All things Chinese CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 69

wgdsr

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by wgdsr »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:54 pm
wgdsr wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:51 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:49 pm
wgdsr wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:47 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:45 pm
wgdsr wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:40 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:25 pm
wgdsr wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:24 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:11 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:45 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:13 pm
ardilla secreta wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:32 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:16 pm
wgdsr wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:13 pm gotta say, didn't love the trolling idea on the politics threads.
I want to know the ol’ ball coach’s religious exemption request.
My understanding was that he never gave an specific reason and that wasn’t accepted. Right?
I heard he was seeking a religious exemption. I want to know what it was.
It’s been reported that he did claim a religious exemption. That’s not an opinion so others need to get more informed before opining if they want to cry victim and supposedly being trolled. There has to be an honest and open attempt in order for trolling to exist.
Ol’ ball coach was a year behind my protégé at Marin Catholic High School….He has known Ol’ ball coach for years…. Ol’ ball coach was Catholic….
"in FAQs published on the archdiocesan website earlier this month, San Francisco Archbishop Salvatore J. Cordileone explained that while there is not a religious exemption to the vaccine because it is permissible under Catholic ethical teaching, Catholics can object in conscience and that conscience exemptions are supported by Catholic teaching. The decision to be vaccinated is a personal choice, the FAQs state, and further add: “We must also voice concern about promoting vaccination in ways that may be coercive or that place unjust burdens on someone who chooses not to be vaccinated such as denying them the right to work, to participate in society, and to have access to an education.”

In the three counties of the archdiocese, Marin, San Mateo and San Francisco, there are 89 Catholic schools: 22 preschools, 55 elementary, and 12 high schools. Just under 23,000 students attend Catholic school in the archdiocese, according to the Catholic schools website."

Ol' Sal worried about his cash flow?

From my protégé:

He was a late bloomer. Didn’t get recruited much out of high school. Went to City College, blew up and then went to Hawaii where he started. Played in the Arena league. I think he had a couple cups of coffee with various NFL teams.

He didn’t seem like this kind of guy in high school.
he hires people that are financial whiz kids. has a fortress balance sheet.
Sal? And you know this to be true? What happened to the vow of poverty?
sal, was that an edit? i was talking about nick. did sal play for the rainbows, too?
I was talking about Sal. I see how I mixed two subjects…Anyway, you know this to be true about Nick?
of course. we know all about him on here.
Really. You know who manages some of Nick’s money and how well he is doing? I don’t.
huh. i thought you were one of a number that had him pegged on a bunch of stuff, so assumed.
you're not going to start dropping names, are you?
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

wgdsr wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:58 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:54 pm
wgdsr wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:51 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:49 pm
wgdsr wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:47 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:45 pm
wgdsr wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:40 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:25 pm
wgdsr wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:24 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:11 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:45 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:13 pm
ardilla secreta wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:32 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:16 pm
wgdsr wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:13 pm gotta say, didn't love the trolling idea on the politics threads.
I want to know the ol’ ball coach’s religious exemption request.
My understanding was that he never gave an specific reason and that wasn’t accepted. Right?
I heard he was seeking a religious exemption. I want to know what it was.
It’s been reported that he did claim a religious exemption. That’s not an opinion so others need to get more informed before opining if they want to cry victim and supposedly being trolled. There has to be an honest and open attempt in order for trolling to exist.
Ol’ ball coach was a year behind my protégé at Marin Catholic High School….He has known Ol’ ball coach for years…. Ol’ ball coach was Catholic….
"in FAQs published on the archdiocesan website earlier this month, San Francisco Archbishop Salvatore J. Cordileone explained that while there is not a religious exemption to the vaccine because it is permissible under Catholic ethical teaching, Catholics can object in conscience and that conscience exemptions are supported by Catholic teaching. The decision to be vaccinated is a personal choice, the FAQs state, and further add: “We must also voice concern about promoting vaccination in ways that may be coercive or that place unjust burdens on someone who chooses not to be vaccinated such as denying them the right to work, to participate in society, and to have access to an education.”

In the three counties of the archdiocese, Marin, San Mateo and San Francisco, there are 89 Catholic schools: 22 preschools, 55 elementary, and 12 high schools. Just under 23,000 students attend Catholic school in the archdiocese, according to the Catholic schools website."

Ol' Sal worried about his cash flow?

From my protégé:

He was a late bloomer. Didn’t get recruited much out of high school. Went to City College, blew up and then went to Hawaii where he started. Played in the Arena league. I think he had a couple cups of coffee with various NFL teams.

He didn’t seem like this kind of guy in high school.
he hires people that are financial whiz kids. has a fortress balance sheet.
Sal? And you know this to be true? What happened to the vow of poverty?
sal, was that an edit? i was talking about nick. did sal play for the rainbows, too?
I was talking about Sal. I see how I mixed two subjects…Anyway, you know this to be true about Nick?
of course. we know all about him on here.
Really. You know who manages some of Nick’s money and how well he is doing? I don’t.
huh. i thought you were one of a number that had him pegged on a bunch of stuff, so assumed.
you're not going to start dropping names, are you?
I had Nick pegged as being Catholic, unless he converted hence my question about the basis of his exemption. I pegged Kyrie’s wealth management situation. What everyone else has pegged , I have no control over it.
“I wish you would!”
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

well, i'm glad i was able to clarify from his former archdiocese. and my understanding is a religious exemption, if ever validated, isn't reliant on the overarching viewpoint of the denomination.
Typical Lax Dad

wgdsr wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:20 pm well, i'm glad i was able to clarify from his former archdiocese. and my understanding is a religious exemption, if ever validated, isn't reliant on the overarching viewpoint of the denomination.
Nick will be fine.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:30 pm More ol’ ball coach..

https://www.marinij.com/2021/09/03/form ... issal/amp/

:shock:
the nick and kassidy show may go on:
https://www.spokesman.com/stories/2020/ ... en-nick-r/
https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/ ... p.amp.html

also possible kassidy may run aground of the state's wiretapping laws:
http://www.dmlp.org/legal-guide/washing ... %20consent.

hopefully the winner is who should win.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Experimental super coronavirus vaccines being developed. Inhibits all known coronavirus variants, type 1 and type 2.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

wgdsr wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:04 pm

I don’t live in the state of Washington so not sure how I would win
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Typical Lax Dad

wgdsr wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:04 pm

I happened to see that last night. I didn’t realize Nick was only hired a year ago. Nick will be fine. Urban may hire him. I like Urban but he consistently makes bone headed decisions.
“I wish you would!”
tech37

Post by tech37 »

a fan wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:56 am
tech37 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:55 am Incomprehensible. Millions dead and your position is who cares where it came from? "now what?"

How about... if we understand how this happened, right down to what occurred on a molecular level, this can be avoided in the future. You actually don't understand this? Unfortunately (so far) without China's cooperation we can't be certain. With total transparency it can be shown that the pandemic was caused by human manipulation in the lab or not. If so, GOF or any similar research can then be banned worldwide and the next worse pandemic may not occur.
I think you misunderstood my question. If this originated anywhere in the EU, for example? What you're saying above makes perfect sense. We'd find what happened, and take measures to stop it from happening again. Nice and easy. Well...relatively.

But this originated in China, right? Bat, lab, whatever.
Simply unreal. "bat, lab, whatever"... just perfect

If (if) we can figure out where it come from, and we want to stop it from happening again.....

How do you propose that we get China to do what we want them to do? They haven't done as the global community has asked for.....decades, right?
You're getting way ahead of yourself here and it's a silly question at this time IMO. Not to mention an invitation to be sucked into the a fan vortex once again. No thanks. Let's wait and see how things progress re the virus origin including the WHO's new investigation. I must admit, I'm cynical re the latter (not my fault).
Typical Lax Dad

jhu72 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:42 am Experimental super coronavirus vaccines being developed. Inhibits all known coronavirus variants, type 1 and type 2.
Thanks
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

More on the ball coach:

https://www.espn.com/college-football/s ... -next-more

Didn’t know Billy Ray was out….
“I wish you would!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:06 am More on the ball coach:

https://www.espn.com/college-football/s ... -next-more

Didn’t know Billy Ray was out….
It’s not like Wash U doesn’t take chances on guys given Leach locked a kid, sounds like deservedly (and his dad sucks), in a closet at Texas Tech so they have history of not being some over the top liberal cesspool or whatever terms that crowd would use to besmirch anyone or institution that differs in views and actions.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

tech37 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:48 am
tech37 wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:55 am Incomprehensible. Millions dead and your position is who cares where it came from? "now what?"

How about... if we understand how this happened, right down to what occurred on a molecular level, this can be avoided in the future. You actually don't understand this? Unfortunately (so far) without China's cooperation we can't be certain. With total transparency it can be shown that the pandemic was caused by human manipulation in the lab or not. If so, GOF or any similar research can then be banned worldwide and the next worse pandemic may not occur.
I think you misunderstood my question. If this originated anywhere in the EU, for example? What you're saying above makes perfect sense. We'd find what happened, and take measures to stop it from happening again. Nice and easy. Well...relatively.

If (if) we can figure out where it come from, and we want to stop it from happening again.....

How do you propose that we get China to do what we want them to do? They haven't done as the global community has asked for.....decades, right?
You're getting way ahead of yourself here and it's a silly question at this time IMO. Not to mention an invitation to be sucked into the a fan vortex once again. No thanks. Let's wait and see how things progress re the virus origin including the WHO's new investigation. I must admit, I'm cynical re the latter (not my fault).
... it is not clear it originated in China. The bats that in nature carry the closest naturally occurring virus, are from Laos!
tech37

Post by tech37 »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:18 am

... it is not clear it originated in China. The bats that in nature carry the closest naturally occurring virus, are from Laos!
yeah, yeah... you're kinda late to that party
a fan

Post by a fan »

tech37 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:48 am You're getting way ahead of yourself here and it's a silly question at this time IMO. Not to mention an invitation to be sucked into the a fan vortex once again. No thanks.
I'm not getting ahead of myself, and I have no interest in a vortex.

I'm responding to your assertion "if we understand how this happened, right down to what occurred on a molecular level, this can be avoided in the future. "

I'm simply pointing out that this statement is simply incorrect. We're dealing with China, not Germany. You're certainly welcome to ignore my point here.

tech37 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:48 am Let's wait and see how things progress re the virus origin including the WHO's new investigation. I must admit, I'm cynical re the latter (not my fault).
And you just pointed out another problem. If WHO comes back and tells you that the virus couldn't have been made in a lab....are you going to believe them? No, right? So now what?

This is why I don't understand why you want an organization that you don't trust, to investigate a country you don't trust.....when if you don't like their conclusions, you're not going to believe them.

And we both know that China isn't going to do anything we say when it comes to lab work, or open air markets with all that weird uncooked food.

So you're stuck, in my opinion. No vortex required.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Ah...I didn't know that. Thanks.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

tech37 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:55 am

... yeah yeah, its a fact!
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

a fan wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 12:05 pm
Ah...I didn't know that. Thanks.
... according to Pasteur Institute researcher's paper published it the past few weeks.
tech37

Post by tech37 »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:26 pm
tech37 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:55 am

... yeah yeah, its a fact!
No, if it's based on the same work that Nature published, that work is not peer reviewed and not "fact".

Even if true (which it may well be) that doesn't mean a lab-leak in Wuhan didn't occur.

Return to “POLITICS”