Race in America - Riots Explode in Chicago

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Peter Brown

Re: Race in America - Riots Explode in Minneapolis

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:56 am
6ftstick wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:54 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:29 am Seems to me that the story of CHOP was that patience actually worked, with a serious lesson that civil government, including police, are actually needed. Anarchists and their ideology don't work.

I like the Seattle police chief's body language on all this.

Seems to me that she and her force come out as more, not less, credible for their measured handling of the challenge. Well positioned to continue to push forward in policing reforms, while also well positioned to support good police and the importance of civil order.

Long term view, positive.
Yeh but two young men are dead. Who do we see about that? Patience!
+1

I am speechless. Is it possible that neither MD nor JHU realized that the CHOP zone had three murders and multiple rapes? Is that possible?
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Stonewall Jackson statue on Monument Avenue in Richmond was taken down yesterday afternoon.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Peter Brown wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:20 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:56 am
6ftstick wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:54 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:29 am Seems to me that the story of CHOP was that patience actually worked, with a serious lesson that civil government, including police, are actually needed. Anarchists and their ideology don't work.

Seems to me that she and her force come out as more, not less, credible for their measured handling of the challenge. Well positioned to continue to push forward in policing reforms, while also well positioned to support good police and the importance of civil order.

Yeh but two young men are dead. Who do we see about that? Patience!
+1

I am speechless. Is it possible that neither MD nor JHU realized that the CHOP zone had three murders and multiple rapes? Is that possible?
Patience my good man... patience. If these had been FRC folks taking over this same territory MD and JHU would have been screaming for blood on the streets. This nonsense in Seattle should have lasted about 2 minutes before these knuckleheads were kicked to the curb. F**k patience!!! You wanna take over public property your goat smelling ass should be kicked to the curb ASAP. The folks in Seattle finally made the right move. They called in the exterminators to get rid if the vermin... good for them... it was about time.
We don't make mistakes, we have happy accidents.
Bob Ross:
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Troll level 100
Thai Troll.jpg
Thai Troll.jpg (76.28 KiB) Viewed 1456 times
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

CU88 wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:37 am Troll level 100

Thai Troll.jpg
Holy smokes... didn't this happen smack dab in the middle of the FLP nirvana of Minneapolis. I thought the FLP commie libs had a chokehold of their own on anything that happened in their little FLP shangri la? 8-)
Bob Ross:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:52 am
Peter Brown wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:31 am

MD thinks 3 murders (one a 16 year old) and 6 shot is a 'positive end'.

https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/teenag ... XQ7SGD4KQ/
When you wanna extol the virtues of patience... MD is just fine if a few folks have to assume room temperature to prove his point. After all those dead people were not his family members. I guess if his brother in law was included in the count he would be cool and groovy with that.. he would get his basement back finally.
… at least one of them was a protestor -- you know the ones you have so much contempt for. :roll: How many people would have been injured or killed if the police had acted like the thugs you would like to see there Adolf. :roll:
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:34 am Stonewall Jackson statue on Monument Avenue in Richmond was taken down yesterday afternoon.
Good.......about time.

Re-reading about "Lost Order #191", in the book "what if..." a group of essays.

Hopefully replaced by Gen. Custer , the WINNER . Or some of those Michigan cavalry guys that showed Jackson what's what.......
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:49 am

When you wanna extol the virtues of patience... MD is just fine if a few folks have to assume room temperature to prove his point. After all those dead people were not his family members. I guess if his brother in law was included in the count he would be cool and groovy with that.. he would get his basement back finally.
… at least one of them was a protestor -- you know the ones you have so much contempt for. :roll: How many people would have been injured or killed if the police had acted like the thugs you would like to see there Adolf. :roll:
I thought that was you, protesting the Freddy Gray stuff in your home town........

such a pretend.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

6ftstick wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:12 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:07 am Maybe those Branch Davidians at WACO should have been given the the same patience the FLP crackpots now enthusiastically support. What was that #? 25 children burnt to a crisp. The FLP chuckle heads here lecture us all about the virtue of being patient. Why don't you FLP asswipes practice what you preach to all of us? You remember? Love and tolerance and acceptance of all people. Too bad those folks at WACO were not worthy of FLP forgiveness. You FLP folks incinerated them in a firestorm of your FLP love. :roll:
The Great Bill Clinton and the first "female" Attorney General of the US.

Anyone remember the undocumented Dreamer Elian Gonzalez?
… anyone understand the concept of relevance?? Oh, never mind, I should have known it was 6" trying to making a point. :lol: :lol:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

If the folks in Seattle had taken the appropriate action in 2 hours, this conversation would not be taking place. Correcto mundo Charmain Mao. You still have your copy of your little red book 72? ;)
Bob Ross:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

runrussellrun wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:52 am

I thought that was you, protesting the Freddy Gray stuff in your home town........

such a pretend.
… another pointless post. Leave those to 6", he is much better at it. Your's are so clearly forced. :lol: :lol:
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:54 am
6ftstick wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:12 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:07 am Maybe those Branch Davidians at WACO should have been given the the same patience the FLP crackpots now enthusiastically support. What was that #? 25 children burnt to a crisp. The FLP chuckle heads here lecture us all about the virtue of being patient. Why don't you FLP asswipes practice what you preach to all of us? You remember? Love and tolerance and acceptance of all people. Too bad those folks at WACO were not worthy of FLP forgiveness. You FLP folks incinerated them in a firestorm of your FLP love. :roll:
The Great Bill Clinton and the first "female" Attorney General of the US.

Anyone remember the undocumented Dreamer Elian Gonzalez?
… anyone understand the concept of relevance?? Oh, never mind, I should have known it was 6" trying to making a point. :lol: :lol:
Sorry there 72... all your "happy times" at Berkley have made your opinions irrelevant. How much of the 70s do you actually remember? :D
That lysergic acid diethylamide sure took its toll on you.
Last edited by cradleandshoot on Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bob Ross:
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:55 am

If the folks in Seattle had taken the appropriate action in 2 hours, this conversation would not be taking place. Correcto mundo Charmain Mao. You still have your copy of your little red book 72? ;)
… tag, you're it Benito. :lol:
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:57 am
runrussellrun wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:52 am

such a pretend.
… another pointless post. Leave those to 6", he is much better at it. Your's are so clearly forced. :lol: :lol:
Did we prevent you from getting more welfare ? (grant) I may insult your opinion, but doubt I have ever called you low gene pool and dumb. Do you think it's endearing? Make you feel better?

Hateful Hopkins people............just ONE of the reasons why most Hopkins grads are messing up our country. EVENT 201 , nothing pointless about it. nothing at all.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

… you think I am trying to be endearing?? :lol: :lol:

You are a comedian.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:02 am

... flashback... they never really go away... :lol:
Is purple haze still your password? ;)
Bob Ross:
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:10 am
jhu72 wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:02 am

... flashback... they never really go away... :lol:
Is purple haze still your password? ;)
Alcohol, was never a problem in worlds history. Banned, while Politicians openly drank.......taats rules
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
CU88

Post by CU88 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:46 am
CU88 wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:37 am Troll level 100

Thai Troll.jpg
Holy smokes... didn't this happen smack dab in the middle of the FLP nirvana of Minneapolis. I thought the FLP commie libs had a chokehold of their own on anything that happened in their little FLP shangri la? 8-)
You missed the troll.
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

sheesh, do you guys want Branch Davidian outcome or CHOP outcome?
Make up your minds...

Of course the deaths and rape and destruction are appalling. But they did it to themselves, undermining the whole notion of taking and controlling ground with no civil order.

So, yeah, I approve of how the Seattle police, courts, and mayor handled this problem, given much worse alternatives. No anarchist heroes, no martyrs.

Return to “POLITICS”