All Things Russia & Ukraine

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
njbill

Re: All Things Russia & Ukraine

Post by njbill »

You do understand that the only documents being leaked are the ones they think support Trump.

The documents that hurt Trump are not being disclosed.

This exercise is next to worthless, I think.

I suspect the American public has the same understanding as I do about what is going on.

In any event, no one is going to pay any attention to this.

Trump being sick and in the hospital sucks all of the oxygen out of the room.

Trump understands this, which is why he wants to go back to the White House tomorrow.

Very risky move, because if he has a relapse, he will need to be hospitalized again. That will look really, really bad.
old salt

Post by old salt »

With the MSM playing along, they've successfully run out the clock.
Nothing to see here, move along, focus on the bright shiny covid object over there.
Mueller had all the documents that reflect negatively on Trump.
We still need to find out the rest of what the Comey cabal was up to, even if it's too late to affect the election.
This must never happen again.
njbill

Post by njbill »

What must never happen again is that a candidate for president of the United States must not coordinate, conspire, collude, etc. with a foreign power in order to win the presidency.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

old salt wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:56 pm
Nothing to see here, move along, focus on the bright shiny covid object over there.
Over 210,000 American citizens dead; and it is a joke to you...
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

njbill wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:19 am What must never happen again is that a candidate for president of the United States must not coordinate, conspire, collude, etc. with a foreign power in order to win the presidency.
That leaves us no one.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

CU88 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:31 am
And if Biden wins all those folks that will die won't matter to all of you folks anymore. Your only purpose for beating the drums for these people that have died is because their deaths are useful to your cause. Please stop pretending that you really care. After January 21 they won't matter a hill of beans to all of you. If anything those deaths are now on your watch. Time to blame the Republicans then. I do admit I am anxious to see what Joe plan is. He has made big promises that I am certain he has no idea how he will deliver on. I do know if he effs it up the usual suspects here will have his 6 all day long. Any failures on Bidens part will simply be blamed on what trump did or did not do. Nobody in DC ever accepts responsibility. The name of the game is to find a scapegoat when you fail.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

old salt wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:56 pm With the MSM playing along, they've successfully run out the clock.
We still need to find out the rest of what the Comey cabal was up to, even if it's too late to affect the election.
Trump needs to be deposed under oath.

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:30 am
And if Biden wins all those folks that will die won't matter to all of you folks anymore. Your only purpose for beating the drums for these people that have died is because their deaths are useful to your cause. Please stop pretending that you really care. After January 21 they won't matter a hill of beans to all of you. If anything those deaths are now on your watch. Time to blame the Republicans then. I do admit I am anxious to see what Joe plan is. He has made big promises that I am certain he has no idea how he will deliver on. I do know if he effs it up the usual suspects here will have his 6 all day long. Any failures on Bidens part will simply be blamed on what trump did or did not do. Nobody in DC ever accepts responsibility. The name of the game is to find a scapegoat when you fail.

+1
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

dislaxxic wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:31 am
old salt wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:56 pm With the MSM playing along, they've successfully run out the clock.
Trump needs to be deposed under oath.

What was Don's motive - again - for having Russian assistance in 2016 and never once calling them on it, to this very day???

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Cradle, do you seriously have such low regard for your fellow posters on here?

Please reconsider. You're not a troll.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

It’s not so much “caring about the people that died”....it’s more about caring for the economic and societal impact that the virus has had. Also, some of the uproar is how we made many mistakes along the way that makes it harder for us to get the virus and keep it under control. Making the mask issued political by the leading political figure in the country has not helped....along with “liberate your state”. The virus doesn’t care about politics.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:46 am

Sadly I believe getting Biden elected POTUS involves using any means necessary. If you remember awhile back I brought up a little tidbit. The FLP New York State legislature stood up and applauded and laugh and joked and backslapped one another. What was the occasion? They approved the late term abortion bill in NYS. What should have been a dreadfully somber occasion was dealt with with much glee and celebration. When you tell me about the humanity from my fellow posters, it did not show on that occasion. Yes MD, I do not believe many of these posters on this forum are all that troubled by it as they appear to be. This virus was going to hit us and hit us hard. What I see here is a case of Monday morning quarterbacking from people predicting what we should have done out of an abundance of caution.

There is no doubt that trump and a whole lot of other politicians failed the American people. Folks here want to blame 200,000 thousand deaths squarely on trump. It is so easy to play the woulda, coulda, shoulda game. Here is what I will do MD. I am bookmarking our conversation today. I am pretty sure Biden will win. I will get back to you in February or March and see how concerned everybody here on the forum is about the death rate. My guess is the death rate will still be going up, Bidens plan will not have stopped it and our "concerned" forum members here will not be as bothered about it as they are today. I am making an observation MD, no trolling. Time will soon tell if my observation is correct. If I am wrong you know I will be glad to admit it. I hope I am wrong. I just think I understand how the game of politics is played. If the democrats can use the deaths of 200,000 people to their advantage they will do so. All is fair in love and war and politics.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:19 am
It’s not so much “caring about the people that died”....it’s more about caring for the economic and societal impact that the virus has had. Also, some of the uproar is how we made many mistakes along the way that makes it harder for us to get the virus and keep it under control. Making the mask issued political by the leading political figure in the country has not helped....along with “liberate your state”. The virus doesn’t care about politics.
I remember all the massive triage tents that were set up out of most major hospitals that were never needed. I remember my wife being redeployed to a hospital ward where she and the other nurses were not really needed. I remember a hospital ship trump helped speed into service in NYC that was never needed. I remember a temporary hospital in NYC that trump help make happen that was never needed. We were slow to react as a nation and then just as quick to over react out of an abundance of caution. No matter what you do as POTUS, and this has nothing to do with your party, your damned if you do and damned if you don't. There were also the governors of 50 states that pretty much handled the virus as they deemed necessary. This entire Covid mess has hopefully been a learning experience about what to do and what not to do. I hope Biden will do better if he is elected. He at least has the benefit of hopefully learning from the mistakes of others.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:46 am

I will say that if elected and Biden screws the pooch on Covid as well, I hope everyone on this forum will hold his feet to the fire as well. My guess is that that will not happen. Hopefully Biden will do a better job. Knowing how government works in our wonderful country, I doubt that will happen.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:43 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:19 am
I remember all the massive triage tents that were set up out of most major hospitals that were never needed. I remember my wife being redeployed to a hospital ward where she and the other nurses were not really needed. I remember a hospital ship trump helped speed into service in NYC that was never needed. I remember a temporary hospital in NYC that trump help make happen that was never needed. We were slow to react as a nation and then just as quick to over react out of an abundance of caution. No matter what you do as POTUS, and this has nothing to do with your party, your damned if you do and damned if you don't. There were also the governors of 50 states that pretty much handled the virus as they deemed necessary. This entire Covid mess has hopefully been a learning experience about what to do and what not to do. I hope Biden will do better if he is elected. He at least has the benefit of hopefully learning from the mistakes of others.
That’s good.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
njbill

Post by njbill »

youthathletics wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:20 am
njbill wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:19 am What must never happen again is that a candidate for president of the United States must not coordinate, conspire, collude, etc. with a foreign power in order to win the presidency.
That leaves us no one.
Nixon and Trump. Who else?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

njbill wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:01 am
youthathletics wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:20 am
That leaves us no one.
Nixon and Trump. Who else?
Tricky Dick at least had the common sense to know when it was time to quit. He was able to do the right thing for the country. That other guy will never quit and doesn't care what is best for the country.
Jim Malone

Post by Jim Malone »

Geez, what both sides did in 2016 is reprehensible.

We still do not know what CIA, FBI and our spook allies agencies knew despite the plethora of Congressional investigations and hearings.

It is just the frenchy fuqua scenario the domestic and international spooks want to give us.

Yet, you lemmings toe your party lines ad nauseum.

One of the friggin reasons for current events.

Toe the party line with blinders on and question nothing that makes no sense or is contrary to previous disclosures.

This will not end well for anyone if the under the rock ignorance continues.

Seriously, you think this is the first time this has ever happened?

:evil:
The parent, not the coach.
njbill

Post by njbill »

Both sides? :lol: Nice try.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

njbill wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:00 pm Both sides? :lol: Nice try.
You think the democrats are as pure as the wind driven snow? Both parties would sell their soul to the devil to get their person sitting in the oval office. IMO nothing is off limits. Lie, cheat, steal you name it all bets are off when it comes to winning the freaking white house. The only thing more important is having the senate and congress on your side to boot. The sky is the limit there. You can jam whatever sheepdip you want down America's throat. Unless your a republican, they are too freaking stupid to understand how to yield the sword of power when they have it. They just proved that did they not?

Return to “POLITICS”