Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
youthathletics

Re: Orange Duce

Post by youthathletics »

Just searched the latest Georgia story here on fanlax and reporting latest news, which is why I pulled the name of poster and removed the lengthy story.

Proof that not everything on the internet is fact b/c it comes from a ‘so-called’ reputable source.

Simmer down. ;)
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” -Soren Kierkegaard
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:48 pm
wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:12 pm Update:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/18/nyre ... d=tw-share

"...

Mr. Trump won an acquittal in his second impeachment trial last week, but remains the focus of at least two state criminal investigations. Besides the inquiry in Manhattan, prosecutors in Georgia are scrutinizing Mr. Trump’s effort to persuade local officials to undo the election results there. His departure from office has left him without the shield from indictment that the presidency provided.

Washington Post adds lengthy correction to report on Trump call with Georgia elections investigator
And that correction only had to do with some specific attributions of comment quotes regarding the call to Trump. But the call as reported did occur, and you can both listen to it and read a transcript of the call, which did not change in the story.

As Dave Weigel (WaPo political reporter) put it on Twitter responding to the dingus congressman from NC Madison Cawthorne:
No, the call with Georgia's Secretary of State definitely happened and the Post published the audio file. The correction you post here is about another call.

In case you'd like to read the transcript: https://t.co/8qdKC0Ft7W
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:48 pm Just searched the latest Georgia story here on fanlax and reporting latest news, which is why I pulled the name of poster and removed the lengthy story.

Proof that not everything on the internet is fact b/c it comes from a ‘so-called’ reputable source.

Simmer down. ;)
I’ve been in fire for a week and half and need to simmer down but it won’t happen here clearly. Apparently I’m a worse human being than a baby created from Joseph Taylor and Pol Pot...
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

I am going to get a 4.0 in damage.

(Afan jealous he didn’t do this first)
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Someone is missing a huge money making opportunity...

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watc ... unching-it
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Texas Wax Museum Removes Trump Figure Because People Keep Punching It

https://rare.us/rare-news/texas-wax-mus ... nching-it/

The news media soft pedaled the traitor but the patriotic majority lets the world know what they really think of him.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

That's friggin hilarious.

Perhaps a bunch of cross fits should install Trump punching bags???
Harvard University, out
University of Utah, in

I am going to get a 4.0 in damage.

(Afan jealous he didn’t do this first)
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Why was the White House Chief of State down in Georgia on January 2 at all?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN2BB0XX

"The Georgia secretary of state’s office said it had just 45 minutes notice of Meadows’ arrival in Cobb County, and it barred him from the room where state investigators were examining the absentee ballot signatures. A day earlier, Trump had publicly complained that the audit was moving too slowly after making baseless claims that Georgia’s signature verification system is rife with fraud.

Meadows’ trip set in motion a series of meetings and conversations in a pressure campaign by Trump and his allies that culminated in a Jan. 2 phone call in which Trump told Georgia’s secretary of state to “find” the votes he needed to win. That call, joined by Meadows and others, is now the central focus of an Atlanta investigation into whether Trump and his allies criminally interfered in the 2020 election in an attempt to overturn his Georgia loss to Democrat Joe Biden, according to two people familiar with the matter.

Meadows’ trip also highlights the top aide’s prominent role in the events under investigation by Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis. He was among the eight participants identified in the Jan. 2 call, according to a transcript, and he kicked off the call with introductions of everyone on it. Meadows later pressed Georgia officials on the call for access to legally private voter information, a request they denied, the transcript shows.

A person with direct knowledge of the district attorney’s investigation told Reuters the office is likely to issue subpoenas for evidence to most or all of the call participants.

A spokesman for Meadows declined to comment. Willis, a Democrat, declined to comment on her investigation.

The Atlanta probe is one of two known criminal inquiries into Trump, who also faces a host of other legal threats. The Manhattan District Attorney’s office is investigating Trump’s private business ventures for possible fraud. Reuters identified four other ongoing investigations involving Trump and at least 17 active lawsuits.

Since launching her inquiry in February, Willis has added several high-profile attorneys to her team, including John Floyd, a national authority on racketeering. Willis is exploring potential racketeering charges in connection with Trump’s campaign to pressure state officials, and Floyd will consult on that investigation as well as other racketeering cases, Reuters reported on March 6. (For full story, click reut.rs/30W9mCT reut.rs/30W9mCT))

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, a Republican, had launched the Cobb County review in the wake of allegations that the county had not properly audited signatures during the June primary elections. The examination followed two statewide recounts that confirmed Trump lost to Biden in Georgia by about 12,000 votes, a dramatic political shift in the traditionally Republican state. State officials found no evidence to back Trump’s fraud claims.

During Meadows’ Dec. 22 visit, Georgia Deputy Secretary of State Jordan Fuchs, a Republican, greeted him in the hallway of the Cobb County Civic Center in the city of Marietta. She prevented him from entering the room where the signature audits were conducted, the secretary of state’s office told Reuters.

Meadows also spoke with the secretary of state’s chief investigator, Frances Watson, who was conducting the audit of about 15,000 signatures along with the Georgia Bureau of Investigation. Meadows gathered contact information from both Watson and Fuchs, including their cell phone numbers.

Trump called Watson the next day, urging her to find the “dishonesty” that he claimed, without evidence, had cost him the election.

“When the right answer comes out, you’ll be praised,” Trump told Watson, according to audio of the call reviewed by Reuters and first reported by the Wall Street Journal.

After his Georgia visit, Meadows called Fuchs to request a call between Trump and the secretary of state, according to a person with direct knowledge of the matter. When Fuchs asked Meadows what Trump wanted to talk about, Meadows did not give clear direction, the source said.

Trump’s Jan. 2 call to Raffensperger was one of 18 calls the White House attempted to make to the secretary of state’s office after the November election, said a state official. Raffensperger had initially avoided the calls out of concern they posed a conflict of interest, his office said.

In the Jan. 2 call, Trump pressured Raffensperger to “find 11,780 votes,” the number Trump needed to win in Georgia.

“There’s nothing wrong with saying that, you know, that you’ve recalculated,” Trump said, according to a transcript of the call.

Others on the call included three lawyers advising Trump - longtime Republican attorney Cleta Mitchell and Georgia-based lawyers Kurt Hilbert and Alex Kaufman - along with Fuchs and the secretary of state’s general counsel, Ryan Germany.

Mitchell declined to comment. Hilbert, Kaufman and Germany did not respond to requests for comment."
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Orange Douche keeping himself relevant:

https://i.imgur.com/MR7ih3I.png
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

:lol:

jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Trump gets hit with two new law suites. Two COPs injured in Trumps attempted coup have sued him in District of Columbia court today. I don't get this, he is such a good friend of law enforcement.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

More bad news in court for the Donald. His campaign secrets aren't safe.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:46 am More bad news in court for the Donald. His campaign secrets aren't safe.
It's a little to late for that to make a difference anymore. The horse is already dead. I am stunned that any politician, democrat or republican would lie to the American people to get elected. I never thought that would happen. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:05 am
jhu72 wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:46 am More bad news in court for the Donald. His campaign secrets aren't safe.
It's a little to late for that to make a difference anymore. The horse is already dead. I am stunned that any politician, democrat or republican would lie to the American people to get elected. I never thought that would happen. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

TDS is incurable.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Peter Brown wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:57 am

TDS is incurable.
I'm guessing you are referring to JHU 72?
Last edited by cradleandshoot on Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Brooklyn wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:47 am Image

:lol:
great hobby, while sipping coffee with coconut infused .......is to "research" some of these childish links;

myfrogtree, the company "selling" :roll: this stupid t shirt......seems to be not in business

https://www.facebook.com/myfrogtee/

no posts since 2019 ? seems odd, don't it brookie?

hit the "shop now" button......and you get mfrogtree home page......

https://myfrogtee.com/?fbclid=IwAR2h8KV ... Cbib50vBow

hey brookie.......provide a link, for this company, called, "myfrogtee".....where you can actually purchase this t shirt....heck, purchase anything

called the phone number, for this fake business.

myfrogtee does NOT EXIST....it IS a fake company.....

find some hobby that is less hateful.........mine, new cup of coffee......sans the infused this time......that constantly posting , about, hate.
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

"The horse is already dead."

If only this was true. His influence will extend over the GOP for at least another election cycle in 2022. His organization has apparently collected over $255,000,000, ostensibly for the purpose of extending the Big Lie, and now to support candidates in primaries and elections. So I wish the horse was dead, and have no problem with folks continuing to beat it.

I noticed that the Chief Numbskull trotted out the hackneyed "TDS" monikor, again. But until the GOP slays the cancer on the inside -- Ronna, are you home? -- it is neither deranged nor a syndrome to wish that the GOP could rid itself of this Moron and get back to offering something other than "owning the libs."
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:23 am
Peter Brown wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:57 am

TDS is incurable.
I'm guessing you are referring to JHU 72?

Correct. The guy will never cure.

I'm both amused and (somewhat, though less by the day) shocked how Trump permanently wormed into these guys' heads.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

seacoaster wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:36 am "The horse is already dead."

If only this was true. His influence will extend over the GOP for at least another election cycle in 2022. His organization has apparently collected over $255,000,000, ostensibly for the purpose of extending the Big Lie, and now to support candidates in primaries and elections. So I wish the horse was dead, and have no problem with folks continuing to beat it.

I noticed that the Chief Numbskull trotted out the hackneyed "TDS" monikor, again. But until the GOP slays the cancer on the inside -- Ronna, are you home? -- it is neither deranged nor a syndrome to wish that the GOP could rid itself of this Moron and get back to offering something other than "owning the libs."

Low tax rates, strong support of the Bill of Rights, enforcement of national borders, and low regulatory impulses just don't do it for seacoaster. TDS, on the other hand, is his drug of choice for R's.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

.... nope, it is not. This ruling means witnesess in all court cases in future can testify without worrying about Trump suing them and standing any chance of winning.

Get used to it, your boy's legal troubles grow every day.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

jhu72 wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:00 am
.... nope, it is not. This ruling means witnesess in all court cases in future can testify without worrying about Trump suing them and standing any chance of winning.

Get used to it, your boy's legal troubles grow every day.
Don't think cradle should be lumped into "your boy's", at least in present tense...cradle came to his senses about Trump awhile back.

You're right Trump's got more trouble...and much more to come. Those kissing the ring, bending the knee, are going to be permanently stained by him.

Return to “POLITICS”