Conservative Ideology: A Big Lie

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
cradleandshoot

Re: Conservative Ideology

Post by cradleandshoot »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 1:11 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 12:27 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 9:03 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 12:46 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:23 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 9:09 am Next thing you know the conservatives will be mandating vaccines and requiring people to carry their papers as proof.
:) nah, "conservatives" would be "vaccinating" the undesirables and pinning a yellow symbol to their clothes, a tatoo to their wrist...but this is 2021, so why not a sensor under their skin so they can be tracked too? Mark of the devil? :roll:

sheesh, it's a bloody pandemic, yet some folks want to have 100% of the same privileges of access that those who follow the public health guidelines do. There's nothing "conservative" about that. Right wing yes, conservative no.
You lambast conservatives in a made-up hypothetical scenario. But give the pass to what the liberals are actually doing in the real time, real world.

Aaah, the life of a supposed "lifelong conservative" :lol:

+1 (otherwise known as the tell)
+2 makes me wonder how very low the standards are for a lifelong Republican that supported Nixon and Rockefeller. If your a Catholic it would take an audience with the pope to be granted absolution for such stupidity. If your a lifelong republican, all you have to do is parrot every FLP talking point that comes down the road. In simple terms, you can claim to be a lifelong republican while sounding like a lifelong FLP Democrat. Who says you can't have it both ways? :lol:
Or five minutes in a dark closet since you’re bringing up the Catholic Church.
That was the closet room behind the classroom where you hung your coat. My great Aunt, Sr Rosella Howe was one of those hard ass nuns. My grandmother use to go and visit her at some of the schools she use to teach at. My grandmother loved this particular episode. They were walking up the sidewalk and witnessed my great aunt beating the beejeepers out of a young lad. When my great aunt saw them she looked at them with that bright friendly smile she always had. It was like she was not just beating the daylights out of this young lad. It turns out she caught the young the lad with a comic book tucked into one of his school books they were reading. My great aunt for reasons unknown had to wait to discipline the lad until she saw him outside that day. I always remember as a young lad myself Sr Rosella pinching my cheek and always handing me a prayer card when we would visit her. The fear of god had to be a phrase invented by and for the catholic church.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 9:17 am
Peter Brown wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 8:58 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 8:49 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 8:37 am So, doubling and tripling down?
I don't remember you being declared the authority here on what people can and can't post that is acceptable to your sensitive nature. You wanna show me your badge? Your like everybody else on this forum MD, you have your opinion. Your opinion is no different from mine, no matter how much you think that is not the case. FTR, kindly don't suggest to me what I should or should not say on this forum. If you don't like my opinion, the ignore function is there for you to use. Speaking for myself, and not to insult your sensitive FLP republican nature, your posts tell me everything i need to know and understand about the mentality of the FLP liberal republican RINO mentality. IMO the republicans should have you as the featured speaker at the next republican national convention... that would be a real hoot it would. :D

You’re debating the only lacrosse WASP in America who yesterday declared himself an authority on Talmudic text while condescendingly berating an actual Jew for his incorrect interpretations. :lol:

Does anyone wonder why Republicans always got beaten by Democrats while the liberal wing held sway? Mittens would’ve been crushed by his own people. :lol:

Tread carefully or some posters will demand that Matnum deplatform you’se...I hear the keyboard clicking already. :lol: :lol:
That is why i suggested a certain lifelong republican be given the platform of the featured speaker at the Republican National Convention. He is so certain of his views that clearly the party he has loved and adored his entire lifetime will see the errors of their ways. The downside is there is a tiny chance that rank and file republicans will toss his ass out of the building. I'm betting all in on the later. That would be because 74 million republicans just don't get his message. :lol: Am I guilty of a "personal attack" yet again even if I mention no names? Do i even have a right to a conflicting point of view if some people don't regard it as useful to the discussion?? I'm confused now about what the 1st amendment is all about. Is there a clause in it that says your opinion has to be useful to any discussion? Should my rights under the 1st amendment become politically correct to make some people happy? Could it be that SOME PEOPLE just have VERY thin skins? :roll:

Did that so-called, self-proclaimed “lifelong Republican” actually ever really adore his party? He sounds more like a lifelong Democrat to the untrained ear; higher taxes, abortion on demand, race baiting, thin skin, humorless, condescending, etc! :lol:

I swear, how did Republicans ever lose with that kind of supporter! :lol: :lol:
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 8:31 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 8:41 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 6:45 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 2:20 pm Always such a pleasure to read empty-headed spewing.

I responded respectfully to Kram, who made a claim, probably out of exasperation, that is easily refuted.

But then the two most recent doghouse denizens decide they want to pile into a personal attack.
So predictable. :roll:
Where in my post did I mention you by name? :D
It was an exchange between me and Kram that you added onto...and you referenced me specifically, doesn't need to say my name to be clear as a bell...however pure drivel, and yeah a 'personal attack'...that said, pretty mild by your standards, ;) so there's that.

That your fellow doghouse denizen piled in is pretty typical as you guys feed off of one another when you get cooking.

How about actually adding something of interest to the thread topic discussion instead?

"How about actually adding something of interest to the thread topic discussion instead?"

Sorry to offend your sensitive nature MD. I have my rights under the 1st amendment.. the right to free speech. What you and i would consider "something of interest to the thread topic" are miles and miles apart. I know one thing, a person can read my post instantly and determine why i am a jerk. If they read your post they will have to wake up after crashing their forehead into their computer out of boredom. Once they regain their senses then they they will realize... what a jerk. You are the epitome MD of that phrase... "if you can't dazzle em with brilliance, baffle em with bullchit. There SHOULD BE a warning label on all of your posts saying that reading them could be hazardous to your health. Dull tooth picks propped under your eyelids should be mandatory... :D
First amendment right of free speech has nothing to do with venues such as this. For now, this is not public speech, and the owners of this venue are not the government.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

PizzaSnake wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 10:27 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 2:20 pm Always such a pleasure to read empty-headed spewing.

I responded respectfully to Kram, who made a claim, probably out of exasperation, that is easily refuted.

But then the two most recent doghouse denizens decide they want to pile into a personal attack.
It was an exchange between me and Kram that you added onto...and you referenced me specifically, doesn't need to say my name to be clear as a bell...however pure drivel, and yeah a 'personal attack'...that said, pretty mild by your standards, ;) so there's that.

That your fellow doghouse denizen piled in is pretty typical as you guys feed off of one another when you get cooking.

How about actually adding something of interest to the thread topic discussion instead?

"How about actually adding something of interest to the thread topic discussion instead?"

Sorry to offend your sensitive nature MD. I have my rights under the 1st amendment.. the right to free speech. What you and i would consider "something of interest to the thread topic" are miles and miles apart. I know one thing, a person can read my post instantly and determine why i am a jerk. If they read your post they will have to wake up after crashing their forehead into their computer out of boredom. Once they regain their senses then they they will realize... what a jerk. You are the epitome MD of that phrase... "if you can't dazzle em with brilliance, baffle em with bullchit. There SHOULD BE a warning label on all of your posts saying that reading them could be hazardous to your health. Dull tooth picks propped under your eyelids should be mandatory... :D
First amendment right of free speech has nothing to do with venues such as this. For now, this is not public speech, and the owners of this venue are not the government.
Understood, i have been called dumb and stupid by more than one poster on this forum. Is being called dumb and stupid a violation of the policy on this forum? i never SNITCHED on these people as is the trademark of a certain poster on this forum whose name i shall not use in deference to his sensitive nature.
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 11:01 am

Understood, i have been called dumb and stupid by more than one poster on this forum. Is being called dumb and stupid a violation of the policy on this forum? i never SNITCHED on these people as is the trademark of a certain poster on this forum whose name i shall not use in deference to his sensitive nature.
Ignorant, maybe. Never said anything about dumb and stupid.
"There is nothing more difficult and more dangerous to carry through than initiating changes. One makes enemies of those who prospered under the old order, and only lukewarm support from those who would prosper under the new."
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Come on you’ve dropped bombs on other people’s heads regularly. Called people dumba** and constantly use FLP and these other terms. You can’t possibly be claiming victimhood on this now as if your resume comes clean of this behavior. That would be some real candy a** liberal snowflake behavior.
Same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with
Thats' only half if they like you
That ain't even the half what they might do
Don't believe me, ask Michael
See Martin, Malcolm
See Jesus, Judas; Caesar, Brutus
See success is like suicide
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 11:19 am

Come on you’ve dropped bombs on other people’s heads regularly. Called people dumba** and constantly use FLP and these other terms. You can’t possibly be claiming victimhood on this now as if your resume comes clean of this behavior. That would be some real candy a** liberal snowflake behavior.
Not denying that at all FFG. You don't wind up in the doghouse on this forum by singing too loudly in the church choir on Sunday. I'm not trying to throw you under the bus but like myself you will call stupid people out here all the time. I have a very low threshold for dealing with stupid people and smart people who try to blow smoke up my ass. If I am suppose to do so in a kind and gentle and respectful manner like a certain poster here would like me to do... that ain't in my DNA. I would rather do my my time in the doghouse than be a pathetic candy ass suckwad.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Yeah but you were asking about violations of others publicly while criticizing about snitching too as pointing something out in the open venue this is with administrative oversight is really just a shady way of complaint to admin without doing it directly.
See Martin, Malcolm
PizzaSnake

Post by PizzaSnake »

Demonstrate why you disagree with their position. After all, three sides to every story: your side, my side, and the truth. Trouble is, the truth is slippery and unattainable to anyone alone due to the limits of their personal biases. So just state your position (and include data, or not), and let it go at that.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

PizzaSnake wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 11:57 am

Demonstrate why you disagree with their position. After all, three sides to every story: your side, my side, and the truth. Trouble is, the truth is slippery and unattainable to anyone alone due to the limits of their personal biases. So just state your position (and include data, or not), and let it go at that.
You ask a very fair question. I only identify myself as a fiscal conservative. I am the dinosaur on this forum who believes the government should live within its own means. i run my household that way. My wife and i have only one debt, the payment on her Rav4. Our credit cards are paid in full every month. To the objections of our financial geru we paid off our mortgage 2 months ago . Our financial guru says we are good until almost the age of 100. I lost my job due to Covid 12 months ago. Every penny of my unemployment went into the bank with the expectation of living off of it until i can file for SS in 2 more years. I don't know how many people I know that have 20 grand plus in credit card debt and can't even think about retiring. Unemployment will cut me off in one more month. I won't be whining about how unfair it all is. i planned for this day to happen. Planning for a rainy day is not something many Americans even think about anymore. I guess, IMO dinosaurs like me rock. I'm not a college graduate that runs a successful business, I'm just the average joe that knows how to balance checkbook and live within his means.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 8:58 amYou’re debating the only lacrosse WASP in America who yesterday declared himself an authority on Talmudic text while condescendingly berating an actual Jew for his incorrect interpretations. :lol:

Does anyone wonder why Republicans always got beaten by Democrats while the liberal wing held sway? Mittens would’ve been crushed by his own people. :lol:

Tread carefully or some posters will demand that Matnum deplatform you’se...I hear the keyboard clicking already. :lol: :lol:
Warning. Next one you go into the penalty box.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 11:01 am ...
Too many posts for me to cite to select just one. Cradle, tone it down. No personal attacks.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

admin wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 2:09 pm
Too many posts for me to cite to select just one. Cradle, tone it down. No personal attacks.
Unless you can point out a personal attack from me on anyone here just put me in the sin bin and get it over with. I have made no "attacks" on anybody where i have mentioned anybody by name. How do you attack someone and never mention their name? That is quite the feat and involves mind reading abilities none of us have. Just treat me like Steve McQueen in the great escape... give me my ball and glove and throw my ass in the cooler. I'm 63 years old and i am not ready or willing to kiss anyones ass at this time in my life. If I'm banned for life, let me say goodbye to the people here for the wisdom they have given me. Thank you all. I'm just to old to change who i am today. I mean you no disrespect Mr Administrator, I'm like popeye... i am who i am and that is all that I am.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 4:29 pm
admin wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 2:09 pm
Unless you can point out a personal attack from me on anyone here just put me in the sin bin and get it over with. I have made no "attacks" on anybody where i have mentioned anybody by name. How do you attack someone and never mention their name? That is quite the feat and involves mind reading abilities none of us have. Just treat me like Steve McQueen in the great escape... give me my ball and glove and throw my ass in the cooler. I'm 63 years old and i am not ready or willing to kiss anyones ass at this time in my life. If I'm banned for life, let me say goodbye to the people here for the wisdom they have given me. Thank you all. I'm just to old to change who i am today. I mean you no disrespect Mr Administrator, I'm like popeye... i am who i am and that is all that I am.

Your posts were/are humorous and good natured. The liberal mob has a back door dialogue with Admin. 🙅‍♂️

Who knew? 🤷‍♂️

Too many 🦨 and 🐍 here.

I’m afraid our day of reckoning draws near...no posting by normal Americans, just libs. It’ll end soon I suppose. I feel the executioners hand now. ⚰️🚬💣

You’ve been a good poster. Great, even.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 4:29 pmUnless you can point out a personal attack from me on anyone here just put me in the sin bin and get it over with. I have made no "attacks" on anybody where i have mentioned anybody by name. How do you attack someone and never mention their name? That is quite the feat and involves mind reading abilities none of us have. Just treat me like Steve McQueen in the great escape... give me my ball and glove and throw my ass in the cooler. I'm 63 years old and i am not ready or willing to kiss anyones ass at this time in my life. If I'm banned for life, let me say goodbye to the people here for the wisdom they have given me. Thank you all. I'm just to old to change who i am today. I mean you no disrespect Mr Administrator, I'm like popeye... i am who i am and that is all that I am.
https://fanlax.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=265014#p265014
https://fanlax.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=265195#p265195
https://fanlax.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=265220#p265220

8 Minute (16 Day Penalty). The penalty will release on June 11 at 5:33 EST.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

admin wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:34 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 4:29 pmUnless you can point out a personal attack from me on anyone here just put me in the sin bin and get it over with. I have made no "attacks" on anybody where i have mentioned anybody by name. How do you attack someone and never mention their name? That is quite the feat and involves mind reading abilities none of us have. Just treat me like Steve McQueen in the great escape... give me my ball and glove and throw my ass in the cooler. I'm 63 years old and i am not ready or willing to kiss anyones ass at this time in my life. If I'm banned for life, let me say goodbye to the people here for the wisdom they have given me. Thank you all. I'm just to old to change who i am today. I mean you no disrespect Mr Administrator, I'm like popeye... i am who i am and that is all that I am.

Classic
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 5:52 pm

Classic
Wrong!

This is classic

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ryfr6YTNeho
See Martin, Malcolm
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Classic

Naturally, the area lib mob dodo birds chime in with glee when the Admin suspends one of the few normal people to post here (for no reason; you boys need some humor, sheesh). They can’t handle debate or thought or humor!

George Washington likely had Fanlax in mind with this quote: If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.

Suspend me til Cradle returns. I’ll visit him weekly in the brig.

Hasta luego.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Suddenly it’s revealed that Pb is Matthew Whitaker and he just cleaned Cradle out by selling him fake patents.
See Martin, Malcolm
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 6:14 pm

Classic
Wrong!

This is classic

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ryfr6YTNeho
I love it. Lyricists! I come back to it every so often. Nobody wants to follow KRS-One.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”

Return to “POLITICS”