Peter Brown - 1 Minute (2 Day)

The forum rules are little different than lacrosse rules. You can read more within this forum. If you are assessed a penalty, this is the only forum you can post within.
Brooklyn

Re: Peter Brown - 1 Minute (2 Day)

Post by Brooklyn »

https://shirtsthatspeak.com/wp-content/ ... gr-Wht.jpg

The wages of sin is irremediable perdition, an eternity in Gehenna, gnashing of the teeth, total consumption in hell fire! Repent of the ways of wickedness and purge thy sin blackened souls of evil. Rejoice in the Lord! Confess they sin, repent of thy errors, live the life of the Holy and Just. The Day of Reformation and Redemption is at hand.

REPENT, REPENT! REPENT!

😇😇😇
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
44WeWantMore

Post by 44WeWantMore »

OK, maybe that was the way the original was written. If so, that makes the movie a likely improvement over the story.
Be in their flowing cups freshly rememb'red.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

44WeWantMore wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:54 pm OK, maybe that was the way the original was written. If so, that makes the movie a likely improvement over the story.

I’m released tomorrow. Might not sleep this evening. Brooklyn has been waiting to have substantive conversations again.

Been so long.

These walls are funny. First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. After long enough, you get so you depend on 'em. That's "institutionalized."
44WeWantMore

Post by 44WeWantMore »

Huck Finn might agree with that one.
Bart

Post by Bart »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:06 pm
44WeWantMore wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:54 pm OK, maybe that was the way the original was written. If so, that makes the movie a likely improvement over the story.

I’m released tomorrow. Might not sleep this evening. Brooklyn has been waiting to have substantive conversations again.

Been so long.

These walls are funny. First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. After long enough, you get so you depend on 'em. That's "institutionalized."
Ceaser's has your over/under to the next ban at 38 days................

Over/under to being called a troll is only 8 days...........

Good luck!
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Bart wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:18 pm

Been so long.

Good luck!

Appreciate the good wishes!!

I’d like to take the under on both bets…am I allowed to bet on myself?! :lol:

I’ll get ‘troll’ first day…that an easy marker. I’ve got seven posters here who sit on every post of mine, firing off complaints regardless of content. :lol:

Suspension is harder to predict of course. That depends on the good graces of the folks who run the site; they realize my engagement drives clicks, but my politics run counter to the preferred politics, so I don’t blame them one second. It’s hard to withstand such a barrage of complaints.

In case I get booted, I want to provide an opus to the board prior to that date. So I’ll try to toe the line closely, hoping I make the 38 days. In the meantime, I’ll start crafting a post which will explain why leftism always fails in free societies, and why the Democrats are going to get absolutely smashed this fall, in every state, at every level, and why Ron Desantis is going to be President in 2025. :lol:

🇺🇸
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

Been so long.

Footage of Cradle making the long anticipated pick-up.
If we need that extra push over the cliff, ya know what we do...eleven, exactly.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Bart wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:18 pm

Been so long.

Good luck!
Nah, the "troll" was under a day. In response to his wild-assed predictions, clearly proffered with that intent.

Being suspended will take some work from him but I'd take the under on the 38 days given his stated desire to trigger that response as well.
Bart

Post by Bart »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ONE DAY! Not even ONE DAY. Instead of just putting Pete on mute and not responding...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ONE FRIGGIN DAY.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Bart wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:57 am :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ONE DAY! Not even ONE DAY. Instead of just putting Pete on mute and not responding...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ONE FRIGGIN DAY.

Past is prologue.

A mere prediction of November 2022 results = trolling.

😂😂😂
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Brooklyn wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:47 pm Image
https://shirtsthatspeak.com/wp-content/ ... gr-Wht.jpg

The wages of sin is irremediable perdition, an eternity in Gehenna, gnashing of the teeth, total consumption in hell fire! Repent of the ways of wickedness and purge thy sin blackened souls of evil. Rejoice in the Lord! Confess they sin, repent of thy errors, live the life of the Holy and Just. The Day of Reformation and Redemption is at hand.

REPENT, REPENT! REPENT!

😇😇😇
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQEkLOxFZoQ
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Matnum PI wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:03 pm Image
Dont go into the boarded up townhomes however...
44WeWantMore

Post by 44WeWantMore »

In Baltimore, even the nice ones were called row houses by everybody except for real estate agents.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

In your best Bawlmorese- "Row-homes, hon!"
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

kramerica.inc wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:37 pm In your best Bawlmorese- "Row-homes, hon!"

You guys are killing me each time someone posts on my namesake thread in the local jail section.

When I return to my desk and pop up Fanlax on the browser, the Peter Brown in Penalty Box thread is first to catch my eye at the top of the page. I just assume I’ve been banished yet again, and folks are cooking s’mores over the open-air fire of my Fanlax memory. :lol: :lol:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

44WeWantMore wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:34 pm In Baltimore, even the nice ones were called row houses by everybody except for real estate agents.
I know they have them on S Main St in Geneva NY as well. Just not thinking in terms of nomenclature when I wrote it earlier. Knew a guy who worked for Free Wilpons Sterling American Properties who had bought like 4,000-5,000 from the city for like a couple of grand each when I was in DC around 03-04. They needed work but I have to assume he did fairly well on those over time.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Bart wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:57 am :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ONE FRIGGIN DAY.

Against fairly steep odds, with tons of incoming fire from many of my adversaries, I am pleased to announce that I made it to opening day. :lol:

I am pulling for every underdog today, as always. 🇺🇸
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:07 am

ONE FRIGGIN DAY.

Against fairly steep odds, with tons of incoming fire from many of my adversaries, I am pleased to announce that I made it to opening day. :lol:

If that was true, you'd be the perfect librul. :lol:
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Brooklyn wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:00 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:07 am

ONE FRIGGIN DAY.

If that was true, you'd be the perfect librul. :lol:

:lol: The Democratic Party has become the American world economic forum elites. The last thing they are is underdogs!!!

(Stop posting here…every time I see my name here in the penalty box, I assume I’m finished at Fanlax! I have many Democrat elites as enemies, pouncing on every post! :lol: You’re giving me a heart attack)
44WeWantMore

Post by 44WeWantMore »

Sorry, but your post reminded me of a time, after I had spoken at a conference. How long ago? I had a stack of paper business cards on a little table for those who wanted to come up after the talk. So, maybe a couple of weeks later, I get a call, and the caller introduces himself, "Hello? I'm Joe Schmoe, from the IRS." Pause. My heart stops for a second. "Anyway, I appreciated your talk the other week" Heart restarts. Before we ended the call, I asked him to think twice about the way he starts his phone calls.

Return to “FANLAX RULES AND PENALTY BOX”