Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:05 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:46 am This guy is quite the liar. The DoJ should have a long line of people waiting to refute his testimony under oath. They could start by answering why the statute of limitations was allowed to run out??
https://www.bing.com/news/search?q=Whis ... &FORM=EWRE
time for Garlands DoJ to step up to the plate and blow the whisteblowers testimony under oath out of the water. Then Garland can charge him with perjury. 8-)
:D yeah, not how the DOJ should ever roll. And they won't under Garland.

These guys are exposing themselves just fine.
Their testimony is coming apart at the seams as people dig into it.

The IRS agents admitted that the heavy majority of people who committed the crimes alleged of Hunter don't get prosecuted, and that those who make restitution don't get prosecuted. Only some do, but if they don't accept a plea deal and plead guilty, that's it.

So, what MAGA is saying is that the Trump appointed prosecutor should have decided to prosecute differently, because he's the President's son, than would be done with anyone else.

MAGA is also claiming that the Trump appointed prosecutor is lying about whether there was pressure from above...because that's what a whistleblower IRS agent says he thought he heard the prosecutor say...which the prosecutor has denied, saying that it is true that other prosecutors with whom he discussed the actual evidence weren't interested in doing more...because the evidence wasn't sufficient, wouldn't be provable in court, of further crimes...

But the whistleblowers admit, in front of Congress, that Garland didn't lie when he testified that there was no pressure on the Trump appointed prosecutor...

But yeah, if you want to hate on Biden, this squirrel allows right wing media to talk about this, spin this as credible "evidence" instead of...
You really need to get back to the real world. These whistle blowers testified under oath and made a hell of a lot more sense than your idiot rant just did. All Bidens DoJ has to do is have their own people refute UNDER OATH where these IRS agents are lying, because that is what you are trying to say. You do realize these agents have documented their findings for quite awhile now. If your saying they are lying where is your proof. I believe these agents before I will believe any of your nonsense. You should be ashamed of yourself. :roll:
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Few addicts have been enabled as lavishly as Hunter Biden has.

No politician has exploited their family tragedies as often as Joe Biden has.
Andersen

Post by Andersen »

How about the Kennedys?
old salt

Post by old salt »

Andersen wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:57 am How about the Kennedys?
How many Biden's have been assassinated ?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/driver-in- ... e-cleared/

How many times has Biden claimed that Beau died in Iraq ?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/joe-biden ... ed-in-iraq
Andersen

Post by Andersen »

I thought the issue was family tragedies? I also think Andrew Jackson got a great deal of mileage out of the death of his wife Rachel.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

The bottom line on this issue is which side is lying? There is no ambiguity here either the DoJ or the IRS agents are lying. The question is WHO is lying? Popular opinion on this forum is the IRS agents are the lying dogs. The DoJ has nothing to say except they deny everything the agents are claiming. It might take Detective Columbo to sort this crime out.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

old salt wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:44 am Few addicts have been enabled as lavishly as Hunter Biden has.

Yet another ignorant comment by someone demonstrably clueless about addiction. In fact, you likely don't have anywhere near the amount of information about this particular case aside from the garbage you read from your side of the aisle. Your partisan bias is pathetic. :oops:

How ironic that you focus on all of Hunter Biden's alleged criminal activity whilst you spout excuses and explanations for all of Orange Cheato's alleged indiscretions blaming them all on the deep state.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Kismet wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:53 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:44 am Few addicts have been enabled as lavishly as Hunter Biden has.

Yet another ignorant comment by someone demonstrably clueless about addiction. In fact, you likely don't have anywhere near the amount of information about this particular case aside from the garbage you read from your side of the aisle. Your partisan bias is pathetic. :oops:
I can't speak for OS but I watched my best friend in the world die from his 10 year addiction to cocaine. Does that make my opinion and observations and real world experience clueless as well? How many of you folks out there think Hunter will stay on the strait and narrow path once his old man is out of office? He is too arrogant and too big of a jerk to ever change who he is.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:51 pm The bottom line on this issue is which side is lying? There is no ambiguity here either the DoJ or the IRS agents are lying. The question is WHO is lying? Popular opinion on this forum is the IRS agents are the lying dogs. The DoJ has nothing to say except they deny everything the agents are claiming. It might take Detective Columbo to sort this crime out.
Wait a second, who on here said that the IRS agents are "lying"?
Not me.

They're giving their impression of what the Trump appointed prosecutor said to them and what they felt was a reluctance to further investigate and prosecute. Fair enough, their impression, their feelings. They also say that the Trump appointed prosecutor told them he wanted to be named a Special Prosector under that law but was denied.

MAGA is trying to make this much, much bigger, claiming that AG Garland lied to Congress (under oath) when he told them there was no pressure to not investigate, not prosecute, and that the Trump appointed prosecutor, Weiss, had full charging charging investigatory authority. No interference.

The IRS agents think they heard something contrary from the Trump appointed prosecutor, but the Trump appointed prosecutor wrote to Congress that there was no interference with his investigation and prosecution decisions and that he hadn't wanted to be named a Special Prosecutor but had considered asking to be named a Special Counsel, but decided not to pursue it...is the Trump appointed prosecutor "lying"?? It would be a crime if he is...
old salt

Post by old salt »

You didn't see this video on CNN or MSNBC or see these pics in the NYT or WP.

https://nypost.com/2023/07/19/mtg-displ ... t-hearing/
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:02 pm

I can't speak for OS but I watched my best friend in the world die from his 10 year addiction to cocaine. Does that make my opinion and observations and real world experience clueless as well? How many of you folks out there think Hunter will stay on the strait and narrow path once his old man is out of office? He is too arrogant and too big of a jerk to ever change who he is.
Really? How well do you know Hunter?
I was unaware he was an old friend.

Obviously, it's tragic that your friend succumbed to his addiction and died, as my family member did.

But millions of people successfully deal with their addiction and don't succumb...BTW, I'm sure some of these are "arrogant" "jerks". But they make it. I would agree that humility in the face of addiction can be very helpful to successful recovery. But not everyone who succumbs is an 'arrogant jerk'...

It's likely to be a lifelong challenge for Hunter...like with any such person, I suggest hoping or praying for their successful recovery is the appropriate sentiment. Doesn't mean giving them a pass for their mistakes, just a measure of understanding and maybe some empathy...but for the grace of God there go I
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:12 pm You didn't see this video on CNN or MSNBC or see these pics in the NYT or WP.

https://nypost.com/2023/07/19/mtg-displ ... t-hearing/
Didn't see?

Why would any respectable news organization publish such?
old salt

Post by old salt »

At least he could have declared his income & paid his taxes.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:15 pm At least he could have declared his income & paid his taxes.
Did you declare your income and pay your taxes accurately when you were floundering with addiction???

Might get in the way of paying attention, maybe other "priorities" were in actual control?

But yes, should have done all sorts of things including taxes differently...that's why the restitution is so important.

When are we going to hear you rip Trump for not reporting his income and paying his taxes accurately?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:12 pm

Obviously, it's tragic that your friend succumbed to his addiction and died, as my family member did.

But millions of people successfully deal with their addiction and don't succumb...BTW, I'm sure some of these are "arrogant" "jerks". But they make it. I would agree that humility in the face of addiction can be very helpful to successful recovery. But not everyone who succumbs is an 'arrogant jerk'...

It's likely to be a lifelong challenge for Hunter...like with any such person, I suggest hoping or praying for their successful recovery is the appropriate sentiment. Doesn't mean giving them a pass for their mistakes, just a measure of understanding and maybe some empathy...but for the grace of God there go I
Until you have lived the experience you will never be able to understand the heartbreak it causes to everyone around that individual. One night around 3 am he showed up at my back door totally wiped out and delusional that the police were following him. He wound up flushing an ounce of cocaine down the toilet of a local watering hole. I had his ex wife call me because he promised his kids he would be over that day to bring them presents for Christmas. He was a no show and his 2 kids waited for him on the porch crying their eyes out. I use to go with him to his meetings when he was inpatient at Park Ridge chemical dependency. There were times when that sparkle would come back to his eyes. There were times I actually thought he might make it this time. I lost track of how many rehabs, how many promises that this time would be different and the list goes on and on of empty broken promises. Every drug addict has to find their bottom. That bottom is deeper and darker for every addict. My friend who I loved like he was my brother never found his bottom no matter how deep he sank. Excuse the hell out of me for doubting Hunter is any different. You can believe what these people tell you ad your own peril. Sorry but this old guy has already traveled down that road.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:23 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:15 pm At least he could have declared his income & paid his taxes.
Did you declare your income and pay your taxes accurately when you were floundering with addiction???

Might get in the way of paying attention, maybe other "priorities" were in actual control?

But yes, should have done all sorts of things including taxes differently...that's why the restitution is so important.

When are we going to hear you rip Trump for not reporting his income and paying his taxes accurately?
The maximum effective range of an excuse MD is zero meters. Your making a lame attempt at justifying Hunters rationale for not paying his taxes because he was too effed up in the head. That is an excuse MD and the maximum effective range of any excuse is zero meters. :roll:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:32 pm

Until you have lived the experience you will never be able to understand the heartbreak it causes to everyone around that individual. One night around 3 am he showed up at my back door totally wiped out and delusional that the police were following him. He wound up flushing an ounce of cocaine down the toilet of a local watering hole. I had his ex wife call me because he promised his kids he would be over that day to bring them presents for Christmas. He was a no show and his 2 kids waited for him on the porch crying their eyes out. I use to go with him to his meetings when he was inpatient at Park Ridge chemical dependency. There were times when that sparkle would come back to his eyes. There were times I actually thought he might make it this time. I lost track of how many rehabs, how many promises that this time would be different and the list goes on and on of empty broken promises. Every drug addict has to find their bottom. That bottom is deeper and darker for every addict. My friend who I loved like he was my brother never found his bottom no matter how deep he sank. Excuse the hell out of me for doubting Hunter is any different. You can believe what these people tell you ad your own peril. Sorry but this old guy has already traveled down that road.
As I noted, we lost a family member to opioid addiction, overdose. 25 years old.
Believe me, I understand the magnitude of the tragedy.
Others on here have previously explained their own experiences.

Fortunately, millions are successful in their recovery. Millions are not.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?"

That said, sorry about your friend but that bad experience does not make you any more credible or even right about Hunter Biden.

I've lived the experience, too with an immediate family member and I'll take a pass on your lecture, professor.
Last edited by Kismet on Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:38 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:23 pm

The maximum effective range of an excuse MD is zero meters. Your making a lame attempt at justifying Hunters rationale for not paying his taxes because he was too effed up in the head. That is an excuse MD and the maximum effective range of any excuse is zero meters. :roll:
I have no idea what you're saying about "zero meters", as an "excuse" does not absolve or compensate anything. Of course he should have paid his taxes. He didn't. I can certainly understand how that can happen given the addiction. Can't you?

In his right mind now apparently, he's paid up what he owed, with penalties.
That doesn't make it acceptable, but it's the appropriate remedy.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

... MDlax has clearly demonstrated he has as good of an understanding of this issue as you do. :roll:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM

Return to “POLITICS”