Unfit Joe Biden and Kamala Harris

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: President Elect Biden

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:48 am And more perspective from Jill's first husband:

https://www.jpost.com/us-elections/ex-h ... age-647632

What many people in Delawarew know:
Biden said that the two were introduced after he saw her picture on a poster, and requested her number from his brother, who apparently knew her.
"My brother said, there’s this woman – you’ll really like her, Joe," Biden said in a 2020 Democratic National Convention video, according to the Times. "So I gave her a call, and she had [another] date that night."
Biden claims that he persuaded her to cancel that date, and Jill corroborated the story saying: "You said, do you think you can break your date? Well, I called and told the guy that I had a friend in from out of town, and went out with Joe."
However, her ex-husband, Bill Stevenson, denies the account, claiming that Jill and Joe met before the crash during Biden's campaign for Senate and had an affair which led to the end of their marriage.

The Biden campaign denied the accounts that Stevenson gave to multiple media outlets, accusing him of attempting to publicize his upcoming autobiography, according to the Washington Times.
"These claims are fictitious, seemingly to sell and promote a book,” a Biden campaign spokesperson told Inside Edition in September, according to the paper. “The relationship of Joe and Jill Biden is well documented. Jill Biden separated from her first husband irreconcilably in the fall of 1974 and moved out of their marital home. Joe and Jill Biden had their first date in March of 1975, and they married in June of 1977.
Stevenson made the claims in an August 17 interview with local Delaware media outlet WDEL.
"I said, ‘Look, the Bidens made up this dramatic story that they met, he saw a picture of her,’ and I told him, I said, ‘That was so untrue,’"Stevenson said in the interview, according to the Times. “There’s probably 500 people in Delaware that saw Joe Biden and Jill at three major fundraising events at the Stone Balloon [Ale House] in 1972, after the Stone Balloon opened in February.
"One thing I do not want to do, and I know this might sound funny to people, is that I don’t want to hurt her chances of becoming first lady of the United States – that’s not my goal,” Stevenson told the station, according to the paper. "I would say to Jill, 'listen, you know how I feel about this. You had an affair. You worked on the campaign,'” Stevenson said. “Why you invented this crazy story on Oprah Winfrey [that] he saw your picture in the train station – there’s too many people that knew we worked on his campaign in 1972."
https://cdn.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles ... awsuit.pdf

😂😂😂
“I wish you would!”
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:24 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:04 am rrr, abv, etc, I'd love to 'move on'.

To the transition.
To a new President.
To a more competent and more honest administration of the powers of federal government.
Maybe even to a reckoning within my party, the GOP.

One step at a time.

Is there a serious friction remaining to doing so?
Well, yeah, the dishonest a-hole in the Oval Office encouraging his 70 million voters (and 80+ million Twitter followers) to resist the outcome of the election, to believe that the election was stolen, fraudulent, rigged, etc and to exercise their 2nd amendment rights...

Trump goes away, I'm good with letting him go...to jail I hope, but that's another subject.
Sorry, the positive path is to focus on the future. Biden and plans to defeat this worldwide, horrible pandemic.

At this point, you are acting boorish. STILL belittling that antogonistic lacrosse team, after whipping them 21-2 at home, all the way to the bus with taunts. Isn't it enough that he lost ?

Literally half of your neighbors voted for the current POTUSA. Maybe, just perhaps maybe, people should find out why?
As usual, you are changing the topic.
No, it's not enough that Trump lost...not yet, and that's on Trump, not those of us eager to see him gone.
We have a potential Constitutional crisis in front of us courtesy of this childish a-hole.

That said, I think this will ultimately play out and history will be the judge. A harsh judge.

On your change of topic, absolutely there's all sorts of analysis to be done about why 70 million of our fellow Americans actually supported this a-hole, many vehemently. I have my strong views as to the most important drivers of the hardest core support, but it's a different topic from the issue at hand, which is the peaceful and efficient transfer of power.

Trump's ego and dishonesty are the only barrier to that happening...amend that: and the complicity of the toadies and the gullibility of the hardcore.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

seacoaster wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:14 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:48 am And more perspective from Jill's first husband:

https://www.jpost.com/us-elections/ex-h ... age-647632

What many people in Delawarew know:
Biden said that the two were introduced after he saw her picture on a poster, and requested her number from his brother, who apparently knew her.
"My brother said, there’s this woman – you’ll really like her, Joe," Biden said in a 2020 Democratic National Convention video, according to the Times. "So I gave her a call, and she had [another] date that night."
Biden claims that he persuaded her to cancel that date, and Jill corroborated the story saying: "You said, do you think you can break your date? Well, I called and told the guy that I had a friend in from out of town, and went out with Joe."
However, her ex-husband, Bill Stevenson, denies the account, claiming that Jill and Joe met before the crash during Biden's campaign for Senate and had an affair which led to the end of their marriage.

The Biden campaign denied the accounts that Stevenson gave to multiple media outlets, accusing him of attempting to publicize his upcoming autobiography, according to the Washington Times.
"These claims are fictitious, seemingly to sell and promote a book,” a Biden campaign spokesperson told Inside Edition in September, according to the paper. “The relationship of Joe and Jill Biden is well documented. Jill Biden separated from her first husband irreconcilably in the fall of 1974 and moved out of their marital home. Joe and Jill Biden had their first date in March of 1975, and they married in June of 1977.
Stevenson made the claims in an August 17 interview with local Delaware media outlet WDEL.
"I said, ‘Look, the Bidens made up this dramatic story that they met, he saw a picture of her,’ and I told him, I said, ‘That was so untrue,’"Stevenson said in the interview, according to the Times. “There’s probably 500 people in Delaware that saw Joe Biden and Jill at three major fundraising events at the Stone Balloon [Ale House] in 1972, after the Stone Balloon opened in February.
"One thing I do not want to do, and I know this might sound funny to people, is that I don’t want to hurt her chances of becoming first lady of the United States – that’s not my goal,” Stevenson told the station, according to the paper. "I would say to Jill, 'listen, you know how I feel about this. You had an affair. You worked on the campaign,'” Stevenson said. “Why you invented this crazy story on Oprah Winfrey [that] he saw your picture in the train station – there’s too many people that knew we worked on his campaign in 1972."
Can you tell me why I should care about any of this stuff?
Because someone cares about it in the Biden camp.

If what the first husband says is true, and its no big deal, why be so ashamed of it that you make up another cutsie wholesome scenario?

It matters to someone if the Biden camp. For obvious reasons:

As we were told on every thread here during the Trump admin, and still in the post above, a president's personal life, indiscretions, behavior and morals reflects on the US, our reputation and also reveals a ton about who he is and how he governs.

That's why Trump was thrown out this election, correct? Trump's "wearing down" of the US for behavior like this, among other?
Last edited by kramerica.inc on Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:38 am
ABV 8.3% wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:24 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:04 am rrr, abv, etc, I'd love to 'move on'.

To the transition.
To a new President.
To a more competent and more honest administration of the powers of federal government.

One step at a time.

Well, yeah, the dishonest a-hole in the Oval Office encouraging his 70 million voters (and 80+ million Twitter followers) to resist the outcome of the election, to believe that the election was stolen, fraudulent, rigged, etc and to exercise their 2nd amendment rights...

Trump goes away, I'm good with letting him go...to jail I hope, but that's another subject.
Sorry, the positive path is to focus on the future. Biden and plans to defeat this worldwide, horrible pandemic.

At this point, you are acting boorish. STILL belittling that antogonistic lacrosse team, after whipping them 21-2 at home, all the way to the bus with taunts. Isn't it enough that he lost ?

Literally half of your neighbors voted for the current POTUSA. Maybe, just perhaps maybe, people should find out why?
As usual, you are changing the topic.
No, it's not enough that Trump lost...not yet, and that's on Trump, not those of us eager to see him gone.
We have a potential Constitutional crisis in front of us courtesy of this childish a-hole.

That said, I think this will ultimately play out and history will be the judge. A harsh judge.

On your change of topic, absolutely there's all sorts of analysis to be done about why 70 million of our fellow Americans actually supported this a-hole, many vehemently. I have my strong views as to the most important drivers of the hardest core support, but it's a different topic from the issue at hand, which is the peaceful and efficient transfer of power.

Trump's ego and dishonesty are the only barrier to that happening...amend that: and the complicity of the toadies and the gullibility of the hardcore.
Your reply is meaningless. babble speak.....huh.

meanwhile, what the heck are you talking about? What Constitutional crisis? Put away the infotainment.
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

"Constitutional crisis."

:lol:

Riight.

Hyperbole much? Just like the much ballyhooed doomsday scenarios of Trump not leaving office.

:roll:

All media hype. "If it bleeds it ledes."
DMac

Post by DMac »

Seems to me as if a whole boatload of Americans said they didn't care about that stuff, kram, were fine with the indiscretions and having a Prez with the morals of an alley cat and disposition of a wort hog. This is minor little stuff in comparison, nothing to see here.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

ABV 8.3% wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:24 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:11 am

To the transition.
To a new President.

One step at a time.

Well, yeah, the dishonest a-hole in the Oval Office encouraging his 70 million voters (and 80+ million Twitter followers) to resist the outcome of the election, to believe that the electi was stolen, fraudulent, rigged, etc and to exercise their 2nd amendment rights...

"Maybe even to a reckoning within my party, the GOP."

Good luck doing that with 70 million plus trump voters. I saw Mitt talking this morning and he sure sounds like someone just dying to run again. You bring up a very interesting point MD, how does your party make peace with 70 million trump voters? If your party can't do so they won't win any elections for a very long time.
Never vote for a guy that IS so stupid, that he includes a segment of is biodoc venality where he irons his shirt while wearing it.........tells SO many things about the guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsC66rWOByA

Name ONE thing that you don't want Biden to implement?
I want Biden to be the biggest advocate for rescue animals this country has ever seen. I think he has already proven his chops in that regard. I'm lovin Joe right now. It has nothing to do with him as a politician. It has everything to do with him as a man that loves dogs and all rescue animals. We need more people like him. i don't give a flying fig about people, I love all animals, our pets don't put conditions on their love. They don't care what political party you belong to, they just want you to love them the way they love you. If you have ever been the rescued parent of an abused or neglected animal as my wife and i have been... you have never in your life known real love. Our rescue girl Roxy sleeps in our bed now every night. She was neglected and abused her entire life. All that was expected of her was to have puppies. Our little girl came to us in May. she had just given birth to 8 puppies in March, the folks that fostered her then brought in 8 more puppies with no mom. Our girl took care of 16 puppies for the 2 months before we adopted her. She never neglected any of them and took care of every one of them as if they were her own. Our Roxy is our hero, we love that girl with all our heart. Maybe more of you should be rescue parents. Joe Biden is my new hero, i love and respect the man for opening up his heart to his dogs. I don't know how he will do as POTUS. He has the compassion for the job that has won me over.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

To the transition.
To a new President.

One step at a time.

Good luck doing that with 70 million plus trump voters. I saw Mitt talking this morning and he sure sounds like someone just dying to run again. You bring up a very interesting point MD, how does your party make peace with 70 million trump voters? If your party can't do so they won't win any elections for a very long time.
I think it's going to be very, very difficult.
The fever has not broken.
And for some it may never break.

Of course, this is why I was so concerned when Trump was nominated in the first place and then horrified when he won and so quickly proved that he would not rise to the office...just not in his character. But, as horrified as I was, I think I underestimated how much control he would exert over the party in the ensuing years, converting many of those who had called him, accurately, some of the worst of insults, into fawning toadies sipping at the trough. Lick, lick, lick.

Patriotic Republicans, those willing to put country before party or political self interest, were drummed out of office for daring to speak against Trump's worst behaviors.

And I was looking at the demographic realities of the next decades, the far greater diversity of the upcoming generations, yet the desperate embrace of the most racist of our society and those simply scared about their futures in a changing world in which no longer would those of other backgrounds face greater friction to advancement than their own children. And the offering up of various demonized 'Others" to be afraid of, to hate, to explain away their own challenges as caused by forces beyond their personal responsibility. The reliance on a charismatic Leader to define truth and meaning. The rejection of core institutions and principles as irrelevant or mere tools to be subjugated to Loyalty to that Leader.

That the GOP is now defined this way in the minds of the generations which will be leading the country for the coming decades?

Yeah, it's badly damaged.

Can the GOP recover?
Fever needs to break...but that hasn't happened yet.
a fan

Post by a fan »

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:40 am As we were told on every thread here during the Trump admin, and still in the post above, a president's personal life, indiscretions, behavior and morals reflects on the US, our reputation and also reveals a ton about who he is and how he governs.
Yeah, but you weren't one of them, remember? You have no standing.

FoxNation doesn't get to complain about this stuff. Heck, as I said a few months ago, if Biden wins, your team won't be able to complain about anything Biden does: Trump has already done worse, and not only didn't your team care? You mocked anyone who did care about such things.

So FoxNation is gonna have to sit the next four years out. Otherwise? We're going to call you stupid, and tell you that you have Biden Derangement Syndrome. Gray Man Bad.

Annoying, isn't it? Well, get used to it.
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:19 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:12 am Lots can happen in the next two years.
And the more things change, the more they stay the same. Biden has made big promises that things will be better during his administration. The ball is in his court now to back that up.
Biden, from what I've heard and read, hasn't promised all the much....he has asked for a "chance".

Trump was the one who made big promises he was unable to deliver.....don't forget, "what have you got to lose"....not such a rhetorical question any longer.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:47 am "Constitutional crisis."

Riight.

Hyperbole much? Just like the much ballyhooed doomsday scenarios of Trump not leaving office.

Trump says he won't ever concede, that the election was stolen, he won.
You don't see that as an impending Constitutional crisis?

Now, just because it is such a crisis (if he persists), that doesn't mean that it won't be resolved successfully.

I think it will. Constitutionally.

But look at the damage, Kram.
Millions of people actually believing democracy in America doesn't work.

You and I might agree that our system will be resilient and Trump will leave whether he likes it, accepts it, or not. And we may look at that and say, 'see, democracy does work'.

But millions are not going to do so...and, yeah, that's a serious problem.
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:50 am

To the transition.
To a new President.

One step at a time.

Well, yeah, the dishonest a-hole in the Oval Office encouraging his 70 million voters (and 80+ million Twitter followers) to resist the outcome of the election, to believe that the electi was stolen, fraudulent, rigged, etc and to exercise their 2nd amendment rights...

Never vote for a guy that IS so stupid, that he includes a segment of is biodoc venality where he irons his shirt while wearing it.........tells SO many things about the guy.

I want Biden to be the biggest advocate for rescue animals this country has ever seen. I think he has already proven his chops in that regard. I'm lovin Joe right now. It has nothing to do with him as a politician. It has everything to do with him as a man that loves dogs and all rescue animals. We need more people like him. i don't give a flying fig about people, I love all animals, our pets don't put conditions on their love. They don't care what political party you belong to, they just want you to love them the way they love you. If you have ever been the rescued parent of an abused or neglected animal as my wife and i have been... you have never in your life known real love. Our rescue girl Roxy sleeps in our bed now every night. She was neglected and abused her entire life. All that was expected of her was to have puppies. Our little girl came to us in May. she had just given birth to 8 puppies in March, the folks that fostered her then brought in 8 more puppies with no mom. Our girl took care of 16 puppies for the 2 months before we adopted her. She never neglected any of them and took care of every one of them as if they were her own. Our Roxy is our hero, we love that girl with all our heart. Maybe more of you should be rescue parents. Joe Biden is my new hero, i love and respect the man for opening up his heart to his dogs. I don't know how he will do as POTUS. He has the compassion for the job that has won me over.
Really glad you have found a new 4 legged chum....mine has been hanging out with me regularly during my daily fly casting practice sessions.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

a fan wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:55 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:40 am As we were told on every thread here during the Trump admin, and still in the post above, a president's personal life, indiscretions, behavior and morals reflects on the US, our reputation and also reveals a ton about who he is and how he governs.
Yeah, but you weren't one of them, remember? You have no standing.

FoxNation doesn't get to complain about this stuff. Heck, as I said a few months ago, if Biden wins, your team won't be able to complain about anything Biden does: Trump has already done worse, and not only didn't your team care? You mocked anyone who did care about such things.

So FoxNation is gonna have to sit the next four years out. Otherwise? We're going to call you stupid, and tell you that you have Biden Derangement Syndrome. Gray Man Bad.

Annoying, isn't it? Well, get used to it.
But yet I did condemn his behavior.
And also mucked through multiple crybaby and childish threads/cartoons, memes that was hyperbole.
So I expect more of the same, I dont see much changing. Just who's saying it.
And as you point out, what's good for the goose...
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:29 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:17 am

To the transition.
To a new President.

One step at a time.

"To a more competent and more honest administration of the powers of federal government."

The words "competent" and "honest" I am sure you are just using as a figure of speech. I would phrase it more like this... The administration of the powers of the federal government will resort back to what it has been for many years. Calling that "competent" and "honest" on your part is a disservice to the words "competent " and "honest" Of course in the bizzaro world of Washington DC those 2 words are interpreted much differently than any dictionary you will ever find. :D
I'll stand by those words and repeat the "more".
We can argue as to degree of such, but I'd think there'd not be heck of a lot of disagreement about the direction.

After all, I don't think we've ever seen, at least in our lifetimes, this incompetent a bunch of political hacks nor anything remotely close to the amount of widespread corruption throughout this Administration. Doesn't matter which party in power, there's no real comparison.

I don't expect perfection, certainly history, as you say, would not suggest such will be obtained.

But better? More competent and more honest?
Sure as heck hope so!
+1 i agree with you. i guess POTUS elect Bidens love for his rescue dogs has given me a new found hope i have not had in a very long time. It ain't easy for me to admit when i am wrong sometimes, especially when it involves politicians. There is just something about a person who opens his heart to an animal in need that speaks volumes to his character. i would have voted for Joe had i known this before the election. This is probably very dumb reasoning on my part. i judge people by the love they have for their animals. It just speaks volumes as to who they are. Go Joe Biden, this guy is one your newest and biggest supporters. i hope you do find a way to have a huge inauguration party worthy of the occasion. i was making fun about it on another thread but America sure could use some event to bring us all together.
Bob Ross:
DMac

Post by DMac »

To the transition.
To a new President.

One step at a time.

Yup was the first time in a hundred years there was no dog in the White House, not surprising the big alpha male has no time for dogs. Posted this somewhere else, can't find it....welcome to the White House, Major, FDOUS.
Love the rescue dog thing too....those who want a specific breed and go out and buy one shouldn't be met with scorn, as too many rescuers do, though.
a fan

Post by a fan »

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:05 am But yet I did condemn his behavior.
And also mucked through multiple crybaby and childish threads/cartoons, memes that was hyperbole.
I sure don't remember many condemnations from you. But ok.

And you're wrong. The libs don't like Biden, and they're going to hold him accountable.

That's the difference between libs and conservatives: the libs have been on to the D's and r's Bullsh*t for years. It's why Hillary lost. They know that both D's and R's are in the bag for the 1%. They're going to hold Biden to account. R voters haven't caught on to the R's game, and likely never will. It's sad watching them fall further and further behind, economically speaking, with each passing decade.

Assuming, of course, the D's can win the Senate. If McConnell holds? Not only will the libs not be able to hold Biden to account.....no one will, because nothing is going to hit the Senate floor.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:59 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:47 am "Constitutional crisis."

Riight.

Trump says he won't ever concede, that the election was stolen, he won.
You don't see that as an impending Constitutional crisis?

Now, just because it is such a crisis (if he persists), that doesn't mean that it won't be resolved successfully.

I think it will. Constitutionally.

But look at the damage, Kram.
Millions of people actually believing democracy in America doesn't work.

You and I might agree that our system will be resilient and Trump will leave whether he likes it, accepts it, or not. And we may look at that and say, 'see, democracy does work'.

But millions are not going to do so...and, yeah, that's a serious problem.
So undoubtedly, America is broken.

People are ticked their favorite candidate lost. The record turnout for the election during a global pandemic is clearly signs that people don't believe or trust in the system and democracy. They all wasted their time and tracked, stood ouitside in weather, for a system they just "didn't trust."

Meanwhile, Hillary loses the election, and the left talks about actually changing how America's republic democracy works and eliminating how American votes and elections have been conducted since the country's inception.

But Trump being ungracious in the clear face of defeat is gonna break democracy.

Last edited by kramerica.inc on Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

foreverlax wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:01 am

To the transition.
To a new President.

One step at a time.

Really glad you have found a new 4 legged chum....mine has been hanging out with me regularly during my daily fly casting practice sessions.
Thank you for your kind words forever, Mr Seacoaster is well aware of my love for my dog. My wife and I were not looking for another dog. she saw Roxy on the Rescue Treasure web page. She was tired of me moping around missing our yellow lab Jenna. If you have never loved a dog or any animal you can't understand what they bring into your life. Every where i go in my house my little Roxy has to be by my side. Unconditional love is an amazing thing. :D
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

a fan wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:11 am
kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:05 am But yet I did condemn his behavior.
I sure don't remember many condemnations from you. But ok.

And you're wrong. The libs don't like Biden, and they're going to hold him accountable.

That's the difference between libs and conservatives: the libs have been on to the D's and r's Bullsh*t for years. It's why Hillary lost. They know that both D's and R's are in the bag for the 1%. They're going to hold Biden to account. R voters haven't caught on to the R's game, and likely never will. It's sad watching them fall further and further behind, economically speaking, with each passing decade.

Assuming, of course, the D's can win the Senate. If McConnell holds? Not only will the libs not be able to hold Biden to account.....no one will, because nothing is going to hit the Senate floor.
You never hear anyone question why these poor rural people, by the tens of millions, continue to vote GOP when their conditions don’t change generation after generation after generation? At least these “blue voters” are in places where there is economic activity. County by county you can see the relationship between blue voters and GDP.

Biden and his crew will serve the ruling class just like other politicians. If you are in one of these blue areas, the Biden administration may not be out to actively work against its supporters. That’s about the best a person could hope for.
“I wish you would!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

DMac wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:08 am

To the transition.
To a new President.

One step at a time.

Yup was the first time in a hundred years there was no dog in the White House, not surprising the big alpha male has no time for dogs. Posted this somewhere else, can't find it....welcome to the White House, Major, FDOUS.
Love the rescue dog thing too....those who want a specific breed and go out and buy one shouldn't be met with scorn, as too many rescuers do, though.
You know my soft spot here Dmac. You gave me so much comfort when i put my little Tugger down. You shared with me your sons dog getting to the point of having to make that terrible decision. You are right no dog or any animal should be met with scorn . No matter where or how your pet comes into your life, they are a gift you only only have for a relatively short time. In my case i adopted Tugger as the right dog at the wrong time. i was looking for another golden retriever. What i found was the best friend i ever had at the lowest time of my life. Taking care of her was the best therapy any person could have ever known. Our evening drives to Hamlin beach state park so she could chase sticks until the sun went down probably kept me from giving up on life. That damn dog gave me a purpose in life when i needed it the most. She needed to chase sticks in Lake Ontario and i needed to see that happy look on her face when she was doing it.
Bob Ross:

Return to “POLITICS”