2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
old salt

Re: 2020 Elections - Dems vs Trumpublicons

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:54 pm :lol: :lol: :lol: At this point? I"m really considering voting for Trump. Let's just sink the whole country, and screw over all these TrumpFans who DESPERATELY need a functioning government, but won't get one because Trump is trying to make as much money off of them as possible before leaving office...

IRS Commissioner Charles Rettig’s personal financial disclosures for the past two years, analyzed by the Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, show that the IRS commissioner earns $100,000-200,000 per year from his properties at the Trump-branded Hawaii resort, which he purchased in 2006 before the hotel officially opened.

I'm done calling this out. At this point? I want maximum corruption. Money for farmers? Naaaah. Send it to Trump. Money for the poor in flyover States to help with education and health care? Naaaah. Send it to Trump and his pals.

And if Biden wins? I'll cheer for Joe to move Hunter into as much work overseas as possible. Lobby to put Hunter in charge of every two bit fascist dictator in the ME....and of course, make as many businesses deals as possible in Russia, China, and THE Ukraine....all while selling US weapons and anything else that ain't nailed down. :lol:

Let's see how much money we can make for these people, and make sure we don't solve a single domestic problem in America! :lol:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurk ... 1bd75f7488
Key items : Trump branded (not owned or developed) & purchased in 2006 (before it opened).
Last edited by old salt on Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Back to the Parscale event: the wife flagged down the real estate agent who made the call, and is the one who first noticed the bruises on the wife...
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

for 6%, wouldn't you?
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

wgdsr wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:05 pm for 6%, wouldn't you?
Mrs. Parscale will need a fresh start....put it on the market.
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

Man, you're on a roll this week... :lol:
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

a fan wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:29 pm
Man, you're on a roll this week... :lol:
The real estate agent noticed the bruises....I noticed something else.
“I wish you would!”
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

old salt wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:05 pm
njbill wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:31 am
Peter Brown wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:40 am
njbill wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:02 pm Guarantee you that Trump has already called Bill Barr and told him to get people arrested pronto.
Well there is the not-insignificant matter of it being a federal crime to release private tax information of a private citizen. Outside that, I guess you have a point somewhere.
Maybe. Depends who did the leak.

Maybe they can put the same crack team on this that has been trying for four years to figure out who leaked Flynn’s Kislyak call to David Ignatius.

As Kellyanne would say, let me know when the jail sentence starts.
What could/should be done to find the leakers that is not being done ? ...waterboard everyone who had access ?
Nah, we've known for decades and decades that waterboarding and other torture methods provide bad intel. Maybe something else... 🤷
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Wonder if Biden is gonna post for tomorrow’s debate?
old salt

Post by old salt »

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:21 pm Wonder if Biden is gonna post for tomorrow’s debate?
He'll show up at the Mayo Clinic.

One confused Blue Hen :
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-BB19v7gW

Delaware State denies Biden's claim he 'got started' at the school: He was only 'awarded an honorary doctoral degree'

Delaware State University denied Joe Biden’s claim that he once attended the school, saying there are only records of him receiving an honorary degree.

“I got started out of a HBCU, Delaware State,” the Democratic presidential nominee said last October in South Carolina.

“Now, I don’t want to hear anything negative about Delaware State. They’re my folks,” he added.

The university addressed that claim last week, saying the former vice president has been a commencement speaker on its campus, not a student.
He also attended Trump U.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

ggait wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:10 pm Brad found himself in the middle of basically the same kind of domestic clusterfork dispute that got Jacob Blake shot in the back and paralyzed.

Brad's lucky; being white helps him emerge unscathed.
please just stop.......you are being foolish. Lots of examples of pig cops killing white people . Why does this have to be pointed out, over and over and over again?
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Sully knows it when he sees it - perhaps we should all listen to what he has to say. He rates to have an opinion about leadership and responsibility.

"Leadership is not about sitting in the pilot's seat. It's about knowing what you're doing and taking responsibility for it. Being prepared and ready to handle anything that might come your way"

Vote!
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

old salt wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:57 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:54 pm :lol: :lol: :lol: At this point? I"m really considering voting for Trump. Let's just sink the whole country, and screw over all these TrumpFans who DESPERATELY need a functioning government, but won't get one because Trump is trying to make as much money off of them as possible before leaving office...

IRS Commissioner Charles Rettig’s personal financial disclosures for the past two years, analyzed by the Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington, show that the IRS commissioner earns $100,000-200,000 per year from his properties at the Trump-branded Hawaii resort, which he purchased in 2006 before the hotel officially opened.

I'm done calling this out. At this point? I want maximum corruption. Money for farmers? Naaaah. Send it to Trump. Money for the poor in flyover States to help with education and health care? Naaaah. Send it to Trump and his pals.

And if Biden wins? I'll cheer for Joe to move Hunter into as much work overseas as possible. Lobby to put Hunter in charge of every two bit fascist dictator in the ME....and of course, make as many businesses deals as possible in Russia, China, and THE Ukraine....all while selling US weapons and anything else that ain't nailed down. :lol:

Let's see how much money we can make for these people, and make sure we don't solve a single domestic problem in America! :lol:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurk ... 1bd75f7488
Key items : Trump branded (not owned or developed) & purchased in 2006 (before it opened).

I'm concerned that TDS has addled a fan to the point where he's no longer in touch with reality.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

kramerica.inc wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:21 pm Wonder if Biden is gonna post for tomorrow’s debate?
Tonight debate......90 minutes without a brake? Can Joe cognitively last that long?

that ole sand bagger.....Biden will WIN the debate. My contacts in the media have already drafted their evaluations of the debate.

And here come the "fact checkers", which they are neither.

Did POTUSA tRUMP really sign this bill? Bi partisan support? What, YOU didn't know about it? Perhaps, find better news sources ;)

https://www.c-span.org/video/?474117-1/ ... tdoors-act
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

I am afraid tonight will be a clusterfubar event for the ages. No one comes out looking too good.

British bookmakers are taking money on whether Joe suffers a heart attack or passes out, and whether Trump utters a curse word...that's where we are.

RRR is correct in that the media already have their post-debate marching orders regardless of what is said and done tonight or even if Joe suffers a heart attack: "Biden wins". I could write their scripts as easily as they already have.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Such a great show.......too bad most refuse to watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f__0HHSTD4
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:04 am

I am afraid tonight will be a clusterfubar event for the ages. No one comes out looking too good.

British bookmakers are taking money on whether Joe suffers a heart attack or passes out, and whether Trump utters a curse word...that's where we are.

RRR is correct in that the media already have their post-debate marching orders regardless of what is said and done tonight or even if Joe suffers a heart attack: "Biden wins". I could write their scripts as easily as they already have.
This show tonight will probably resemble an episode of Jerry Springer. I wonder how long it takes Joe to drop to the floor and start doing pushups. Then he will charge at trump in an attempt to punch him in the nose. This debate may not need a moderator, it may need a couple of bouncers instead. :D I would normally never watch one of these chit shows. For comedic value this one could be very entertaining. I can see the reviews already. The word contentious will probably be used quite frequently.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:30 am

This show tonight will probably resemble an episode of Jerry Springer. I wonder how long it takes Joe to drop to the floor and start doing pushups. Then he will charge at trump in an attempt to punch him in the nose. This debate may not need a moderator, it may need a couple of bouncers instead. :D I would normally never watch one of these chit shows. For comedic value this one could be very entertaining. I can see the reviews already. The word contentious will probably be used quite frequently.
Serious question: Has POTUSUA tRump, evah, challenged someone to a fight? Or pushups?

tRump has a smothering amount of flaws, but losing his cool, like Biden does, ain't one of them. If Biden brings up his children, tRump will come across as nothing but sympathetic.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

:lol:

You're exactly correct. I'd normally never watch one either but might make an exception for tonight. I might also keep my eye on Twitter to read how hysterical liberals get with each question and each answer; that too is worth the price of admission. What I won't do is read the morning after or even the night of commentary from journos; we already know what they will say; they've already been handed out the DNC talking points to talk up Joe and they've memorized the key words.
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

runrussellrun wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:38 amSerious question: Has POTUSUA tRump, evah, challenged someone to a fight?

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:40 am

:lol:

You're exactly correct. I'd normally never watch one either but might make an exception for tonight. I might also keep my eye on Twitter to read how hysterical liberals get with each question and each answer; that too is worth the price of admission. What I won't do is read the morning after or even the night of commentary from journos; we already know what they will say; they've already been handed out the DNC talking points to talk up Joe and they've memorized the key words.
I can make a Johnny Carson Karnack the magnificent prediction already... Biden wins debate in a FLP media driven landslide. :D
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:

Return to “POLITICS”