2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Re: 2020 Elections - Desperate Don is Panicking

Post by a fan »

ggait wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:47 pm Trumpsters going birther on Harris.

His campaign legal counsel Jenna Ellis today (after re-tweeting a completely bogus birther tweet):

“It’s an open question, and I think Harris needs to answer it so the American people can be sure she’s eligible, ” Ellis told ABC News.

And here's Trump today:

"I heard today that she doesn't meet the requirements. And by the way, the lawyer that wrote that piece is very highly qualified, highly talented lawyer. I have no idea if that's right.... But that's very serious. You're saying she doesn't qualify because she wasn't born in this country. I don't know but I'll take a look at it."

You know, a lot of people are saying. Like my friend Jim in France....

FYI, Harris was born in Oakland.

Goebbels level stuff.
This is where the respectable Republicans need to step up, and be accounted for----and call this f**cking nonsense out.

This is flat out, over a f**cking bullhorn racist sh*t. You don't get to play the dogwhistle "thats not really racism" game here.

There's no spinning this one, folks. All out appeal to white American a**holes. F**cking disgusting, and a new low even for Birther Trump to play this game again.
Cooter

Post by Cooter »

calourie wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:50 pm
Cooter wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:42 pm I don't really seem Kamala Harris as being a particularly wise choice by Biden.
He already has the black vote, California and liberal women.

Last time out, people were saying that Midwestern white males brought Hillary down. I don't see Harris as being particularly popular with them. As a matter of fact, I think many of them would consider Biden (age 79) up and dying, and Harris becoming president as rather scary.

People who find Harris scary weren't and aren't going to vote democratic regardless. Harris is likely to prove a very effective choice for general party enthusiasm and communication of vision. Time will tell. Near term polling is apt to be a tell.
No, the battlefield is the middle.
Live Free or Die!
old salt

Post by old salt »

RedFromMI wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:11 pm The whole birther thing about Harris is supposedly because perhaps neither her mother or father at the time of her birth were either green card holders or citizens of the US.

But their argument requires the redefinition of exactly what a natural born citizen means, and relies on a nonstandard interpretation of such, focusing on the use of citizen instead of subject (which is actually just a substitution due to the conversion from a monarchy to democracy).

A VERY minority view of a fringe - not part of mainstream legal thought.

And the use of this as an argument is a gift to the Democrats, who are more than happy to have this as a distraction. And not likely to be effective for anyone outside of the hardcore Trumpist camp.
Would she qualify under DACA ? .:mrgreen:.
Cooter

Post by Cooter »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:16 pm
Cooter wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:42 pm I don't really seem Kamala Harris as being a particularly wise choice by Biden.
He already has the black vote, California and liberal women.

Last time out, people were saying that Midwestern white males brought Hillary down. I don't see Harris as being particularly popular with them. As a matter of fact, I think many of them would consider Biden (age 79) up and dying, and Harris becoming president as rather scary.
People that think like that can’t die off fast enough. Good riddance. Take a cruise.. :lol: :lol:
You're getting pretty nasty talking about people dying.
Live Free or Die!
CU77

Post by CU77 »

a fan wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:08 pm This is where the respectable Republicans need to step up, and be accounted for----and call this f**cking nonsense out.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Of course not a single elected Republican has done any such thing.

Don't hold your breath, afan. We need you.
CU77

Post by CU77 »

He already has the black vote
Have you discussed this with your Black friends, especially Black women?
CU77

Post by CU77 »

old salt wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:22 pm Would she qualify under DACA ? .:mrgreen:.
Disgusting. Truly disgusting.
Cooter

Post by Cooter »

CU77 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:49 pm
He already has the black vote
Have you discussed this with your Black friends, especially Black women?
Do you think they would vote for Trump?
Live Free or Die!
CU77

Post by CU77 »

That's not the point. The point is that they are now much more likely to go all out to get their relatives and friends to vote, including those who don't usually bother, to "get the church bus gassed up" to get them to the polls (or make sure their ballots are mailed in early enough), etc etc etc.

If you know a Black woman, ask her how she feels about a graduate of an HBCU and a Divine NIne sister contending for VP. Ask her how many of her friends she's talked to about this in past 2 days.
tech37

Re: 2020 Elections - Into the Home Stretch

Post by tech37 »

foreverlax wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:11 am
tech37 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:03 am
a fan wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:42 pm
tech37 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:52 pm :lol: a fan revisionist history. First of all, I never "claimed" anything. I did optimistically post comments early on made by Moore, Kudlow, Mnuchin, et al, that GDP could be higher than it turned out. I believe that's what you're referring to.
:lol: Right. You didn't tell me to "be patient" about both the Tax Cuts and the GDP boost.

"higher than it turned out". Dude. Every one of the idiots you cited claimed 4% GDP+. Every one of them. Don't bark revisionist history and then give me this "higher than it turned out" nonsense. 4%+ was the claim. I laughed that that asinine number then, and I laugh at it now.
tech37 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:52 pm You won't recall of course but at about the same time I was very critical of Paul Ryan for pushing healthcare reform when infrastructure was the obvious priority. Then the Russia hysteria BS and collusion nonsense was invented
I don't remember that, sorry, but I certainly take your word for it.
tech37 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:52 pm Seems pretty silly to be flexing your ego about this, post-Covid :roll:
I"m not flexing my ego..I'm giving you grief for being wrong. I'm telling you that math works. You thought I needed to be patient, and with time, "magic" things happen with math. And don't give me this "post Covid" cr*p, as if "oooooh, this was the big year that the tax cuts would finally pay for themselves if Covid didn't get in the way." Not that hard to simply say, yep, I was wrong. Please find a post where I stated that tax cuts would pay for themselves. You are mistaken and creating a false premise as usual. I may have optimistically told you to be patient but that's quite different from stating anything... or more likely, I may have simply been breaking your stones. And yes, flexing your ego... happens often on here.

Maybe next time you'll recognize when a politician is selling you nonsense, and listen to people who tell you that's not how it works. Or not. It's not like I haven't praised Trump on a number of occasions when he's done well. But you can't cut your way to prosperity when your freaking taxes are already at historic lows. Not complicated.

Remember one thing I was 100% wrong on? That Trump would invade new nations, and pull us further into the middle east. What did he do instead? He kept his powder dry, and pulled some troops home from Germany. Not a ton, but I'll take it. I'm OVERJOYED with how Trump handled our troops. A welcome surprise, and I'm happy to admit I was dead wrong on that count.
tech37 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:54 pm Keep laughing. We'll see how the power shifts left if Biden somehow wins. It's amazing you're so blind.
:lol: Says the guy who won't pony up some cash to back his surety. You're buying the ridiculous FoxNation nonsense of clutching at pearls, claiming the US is on fire because----shocker---places like Ann Arbor, Portland, and Seattle have serious lefties on city council. Same as it ever was. BFD. "FoxNation" your age-old retort for everything :roll: You certainly don't need Fox to see/understand what is happening. You're too smart not to notice and are just playing games. It must be that, on some level, you enjoy seeing the left gaining more influence/power.

If Biden wins? I'll give you the lefty markers, and we can have a nice, gentlemanly wager. We can pick a charity or something, and send the funds there. Might be fun.

That's it right there - we've seen the hard right and their hypocrites. a fan is correct, the hard left has been rejected at the poles.

Time for the 80% of the people who can agree on 80% of the stuff to take over, let them all be women of color...we've seen the result from same color/same sex.
Which "poles" ...north or south?

Is a fan correct about your prop candidate for POTUS too? Here's what he wrote..."I've already said----multiple times----that I think Biden is a corrupt POS boilerplate Corporate Dem."

"That's it right there - we've seen the hard right and their hypocrites." That's WHAT right there? I suggested Biden's choice should have been Tulsi Gabbard ...explain to me how that is "hard right and their hypocrites" ?

BTW, Biden happens to be one of those "same color/same sex" types you're referring to. Who's being hypocritical? :roll:
tech37

Post by tech37 »

a fan wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:25 pm
tech37 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:03 am Please find a post where I stated that tax cuts would pay for themselves. You are mistaken and creating a false premise as usual. I may have optimistically told you to be patient but that's quite different from stating anything... or more likely, I may have simply been breaking your stones..
Likely breaking stones. And what you're telling me is.....I can't return the favor and break yours by rubbing your nose in it for being wrong? That's not ego, tech. That's having fun with each other. The problem here is that you're too stubborn to simply say "you win this round", laugh at yourself, and move on.

As I've said, I've been dead wrong about some of the things Trump hasn't done.....and I can laugh at myself for having egg on my face. It's not a big deal. We're having fun on a lax site.....with no lacrosse in sight!
tech37 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:54 pm "FoxNation" your age-old retort for everything :roll: You certainly don't need Fox to see/understand what is happening. You're too smart not to notice and are just playing games. It must be that, on some level, you enjoy seeing the left gaining more influence/power.
:lol: I'm not playing one single game.

Did they pick Bernie, or did they pick at guy who laughably been in power since I was 3 freaking years old, Tech. I'm 50 years old, for F's sake, and you want to tell me the lefties are coming? :lol: Dude. Wake up. The 1%ers are coming. THAT is what is headed our way.
No, you wake up. Bernie isn't someone the DNC/Pelosi/Shumer can manipulate. Biden and Harris are. Also, Bernie never would have received the independent vote. It's quite obvious. Tulsi can't be manipulated either and she destroyed Harris (their girl) in the debates. All things considered, she would have been the best pick, but no way the D "old guard" would allow that.

And if you're really serious about this? You have ZERO sense of history. The radical left was literally bombing sh*t up all through the 1970's. Literally. Do you remember just how many bombings there were? "ZERO sense of history" :roll: This is silly bullsh!t, trying to compare that time to now, and you know better.

Do "the Weathermen" ring a bell anywhere, Tech? In a single 18 month period, know how many bombs were detonated in 71-72?

FBI put it at 2,500. And what happened to US politics? Bunch anarchists running things? :lol: Riiiiiiight. That explains why the lefties have everything they want.....free University, universal health care, iron-clad Unions in every sector, right? :lol: Boy, the Billionaires can barely catch a break in America. Poor guys.

And yet you want to lose your mind over a few kids....as Pete put it....in pink tutus saying "mean stuff" to the police line? Yep, there were a few injuries, and nope, that's not acceptable to me. More bullsh!t on your part.

But "you don't understand what's coming"? I never wrote that. FoxNation isn't my retort for everything, Tech. It's my response when you're gullible enough to buy their nonsense. Don't want me to use the phrase? Don't eat the hook, the line, the sinker, and the dock that is Right Wing hysteria.

Gullible? Hook, line, sinker? I'll repost what I said yesterday, just to remind you...

"There's only a couple months left, too little time for options I'm afraid. I'll be patiently waiting though for options (it will happen), perhaps in 2024. In the meantime, you chumps can knock yourselves out with these two defective parties and what they offer."

Does that sound gullible to you or anything like FoxNation?
Last edited by tech37 on Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

R Party.png
R Party.png (36.1 KiB) Viewed 2073 times
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

a fan wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:08 pm
ggait wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:47 pm Trumpsters going birther on Harris.

His campaign legal counsel Jenna Ellis today (after re-tweeting a completely bogus birther tweet):

“It’s an open question, and I think Harris needs to answer it so the American people can be sure she’s eligible, ” Ellis told ABC News.

And here's Trump today:

"I heard today that she doesn't meet the requirements. And by the way, the lawyer that wrote that piece is very highly qualified, highly talented lawyer. I have no idea if that's right.... But that's very serious. You're saying she doesn't qualify because she wasn't born in this country. I don't know but I'll take a look at it."

You know, a lot of people are saying. Like my friend Jim in France....

FYI, Harris was born in Oakland.

Goebbels level stuff.
This is where the respectable Republicans need to step up, and be accounted for----and call this f**cking nonsense out.

This is flat out, over a f**cking bullhorn racist sh*t. You don't get to play the dogwhistle "thats not really racism" game here.

There's no spinning this one, folks. All out appeal to white American a**holes. F**cking disgusting, and a new low even for Birther Trump to play this game again.
Question for you, a fan: who, in Congress, are these respectable Republicans that you think might be willing to step up? I don't think they much exist anymore; they've been rolled under the carpet by Trump.
DMac

Post by DMac »

Typical Lax Dad wrote
In what year did the concept of hypodescent end?
You tell me, and I don't see how that pertains here. I said, I didn't recognize Kamala as a black woman when I first saw her. That's what she indentifies with, so that's what she is (I guess). I didn't recognize Meghan Markle as a black woman either. Can you see where the eyes might not see what the ears are hearing here? That's all I'm saying.
Which of these two would tell your eyes she's black, Eva or Meghan?
Has nothing to do with hypodescent.
Image Image
tech37

Post by tech37 »

CU77 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:51 pm
old salt wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:22 pm Would she qualify under DACA ? .:mrgreen:.
Funny. Truly funny.

You "woke" mother f'ers sure are uptight. :roll:
Last edited by tech37 on Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
thatsmell

Post by thatsmell »

CU88 wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:44 am
So what, Republicans? ...R Party.png
I never knew no Godfather. I got my own family, Senator."
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

tech37 wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:47 am
CU77 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:51 pm
Funny. Truly funny.

You "woke" mother f'ers sure are uptight. :roll:
How is it funny?
foreverlax

Post by foreverlax »

tech37 wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:55 am
foreverlax wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:11 am
tech37 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:03 am
a fan wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:42 pm
tech37 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:52 pm :lol: a fan revisionist history. First of all, I never "claimed" anything. I did optimistically post comments early on made by Moore, Kudlow, Mnuchin, et al, that GDP could be higher than it turned out. I believe that's what you're referring to.
:lol: Right. You didn't tell me to "be patient" about both the Tax Cuts and the GDP boost.

"higher than it turned out". Dude. Every one of the idiots you cited claimed 4% GDP+. Every one of them. Don't bark revisionist history and then give me this "higher than it turned out" nonsense. 4%+ was the claim. I laughed that that asinine number then, and I laugh at it now.
tech37 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:52 pm You won't recall of course but at about the same time I was very critical of Paul Ryan for pushing healthcare reform when infrastructure was the obvious priority. Then the Russia hysteria BS and collusion nonsense was invented
I don't remember that, sorry, but I certainly take your word for it.
tech37 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:52 pm Seems pretty silly to be flexing your ego about this, post-Covid :roll:
I"m not flexing my ego..I'm giving you grief for being wrong. I'm telling you that math works. You thought I needed to be patient, and with time, "magic" things happen with math. And don't give me this "post Covid" cr*p, as if "oooooh, this was the big year that the tax cuts would finally pay for themselves if Covid didn't get in the way." Not that hard to simply say, yep, I was wrong. Please find a post where I stated that tax cuts would pay for themselves. You are mistaken and creating a false premise as usual. I may have optimistically told you to be patient but that's quite different from stating anything... or more likely, I may have simply been breaking your stones. And yes, flexing your ego... happens often on here.

Maybe next time you'll recognize when a politician is selling you nonsense, and listen to people who tell you that's not how it works. Or not. It's not like I haven't praised Trump on a number of occasions when he's done well. But you can't cut your way to prosperity when your freaking taxes are already at historic lows. Not complicated.

Remember one thing I was 100% wrong on? That Trump would invade new nations, and pull us further into the middle east. What did he do instead? He kept his powder dry, and pulled some troops home from Germany. Not a ton, but I'll take it. I'm OVERJOYED with how Trump handled our troops. A welcome surprise, and I'm happy to admit I was dead wrong on that count.
tech37 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:54 pm Keep laughing. We'll see how the power shifts left if Biden somehow wins. It's amazing you're so blind.
:lol: Says the guy who won't pony up some cash to back his surety. You're buying the ridiculous FoxNation nonsense of clutching at pearls, claiming the US is on fire because----shocker---places like Ann Arbor, Portland, and Seattle have serious lefties on city council. Same as it ever was. BFD. "FoxNation" your age-old retort for everything :roll: You certainly don't need Fox to see/understand what is happening. You're too smart not to notice and are just playing games. It must be that, on some level, you enjoy seeing the left gaining more influence/power.

If Biden wins? I'll give you the lefty markers, and we can have a nice, gentlemanly wager. We can pick a charity or something, and send the funds there. Might be fun.

That's it right there - we've seen the hard right and their hypocrites. a fan is correct, the hard left has been rejected at the poles.

Time for the 80% of the people who can agree on 80% of the stuff to take over, let them all be women of color...we've seen the result from same color/same sex.
Which "poles" ...north or south? Should have used primary vs polls, but you got the point

Is a fan correct about your prop candidate for POTUS too? Here's what he wrote..."I've already said----multiple times----that I think Biden is a corrupt POS boilerplate Corporate Dem." What is a prop candidate?

"That's it right there - we've seen the hard right and their hypocrites." That's WHAT right there? I suggested Biden's choice should have been Tulsi Gabbard ...explain to me how that is "hard right and their hypocrites" ? The hard right have shown their hypocircy again and again....which nothing to do with your view on Biden nor Tulsi

BTW, Biden happens to be one of those "same color/same sex" types you're referring to. Who's being hypocritical? :roll: What are you asking?
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

CU77 wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:26 am That's not the point. The point is that they are now much more likely to go all out to get their relatives and friends to vote, including those who don't usually bother, to "get the church bus gassed up" to get them to the polls (or make sure their ballots are mailed in early enough), etc etc etc.

If you know a Black woman, ask her how she feels about a graduate of an HBCU and a Divine NIne sister contending for VP. Ask her how many of her friends she's talked to about this in past 2 days.

The post above is inadvertently super-racist. CU77 won't understand that, but some of you will.

Same mentality as Joe Biden saying blacks aren't diverse like latino's.

Return to “POLITICS”