Re: Semifinal No. 2 -- Maryland v. BC 5/27 -- 5:00 pm

Post by wlaxphan20 »

LarryGamLax wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 11:15 am
wlaxphan20 wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 10:57 am
LarryGamLax wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 10:48 am
totc wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 8:01 am
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 3:16 pm
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 10:54 am
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 6:39 am I actually liked the occasional birds-eye view from the camera hovering over the field. It gave the viewer a terrific view of the spacing, the overloads, and other gimmicks an offense has to try and a defense has to contend with. You could see, for example, BC trying to stretch the length of the slides Maryland would need to make to help, and then how BC moved the ball off the slide/double. Just kind of fun to see. Great production, helped by the four very best teams in the land laying it alllll out.

I thought Maryland had this game won, and managed down the stretch.
I also enjoyed the modified birds eye view. Nice new wrinkle which added to the broadcast.
I could do without the mic'd up refs in the draw circle. The ref mics are great when conversing with players or explaining fouls/yellows.
Disagree! You get to hear the signals the centers yell out to their wing players.

Plus, did you notice the one umpire who seemed to interact the most was the former U.S. field hockey player, Judy Strong? I think she umpired the NCAA Division I field hockey tournament last fall (early rounds, not the Final Four).

totc....you think those were "signals" huh? Okay, tell me which Centers were yelling signals and what did they mean?
I genuinely think Charlotte saying “she has it” meant that the ball was sitting in the sticks in such a way that gave Ally a slight advantage at directing it. Whether it’s something like the bottom corner of Mastroianni’s head sitting just above Charlotte’s (giving Ally an bit of an advantage at directing the ball) or something similar I don’t know.

Okay...what other Center of the Final Four teams said anything? What did they say and what did it mean? I have been around long enough and I have seen some great DS, but I really can't remember hearing them shout out "signals". Maybe some of what Charlotte did was real, but I think she was doing most times to throw off whomever was Drawing against her.

Sure that might be true, we really don’t know, but she’s certainly not the only center I’ve seen give cues off the draw (not all cues have to be verbal). Whatever the reason behind her decision to use a verbal cue, if it was for distraction I’d think it would be done on every single draw. Who knows
OuttaNowhereWregget

Post by OuttaNowhereWregget »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 6:48 am Exactly DMac. Take the play involving Peduzzi. BC smartly locked off her passing options and BC made her -- a defender without a ton of experience -- carry the ball and eventually turn it over. Good awareness, good team play...all written off in a sports radio blather for a "choke." Baloney.

The sort of interesting thing to me is this: if you're looking for a choke candidate, you might look at Northwestern letting an 8 or 7 goal lead evaporate, rather than a tightly contested game involving the No. 2 and 3 seeds. But our troll chose Maryland to single out. Again.

viewtopic.php?p=377245#p377245
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 4:28 pm Colossal choke. One for the annals of infamy.
Guess you missed it...
OuttaNowhereWregget

Re: How did Maryland choke this game away?

DMac wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 6:26 am Through ONW vision these are chokes but I would suggest that vision is that of a bat's.
One team losing or one player beating another does not equal choke unless, of course,
you're a critic looking for an opportunity to use the word however unwarranted.
Weeks' take away is hardly a choke by the Md player but rather a brilliantly executed
check by Weeks to which you give no credit by calling it a choke. This is a second rate
and inaccurate description of the play.
Leubecker's all out, caution to the wind, effort to get to the cage in a tie game with
little time left and the shot clock winding down is an exhibition of a player giving it
everything she's got to make something happen but runs into a collapsing and swarming
defense that isn't having it. You label this effort as a choke. That really is pitiful and again
doesn't recognize the beautifully executed defense by BC. Then again, you just like to knock
Maryland and any excuse to call this loss a choke is good enough for you while disregarding
BC's effort and execution to win it. Sad commentary and really half aszed, inaccurate reporting.
I think not only this game, but the NU/UNC game also constituted a choke. When you have a decent lead with a lesser block of time left and you start making bad/nervous/unthinking plays to give up a lead, I consider that a choke. It doesn't eliminate or diminish the word comeback from the other team but it sure puts the (Charlie Brown) goat tag on the team that blew the lead. Choking is part of sports--always has been--always will be. I will continue to point it out when I see it. Just a normal sports day--nothing incongruous to see here.
DMac

Post by DMac »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 7:09 am
DMac wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 6:26 am Through ONW vision these are chokes but I would suggest that vision is that of a bat's.
One team losing or one player beating another does not equal choke unless, of course,
Weeks' take away is hardly a choke by the Md player but rather a brilliantly executed
check by Weeks to which you give no credit by calling it a choke. This is a second rate
Leubecker's all out, caution to the wind, effort to get to the cage in a tie game with
little time left and the shot clock winding down is an exhibition of a player giving it
everything she's got to make something happen but runs into a collapsing and swarming
defense that isn't having it. You label this effort as a choke. That really is pitiful and again
doesn't recognize the beautifully executed defense by BC. Then again, you just like to knock
Maryland and any excuse to call this loss a choke is good enough for you while disregarding
BC's effort and execution to win it. Sad commentary and really half aszed, inaccurate reporting.
I think not only this game, but the NU/UNC game also constituted a choke. When you have a decent lead with a lesser block of time left and you start making bad/nervous/unthinking plays to give up a lead, I consider that a choke. It doesn't eliminate or diminish the word comeback from the other team but it sure puts the (Charlie Brown) goat tag on the team that blew the lead. Choking is part of sports--always has been--always will be. I will continue to point it out when I see it. Just a normal sports day--nothing incongruous to see here.
Yup, you've beat that to death we all know where you stand on it however wrong you might be. Go back and listen to Stanwick's comment on the Weeks takeaway. This is what you see as a choke while a pretty darn good player and knowledgeable commentator who knows the game sees it as an excellent check. You absolutely ignore good play when you see that play as a choke rather than an outstanding defensive play....and I get that you aont gonna change, it's kinda like the ostrich burying his head in the sand thing.
OuttaNowhereWregget

DMac wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 8:07 am
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 7:09 am
Yup, you've beat that to death we all know where you stand on it however wrong you might be. Go back and listen to Stanwick's comment on the Weeks takeaway. This is what you see as a choke while a pretty darn good player and knowledgeable commentator who knows the game sees it as an excellent check. You absolutely ignore good play when you see that play as a choke rather than an outstanding defensive play....and I get that you aont gonna change, it's kinda like the ostrich burying his head in the sand thing.
I don’t expect we’ll ever agree on this topic, which is fine. I just don’t understand the personal element that you and others often feel the need to introduce when there’s a disagreement. Par for the course.
Essexfenwick

Post by Essexfenwick »

When you have 15 national championships … a one goal loss in the final 4 is just a bump in the road.

Terps will be preseason number 1 with 14 of the 16 BC game goal scorers back, Bosco coming back, America East player of the year recovered, 2021 #2 recruit recovered, top freshman defense recruit recovered and the #1 incoming 2022 recruiting class. And whichever transfer CR needs to make it perfect
OuttaNowhereWregget

DMac wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 8:07 am You absolutely ignore good play when you see that play as a choke rather than an outstanding defensive play....
This is an incorrect statement and a mischaracterization of my position. Again—there are two truths here—1) Maryland choked down the stretch, and 2) BC played stellar defense. Both are true simultaneously without detracting from what appears to be a contradictory opinion on the other side.
OuttaNowhereWregget

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 9:17 pm
njbill wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 10:53 am
admin wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 9:49 am 1- If a post-er is trolling, report it. Do not attack them personally. Report it.
2- This Forum is like a party. And, at this party, we don't allow personal attacks and especially personal attacks by many against one individual post-er. If that post-er is a troll, see #1 above. If that post-er is unpopular, so be it. But... No personal attacks.
3- Inthe8m, remove your current signature.
I’m going to stick my nose in here because I think these are some things that need to be said.

I stopped posting about 11 months ago. When ONW and another poster continued to take shots at me, I decided to return because I had had enough of their repeated attacks.

I did not make attacks on you, Bill. I give examples in threads below.

I told them I would address their behavior in the no-holds-barred Hamsterdam, but neither took me up on that.

Here’s how I responded to your invitation to Hamsterdam:

viewtopic.php?p=335458#p335458

I don’t keep track of all of his inappropriate posts directed at me, but ONW has personally attacked me many times over the past couple of years,

Again--this is simply not true, Bill. Here are two prime examples:

One—the initial Charlotte North post that you engaged me on, though my post was not a quote of your post. Please follow the topic thread to its conclusion and you’ll see that I never attacked you:

viewtopic.php?p=266151#p266151

Two—other times you and I had words about North. Very civil from my perspective but you be the judge:

viewtopic.php?p=271501#p271501

and here:

viewtopic.php?p=271593#p271593

...including comparing me to Hitler and the Nazis last June (later deleted but up long enough for me to see it).

This was what I posted, and I never deleted it—it’s still there:

viewtopic.php?p=272523#p272523

and the clarification I gave at the time:

viewtopic.php?p=272652#p272652

I reported that to admin in a public post, but nothing was done. Many of his posts have been reported by other posters, both on the public forum and privately to admin, yet he was only suspended once.

Some of the posts ONW recently reported to admin had called him out for his regular trolling. Admin issued warnings in a couple of those instances. Yet at least twice in the last year or two, ONW has acknowledged that he trolls.

I believe it was some time last spring (no, I’m not going to search his thousands of posts to find the specific one) in which he acknowledged (I’m paraphrasing) that he at times intentionally posts things to provoke, aggravate, and annoy other posters. To me, that is the definition of trolling and an admission that he trolls.

On July 20, 2021 at 3:37 p.m. in his own thread on the Penalty Box board, ONW said:
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:37 pm Right off the top—I would like to say that I deserve to be in the penalty box for all the trolling I’ve done over the years, and in particular the one I pulled today.

First, I want to apologize to admin and Matnum PI. They have better things to do than to police my childish behavior.

DMac, seacoaster, 8meterPA, Bart, TL, MDlaxfan76 and anyone else I have ticked off with my self-indulgent trolling and for being a general all-around capital A A-hole.
I condensed his post for brevity and bolded certain language. If you want to read the whole thing, you can find it in the Penalty Box.

So there you have it. ONW admits he trolls.

Here’s another misinterpretation. Admitting I trolled (past tense) and apologizing for it carries with it the cessation of such activity. Now, folks have all kinds of ideas these days as to what constitutes a troll or a trolling post. FanLax has defined it here:
under Unsportsmanlike Conduct
SECTION 4.
Subsection d.
viewtopic.php?p=8148#p8148
So—that’s it. And that’s going to be it for a long while. There are times (like here in this post) that I am accused of saying things I never said. It gets tiring at times defending myself and setting the record straight. Once I got accused of attacking another members daughter in posts when just the opposite was true. If I hadn't set the record straight at the time--that nasty unfounded accusation stays there. But I'm getting to the point where I wonder if it's worth it. Folks are going to believe what they want regardless of the facts. Happens all the time in the world. Why should this forum be any different?

I have admitted to being wrong and have apologized in the past and will do so again in the future if need be. (By the way, I did use ONW in Feb '21 for a while simultaneously with Cletus on a deeper look.)

Ultimately, I rely on admin to rule the roost and keep me in line. He told me to chill recently. So I chilled. He was right. He has always been right in his warnings to me. One time I ignored him and did my deserved time in the box. I am trying to get better at certain things. But I won’t curtail my opinions on sports, games, pastimes (which is what we're supposed to be doing here--talking about games--you all know that, right?) because maybe someone won’t like them. That’s admin’s call. Me? I'm going to continue to do on this site what I've been doing for the last 3-1/2 years: write about the sport I love.

So, Bill--did you get a chance to read my response to your smear piece? Whether you mixed me up with someone else or misremembered or whatever--the disparaging intention of your post was clear. I ask if you've seen my response because admin did move the posts around some but I figure you got the notification as I did quote your original post as I'm doing here again. Seems the main body of your facts--that I attacked you, that I compared you to Hitler and then deleted the post--were incorrect. Lies at worst--mixed-up and/or misremembered bits at best. All to say--you owe me an apology. That's typically what follows accusations that are proven to be false.
njbill

Post by njbill »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 8:35 pm So, Bill--did you get a chance to read my response to your smear piece? Whether you mixed me up with someone else or misremembered or whatever--the disparaging intention of your post was clear. I ask if you've seen my response because admin did move the posts around some but I figure you got the notification as I did quote your original post as I'm doing here again. Seems the main body of your facts--that I attacked you, that I compared you to Hitler and then deleted the post--were incorrect. Lies at worst--mixed-up and/or misremembered bits at best. All to say--you owe me an apology. That's typically what follows accusations that are proven to be false.
I’ve decided to not to respond to your posts ever since you compared me to Hitler and the Nazis last June and continued to take shots at me even after I stopped posting.

But I will respond to your latest, and that will be it. You cite a few of your posts and claim that “proves” you didn’t take shots at me. What about all the times you did and, no, I’m not going to search through your thousands and thousands of posts under God knows how many screen names to dig up examples. You know you did it. I know you did it. That’s good enough.

I didn’t say you deleted an entire post. I said you deleted the comparison to Hitler and the Nazis. Perhaps you misunderstood what I meant.

Your edited post of June 21, 2021 said, in relevant part:
Cletus wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:32 am
I am referring to the larger issue of bullying and intimidation and insults on these boards, not just what went on between CO and Jersey. Nazi Germany is a perfect example of what happens when Might Makes Right. Stalin's regime, Idi Amin's Uganda, Japan in the 30's-40's are others. When members are attacked, insulted, belittled and/or intimidated--that's not a mole hill. Being on the receiving end is no fun--for anyone, in any forum, in any walk of life.
What you did was edit the first and second sentences, above, to delete the offensive direct comparison to Hitler and the Nazis. I saw it before you edited it and wrote down what you said. I still have the piece of paper. You edited your post before another poster responded, which is why there is no “edit” indicator on your post. Perhaps admin has a record of your initial, unedited post.

I addressed your “Hilter/Nazis” comment in my June 23, 2021 post two days later. I said, in relevant part:
njbill wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:59 pm
A few days ago Mr. Zero Tolerance called me a bully and an intimidator, referencing Hitler and the Nazis. He said he was referring to the “larger issue of bullying and intimidation and insults on these boards, not just what went on between CO and Jersey.” Not just. Well, not just means “including.” Nor did he add the usual disclaimer – if that is what he meant – that his comments did not apply to me. So they did. At least that’s how I read them. Has admin taken any action? No. That Cletus later deleted those comments is pretty compelling evidence he knew they were inappropriate.
You did not respond to my post and, in fact, never denied that you had compared me to Hitler and the Nazis. YOU SAID NOTHING ABOUT MY POST IN THE INTERVENING 11 MONTHS. Only after I recently mentioned your post again did you pipe up.

I’m not looking for an apology from you. I simply don’t care.

You need to clean up your act. How many people have to tell you that for it to sink in? If you had truly “ceased” trolling last year, as you claim, that would have been fine. But you haven’t, as many have pointed out.
OuttaNowhereWregget

njbill wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 9:56 pm
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 8:35 pm So, Bill--did you get a chance to read my response to your smear piece? Whether you mixed me up with someone else or misremembered or whatever--the disparaging intention of your post was clear. I ask if you've seen my response because admin did move the posts around some but I figure you got the notification as I did quote your original post as I'm doing here again. Seems the main body of your facts--that I attacked you, that I compared you to Hitler and then deleted the post--were incorrect. Lies at worst--mixed-up and/or misremembered bits at best. All to say--you owe me an apology. That's typically what follows accusations that are proven to be false.
I’ve decided to not to respond to your posts ever since you compared me to Hitler and the Nazis last June and continued to take shots at me even after I stopped posting.

But I will respond to your latest, and that will be it. You cite a few of your posts and claim that “proves” you didn’t take shots at me. What about all the times you did and, no, I’m not going to search through your thousands and thousands of posts under God knows how many screen names to dig up examples. You know you did it. I know you did it. That’s good enough.

I didn’t say you deleted an entire post. I said you deleted the comparison to Hitler and the Nazis. Perhaps you misunderstood what I meant.

Your edited post of June 21, 2021 said, in relevant part:
Cletus wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:32 am
I am referring to the larger issue of bullying and intimidation and insults on these boards, not just what went on between CO and Jersey. Nazi Germany is a perfect example of what happens when Might Makes Right. Stalin's regime, Idi Amin's Uganda, Japan in the 30's-40's are others. When members are attacked, insulted, belittled and/or intimidated--that's not a mole hill. Being on the receiving end is no fun--for anyone, in any forum, in any walk of life.
What you did was edit the first and second sentences, above, to delete the offensive direct comparison to Hitler and the Nazis. I saw it before you edited it and wrote down what you said. I still have the piece of paper. You edited your post before another poster responded, which is why there is no “edit” indicator on your post. Perhaps admin has a record of your initial, unedited post.

I addressed your “Hilter/Nazis” comment in my June 23, 2021 post two days later. I said, in relevant part:
njbill wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:59 pm
A few days ago Mr. Zero Tolerance called me a bully and an intimidator, referencing Hitler and the Nazis. He said he was referring to the “larger issue of bullying and intimidation and insults on these boards, not just what went on between CO and Jersey.” Not just. Well, not just means “including.” Nor did he add the usual disclaimer – if that is what he meant – that his comments did not apply to me. So they did. At least that’s how I read them. Has admin taken any action? No. That Cletus later deleted those comments is pretty compelling evidence he knew they were inappropriate.
You did not respond to my post and, in fact, never denied that you had compared me to Hitler and the Nazis. YOU SAID NOTHING ABOUT MY POST IN THE INTERVENING 11 MONTHS. Only after I recently mentioned your post again did you pipe up.

I’m not looking for an apology from you. I simply don’t care.

You need to clean up your act. How many people have to tell you that for it to sink in? If you had truly “ceased” trolling last year, as you claim, that would have been fine. But you haven’t, as many have pointed out.
You’re a good writer, Bill. Unfortunately you don’t always use your superior skills to tell the truth.
OuttaNowhereWregget

you're a critic

critic -- "a person who expresses an unfavorable opinion of something."

That's what you were doing with Doc and the :06 Belle Smith goal--being a critic, right? So if the word "choke" isn't used it's okay to be a critic?

looking for an opportunity to use the word however unwarranted.
defense that isn't having it.

Leubecker was wild going into the teeth of the BC defense. She obviously had no plan. That's what made it a choke. Not only did she fail to get a shot off or pass to an open teammate, but she turned the ball over and it turned into the game winning goal down the other end.

You label this effort as a choke. That really is pitiful and again
Bart

Post by Bart »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:06 am
you're a critic

critic -- "a person who expresses an unfavorable opinion of something."

That's what you were doing with Doc and the :06 Belle Smith goal--being a critic, right? So if the word "choke" isn't used it's okay to be a critic?

looking for an opportunity to use the word however unwarranted.
defense that isn't having it.

Leubecker was wild going into the teeth of the BC defense. She obviously had no plan. That's what made it a choke. Not only did she fail to get a shot off or pass to an open teammate, but she turned the ball over and it turned into the game winning goal down the other end.

You label this effort as a choke. That really is pitiful and again
What? It does not make it a choke. It makes it a bad play. Just plain silly. I really do not understand how that is a choke? People play the game, sometimes they make good choices and some times they do not. Calling this play a choke is attempting to break down a multifaceted quick play into a signal talking point. A player looking to make a play making a bad choice is not choking, IT IS SPORTS. These types of decisions happen all game, some more visible than others but this one happened at the end of the game so it is remembered.
OuttaNowhereWregget

Essexfenwick wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 9:03 am When you have 15 national championships … a one goal loss in the final 4 is just a bump in the road.

Terps will be preseason number 1 with 14 of the 16 BC game goal scorers back, Bosco coming back, America East player of the year recovered, 2021 #2 recruit recovered, top freshman defense recruit recovered and the #1 incoming 2022 recruiting class. And whichever transfer CR needs to make it perfect
Thank goodness we were spared another year of chest pounding from the Maryland faithful (not that it will stop the "Ah, the magnificence of Maryland and their storied past! Ah, the genius of Cathy Reese! Ah, the 15 National Championships!" litany. The powder blue crew don't seem to crow as much about their accomplishments.
OuttaNowhereWregget

Bart wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:19 am What? It does not make it a choke. It makes it a bad play. Just plain silly. I really do not understand how that is a choke? People play the game, sometimes they make good choices and some times they do not. Calling this play a choke is attempting to break down a multifaceted quick play into a signal talking point. A player looking to make a play making a bad choice is not choking, IT IS SPORTS. These types of decisions happen all game, some more visible than others but this one happened at the end of the game so it is remembered.
Correct--it is sports--and in sports, choking happens all the time. I define choking as doing something to lose a game because you get nervous in crunch time.

Merriam-Webster gives it thus: "to lose one's composure and fail to perform effectively in a critical situation"
"had a chance to win the game but he choked"
Bart

Post by Bart »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:28 am
Bart wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:19 am What? It does not make it a choke. It makes it a bad play. Just plain silly. I really do not understand how that is a choke? People play the game, sometimes they make good choices and some times they do not. Calling this play a choke is attempting to break down a multifaceted quick play into a signal talking point. A player looking to make a play making a bad choice is not choking, IT IS SPORTS. These types of decisions happen all game, some more visible than others but this one happened at the end of the game so it is remembered.
Correct--it is sports--and in sports, choking happens all the time. I define choking as doing something to lose a game because you get nervous in crunch time.

Merriam-Webster gives it thus: "to lose one's composure and fail to perform effectively in a critical situation"
"had a chance to win the game but he choked"
We will disagree til the end of time on this. But by your definition the play in question is a choke because Leubecker was nervous in crunch time? Now in order to think this you somehow know the kids state of mind? I would say just the opposite, the kids was not nervous at all and made a bad decision because she thought she could make a play. It is just silly. Perhaps she had TOO MUCH CONFIDENCE and thought she could barrel into the snake pit and make a play.

It is an easy way to try to explain a complex and instantaneous decision for a player playing the game.
DMac

Post by DMac »

That is just so asinine.
What do call Weeks' play, just the lucky beneficiary of another player's choke?
One player going all out trying to make something happen that doesn't work
does not equal a choke. Some might call it a valiant effort that came up a
little short, but then again they might not be trying to be a tough talking
sports critic.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

DMac wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:17 am That is just so asinine.
What do call Weeks' play, just the lucky beneficiary of another player's choke?
One player going all out trying to make something happen that doesn't work
does not equal a choke. Some might call it a valiant effort that came up a
little short, but then again they might not be trying to be a tough talking
sports critic.
So Cordingly choked when Weeks took the ball away, right? You have to have played to understand. Those who don't or didn't, go on talk radio.
8meterPA

Post by 8meterPA »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:22 am
Essexfenwick wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 9:03 am When you have 15 national championships … a one goal loss in the final 4 is just a bump in the road.

Thank goodness we were spared another year of chest pounding from the Maryland faithful (not that it will stop the "Ah, the magnificence of Maryland and their storied past! Ah, the genius of Cathy Reese! Ah, the 15 National Championships!" litany. The powder blue crew don't seem to crow as much about their accomplishments.
Resorting back to your trolling because you add zero value to a discussion about lacrosse.

You are the proverbial scorpion on the back of the frog crossing the river.

Admin is either on vacation or complicit...it's ok to troll but not post a picture stating not to feed the troll?
Sunnylax

Post by Sunnylax »

Thank goodness we were spared another year of chest pounding from the Boston faithful and the insufferable talk about how great their program, coach, neon shirts, CN et all is.
Sunnylax

Post by Sunnylax »

Troll offers zero discussion about lacrosse because he knows nothing and is such a wannabe. Dying to make some claim about his past accomplishments but cannot because he never picked up a stick.

Return to “D1 WOMENS LACROSSE”