Unfit Joe Biden and Kamala Harris

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
kramerica.inc

Re: Projected Winner Joe Biden

Post by kramerica.inc »

AOC and Omar petition to block Biden’s chief of staff Bruce Reid:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.axios. ... f8e6f.html
old salt

Post by old salt »

kramerica.inc wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:31 pm AOC and Omar petition to block Biden’s chief of staff Bruce Reid:

The last serious shot we had at controlling runaway deficits :
Reed led the Bowles-Simpson Commission under Barack Obama, which progressives opposed because it made cuts to Social Security and Medicare. "Biden must not repeat Obama’s mistake," the petition says.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

old salt wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:40 pm
kramerica.inc wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:31 pm AOC and Omar petition to block Biden’s chief of staff Bruce Reid:

Reed led the Bowles-Simpson Commission under Barack Obama, which progressives opposed because it made cuts to Social Security and Medicare. "Biden must not repeat Obama’s mistake," the petition says.
Obama made mistakes??? Shut the front door. :D
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:25 am
Obama made mistakes??? Shut the front door. :D

Yeah, that's what Fo卐 and tRUMP said when it was disclosed that 2 people died of Ebola under Obama's watch. But when over 200,000 died under tRUMP, all was deemed well.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
ABV 8.3%

Re: Sappy Joe Biden

Post by ABV 8.3% »

a fan wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:42 am
ABV 8.3% wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:49 am I no longer trust a word of what AFAN says. He has turned to quoting twitter. So sad. :)
:lol: You're right to give me grief....but I was quoting an opinion, not something passed off as fact. I quoted it because it was a political pundit who pointed out the same thing I did a few days ago....essentially, why is TrumpNation ONLY claiming fraud for Trump's results, when each ballot obviously includes at least a dozen other Senate, Congressional, Mayoral, etc. races.
ABV 8.3% wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:49 am Where did you get your lack of trucks info from, afan?
The area VP of our shipping company that we use to ship and receive pallets of everything from spirits, to malt, to glass. They called us to let us know our rates were doubling. It's a top five OTR shipping company....

Then, I was curious, and looked at import data Ports in Long Beach and LA, because he told us that's where all the shipping containers were coming in. Lo and behold, record imports in Sept.
but, it has NOTHING to do with lack of truck drivers. That is a lie. Hence the double the price. Stay focused on the cause N effect. Why don't you talk to the truckers/teamsters instead? You know, go to the source of the lie ? Seriously, the "trucker shortage" myth is a lie.

Please, ask.

https://teamster.org/about/contact-teamsters/
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
ABV 8.3%

Re: President Elect Biden

Post by ABV 8.3% »

foreverlax wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:40 am
ABV 8.3% wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:02 am You should try it.......it IS very hard to talk and be engaged, AND entertain, for 3 hours straight. Joe Rogan , mostly, does it everyday. He has great guests. Great guests.

How many of you (collective) listened to Andrew Yang on Joe Rogan's podcast? great stuff.

zero.....like I thought.
Boy you've got an answer for everyone and everything.....unless it's a rhetorical question. :roll:
Ever anything nice to say? Just asking
foreverlax

Re: President Elect Biden

Post by foreverlax »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:16 am
foreverlax wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:40 am
ABV 8.3% wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:02 am You should try it.......it IS very hard to talk and be engaged, AND entertain, for 3 hours straight. Joe Rogan , mostly, does it everyday. He has great guests. Great guests.

How many of you (collective) listened to Andrew Yang on Joe Rogan's podcast? great stuff.

zero.....like I thought.
Boy you've got an answer for everyone and everything.....unless it's a rhetorical question. :roll:
Ever anything nice to say? Just asking
Rhetorical question for some....me, all the time. ;)
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Bidens first interview in a while. Says he's open to adding republicans to his cabinet.

Gonna guess Romney may have earned something for his Trump dissent.
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:33 am Bidens first interview in a while. Says he's open to adding republicans to his cabinet.

Willard couldn't take all of Biden's fowl language.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:33 am Bidens first interview in a while. Says he's open to adding republicans to his cabinet.

I still think Biden should find some R senator in a state where the D governor can pick a D successor...

Play real hardball.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Oh, you guys are "deficit hawks" now?
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

For Christ’s sake, John Kasich spoke at the DNC and the Lincoln Project campaigned relentlessly on his behalf.
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

RedFromMI wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:21 am I still think Biden should find some R senator in a state where the D governor can pick a D successor...

Play real hardball.
Doubt that's gonna happen on either side, but nice to dream about. Maybe nominate Susan Collins for something and see if she wants to clear her conscience?
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

holmes435 wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:41 am
RedFromMI wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:21 am I still think Biden should find some R senator in a state where the D governor can pick a D successor...

Play real hardball.
Doubt that's gonna happen on either side, but nice to dream about. Maybe nominate Susan Collins for something and see if she wants to clear her conscience?
Either way, she will always be "concerned"
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

seacoaster wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:41 am

For Christ’s sake, John Kasich spoke at the DNC and the Lincoln Project campaigned relentlessly on his behalf.
That would make sense. Competent. And can look conservatives in the eye and not be dismissed as a flaming liberal.

Not sure what job, though...maybe instead of Reed at OMB...that would tick off the Squad... :D

Seems to me that Biden might do well to wrestle the Squad to heel a bit...time to bring AOC and a couple of others to a private call, tell them fine to make occasional noise from the peanut gallery but the truly important stuff can only get done by sticking together so that a few R's can be pulled over to support infrastructure etc.
a fan

Post by a fan »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:14 am
ABV 8.3% wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:49 am I no longer trust a word of what AFAN says. He has turned to quoting twitter. So sad. :)
:lol: You're right to give me grief....but I was quoting an opinion, not something passed off as fact. I quoted it because it was a political pundit who pointed out the same thing I did a few days ago....essentially, why is TrumpNation ONLY claiming fraud for Trump's results, when each ballot obviously includes at least a dozen other Senate, Congressional, Mayoral, etc. races.
ABV 8.3% wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:49 am Where did you get your lack of trucks info from, afan?
The area VP of our shipping company that we use to ship and receive pallets of everything from spirits, to malt, to glass. They called us to let us know our rates were doubling. It's a top five OTR shipping company....

Then, I was curious, and looked at import data Ports in Long Beach and LA, because he told us that's where all the shipping containers were coming in. Lo and behold, record imports in Sept.
but, it has NOTHING to do with lack of truck drivers. That is a lie. Hence the double the price. Stay focused on the cause N effect. Why don't you talk to the truckers/teamsters instead? You know, go to the source of the lie ? Seriously, the "trucker shortage" myth is a lie.

Please, ask.

I don't understand your post. First of all, I talk to truck drivers ever single day. Every day, without exception. Both indie long haul drivers, and corporate short/long haul drivers that are employed directly by Old Dominion, et. al.

Second of all----I don't get your post. What is it that YOU think is causing the rate jump? Your post isn't clear.
Bart

Post by Bart »

a fan wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:41 am
ABV 8.3% wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:14 am

Please, ask.

I don't understand your post. First of all, I talk to truck drivers ever single day. Every day, without exception. Both indie long haul drivers, and corporate short/long haul drivers that are employed directly by Old Dominion, et. al.

Second of all----I don't get your post. What is it that YOU think is causing the rate jump? Your post isn't clear.
good friend who owns a larger trucking firm says there is a shortage of qualified drivers. Has said the same for quite a few years.

and no, they are not teamsters affiliated
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

He's also looking for a job, which is helpful too.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

I agree with you. I think most republicans would agree that losing Kasich would be addition by subtraction.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
old salt

Post by old salt »

seacoaster wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:39 am

Oh, you guys are "deficit hawks" now?
Actually, I was a vocal booster of Simpson-Bowles. Ask afan.

Return to “POLITICS”