Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

wgdsr wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:54 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:24 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:48 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:22 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:28 am
Cooter wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:10 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:11 pm
In general I want smarter, more honest and transparent, representative government, which should be neither a conservative nor a liberal position.
Weii, Joe Biden is not particularly smart, 76th out of 85 in his law school class, not to mention that he seems to be becoming senile. He is not particularly honest; he has been caught in many lies
I said "smarter" and "more honest and transparent"., not to mention plagiarizing a paper in law school. He is a career politician and is not transparent at all.
Again, far from 'perfect'!

I said "smarter" and "more honest and transparent".
And on a comparison basis, it's not a close call at all.

And no, if you've been watching these debates and his campaign event speeches, Biden is very far from 'senile'. He's also markedly 'smarter' than his opponent, not to mentioned more disciplined intellectually and emotionally.

Is he Mayor Pete smart, nope.
But he's definitely capable of hiring very smart, seasoned folks... and he actually thinks that matters.
Big contrast with the "I hire the best people" "drain the swamp" disaster.

"I said "smarter" and "more honest and transparent"."

By that you mean he is more skilled in the art of deception and lying to people. With trump you know you are being lied to. When Biden lies to you, then you have to pay close attention and read between the lines. I don't think the words honest and transparent can ever be used for a politician who has been in DC for 47 years. Reading you use them to describe double barrel Joe actually made me chuckle. Joe certainly will not be trump, but he will never be a paragon of virtue either. Like every other politician I have heard blather about over the decades, they all have a plan. :roll:
No, it's not remotely close, nor is it simply that Trump lies blatantly and Joe is exercising "deception" more carefully.

It's that Trump is corrupt at his core being, he does not value integrity in any sense, his sole objective is his own benefit. That's it, what benefit Trump is all that matters to him, all others are pawns, suckers and losers. The only way anyone else benefits, even his family, is to suck up to him, to be subservient to him, to enable him to benefit himself more. Stray from that and you're the enemy.

I don't believe that's the case with Joe. Sure, like every person who has ever sought high office, there's substantial ego involved, and undoubtedly there are times when politicians spin, shade, avoid, to achieve their objectives of persuasion.

But many, perhaps even most, (I believe), do so in order to achieve policy objectives that they believe will actually make other people's lives better. They may be trying to benefit one set of people more than another group, but they actually think they're driving benefit to others.

In Joe's case, throughout his career, I think he's been far more concerned with benefiting working class people than he has the super rich.

BTW, I think that could have been said of a number of Republican politicians over the decades as well, but there's been more of an upper middle class bias to who they thought they were benefiting, the successful small business owner, the successful corporate executives. With the notion that the workers in these businesses would benefit if the businesses succeeded.

Trump flipped that script on Hillary, who was vulnerable to the accusation that she was most comfortable with the elite upper class and intelligentsia, not working class folks. And Trump made a play that he was going to work for working class voters. And he worked the wedge issues hard in this group, the evil Muslim threat, the scary immigrant threat, the Mexican 'rapists' out to hurt their communities, the communist Chinese taking their jobs, etc. The left wing media (MSM) enabling the massive rip off of the working class. The left wing Court forcing abortions, gay marriage, etc. He gave them red meat to their fears and resentments, and he's fed them more red meat at every stage of his Presidency.

And it worked, just enough in key areas, to win the Presidency and to stay popular with that group...he's still popular with them for all those reasons. Including bringing prior non-voters to vote. I'd expect even higher turnout from non-voters in 2020 than 2016, helping him.

But, hopefully, the more real all that became, the more that he's lost suburban women, both college and non-college educated. And, with the callous and dishonest ineptitude of the virus response, he's hopefully lost enough seniors.

And his reaction to the race and policing issues has hopefully driven black turnout to sky high levels rivaling turnout for Obama.
Joe is a politician, all politicians lie. Some are better at it than others but they all lie.
it's weird how these threads mirror what gets played on cnn and fox every day.
cnn and fox got zero on my teevee prior to feb 2020. for 30 years. other than when the mother-in-law came over.
fox was rotated in a month or 2 ago, after i simply couldn't take lemon/cuomo etc. anymore full time.
the wifey is now confused, as she was agnostic and disinterested prior to covid.

i hear it on cable news, then it's here. this virus is an anomaly.
Try Bloomberg TV.
“I wish you would!”
Cooter

Post by Cooter »

But where is Hunter Biden?

Have we seen him since the democRATic convention?

Why doesn't he come out and tell us the laptop is not his, the emails are fabricated, his dad didn't know about his business dealing, the photos are doctored,...

If the photos are real and his dad knew about it, is his dad being another Joe Paterno type?
Live Free or Die!
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:56 pm
In general I want smarter, more honest and transparent, representative government, which should be neither a conservative nor a liberal position.
Weii, Joe Biden is not particularly smart, 76th out of 85 in his law school class, not to mention that he seems to be becoming senile. He is not particularly honest; he has been caught in many lies
I said "smarter" and "more honest and transparent"., not to mention plagiarizing a paper in law school. He is a career politician and is not transparent at all.

And no, if you've been watching these debates and his campaign event speeches, Biden is very far from 'senile'. He's also markedly 'smarter' than his opponent, not to mentioned more disciplined intellectually and emotionally.

But he's definitely capable of hiring very smart, seasoned folks... and he actually thinks that matters.

By that you mean he is more skilled in the art of deception and lying to people. With trump you know you are being lied to. When Biden lies to you, then you have to pay close attention and read between the lines. I don't think the words honest and transparent can ever be used for a politician who has been in DC for 47 years. Reading you use them to describe double barrel Joe actually made me chuckle. Joe certainly will not be trump, but he will never be a paragon of virtue either. Like every other politician I have heard blather about over the decades, they all have a plan. :roll:
No, it's not remotely close, nor is it simply that Trump lies blatantly and Joe is exercising "deception" more carefully.

It's that Trump is corrupt at his core being, he does not value integrity in any sense, his sole objective is his own benefit. That's it, what benefit Trump is all that matters to him, all others are pawns, suckers and losers. The only way anyone else benefits, even his family, is to suck up to him, to be subservient to him, to enable him to benefit himself more. Stray from that and you're the enemy.

I don't believe that's the case with Joe. Sure, like every person who has ever sought high office, there's substantial ego involved, and undoubtedly there are times when politicians spin, shade, avoid, to achieve their objectives of persuasion.

But many, perhaps even most, (I believe), do so in order to achieve policy objectives that they believe will actually make other people's lives better. They may be trying to benefit one set of people more than another group, but they actually think they're driving benefit to others.

In Joe's case, throughout his career, I think he's been far more concerned with benefiting working class people than he has the super rich.

BTW, I think that could have been said of a number of Republican politicians over the decades as well, but there's been more of an upper middle class bias to who they thought they were benefiting, the successful small business owner, the successful corporate executives. With the notion that the workers in these businesses would benefit if the businesses succeeded.

Trump flipped that script on Hillary, who was vulnerable to the accusation that she was most comfortable with the elite upper class and intelligentsia, not working class folks. And Trump made a play that he was going to work for working class voters. And he worked the wedge issues hard in this group, the evil Muslim threat, the scary immigrant threat, the Mexican 'rapists' out to hurt their communities, the communist Chinese taking their jobs, etc. The left wing media (MSM) enabling the massive rip off of the working class. The left wing Court forcing abortions, gay marriage, etc. He gave them red meat to their fears and resentments, and he's fed them more red meat at every stage of his Presidency.

And it worked, just enough in key areas, to win the Presidency and to stay popular with that group...he's still popular with them for all those reasons. Including bringing prior non-voters to vote. I'd expect even higher turnout from non-voters in 2020 than 2016, helping him.

But, hopefully, the more real all that became, the more that he's lost suburban women, both college and non-college educated. And, with the callous and dishonest ineptitude of the virus response, he's hopefully lost enough seniors.

And his reaction to the race and policing issues has hopefully driven black turnout to sky high levels rivaling turnout for Obama.
Joe is a politician, all politicians lie. Some are better at it than others but they all lie.
cnn and fox got zero on my teevee prior to feb 2020. for 30 years. other than when the mother-in-law came over.
fox was rotated in a month or 2 ago, after i simply couldn't take lemon/cuomo etc. anymore full time.
the wifey is now confused, as she was agnostic and disinterested prior to covid.

Try Bloomberg TV.
then i wouldn't know what gets posted on fanlax tomorrow.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Ironically my wife and I got rid of cable 10 months ago. The best thing besides saving money is no more Fox, MSNBC, CNN and all the other obnoxious 24 hour news channels. All i have now is ABC, CBS and NBC Ignoring them is no problem for me.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
Typical Lax Dad

Nahhh media doesn’t influence people.....The Russians put their man in office and he is out doing the Russians.

Trump - Pence 2020
MAGA by VFTA!

Dude called it!
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

Cooter wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:01 pm But where is Hunter Biden?

Why doesn't he come out and tell us the laptop is not his, the emails are fabricated, his dad didn't know about his business dealing, the photos are doctored,...
Because no one cares, Cooter. Although I'm enjoying that you're pretending to care.... :lol: ;)
Typical Lax Dad

Cooter wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:52 am Where is Hunter Biden?
“I wish you would!”
Cooter

Post by Cooter »

a fan wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:27 pm

Because no one cares, Cooter. Although I'm enjoying that you're pretending to care.... :lol: ;)
Why do you think I'm pretending?

I am not pretending. I would like to know this stuff before election day.
Live Free or Die!
a fan

Post by a fan »

Cooter wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:01 pm
a fan wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:27 pm

Why do you think I'm pretending?

I am not pretending. I would like to know this stuff before election day.
Do we get all of Kushner's, Trump Jr. and Ivanka's emails, too?

Or just Hunters? Or does this whole "we have a right to know" game only apply to Republicans? Hunter ain't a Federal Employee, btw. Never was.

You already said you'd vote for Hogan. So at this point, all you're trying to do is fling mud at the Bidens. I'm shocked----shocked----that your fellow Americans have caught on to your game of (snicker) wanting to ensure that the Bidens aren't corrupt.

FBI has, according to Old Salt, had the thing for 10 months. That's all I need to know-----if there was anything serious to this whole stupid game? The FBI would have hauled Hunter in. They didn't.....so that tells me that this is all just October surprise nonsense.

And I hope that Hunter and Joe's in it up to their eyeballs in terms of legal corruption.

"So what, that's not illegal?----Americans set the rules. Time to play the game! Hooray!
Cooter

Post by Cooter »

I have got the gist of your posts. You hate Trump to the core, and don't care about Joe Biden's background. I do care about Joe Biden's background because he might soon be elected president.
Live Free or Die!
a fan

Post by a fan »

Cooter wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:27 pm I have got the gist of your posts. You hate Trump to the core, and don't care about Joe Biden's background. I do care about Joe Biden's background because he might soon be elected president.
I'd buy that if you were on here demanding access to Ivanka, Kush's, and Trump Jr.'s emails.

You're not. What you want is to sling mud in October, when votes have already been cast. Hunter wasn't a federal employee, so I don't really care what he did, so long as he followed laws. And seeing as how Barr and Giulani already took a run at Hunter with all the resources they'd ever need, and came up with nothing? Hunter's just another rich kid living on his daddy's name.....just like the Trump's. Donnie, in particular.

We're told the Trump-led FBI had access to this stupid laptop for almost a year. And have done zippo about it. They haven't even brought Hunter in to ask him questions about it. That's all I need to know to understand that this is tabloid nonsense with no lawbreaking.

I can't stand either Trump or Biden. They're both useless, and serve the 1%ers.....and when four years have elapsed from January? Regardless of who wins?

We'll be right back here, with all of America's major problems going unsolved.....

But yeah, let's talk about Hunter freaking Biden. Important stuff there. Gee, ya think he got that job in Ukraine because of daddy? Nooooooo. Shocked, I'm simply shocked. :lol:
Typical Lax Dad

a fan wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:39 pm
Cooter wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:27 pm I have got the gist of your posts. You hate Trump to the core, and don't care about Joe Biden's background. I do care about Joe Biden's background because he might soon be elected president.
I'd buy that if you were on here demanding access to Ivanka, Kush's, and Trump Jr.'s emails.

You're not. What you want is to sling mud in October, when votes have already been cast. Hunter wasn't a federal employee, so I don't really care what he did, so long as he followed laws. And seeing as how Barr and Giulani already took a run at Hunter with all the resources they'd ever need, and came up with nothing? Hunter's just another rich kid living on his daddy's name.....just like the Trump's. Donnie, in particular.

We're told the Trump-led FBI had access to this stupid laptop for almost a year. And have done zippo about it. They haven't even brought Hunter in to ask him questions about it. That's all I need to know to understand that this is tabloid nonsense with no lawbreaking.

I can't stand either Trump or Biden. They're both useless, and serve the 1%ers.....and when four years have elapsed from January? Regardless of who wins?

We'll be right back here, with all of America's major problems going unsolved.....

But yeah, let's talk about Hunter freaking Biden. Important stuff there. Gee, ya think he got that job in Ukraine because of daddy? Nooooooo. Shocked, I'm simply shocked. :lol:
I believe the folks at Burisma admitted hiring him because of
his name and felt it would legitimize their efforts to “fight corruption”....in other news....water is wet. Team Trump was only interested in a public statement to make Biden look bad.
“I wish you would!”
ggait

Post by ggait »

If the photos are real and his dad knew about it, is his dad being another Joe Paterno type?
Yup.

NFW I’m voting for hunter until I see his tax returns and he explains his foreign business interests and conflicts

Zero tolerance for that from any candidate.
Boycott stupid. Country over party.
a fan

Post by a fan »

ggait wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:07 pm NFW I’m voting for hunter until I see his tax returns and he explains his foreign business interests and conflicts

Zero tolerance for that from any candidate.
Right? Finally we have some ethics in voting, ggait!

There's NO WAY Barron Trump gets my vote until I see his application to St. Andrews. Because if I find out he got in because of his Dad? I'm voting Green Party, straight ticket.
Cooter

Post by Cooter »

If Hunter isn't guilty of anything than why isn't he out campaigning for his dad?

Where is Hunter?
Live Free or Die!
a fan

Post by a fan »

Cooter wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:26 pm If Hunter isn't guilty of anything than why isn't he out campaigning for his dad?
:lol: The lady doth protest too much, methinks.....
Typical Lax Dad

Cooter wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:26 pm If Hunter isn't guilty of anything than why isn't he out campaigning for his dad?

Where is Hunter?
“I wish you would!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

Dual use military technology transfer.

Let's party with Max Baucus :
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020 ... ufacturer/

...they didn't invite Chuck Grassley
https://www.finance.senate.gov/imo/medi ... CFIUS).pdf
https://www.finance.senate.gov/chairman ... y-families
Last edited by old salt on Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
WOMBAT, Mod Emeritus

Post by WOMBAT, Mod Emeritus »

gtv.org has the vids. NSFW.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:23 am Dual use military technology transfer.

Let's party with Max Baucus :
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020 ... ufacturer/
Uh oh. BidenDerangementSydrome is spreading!

Return to “POLITICS”