NCAA Championship Probabilities

D3 Mens Lacrosse
lax1983

Re: NCAA Championship Probabilities

Post by lax1983 »

But they lost by 1 goal the first time and made the nescac tournament, which is what the argument was. No d2 could make the nescac playoffs.

They lost to #17 Middlebury by 1, beat #20 williams, lost to #1 tufts by 1, lost to #9 by 4, and lost to #8 by 4. I imagine Saint A's would fend decently in the nescac if this was the case lol.

Hypothetical of course don't get your prep school panties in bundle!
Pitt12

Re: NCAA Championship Probabilities

Post by Pitt12 »

RamsFan wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 6:24 pm
Mainelaxfan wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 1:01 pm If the two top ranked teams from D2 and D3 crossed over to play in both Men’s and Women’s Lacrosse ( Tufts vs LeMoyne and Middlebury vs Pace) what do you think the outcome and score would be?
No idea on the women’s side but for men, I don’t think d2 could stay within 10 pts of the d3 team. If you go watch a few high end d2 and d3 games back to back the difference becomes pretty obvious.

In fact, if you had the top ten ranked d2 v d3 games, I think it would end up 10-0 d3.

There are obviously occasionally exceptions, but it’s a very different level game. I doubt many of the top d2 teams could even make the Nescac tourney.

Not hating, just being realistic.
You need to watch some more games Rams fan. :lol:

Return to “D3 MENS LACROSSE”