2022 TV and Webcast Schedule

D1 Womens Lacrosse
DMac

Re: 2022 TV and Webcast Schedule

Post by DMac »

You have to subscribe to YouTube Teevee to get this, right?
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

DMac wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:42 am You have to subscribe to YouTube Teevee to get this, right?
Don't think so. Florida usually streams directly on youtube.com.
DMac

Post by DMac »

Nice, thanks. Thought I was going to miss two in a row.
OuttaNowhereWregget

Thu Mar 17

Post by OuttaNowhereWregget »

Couple of interesting games today/tonight. (Literally tonight).

First, Harvard at Jacksonville at 1pm on ESPN+ for an interesting matinee. Jacksonville usually puts on a decent broadcast. Hopefully the camerawork is good. This is not an easy game for the Dolphins, on paper at least. Harvard can be tough at times. They have a player who can be dominant in junior midfielder Grace Hulslander among other decent players. If Jacksonville is shmaht, they won't take the Crimson lightly.

Then, an actual prime time nationally televised (no stream) night game on the ACC Network starting at 8pm has Louisville visiting Durham to take on Duke. If the Cardinals bring their A game, they could walk out of there with a win. And it wouldn't be stunning (unless maybe it's a running clock win). Then again, maybe the scare against Pitt will have Duke more focused and ready. We shall see.

https://www.usalaxmagazine.com/media/tv-listings
OuttaNowhereWregget

Fri Mar 18

There's one game on the slate that I wish I could see live, but my work is cutting back on people taking half days, so I'll just have to watch it when I get home. And that game is #10 Michigan at #18 Johns Hopkins on HopTV.

In other games, UMass visits Dartmouth; Arizona St at Stanford; Stony Brook at Hofstra (poor Hofstra); Pitt at Virginia, et al.

Dr. Tact

Re: Fri Mar 18

Post by Dr. Tact »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:57 am There's one game on the slate that I wish I could see live, but my work is cutting back on people taking half days, so I'll just have to watch it when I get home. And that game is #10 Michigan at #18 Johns Hopkins on HopTV.

In other games, UMass visits Dartmouth; Arizona St at Stanford; Stony Brook at Hofstra (poor Hofstra); Pitt at Virginia, et al.

Pitt/UVA might be an interesting game....I could see UVA blowing them out, but, I could see a tight, trap game for them as well. Leaning towards trap...
OuttaNowhereWregget

Dr. Tact wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 7:33 am
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:57 am There's one game on the slate that I wish I could see live, but my work is cutting back on people taking half days, so I'll just have to watch it when I get home. And that game is #10 Michigan at #18 Johns Hopkins on HopTV.

Pitt/UVA might be an interesting game....I could see UVA blowing them out, but, I could see a tight, trap game for them as well. Leaning towards trap...
I could see that. No one told Pitt they were playing their first year and they're not supposed to give their big sisters in the ACC a hard time. Bratty little upstarts. (I love it.)
Dr. Tact

Post by Dr. Tact »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 7:39 am
Dr. Tact wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 7:33 am

I could see that. No one told Pitt they were playing their first year and they're not supposed to give their big sisters in the ACC a hard time. Bratty little upstarts. (I love it.)
If I am Pitt, I come out and punch them in the face (not literally). I think UVA doesn't match as well with a physical team. RIde them hard, make them earn every cut/drive....take 60+ seconds each O trip
OuttaNowhereWregget

Sat Mar 19

Not many compelling games this Saturday which is usually chock full. But there are Princeton at Penn St 1pm and Syracuse at Virginia Tech 1pm. No seacoaster spacing unfortunately but at least games can be spaced using replays. I'll stay with Syr/VT as long as it's competitive. If not, I'll wait till 3-ish for the NJ/Philly battle to finish so I can catch the full replay. Both games could end up being won pretty easily by Syracuse and Princeton. We shall see.

The full schedule:

OuttaNowhereWregget

Tue Mar 22

...just biding time with a few appetizers before tomorrow's #10 Princeton at #6 Loyola clash.

3pm - UConn at Albany - AmericaEast.tv
4pm - UC Davis at Lehigh - ESPN+
5PM - Stony Brook at Brown - ESPN+

OuttaNowhereWregget

Big Wednesday Wed Mar 23

Some great matchups and some decent seacoaster spacing for those of you lucky SOB’s who get to work from home.

Vandy at Towson to kick things off at noon
Elon at VT at 4pm might be interesting for a while.
Georgetown at Navy at 5pm
Penn at Maryland nationally televised on BTN. Regrettable conflicting start time here at 7pm. I don’t think the game will be very competitive but I’m holding out hope that it is.

Then the Main Event at 7pm: #10 Princeton at #6 Loyola. No doubt the game thread for this one will be humming with traffic before, during and after. Historically, Princeton holds the big edge, 13-5, winning 5 of the last 6 and 11 of the last 13. Of course, all that gets thrown out the window at first draw but it is interesting to note.

And all the rest of the games: https://www.usalaxmagazine.com/media/tv-listings
Dr. Tact

Re: Big Wednesday Wed Mar 23

Post by Dr. Tact »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:05 am Image
Hey, I know one of those ladies.
OuttaNowhereWregget

Re: Big Wednesday Wed Mar 23

Dr. Tact wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:38 pm
OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:05 am Image
Hey, I know one of those ladies.
😉
OuttaNowhereWregget

One of the handful of times during the regular season when this occurs--no games! Not one. I think I feel the shakes coming on...
OuttaNowhereWregget

Fri Mar 25

Some decent intra-conference games today. The Pac-12 has the best matchup in Stanford at Colorado at 6pm. Not sure I get the Pac-12 network but I'm going to look into it. Stanford is an entertaining team to watch this year.

Dr. Tact

Re: Fri Mar 25

Post by Dr. Tact »

OuttaNowhereWregget wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:47 am Some decent intra-conference games today. The Pac-12 has the best matchup in Stanford at Colorado at 6pm. Not sure I get the Pac-12 network but I'm going to look into it. Stanford is an entertaining team to watch this year.

Only game that intrigues me is Arizona State/USC. Tim Mc. has done some really good things with that program.
OuttaNowhereWregget

Sat Mar 26

Ton of Saturday games as usual. A few in conference games that could be real scraps: Cornell at Harvard; Penn at Yale; Virginia at Louisville and plenty of others I’m sure. The most compelling for me is Maryland hosting the Dukes—high noon at Weird Field. In addition, the Big 10 has a nice tripleheader with pristine seacoaster spacing.

12pm - #4 NU at #12 Michigan
2:30pm - Penn St at Ohio St
5pm - #20 JHU at #13 Rutgers

seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Any chance I can get the Terp game on YouTube TV?
OuttaNowhereWregget

seacoaster wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:30 am Any chance I can get the Terp game on YouTube TV?
ixnay.
OuttaNowhereWregget

Sun Mar 27

Some interesting games today, but none as compelling as some of the games yesterday. Still, not too shabby as a few ranked teams will be in action and the in-conference games continue in the Ivy and others.

(Can't help peeking ahead to Tuesday for the two huge games that night...patience, patience.)

Return to “D1 WOMENS LACROSSE”