Race in America - Riots Explode in Chicago

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
runrussellrun

Re: Race in America - Riots Explode in Minneapolis

Post by runrussellrun »

njbill wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:46 pm The picture in TLD’s recent link is the one NASCAR released recently. It is a picture of the offending noose found in Wallace’s garage which started the brouhaha.

I’m not aware that the FBI or NASCAR has released pictures of the noose from October. Nevertheless, there have been a number of pictures published on social media which claim to be from back then in the same garage. I don’t know that that has been verified definitively by anyone.

MD, I agree with you that the nooses appear to be different and, in particular, that the current one has more coils. Maybe three or four more coils.

The noose from October, to my mind, is arguably simply a rope with a couple of coils tied. Arguably innocent.

The current noose, though, cannot possibly be innocent. Nobody ties a rope like that to serve as a pulldown rope for a garage door. Maybe it was a dumb, juvenile stunt that wasn’t focused on any particular person. Nevertheless offensive.

Somebody tied this current noose and that somebody needs to be talked to to get to the bottom of why he did it. Maybe the FBI has exhausted all investigative leads in this regard, though I haven’t seen a report to that effect.

I still haven’t seen anything that has gotten to the bottom of where this particular noose came from as it certainly doesn’t seem to be the one from the October pictures that have been published on social media.

That to me is a glaring omission in the investigation. If the FBI/NASCAR has a picture of the same noose from October, they should publish it.
I am sure the FBI's first, obvious question was " who assigns the garage numbers? " and go from there........

absolutely sure this was done. (dripping with sarcasim)
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
ABV 8.3%

Post by ABV 8.3% »

runrussellrun wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:43 pm
njbill wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:46 pm The picture in TLD’s recent link is the one NASCAR released recently. It is a picture of the offending noose found in Wallace’s garage which started the brouhaha.

I’m not aware that the FBI or NASCAR has released pictures of the noose from October. Nevertheless, there have been a number of pictures published on social media which claim to be from back then in the same garage. I don’t know that that has been verified definitively by anyone.

MD, I agree with you that the nooses appear to be different and, in particular, that the current one has more coils. Maybe three or four more coils.

The noose from October, to my mind, is arguably simply a rope with a couple of coils tied. Arguably innocent.

The current noose, though, cannot possibly be innocent. Nobody ties a rope like that to serve as a pulldown rope for a garage door. Maybe it was a dumb, juvenile stunt that wasn’t focused on any particular person. Nevertheless offensive.

Somebody tied this current noose and that somebody needs to be talked to to get to the bottom of why he did it. Maybe the FBI has exhausted all investigative leads in this regard, though I haven’t seen a report to that effect.

I still haven’t seen anything that has gotten to the bottom of where this particular noose came from as it certainly doesn’t seem to be the one from the October pictures that have been published on social media.

That to me is a glaring omission in the investigation. If the FBI/NASCAR has a picture of the same noose from October, they should publish it.
I am sure the FBI's first, obvious question was " who assigns the garage numbers? " and go from there........

absolutely sure this was done. (dripping with sarcasim)
Why is that? Because it takes less than a minute to tie this knot? 30 seconds if you "practice" Unfortunately, there are too many that actually practice this knot. And, for the reasons stated.

Didn't a nascar fan report the noose, not Bubba Wallace? Did his crew just not notice it?
oligarchy thanks you......same as it evah was
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sport ... 95202.html

this article touches on some questions asked here, in conjunction with the fbi statement linked in the article.

included:
- timing and reporting (for abv).
- conclusions of investigation re: timing... e.g. noose wasn't there at beginning of oct 19 weekend, but was there, at least according to a wood bros employee (and video?), by the end of that weekend.
- nascar provided fbi with video, doesn't say whose, confirming presence of a/the noose in oct 19. not publicly viewable yet? dunno.
- nascar provided vid of the garage for both weekends, but evidently not enough to determine who could've made the knot. say they are adding more cameras/video protocol.
- says wood bros was last team to use that garage slot, but also that nascar provided a list of the events bt oct and june.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

wgdsr wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:46 pm https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sport ... 95202.html

this article touches on some questions asked here, in conjunction with the fbi statement linked in the article.

included:
- conclusions of investigation re: timing... e.g. noose wasn't there at beginning of oct 19 weekend, but was there, at least according to a wood bros employee (and video?), by the end of that weekend.
- nascar provided fbi with video, doesn't say whose, confirming presence of a/the noose in oct 19. not publicly viewable yet? dunno.
- nascar provided vid of the garage for both weekends, but evidently not enough to determine who could've made the knot. say they are adding more cameras/video protocol.
- says wood bros was last team to use that garage slot, but also that nascar provided a list of the events bt oct and june.
Thank you for the article.

If one of the last race teams crew remembered seeing the noose last fall, who else knew it was there?

I will ask again, WHO assigns the garages at Tallagehda ?
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

runrussellrun wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:30 pm
wgdsr wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:46 pm https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sport ... 95202.html

included:

If one of the last race teams crew remembered seeing the noose last fall, who else knew it was there?

we can all hope our premier domestic federal law enforcement agency has that answer.

but publicly even as they're pressed, not likely that answer comes out re: any individual unless they have definitive proof there was knowledge on the assignor's part.

but maybe someone here on fanlax knows.

edit: as it turns out, might be innocuous? and covid's fault. like everything else. wapo originally on the case:
https://www.al.com/motorsports/2020/06/ ... found.html
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

wgdsr wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:52 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:30 pm

included:

we can all hope our premier domestic federal law enforcement agency has that answer.

but publicly even as they're pressed, not likely that answer comes out re: any individual unless they have definitive proof there was knowledge on the assignor's part.

but maybe someone here on fanlax knows.

edit: as it turns out, might be innocuous? and covid's fault. like everything else. wapo originally on the case:
https://www.al.com/motorsports/2020/06/ ... found.html
It is Fauci’s fault!
“I wish you would!”
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Black lives Matter attacking random motorists.

https://twitter.com/McguireScotty/statu ... 70020?s=20

Democrats proud yet?

If you fear for your life and a reasonable person fears for his life, you have the right to use deadly force. It's just a matter of time a person with a firearm is not going to like their vehicle being kicked for no reason, and the Fanlax Democrats will explode in righteous anger that one of their "protesters" was murdered.
Typical Lax Dad

Peter Brown wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:02 pm Black lives Matter attacking random motorists.

Democrats proud yet?

If you fear for your life and a reasonable person fears for his life, you have the right to use deadly force. It's just a matter of time a person with a firearm is not going to like their vehicle being kicked for no reason, and the Fanlax Democrats will explode in righteous anger that one of their "protesters" was murdered.

MAGA
“I wish you would!”
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Well bust my buttons

Theres so much racism in this country that these three black women

Kamalla Harris
Susan Rice and
Don Lemmon

are married to WHITE MEN!
Typical Lax Dad

6ftstick wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:38 pm Well bust my buttons

Kamalla Harris
Susan Rice and
Don Lemmon

MAGA

“I wish you would!”
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Kamalla Harris
Susan Rice and
Don Lemmon

Don Lemon isn’t a woma.......oh wait I see what you did there. :lol:

Don would be right at home here with some of these Fanlax fems. I mean Dems.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:19 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:02 pm Black lives Matter attacking random motorists.

Democrats proud yet?

MAGA
What an awesome, perfect picture. Not sure if it's THC, TLD, but I can't stop laughing.
I never go anywhere without it..........safety off, one in. Which, again, was rarely, if evah, the case. Today? Peter Brown is the man.......and NO, never while HIGH. Unless it's with the homeless...
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

runrussellrun wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:21 pm

Democrats proud yet?

MAGA
What an awesome, perfect picture. Not sure if it's THC, TLD, but I can't stop laughing.
I never go anywhere without it..........safety off, one in. Which, again, was rarely, if evah, the case. Today? Peter Brown is the man.......and NO, never while HIGH. Unless it's with the homeless...

Please try to not shoot yourself in the foot. Safety off. Amateur hour.
Typical Lax Dad

Peter Brown wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:38 pm

Democrats proud yet?

MAGA

“I wish you would!”
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

Kamalla Harris
Susan Rice and
Don Lemmon

Wouldn’t that show they’re opened minded enough to accept all races unlike you?
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

Bless their poor bigoted hearts. Mississippi votes on Sunday, the House passed the bill to change the flag with a vote of 91-23. The Senate followed that vote by approving the bill 37-14. Hardly unanimous considering today’s racial climate which should of made it a slam dunk.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Peter Brown wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:38 pm

Democrats proud yet?

MAGA

Oh....that's right...you are the clown that buys his guns NOT from US producers. You HATE the USA. You buy from nazi's. Glocks don't jam, but the triggers sucks. What sensitivity to you like? Yeah, with my glock, which is great for the range, or combat, but NOT the real world. Tough to ride a bike and cock back......yeah, I am good at ride not hands, and have loaded a round, practice, that way many times. I love the safety off, with my urban gun. .40. Holds 5 rounds. tiny, accurate. wanna take a guess what kind?
Who have you shot?

Just wondering how you shoot yourself in the foot with a shoulder harness? Works great, especially under my "urban bike shirt".
CU77

Post by CU77 »

Democrats proud yet?
Trumpistas SHOOTING AND KILLING peaceful protestors in Louisville:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/28/us/louis ... index.html

Republicans proud yet?
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

CU77 wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:44 pm

Democrats proud yet?
Trumpistas SHOOTING AND KILLING peaceful protestors in Louisville:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/28/us/louis ... index.html

Republicans proud yet?
although a different thread, STILL waiting for that list of Texas surgeries, classified as, hmmmm, what was that term again?

Make a claim, defend it. Otherwize, justfriggtheFup

Return to “POLITICS”