think that's what a fan's point has been.

And if it's not totally clear, that logic is what you have been claiming about Palestinians versus Jews and others in Israel.

As to the challenge to anyone supporting Israel's right to defend itself from terrorism or supporting Ukraine's right to defend itself from horrific aggression to sign up and go fight, else they are a "chicken hawk", it's a stupid claim. Really, really dumb. Which you constantly make, as matnum points out. I could as easily challenge you to sign up to go fight for Putin or Hamas if you think they're the good guys in these tragic matters. But that too would be dumb response.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:56 pm ...that logic is what you have been claiming about Palestinians versus Jews and others in Israel...
Stating the obvious but I'm doing it anyway. And... Jews have been living in Israel continuously for thousands of years. The native american analogy doesn't even work because the Jews are also, so to speak, native americans. Both arabs and Jews have old, old connections to the land. Again, stating the obvious. Bottomline, Jews being natives as well, yes, you cannot have it both ways.
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:56 pm ...As to the challenge to anyone supporting Israel's right to defend itself from terrorism or supporting Ukraine's right to defend itself from horrific aggression to sign up and go fight, else they are a "chicken hawk", it's a stupid claim. Really, really dumb. Which you constantly make, as matnum points out. I could as easily challenge you to sign up to go fight for Putin or Hamas if you think they're the good guys in these tragic matters. But that too would be dumb response.
Especially when someone already shared that they have friend's children and their own children's close friends fighting in Israel. And this post-er most certainly is not alone in having people they care about currently being in danger's way.
Caddy Day
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:56 pm

I just replied to your PM with the following:

I was referring to both you and a fan. The hyperbole was pretty over the top from both of you.

That I happen to agree somewhat more with him in his critique of your views shouldn't be misunderstood as liking all the mud slinging.

As to the particulars of the critique you are referring to, I don't actually know enough about you, but my understanding of the critique was more about the hypocrisy of any American, living on lands once native controlled, claiming that only descendants of those first living on such lands have any legitimate claim to such lands and, moreover, should be free to commit any atrocity necessary to reclaim such territory.

Presumably, you, like a fan and me, are 'interlopers' by that standard and, by your logic, it would be legitimate and even worth cheering for descendants of indigenous, 'first' natives to commit atrocities to drive us from these lands today.

You're free to disagree that the lands you live on are not "stolen" from indigenous first peoples, but I think that's what a fan's point has been.

And if it's not totally clear, that logic is what you have been claiming about Palestinians versus Jews and others in Israel.

As to the challenge to anyone supporting Israel's right to defend itself from terrorism or supporting Ukraine's right to defend itself from horrific aggression to sign up and go fight, else they are a "chicken hawk", it's a stupid claim. Really, really dumb. Which you constantly make, as matnum points out. I could as easily challenge you to sign up to go fight for Putin or Hamas if you think they're the good guys in these tragic matters. But that too would be dumb response.

Just for the record, I have also been told to enlist and fight for Hamas but that has escaped everyone's attention as per usual.

Whatever the case, none of what goes on in those foreign countries is any of our concern. It is utterly stupid to be sending our tax dollars to intervene in wars that are of no proven value to the USA. The only beneficiaries are those who own stock in the military industrial complex. Nowhere in the Constitution do you see even the slightest suggestion that the government has any authority to intervene in foreign wars. Nowhere. To this day not one of you has proven that financing Israel's military is of any benefit to us.

When challenged to prove the claim that we benefit your only response is with criticism and attacks. Those are the real dumb responses. Why can't you just make a case for doing so? You don't because you can't.

Go ahead - make your case. Prove to the world (the vast majority world wide of whom oppose Netanyahu and his tactics) that further military intervention is for our good or for the good of the world. You failed in Afghanistan and in Iraq. Now you will be doomed to more failure.

But, as always, we'll wait for your "proof".

Kinduv

Post by Kinduv »

br00k1yn and me d0n't need t0 war because hamas wi11 war f0r us!!!!! ki11 the y0u kn0w wh0zzzz,,, 101 hahahahahahah

natives are c001,,,
Any great warrior is also a scholar, and a poet, and an artist.
-STEVEN SEAGAL
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Kinduv wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:13 pm br00k1yn and me d0n't need t0 war because hamas wi11 war f0r us!!!!! ki11 the y0u kn0w wh0zzzz,,, 101 hahahahahahah

natives are c001,,,

Well, in all honesty, your post does lighten up the atmosphere. :lol:

Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Brooklyn wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:09 pm ... When challenged to prove the claim that we benefit your only response is with criticism and attacks. Those are the real dumb responses. Why can't you just make a case for doing so? You don't because you can't...
1. There are at least 10 americans amongst the hostages. Based on the barbarity of the 1,400 civilians killed on October 7, there's no telling what the jihadists are currently doing to them.
2. Jihadists hate Americans almost as much as they hate Israelis. Maybe more. Jihadists took down the Twin Towers. Jihadists murder americans whenever given a chance. Any time a nation is at war with Jihadists, this is most certainly relevant for america.
3. And even if jihadists loved americans, which they most certainly do not, removing these truly vile, dangerous people from the face of the earth is a priority for any nation that has the ability to do so.
Caddy Day
Kinduv

Post by Kinduv »

Brooklyn wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:16 pm
Kinduv wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:13 pm br00k1yn and me d0n't need t0 war because hamas wi11 war f0r us!!!!! ki11 the y0u kn0w wh0zzzz,,, 101 hahahahahahah
natives are c001,,,
i kn0w! these pe0p1e are dumb, we're winning, the w0r1d is 0n 0ur side, the jews wi11 10se!!!
-STEVEN SEAGAL
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Kinduv wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:28 pm
natives are c001,,,
i kn0w! these pe0p1e are dumb, we're winning, the w0r1d is 0n 0ur side, the jews wi11 10se!!!

@Kinduv

I don't think Hamas would appreciate me very much given my own Jewish background. :lol:

Kinduv

Post by Kinduv »

Brooklyn wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:35 pm
Kinduv wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:28 pm
natives are c001,,,
@Kinduv
I don't think Hamas would appreciate me very much given my own Jewish background. :lol:
y0u're n0t a jew, y0u're n0t,,, i d0n't care if y0ur father has a hat and cur1y 10cks and everything, Y0U, as in y0u, y0u are n0t a jew,
-STEVEN SEAGAL
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Kinduv wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:39 pm
y0u're n0t a jew, y0u're n0t,,, i d0n't care if y0ur father has a hat and cur1y 10cks and everything, Y0U, as in y0u, y0u are n0t a jew,

Raised Catholic thanks to the Inquisition. But that's another story for another time ...

Return to “POLITICS”