All things CoronaVirus

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.

How many of your friends and family members have died of the Chinese Corona Virus?

0 people
64%
1 person.
14%
2 people.
4%
3 people.
7%
More.
10%

Total votes: 70

wgdsr

Re: All things CoronaVirus

Post by wgdsr »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:22 pm
wgdsr wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:15 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:12 pm
wgdsr wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:07 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:58 pm
wgdsr wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:48 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:26 pm
wgdsr wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:21 pm
Brooklyn wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:45 pm
wgdsr wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:34 pm how do you find this stuff?
Normally I'd be laughing at the idiocy of that right winger's speech. But far too many people take it seriously and it is going to put people's lives in jeopardy. Let's hope those who believe that garbage will join us in this forum so that they can become enlightened with the TRUTH.
i guess we just have different takes on how things work.
anybody listening to that in the first place is already there. just wants affirmation and social. and @fanlax, before they get suspended, won't be changing any of their beliefs.

anyway... you're an attorney or were and you want the gov to stop it knowing precedent and all that? how do you figure that works out, constitutionally and long term and all?
Just enforce what is on the books

https://www.fcc.gov/consumers/guides/br ... nformation

The idea that people can say whatever the hell they want to say isn’t true when it comes to public health.
i mean sure, no fire in a crowded theatre, but is this a requirement to indulge (1st paragraph):
"The FCC prohibits broadcasting false information about a crime or a catastrophe if the broadcaster knows the information is false" 

so proving that is the next, or the first, step? they could muck it up for a while i guess, but sounds more like a can of worms.
I suppose a broadcaster never knows its false. In other news:

https://www.kens5.com/mobile/article/ne ... e71d9e10b1
don't remember the last "political" full broadcast i've seen where, depending on the declarative certainty... a broadcaster didn't throw something out they "knew" to be false.
fcc would be busy.
Innovation ahead of regulation. We will see how live streamed tripe is regulated down the line. I am sure TV was ahead of regulation too. We will see.
#wwdd
Not sure but you believe mass media communication is and should be unregulated? Do you you expect that broadcasting over the internet will be unregulated and that it should be unregulated?
no, imo it shouldn't be unregulated. it always has been via media (not the reason for me thinking it should be) and it always will be. never been perfect.

where those lines are drawn are probably where people have their difference of opinion.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

wgdsr wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:29 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:22 pm
wgdsr wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:15 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:12 pm
wgdsr wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:07 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:58 pm
wgdsr wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:48 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:26 pm
wgdsr wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:21 pm
Brooklyn wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:45 pm
wgdsr wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:34 pm how do you find this stuff?
Normally I'd be laughing at the idiocy of that right winger's speech. But far too many people take it seriously and it is going to put people's lives in jeopardy. Let's hope those who believe that garbage will join us in this forum so that they can become enlightened with the TRUTH.
i guess we just have different takes on how things work.
anybody listening to that in the first place is already there. just wants affirmation and social. and @fanlax, before they get suspended, won't be changing any of their beliefs.

anyway... you're an attorney or were and you want the gov to stop it knowing precedent and all that? how do you figure that works out, constitutionally and long term and all?
Just enforce what is on the books

https://www.fcc.gov/consumers/guides/br ... nformation

The idea that people can say whatever the hell they want to say isn’t true when it comes to public health.
i mean sure, no fire in a crowded theatre, but is this a requirement to indulge (1st paragraph):
"The FCC prohibits broadcasting false information about a crime or a catastrophe if the broadcaster knows the information is false" 

so proving that is the next, or the first, step? they could muck it up for a while i guess, but sounds more like a can of worms.
I suppose a broadcaster never knows its false. In other news:

https://www.kens5.com/mobile/article/ne ... e71d9e10b1
don't remember the last "political" full broadcast i've seen where, depending on the declarative certainty... a broadcaster didn't throw something out they "knew" to be false.
fcc would be busy.
Innovation ahead of regulation. We will see how live streamed tripe is regulated down the line. I am sure TV was ahead of regulation too. We will see.
#wwdd
Not sure but you believe mass media communication is and should be unregulated? Do you you expect that broadcasting over the internet will be unregulated and that it should be unregulated?
no, imo it shouldn't be unregulated. it always has been via media (not the reason for me thinking it should be) and it always will be. never been perfect.

where those lines are drawn are probably where people have their difference of opinion.
Ok.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

“I wish you would!”
runrussellrun

FDA approval...

Post by runrussellrun »

From inception to Pharma near you....the creation and FDA approval.....thank goodness we had the them they in the white house, to EMERGENCY approve and UNproven vaxx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_kwFKAmd8M&t=43s

howz that 95% effective rate going.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
Typical Lax Dad

Re: FDA approval...

runrussellrun wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:20 pm From inception to Pharma near you....the creation and FDA approval.....thank goodness we had the them they in the white house, to EMERGENCY approve and UNproven vaxx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_kwFKAmd8M&t=43s

howz that 95% effective rate going.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
A gun even better:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/to ... n-n1276722
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

ugh...these stories need to be understood and communicated.
Typical Lax Dad

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:58 pm
Someone on this site was talking about it’s ok for pregnant women to avoid the vaccine last week.
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:03 pm
Someone on this site was talking about it’s ok for pregnant women to avoid the vaccine last week.
Yup
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

it would be awesome sauce if we had all the numbers and data on this (and of course other data). could broadcast it.
vaccinated, problems, numbers.
unvaccinated, bad outcomes. percentages and total numbers.

sadly, we don't. and won't. so we're facing whoever is pointed at whatever feed and info loop.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

I heard alcohol is good for pregnant women to avoid Covid while not taking the vaccination.
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

I am going to get a 4.0 in damage.

(Afan jealous he didn’t do this first)
Typical Lax Dad

wgdsr wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:30 pm
it would be awesome sauce if we had all the numbers and data on this (and of course other data). could broadcast it.
vaccinated, problems, numbers.
unvaccinated, bad outcomes. percentages and total numbers.

sadly, we don't. and won't. so we're facing whoever is pointed at whatever feed and info loop.
I guess people have to do their own research because you can’t trust what so called experts say. Facebook and Twitter are more reliable because it’s people that think outside the box and won’t bend to the will of the government (or private industry).
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I wish you would!”
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

"If those people had been vaccinated, they would not be dead," Dr Dobbs told around 300 members of the Gulf Coast Business Council and chambers of commerce. "Let me be very clear, they would be alive ... this is the unavoidable truth of what we're looking at."

A very sad truth. These deaths are needless and they are avoidable.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Typical Lax Dad

Brooklyn wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:47 pm

"If those people had been vaccinated, they would not be dead," Dr Dobbs told around 300 members of the Gulf Coast Business Council and chambers of commerce. "Let me be very clear, they would be alive ... this is the unavoidable truth of what we're looking at."

A very sad truth. These deaths are needless and they are avoidable.
Obviously he doesn’t know what he is talking about. Where is his data?
“I wish you would!”
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:49 pm

Well, dunno about that. He obviously looks like he knows what he's talking about:

https://www.libertynation.com/wp-conten ... -quack.jpg

To his credit, he did make this profound statement: "Dobbs also explained to the Coast business leaders how misinformation has spread, especially among young people who are afraid vaccines could cause infertility.

"That is made-up internet nonsense," Dobbs said.

"COVID vaccines do not adversely affect female or male reproductive health."

I suggest these are words of wisdom.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
ggait

Post by ggait »

Yeah, that person is in the penalty box now.

As pointed out by others at the time, that person was ignorant of or ignoring the fact that OB/GYNs and other health authorities have been recommending the vax for pregnant and nursing women for some time now. Good for the mom and also good for the baby.
Boycott stupid. Country over party.
ggait

Post by ggait »

A doc from LA on TV the other day put it as simple as you can say it:

"In Louisiana, we've had 11,000 people die of Covid. Zero have died from the vaccine. Zero."
Boycott stupid. Country over party.
Typical Lax Dad

ggait wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:04 pm A doc from LA on TV the other day put it as simple as you can say it:

"In Louisiana, we've had 11,000 people die of Covid. Zero have died from the vaccine. Zero."
That doesn’t prove anything. Why on earth would that matter to anyone?
Last edited by Typical Lax Dad on Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

Brooklyn wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:52 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:49 pm

Well, dunno about that. He obviously looks like he knows what he's talking about:

https://www.libertynation.com/wp-conten ... -quack.jpg

To his credit, he did make this profound statement: "Dobbs also explained to the Coast business leaders how misinformation has spread, especially among young people who are afraid vaccines could cause infertility.

"That is made-up internet nonsense," Dobbs said.

"COVID vaccines do not adversely affect female or male reproductive health."

I suggest these are words of wisdom.
I am going to do what I can to increase my chances as well as others of staying alive. If getting vaccinated, wearing a mask and practicing social distance when I can doesn’t make a material difference, I am good with it. I don’t know want to be part of the problem. Don’t want to find out later that I was.
“I wish you would!”
Typical Lax Dad

https://www.wwno.org/public-health/2021 ... ?_amp=true

I believe some of our experts suggested just putting all the kids together and let them spread it like their parents did with them and chicken pox. Mothers know more than doctors.
“I wish you would!”

Return to “POLITICS”