NESCAC

D3 Mens Lacrosse
Lacrossefan25

Re: NESCAC

Post by Lacrossefan25 »

Tufts coach needs to put the phone down! So many tweets that show how much d-bag he really is. But his Jordan’s in his closet look good next to the zero rings he has… was pretty much gifted a championship caliber program and bas fumbled it every year. He will never make it to the top with the style he plays and the arrogance he has.
Nescac12001

Post by Nescac12001 »

laxer69 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:17 pm 2024 Nescac season ranking? What teams graduate a lot of talent?
I know Bowdoin only graduated 5 guys. 2 of whom were 5th years originally in the class of 2022, and the other 3 who were actual class of 23. The rest of the 23 class is using extra eligibility from Covid to come back next year as 5th years
Laxxal22

Post by Laxxal22 »

DeepPocket wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:20 am Ty Xanders with a jab at the “upper crust” sounding player names of the NESCAC, and D’Annolfo kicks it down the line to W&L.

https://twitter.com/coachdannolfo/statu ... 26788?s=46
That's a Princeton name.
InsiderRoll

Post by InsiderRoll »

DeepPocket wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 7:20 am Ty Xanders with a jab at the “upper crust” sounding player names of the NESCAC, and D’Annolfo kicks it down the line to W&L.

https://twitter.com/coachdannolfo/statu ... 26788?s=46
Casey PG’d at Phillips Exeter and went to Tufts. He’s the living embodiment of what he’s tweeting about, what an Ass.
ah23

Post by ah23 »

Peak offseason content right here :lol:

(If IL doesn't do the All-Name teams anymore, they should.)
jumpman23

Post by jumpman23 »

Nescac12001 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 3:31 pm
laxer69 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:17 pm 2024 Nescac season ranking? What teams graduate a lot of talent?
I know Bowdoin only graduated 5 guys. 2 of whom were 5th years originally in the class of 2022, and the other 3 who were actual class of 23. The rest of the 23 class is using extra eligibility from Covid to come back next year as 5th years
Wow that will be a huge roster. Especially for a team that didn’t seem to look to do many substitutions, at least the 2 games I saw they were up 8 to 10 in 4th with starters. With that much senior leadership, the younger guys will be better for it
Njlaxx11

Post by Njlaxx11 »

Lacrossefan25 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:33 am Tufts coach needs to put the phone down! So many tweets that show how much d-bag he really is. But his Jordan’s in his closet look good next to the zero rings he has… was pretty much gifted a championship caliber program and bas fumbled it every year. He will never make it to the top with the style he plays and the arrogance he has.
lol, angry at something? did coach d steal your girlfriend?
Bigdawg69

Post by Bigdawg69 »

smoova

Post by smoova »

Trevar Haefele leaving his spot as Bowdoin OC to coach Northfield Mount Herman.
NNELax

Post by NNELax »

smoova wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:36 pm Trevar Haefele leaving his spot as Bowdoin OC to coach Northfield Mount Herman.
Many have tried and most have failed...Will he break the NMH curse?
sguy9

Post by sguy9 »

Many have tried and most have failed...Will he break the NMH curse?
This accurate. Wishing Coach Haefele the best. But as NNelax points out, NMH has gone this route before. Hire quality coach from the college ranks, get everyone excited only to fall on face. It's really strange, good school, huge student body, sprawling campus, good facilities, great league.... Must be that admissions and business office only want to spend on bball.. Are they good at anything else?
MVPiccoli

Post by MVPiccoli »

Njlaxx11 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:40 am
Lacrossefan25 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:33 am Tufts coach needs to put the phone down! So many tweets that show how much d-bag he really is. But his Jordan’s in his closet look good next to the zero rings he has… was pretty much gifted a championship caliber program and bas fumbled it every year. He will never make it to the top with the style he plays and the arrogance he has.
He WAS gifted a championship level program within an insanely prestigious institution. He HAS shoved his shoe collection in the face of social media. He CONTINUES to project elitism and an ivory tower mentality despite being humbled year after year. Dude was not wrong. Daly was the exact opposite. Humbly communicating externally, with a salt of the earth feel self awareness. Winning with culture and a hard hat mindset. Dedicated to the education and strategy. Maybe "Coach D" has those qualities underneath his false bravado. But stealing a girlfriend? Please.
Njlaxx11

Post by Njlaxx11 »

MVPiccoli wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 5:26 pm
Njlaxx11 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:40 am
He WAS gifted a championship level program within an insanely prestigious institution. He HAS shoved his shoe collection in the face of social media. He CONTINUES to project elitism and an ivory tower mentality despite being humbled year after year. Dude was not wrong. Daly was the exact opposite. Humbly communicating externally, with a salt of the earth feel self awareness. Winning with culture and a hard hat mindset. Dedicated to the education and strategy. Maybe "Coach D" has those qualities underneath his false bravado. But stealing a girlfriend? Please.
And tufts hasn’t fallen off since he’s taken over. So what he showcases his shoe collection - lots of people do that. In fact, a ton of kids in the lacrosse community have interest in shoes. Who cares what Daly was? He was the coach 8 years ago. I had the opportunity to be around tufts a bit this year and they are all about strategy and education. The way Coach D and his staff connect with the players on the team was amazing. And I certainly wouldn’t call it false bravado, tufts is a premier d3 squad under him.
MVPiccoli

Post by MVPiccoli »

Right, okay, who cares about the leader who actually took them to the promise land? I mean, eff that guy. It's all about the swag brah. You were "around" them eh? Instead of insinuating he stole someones girlfriend, maybe get off the guys jock young fella.
Chipzhoo

Post by Chipzhoo »

Nescac12001 wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 3:31 pm
Midd loses Muldoon (SSDM), Sheehan (A), and Dobensky (D). With a(nother) year under the belt, rising juniors and sophomores should anchor a strong team.
ah23

Post by ah23 »

MVPiccoli wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:31 am Right, okay, who cares about the leader who actually took them to the promise land? I mean, eff that guy. It's all about the swag brah. You were "around" them eh? Instead of insinuating he stole someones girlfriend, maybe get off the guys jock young fella.
And instead of taking out your frustrations about your alma mater like this, find a more productive way than grandstanding about elitism and...shoes (which, as has been said before, you only see if you a) follow his twitter account and b) check twitter a lot).
MVPiccoli

Post by MVPiccoli »

How you drew a line between me finding the “stole your girlfriend” line annoying and grandstanding about elitism is beyond me. I don’t see the tweets. I don’t closely follow Tufts. I looked them up previously when the topic came up earlier this year. Just thought what the guy said about putting the phone down was a fair point. And I love got lots of healthy outlets man. I’m all good.
RE6ULATOR

Post by RE6ULATOR »

MVPiccoli wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 5:33 pm How you drew a line between me finding the “stole your girlfriend” line annoying and grandstanding about elitism is beyond me. I don’t see the tweets. I don’t closely follow Tufts. I looked them up previously when the topic came up earlier this year. Just thought what the guy said about putting the phone down was a fair point. And I love got lots of healthy outlets man. I’m all good.
Don’t even listen to him. My dude won’t post a thing about HIS alma, just NESCAC AND tufts. Pot shot at best.
SoLaxNC

Post by SoLaxNC »

1) Tufts - graduated a lot of fire power (Boyden, Bruun, Swank, Kohn) but always seem to have more to step in.
2-4) Midd: lots of young talent got experience last year. Bowdoin: return most key players but need some help from 2023 class to add depth at midfield and LSM. Amherst: lost DeMallie, Gonzalez and a few other offensive players. May take a step back from last season but still have some solid talent and seem to recruit well.
5-7) Trinity, Wesleyan, Williams
8-10) Colby, Conn, Hamilton
11) Bates
Njlaxx11

Post by Njlaxx11 »

MVPiccoli wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 5:33 pm How you drew a line between me finding the “stole your girlfriend” line annoying and grandstanding about elitism is beyond me. I don’t see the tweets. I don’t closely follow Tufts. I looked them up previously when the topic came up earlier this year. Just thought what the guy said about putting the phone down was a fair point. And I love got lots of healthy outlets man. I’m all good.
doesn't seem like you're ok. saw your post in the cabrini thread that was similar to drunk texting your ex.

Return to “D3 MENS LACROSSE”