Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
MDlaxfan76

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:20 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 3:57 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 2:44 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:34 pm sigh...Bongino has been an ultra-right attack dog on all things Hunter Biden...big part of what cradle calls just "schtick".

ggait called out his credibility 4 days ago and we've had a running discussion of Bongino since then.

He's a lying grifter on all sorts of topics, all part of the right-wing outrage machine.
But he would have taken a bullet to save president Obama. That is something you would never do ever. Maybe he patterned his ability to make a buck outside of the secret service ala Al Gore? If you find a large flock of gullible pigeons they can soon be separated from their hard earned cash. It worked for Al so a slightly different formula is working for Mr Bongino. Does all those trump people being talked out of their cash really bother you all that much? :D You did give me a chuckle when the lifelong Republican who hates his own party with a vengeance ripped on Bongino for hating the democrats. Is it wrong for Republicans to hate Democrats and right for Democrats to hate Republicans? Hell hating Republicans on this forum is required for admission to the club. 8-)
Wait a second.

1) How do you actually know he would have taken a bullet to save Obama? That was the job, but as he was never called to actually do so, how do you know he wouldn't have hesitated? (My hunch is that he'd have done the job he was trained and paid to do, the training would have taken over in the moment).

2) How do you know I wouldn't have been willing to do that job?

Here's what I would hope I wouldn't do after being in such a position: write a book claiming I was privy to high-level secret information I overheard...
You... Willing to take a bullet to save trump??? 😆 Col. Vindman was also privy to high level secret information and how did that work out? He violated protocol and threw his boss under the bus. You do understand you can be privy to high level top secret classified information and not blab it to anyone. My son has told me numerous times when he was in the FAM service that he was privy to top secret classified information. He never in a million years would have told me what it was. So did Mr Bongino do a Col. Vindman and violate his top secret security clearance and tell anything to anyone? You do know and understand that EVERY secret service agent is privy to top secret classified information. You act like you are stunned that Mr Bongino would make such a startling relation. BTW did you read Mr Bonginos book Life Inside the Bubble? I'm going to the library tomorrow to check it out. Maybe he blabs some top secret dirt. ;)

My bad, Col Vindman was a whistleblower. We know how untrustworthy them whistleblowers are. Just ask those IRS agents how that worked for them? There must be good whistleblowers and bad whistleblowers? :D Col Vindman should have followed protocol and taken his concerns to his chain of command. He chose to do it his way and paid the price. Those IRS agents certainly also know their careers are finished. So what is the motivation to be a whistleblower?
Again with the whataboutism.
Is that your only defense of this lying grifter, others are 'bad' too???

Back to Bongino, yeah, the job requires that training, that service...I absolutely would assume that in that job, with that training, I'd behave according to that job training. That's why I would assume that Bongino would have done so, but we'll never really know, will we?,

And no, his colleagues were pretty apoplectic about his writing and selling that book...he tried to walk back his claim of "high-level secret information" when called out by them. They didn't do what he did, none of them, and that's a heck of a lot of former and later secret service agents. I'm pretty sure I'd have stuck with those norms rather than grifting off the service with a book...

As to which POTUS, it's the job, either do it straight or get out...which is what Bongino did in Obama's first term, he got out...and ran for office. I might have asked for a different assignment in his position (in my case get away from POS Trump), but I wouldn't have gone a couple years and then written a book about it...

I obviously have a different assessment of Vinman's motivations than I do Bongino's.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:04 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:35 pm
old salt wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:15 pm Vindman was not a whistle blower. He illegally leaked classified info to a coworker/whistle blower who did not have "need to know" access to that classified info.
:lol: :lol: :lol: He thought Trump declassified it.
Maybe Trump thought about it... :lol:
That’s what I was thinking!
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Obviously this is a conspiracy. ;) Deep state and democrats doing it again.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:14 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:34 pm sigh...Bongino has been an ultra-right attack dog on all things Hunter Biden...big part of what cradle calls just "schtick".

ggait called out his credibility 4 days ago and we've had a running discussion of Bongino since then.

He's a lying grifter on all sorts of topics, all part of the right-wing outrage machine.
But he would have taken a bullet to save president Obama. That is something you would never do ever. Maybe he patterned his ability to make a buck outside of the secret service ala Al Gore? If you find a large flock of gullible pigeons they can soon be separated from their hard earned cash. It worked for Al so a slightly different formula is working for Mr Bongino. Does all those trump people being talked out of their cash really bother you all that much? :D You did give me a chuckle when the lifelong Republican who hates his own party with a vengeance ripped on Bongino for hating the democrats. Is it wrong for Republicans to hate Democrats and right for Democrats to hate Republicans? Hell hating Republicans on this forum is required for admission to the club. 8-)
Wait a second.

1) How do you actually know he would have taken a bullet to save Obama? That was the job, but as he was never called to actually do so, how do you know he wouldn't have hesitated? (My hunch is that he'd have done the job he was trained and paid to do, the training would have taken over in the moment).

Here's what I would hope I wouldn't do after being in such a position: write a book claiming I was privy to high-level secret information I overheard...
You... Willing to take a bullet to save trump??? 😆 Col. Vindman was also privy to high level secret information and how did that work out? He violated protocol and threw his boss under the bus. You do understand you can be privy to high level top secret classified information and not blab it to anyone. My son has told me numerous times when he was in the FAM service that he was privy to top secret classified information. He never in a million years would have told me what it was. So did Mr Bongino do a Col. Vindman and violate his top secret security clearance and tell anything to anyone? You do know and understand that EVERY secret service agent is privy to top secret classified information. You act like you are stunned that Mr Bongino would make such a startling relation. BTW did you read Mr Bonginos book Life Inside the Bubble? I'm going to the library tomorrow to check it out. Maybe he blabs some top secret dirt. ;)

My bad, Col Vindman was a whistleblower. We know how untrustworthy them whistleblowers are. Just ask those IRS agents how that worked for them? There must be good whistleblowers and bad whistleblowers? :D Col Vindman should have followed protocol and taken his concerns to his chain of command. He chose to do it his way and paid the price. Those IRS agents certainly also know their careers are finished. So what is the motivation to be a whistleblower?

Back to Bongino, yeah, the job requires that training, that service...I absolutely would assume that in that job, with that training, I'd behave according to that job training. That's why I would assume that Bongino would have done so, but we'll never really know, will we?,

And no, his colleagues were pretty apoplectic about his writing and selling that book...he tried to walk back his claim of "high-level secret information" when called out by them. They didn't do what he did, none of them, and that's a heck of a lot of former and later secret service agents. I'm pretty sure I'd have stuck with those norms rather than grifting off the service with a book...

As to which POTUS, it's the job, either do it straight or get out...which is what Bongino did in Obama's first term, he got out...and ran for office. I might have asked for a different assignment in his position (in my case get away from POS Trump), but I wouldn't have gone a couple years and then written a book about it...

I obviously have a different assessment of Vinman's motivations than I do Bongino's.
And by having a different assessment you can justify Vindman violating the longstanding protocol of using the chain of command? So cherry picking what rules and regulations to be violated is simply a matter of having a different assessment? Got it!! :roll: You seem to be tapping into trump logic here. :D
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:57 pm

Wait a second.

And by having a different assessment you can justify Vindman violating the longstanding protocol of using the chain of command? So cherry picking what rules and regulations to be violated is simply a matter of having a different assessment? Got it!! :roll: You seem to be tapping into trump logic here. :D
whatabout, whatabout,..wah wah wah...no defense of Bongino.

Again, my assessment of Vikman's motivations are different from my assessment of Bongino's.
How he raised the red flag on Trump's perfidy is a different crique.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:01 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:57 pm

Wait a second.

whatabout, whatabout,..wah wah wah...no defense of Bongino.

Again, my assessment of Vikman's motivations are different from my assessment of Bongino's.
How he raised the red flag on Trump's perfidy is a different crique.
There is NO right way to do a WRONG thing. What motivates you can't be circumvented by an Army officer who swore the same oath as I did. You can assess all day until the cows come home. Dan Bongino if you remember had left the service of the US government. Your biggest gripe about Bongino is he is a trumper who thinks the election was stolen. Is that illegal to have that opinion? I had a conversation with my son about this. I can't say very much about what he shared with me but I will say this. In recent years a large number of field agents across a broad spectrum of federal law enforcement decided it was time to find new employment elsewhere. If you can put 2 and 2 together you might be able to figure out why so many of these talented and dedicated agents became disillusioned how the rail road was being run. My son explained to me why he chose to leave the FAM service where he had a very promising career. It was not because he didn't love the job.
Thank you for the debate. FTR I can't defend some of Bonginos actions. He believes what he believes for reasons that are important to him. That does not make him to be the lying grifter you claim. He is a hard ass person who is not always very likeable but he served this country with dedication, honor and integrity.
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

His career since leaving the Service does not support the conclusion. His books were criticized for inflating his role, errors in fact etc. he lost his reporting job at Fox and later left the network. Fact checks are not his friend. Unhinged is one adjective that has been used. You Tube kickrd him off. He has run for the House 3x i believe. In Maryland he was less than impressive
ggait

Post by ggait »

Boy. Those weaponized deep staters at DOJ do not mess around when running protection for the Biden crime family.

Go after Hunter and you get 100 years in prison!!!

Comer and Ron Johnson will see this as confirm of how vast the conspiracy is. Surely George Soros is behind it all.

P.S. Delaware US Attorney Weiss calls bull shirt (again) on the IRS faux whistle blower. Which, of course, confirms that Weiss is in on the cover up too.

THE DEPARTMENT OF Justice announced on Monday an indictment against Gal Luft, the Israeli-American co-head of a Maryland-based think tank, on charges related to violations of the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA). Luft, currently a fugitive from American authorities, has been touted by Republicans as a potential whistleblower in their ongoing efforts to link the Biden family to corrupt business dealings abroad.

Luft was initially arrested in Cyprus in February, and fled the country after being released on bail. A six-count indictment was released on Monday. Charges include “offenses related to willfully failing to register under the Foreign Agents Registration Act (‘FARA’), arms trafficking, Iranian sanctions violations, and making false statements to federal agents.” The charges against Luft pose a collective maximum of 100 years in prison.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

OCanada wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:20 pm His career since leaving the Service does not support the conclusion. His books were criticized for inflating his role, errors in fact etc. he lost his reporting job at Fox and later left the network. Fact checks are not his friend. Unhinged is one adjective that has been used. You Tube kickrd him off. He has run for the House 3x i believe. In Maryland he was less than impressive
cradle doesn't understand that lying to make money is a very different motivation than breaking rules so as to defend democracy...

And I think he's lying to make money, not that he's just a delusional, crazy loon who actually believes what he says and that being such just happens to pay $7 million a year...
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 8:36 pm
OCanada wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:20 pm His career since leaving the Service does not support the conclusion. His books were criticized for inflating his role, errors in fact etc. he lost his reporting job at Fox and later left the network. Fact checks are not his friend. Unhinged is one adjective that has been used. You Tube kickrd him off. He has run for the House 3x i believe. In Maryland he was less than impressive
cradle doesn't understand that lying to make money is a very different motivation than breaking rules so as to defend democracy...

And I think he's lying to make money, not that he's just a delusional, crazy loon who actually believes what he says and that being such just happens to pay $7 million a year...
So now you have elevated him to the status of a crazy loon? Damn I wish I was a crazy loon if I can parlay that into 7 million a year. How much does lying Al Gore make conning people into buying carbon credits? The double standard rears its ugly head again. There are now good liars and bad liars. ;) FTR Al Gore is a pretty wealthy good liar. He is estimated to have cleared 300 million. It'll take Mr Bongino over 40 years to catch up to con man Al. ;)
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

.... no fear. You will always be a crazy loon to me.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:13 am .... no fear. You will always be a crazy loon to me.
Wow!! Is that a compliment?? :D it takes a crazy loon to recognize a fellow crazy loon.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:17 am

So now you have elevated him to the status of a crazy loon? Damn I wish I was a crazy loon if I can parlay that into 7 million a year. How much does lying Al Gore make conning people into buying carbon credits? The double standard rears its ugly head again. There are now good liars and bad liars. ;) FTR Al Gore is a pretty wealthy good liar. He is estimated to have cleared 300 million. It'll take Mr Bongino over 40 years to catch up to con man Al. ;)
That's my point, he's not a crazy loon...he doesn't actually believe what he says much of the time...he's a liar. For profit. Lying grifter.

I'm not so sure Al Gore has lied, knowingly, about the seriousness of climate change...can you show me knowing lies by Gore?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 8:12 am

That's my point, he's not a crazy loon...he doesn't actually believe what he says much of the time...he's a liar. For profit. Lying grifter.

I'm not so sure Al Gore has lied, knowingly, about the seriousness of climate change...can you show me knowing lies by Gore?
I would be happy to. When you start making mega millions telling people that carbon credits will help save the planet your lying out of your ass. How many carbon credits have you purchased? :D
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:34 am

I would be happy to. When you start making mega millions telling people that carbon credits will help save the planet your lying out of your ass. How many carbon credits have you purchased? :D
We did so for our business. We have a small footprint as a digital business, very little other footprint. There's very little that we can do directly to reduce our own footprint, which relies on being online continuously and able to scale rapidly with usage, thus reliant on cloud services like Amazon and Azure, but we can reach net zero by financially supporting projects that do reduce or recapture carbon emissions..

Do you understand what the money for carbon credits goes to build?
It's an imperfect solution, but it's not "lying".

Back to "lying", I don't see any examples yet from you of Gore knowingly lying about anything. I do see him personally profiting from the advocacy he has brought to climate challenges. Is it unseemly? perhaps. Is it "lying"? not that I'm aware of.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:04 am
We did so for our business. We have a small footprint as a digital business, very little other footprint. There's very little that we can do directly to reduce our own footprint, which relies on being online continuously and able to scale rapidly with usage, thus reliant on cloud services like Amazon and Azure, but we can reach net zero by financially supporting projects that do reduce or recapture carbon emissions.. Nonsense. Zero need to use the cloud and the HUGE energy drain.......or rather , carbon footprint, that these massive "servers" have.

Do you understand what the money for carbon credits goes to build? No. Tell us, please.
It's an imperfect solution, but it's not "lying". putting fear porn into the media stratosphere, to squeeze money from the usual suspects, may not be "lying", but sure is snake oil, tRump like behavior. Believe you have never actually watched Al Gores "movie"

Back to "lying", I don't see any examples yet from you of Gore knowingly lying about anything. I do see him personally profiting from the advocacy he has brought to climate challenges. Is it unseemly? perhaps. Is it "lying"? not that I'm aware of.
Lying, would be what John Kerry does. Like, when he recently (French interview) LIED about his support of Bush's killing wars, first in Iraq, than the mountains of Afghanistan (any minerals for batteries in those mountains ;)

golf carts ....tools for tools to play lousy rounds of golf. Walking is way better for the worlds carbon footprint....and yet.......
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:04 am

We did so for our business. We have a small footprint as a digital business, very little other footprint. There's very little that we can do directly to reduce our own footprint, which relies on being online continuously and able to scale rapidly with usage, thus reliant on cloud services like Amazon and Azure, but we can reach net zero by financially supporting projects that do reduce or recapture carbon emissions..

Do you understand what the money for carbon credits goes to build?
It's an imperfect solution, but it's not "lying".

I understand where that money is suppose to go. If a tiny fraction of it doesn't wind up in Al Gores and other folks like him I would be surprised. Any documentation for the book keeping on those carbon credits? Yes it is lying, I'm not sure how you don't see it. :roll:
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Is it a lie to say that "god" does not exist ?

What proof? Which god? Prove that I AM NOT GOD !

Climate change, which was called "global warming" for decades prior, is the new religion.

Fact.

can we have more floods...to go along with more droughts :lol:

"predicktions" are not lies, we guess. sure, does, instill FEAR ......via action like "carbon offset" nonsense.

tell us, why, again, people can't be riding bikes instead of cars ? Especially in the southwest USA.

Vatican and the Katholics own themselves some swag properities around the globe.....fact.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

runrussellrun wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:24 am

Is it a lie to say that "god" does not exist ?

What proof? Which god? Prove that I AM NOT GOD !

Climate change, which was called "global warming" for decades prior, is the new religion.

Fact.

can we have more floods...to go along with more droughts :lol:

"predicktions" are not lies, we guess. sure, does, instill FEAR ......via action like "carbon offset" nonsense.

tell us, why, again, people can't be riding bikes instead of cars ? Especially in the southwest USA.

Vatican and the Katholics own themselves some swag properities around the globe.....fact.
You ever try to ride your bike in a foot of snow?

Return to “POLITICS”