Peter Brown - 1 Minute (2 Day)

The forum rules are little different than lacrosse rules. You can read more within this forum. If you are assessed a penalty, this is the only forum you can post within.
Kismet

Re: Peter Brown - 1 Minute (2 Day)

Post by Kismet »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:42 pm
Kismet wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:29 am
youthathletics wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:14 am
Kismet wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:52 am
Matnum PI wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:34 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:58 pm So now there is a time limit to reporting them? Even though they are still sitting out there? Can we ping admin and see what he thinks?
kramerica, feel free...
Please do...and then stop complaining about the thin-skinned liberal snowflakes (with whom you disagree) who you claim cry to and report bad behavior to the admin who subsequently takes action against people like Petey and others for violating the rules or trashing the refs.
I think you have it backwards...not sure I have seen any lefties in the sinbin (as determined from the politics thread). It seems only snowflakes report to the admin. ;)
Seems to me that Kram is complaining publicly that admin take action against those snowflakes who he thinks violate the rules.
Admin has told him how to do it and tacitly acknowledges that he isn't reading all posts and in order for action to be initiated Kram needs to report what he considers bad behavior by others. Ditto for any others of a like mind as Kram. Doesn't sound like a big deal or too much to ask IMHO.

That said, I have not seen any of those snowflakes challenge the ref like JoeMauer and runrussellrun which may explain why they are in the sin bin while others are not.
Seems Kramer is not complaining, just stating the obvious. The real right leaning (minority) on this forum are far less likely to fuss...again, as seen by who ends up in the sin bin.
The admin told you all how to correct that. If you aren't willing to do it, it seems to me that's on you (and others who won't call out what they see as bad behavior) and is not the admin's responsibility to complain for you.

IMHO "stating the obvious" as Kram did elicited a response from Admin - warnings were issued and a reiteration of the policy was delivered simultaneously.

What's the problem :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

kramerica.inc wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:58 pm So now there is a time limit to reporting them? Even though they are still sitting out there? Can we ping admin and see what he thinks?
kramerica, feel free...
Please do...and then stop complaining about the thin-skinned liberal snowflakes (with whom you disagree) who you claim cry to and report bad behavior to the admin who subsequently takes action against people like Petey and others for violating the rules or trashing the refs.
I think you have it backwards...not sure I have seen any lefties in the sinbin (as determined from the politics thread). It seems only snowflakes report to the admin. ;)
Seems to me that Kram is complaining publicly that admin take action against those snowflakes who he thinks violate the rules.
Admin has told him how to do it and tacitly acknowledges that he isn't reading all posts and in order for action to be initiated Kram needs to report what he considers bad behavior by others. Ditto for any others of a like mind as Kram. Doesn't sound like a big deal or too much to ask IMHO.

That said, I have not seen any of those snowflakes challenge the ref like JoeMauer and runrussellrun which may explain why they are in the sin bin while others are not.
Seems Kramer is not complaining, just stating the obvious. The real right leaning (minority) on this forum are far less likely to fuss...again, as seen by who ends up in the sin bin.
"fuss"...actually I agree with your assessment. Most posters, generally the moderate plus liberal leaning posters, seem to want and value an environment of civil discourse. While some other posters, more often "conservative" (misused terminology IMO) seem to simply want to "own the libs" and see uncivil discourse as their right and full prerogative. They want no holds barred.

So, the posts which might well have been flagged or at least drawn a warning that happen to be from the more vitriolic posters on the left typically don't get reported by those on the right...who want posting to be no holds barred...

Guys and gals, Hamsterdam is available for no holds barred posting...
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Kismet wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:48 pm
kramerica, feel free...

The admin told you all how to correct that. If you aren't willing to do it, it seems to me that's on you (and others who won't call out what they see as bad behavior) and is not the admin's responsibility to complain for you.

IMHO "stating the obvious" as Kram did elicited a response from Admin - warnings were issued and a reiteration of the policy was delivered simultaneously.

No "problem." But I've reported posts before and this is the first time any action or warning has been issued for said behavior. I'm disappointed I had to post about it here for some action to be taken. But glad it finally got the attention of Matt/Admin/Gretchen.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:06 pm
Kismet wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:48 pm
kramerica, feel free...

No "problem." But I've reported posts before and this is the first time any action or warning has been issued for said behavior. I'm disappointed I had to post about it here for some action to be taken. But glad it finally got the attention of Matt/Admin/Gretchen.
OK. You could have also messaged or emailed the admin or re-filed your complaint when you got no response, right?
Last edited by Kismet on Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
smoova

Post by smoova »

youthathletics wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:42 pm Seems Kramer is not complaining, just stating the obvious. The real right leaning (minority) on this forum are far ...
... more inclined to fling the particular variety of poo that lands them in the box.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:26 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:35 pm
kramerica, feel free...

Ummmm, 👋. 🙋‍♂️. I’m in the sin bin but never challenged any ref. In fact, never disparaged anyone.

Thats cool. We all know who reports and who doesn’t. It’s not as if it’s a huge well kept secret!

Good news though, Mr. Kismet. The parole board has informed my lawyers that I shall be released with no conditions as of January 25. Though I won’t disparage a soul, I expect multiple reports to the mods that very day (assuming I post) that I’ve trolled or offended or otherwise offered toxic wrongthink. 😂
:lol: :roll:
Nah, you never attacked anyone personally nor did you incessantly troll outright lies, much less Putinesque disinformation and misinformation. :roll:

'It was all a hoax! Admin's in on the conspiracy!'

Good luck on your return walking the straight and narrow Petey.
Remember, parole violations double time and warnings shouldn't be expected for serial offenders.

I didn’t say the Admin was in on any conspiracy. If I was the admin, I’d have suspended me as well! I feel for the guy. You can see, just on this one inconsequential thread about little old me, what he has to deal with. Brutal.

Anyway, no guarantee that I’ll even be posting right away upon my highly anticipated release date. I’m traveling at that time. I do see a number of issues I’d like to weigh in on at the Politics thread, but that’ll have to wait obviously, and frankly, I’m sure the same arguments will be there then as there are today. :lol:

Hang in there Kram and YA…help is on the way!!! :lol:
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

smoova wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:11 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:42 pm Seems Kramer is not complaining, just stating the obvious. The real right leaning (minority) on this forum are far ...
... more inclined to fling the particular variety of poo that lands them in the box.
As stated by others: it's easy to land in the box if those enforcing the rules have a different political ideology.
Carroll81

Post by Carroll81 »

Matnum PI wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:03 pm Image
Corner Boys yelling, "PANDEMIC!"

They were ahead of their time.
Gretchen

Post by Gretchen »

kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:13 pm As stated by others: it's easy to land in the box if those enforcing the rules have a different political ideology.
Has it ever crossed your mind that the people sent to the penalty box were sent there for committing penalties?
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Gretchen wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:22 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:13 pm As stated by others: it's easy to land in the box if those enforcing the rules have a different political ideology.
Has it ever crossed your mind that the people sent to the penalty box were sent there for committing penalties?
I didn't say they weren't guilty.

But has it ever crossed your mind that people receive leniency because of selective rule enforcement?
Gretchen

Post by Gretchen »

kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:27 pm But has it ever crossed your mind that people receive leniency because of selective rule enforcement?
Yes. And I don't see it. I see specific posters getting out of control, being warned, and then not relenting. That these posters are right or left or otherwise isn't relevant to me. For example, Peter Brown, you can say that he's a victim of his being right-wing or whatever you want and... You have to be joking. His penalty box time has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with, and I'm being kind when i say this, being a troll. Infractions put these people in the penalty box, not politics.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Gretchen wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:33 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:27 pm But has it ever crossed your mind that people receive leniency because of selective rule enforcement?
Yes. And I don't see it. I see specific posters getting out of control, being warned, and then not relenting. That these posters are right or left or otherwise isn't relevant to me. For example, Peter Brown, you can say that he's a victim of his being right-wing or whatever you want and... You have to be joking. His penalty box time has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with, and I'm being kind when i say this, being a troll. Infractions put these people in the penalty box, not politics.
And PS- why when watching the "who's online" portion, that you and Matnum's online status mirror eachother?
But you're never online at the same time?
Mattnum was just reading this theread. Now Gretchen replies.
Having moderated an ACC forum before, I know the tricks.
Stay out of the fray with different user names. Show support for lame enforcement.
Gretchen

Post by Gretchen »

fwiw, i've read the JHU fans posts in the JHU thread and out. several of these posters are annoying, obnoxious, and more. and... when the ref blows the whistle and issues a warning, they curb their tongue. Not that hard. For some...
Gretchen

Post by Gretchen »

kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:33 pm And PS- why when watching the "who's online" portion, that you and Matnum's online status mirror eachother?
But you're never online at the same time?
Mattnum was just reading this theread. Now Gretchen replies.
Having moderated an ACC forum before, I know the tricks.
Stay out of the fray with different user names. Show support for lame enforcement.
I'm going to PM Matnum and tell him to chime in so you'll stop with your conspiracy theories. It's beyond words...
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

I'm not even sure what Kramerica is claiming but... I'm here.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
Gretchen

Post by Gretchen »

But wait! Now Matnum and I are here but Kramerica is not! Kramerica must be Matnum!!! It's ridiculous...

Kramerica, take responsibility for your actions, tell your political friends to take responsibility for their actions. Not that hard...
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Kram, I don't know whether you realize it or not, but you seem to be attacking two posters, Gretchen and Magnum, all while claiming they are also one and the same as Admin.

Are you attacking Admin? Sure seems like it.

Why not just take your desire for no holds posting to Hamsterdam?

Or participate in keeping the rest of the Forum reasonably civil by reporting clear infractions of the established rules?

I just don't see you as a whiner, yet that's seems to be what you're doing in this exchange.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Who’s ready for my return? Life is 95% anticipation, and few generate as much anticipation (fear?) as the antagonist. :lol:

I wanted to make a special plea to the mods to issue an early release, a compassionate release if you will, to my friend Joe Mauer. I believe he has learned his lesson. As Red says in the Shawshank Redemption,

I remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice. Still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone. I guess I just miss my friend.

I find I'm so excited that I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel.

Fanlax libs will not be able to grasp these deep thoughts :lol:
44WeWantMore

Post by 44WeWantMore »

Interesting choice of quote. I never read the story, but I found it interesting that such a conservative, indeed traditionalist Christian (especially on the second viewing), movie could have originated with Stephen King.
Be in their flowing cups freshly rememb'red.

Return to “FANLAX RULES AND PENALTY BOX”