Race in America - Riots Explode in Chicago

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
DocBarrister

Re: Racism in America- Week 4 of Unrest

Post by DocBarrister »

6ftstick wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:26 am Another 3 year old shot in Chicago—not a peep from the TDS BLM gang here. You know his name?

Another 13 year old shot in Chicago—not a peep from the TDS BLM gang here. You know her name?

14 shot dead in Chicago last weekend—not a peep from the TDS BLM gang here. Know any names?

104 total shot in Chicago this weekend—not a peep from the TDS BLM gang here.
BAN ALL GUNS.

DocBarrister :?
@DocBarrister
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

Peter Brown wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:37 pm Hey look at this. The Democrats now demanding that all statues and murals of ‘white Jesus’ be torn down. What a party there!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... hite-jesus

Just yesterday the Fanlax Democrats said their party would stop with confederates.

Hint: Democrats don’t care about confederate statues. They want far far more. I’d say ‘Jesus effing you know what’, but I don’t want to give Democrats any more motivation.
Which reminds me of a Christmas story.

One year, I was waiting in line with my daughter to meet a mall Santa Claus. Suddenly, this disheveled man started raving about how Santa was a false idol and ranting about how Jesus performed miracles and rose from the dead.

Which got me to thinking ... who was more rational here?

My daughter and the other little kids who “believed” in Santa Claus, whom they saw right in front of their eyes?

Or some guy who was spouting 2000 year old myths about some man he had never seen who supposedly fed thousands with a few fish and rose from the dead and whose dad reputedly created the entire universe?

Who was being more rational?

I think the answer is obvious.

Respectfully,
DocBarrister (Merry Christmas, everyone) ;)
Last edited by DocBarrister on Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
@DocBarrister
ChairmanOfTheBoard

Post by ChairmanOfTheBoard »

not that i disagree doc, but what will happen with the next school shooting (it's coming, unfortunately).

isnt the media going to jump all over some local school district because security didnt approach the perpetrator?

and security will get dragged through the mud, fired, attacked on social media, death threats to the house, etc.

so the real question is- what do we send security in with- if it's a psychology degree, to talk with the shooter about mommy issues, i think security will board up behind a door instead. just a question.
There are 29,413,039 corporations in America; but only one Chairman of the Board.
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

ChairmanOfTheBoard wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:26 am not that i disagree doc, but what will happen with the next school shooting (it's coming, unfortunately).

isnt the media going to jump all over some local school district because security didnt approach the perpetrator?

and security will get dragged through the mud, fired, attacked on social media, death threats to the house, etc.

so the real question is- what do we send security in with- if it's a psychology degree, to talk with the shooter about mommy issues, i think security will board up behind a door instead. just a question.
Ban all new sales of semi-automatic weapons (handguns and rifles).

Band all handgun sales to civilians.

Institute a mandatory gun buyback program (all handguns and all semi-automatics weapons of any type).

Let’s do what every other rational modern nation has done and do what we can to prevent such shootings from happening. We need to treat gun violence like the public health problem it is (prevention) and not like medicine (putting band aids on the mayhem and murders).

Besides, there’s been a long history of an association between the gun industry and white supremacist movements and ideology. Time to disarm the domestic terrorists.

DocBarrister
Last edited by DocBarrister on Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
@DocBarrister
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

foreverlax wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:06 am
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:21 am
6ftstick wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:26 am Another 3 year old shot in Chicago—not a peep from the TDS BLM gang here. You know his name?

Another 13 year old shot in Chicago—not a peep from the TDS BLM gang here. You know her name?

14 shot dead in Chicago last weekend—not a peep from the TDS BLM gang here. Know any names?

254 murdered by guns in one city, Chicago, year to date.

Thankfully Democrats focus on urgent priorities like tearing down statues of white Jesus and Andrew Jackson.
So far only one person has suggested tearing down the white Jesues images....pretty far cry from your assessment of all Demcocrats. :lol:

A founder of BLM with over one million followers on Twitter whom Democrats beg for endorsements. Yup, just ‘one guy’.

Anyway, here’s the tell: not one Democrat here has once bemoaned the mob going after anything. Know why? The Democratic Party is the mob.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

DocBarrister wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:32 am
ChairmanOfTheBoard wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:26 am not that i disagree doc, but what will happen with the next school shooting (it's coming, unfortunately).

Institute a mandatory gun buyback program (all handguns and all semi-automatics weapons of any type).

Let’s do what every other rational modern nation has done and do what we can to prevent such shootings from happening.

Besides, there’s been a long history of an association between the gun industry and white supremacist movements and ideology. Time to disarm the domestic terrorists.

DocBarrister

Local man advocates disarming while his Party runs roughshod over innocent Americans in cities across the country. Seattle Minneapolis NYC Atlanta ad nauseum. Anarchy in the streets. The delusion is real.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:33 am
foreverlax wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:06 am

Thankfully Democrats focus on urgent priorities like tearing down statues of white Jesus and Andrew Jackson.
So far only one person has suggested tearing down the white Jesues images....pretty far cry from your assessment of all Demcocrats. :lol:

A founder of BLM with over one million followers on Twitter whom Democrats beg for endorsements. Yup, just ‘one guy’.

Anyway, here’s the tell: not one Democrat here has once bemoaned the mob going after anything. Know why? The Democratic Party is the mob.
Can't get any TDS libs to bite on this.

BLM is a front for democrat fund raising.

They don't want the issue resolved or even discussed. They want money. They want turmoil. Defund the Police!
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:35 am

Let’s do what every other rational modern nation has done and do what we can to prevent such shootings from happening.

DocBarrister

Local man advocates disarming while his Party runs roughshod over innocent Americans in cities across the country. Seattle Minneapolis NYC Atlanta ad nauseum. Anarchy in the streets. The delusion is real.
You’re obviously trying to blame the largely peaceful protesters. There are young men out there with guns, and it’s not the Democrats who kneel before the gun industry.

DocBarrister
@DocBarrister
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

DocBarrister wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:39 am
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:35 am

DocBarrister

You’re obviously trying to blame the largely peaceful protesters. There are young men out there with guns, and it’s not the Democrats who kneel before the gun industry.

DocBarrister

There’s no common ground with the Left—not on race or statues or history or police reform or any other issue—because the slippery slope always leads to the same goal: Destruction of America
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

DocBarrister wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:15 am

BAN ALL GUNS.

DocBarrister :?
Great idea after all the police are gone.
Typical Lax Dad

Re: Racism in America- Week 3 of Riots

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:32 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:51 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:16 am https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/sh ... g-n1231142

So this is how some folks get their "payback" against the police? Some stupid F**K will now probably wind up with 3 counts of attempted murder on a police officer. If convicted that person will probably spend a good portion of the rest of their lives in jail. They sure taught those "pigs" a lesson didn't they? I'm waiting to see how long it takes some of the knuckleheads on this forum to use the public anger against the police to justify murdering cops? I am betting it will not take very long. :roll:
Update: https://nypost.com/2020/06/22/how-nypd- ... cy-theory/
I will always happily admit when I am wrong. I should stop believing what I read on the internet. :oops: It sure did not sound like a con job when I read it.
No problem. I just happened to see it and remembered the original post. Not a “gotcha” post. Just passing along the outcome. You ever see the movie Memento? I will never forget the bar scene.
“I wish you would!”
a fan

Post by a fan »

So when either of you have a death in your family, are you expecting the rest of us to play this sad game of yours and say "why do you care about your dead relative? People were shot in Chicago over the weekend. How come I didn't hear a peep about that?"

Please stop playing this game. You're both better than this.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

a fan wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:20 am

So when either of you have a death in your family, are you expecting the rest of us to play this sad game of yours and say "why do you care about your dead relative? People were shot in Chicago over the weekend. How come I didn't hear a peep about that?"

game?
ChairmanOfTheBoard

Post by ChairmanOfTheBoard »

Let’s do what every other rational modern nation has done and do what we can to prevent such shootings from happening. We need to treat gun violence like the public health problem it is (prevention) and not like medicine (putting band aids on the mayhem and murders).

DocBarrister
that could improve the situation- but aren't security considered civilians (i dont know)? otherwise you get more police everywhere- in our schools.

i also worry then that you end up with firearms mostly in possession of law enforcement (how does that solve the current problem?), and black market / criminals.
There are 29,413,039 corporations in America; but only one Chairman of the Board.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

6ftstick wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:25 am

game?

To some
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:33 am
Anyway, here’s the tell: not one Democrat here has once bemoaned the mob going after anything. Know why? The Republican Party is the mob.

corrected for you: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... ovocateurs
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:35 am

game?

To some
https://amp.miamiherald.com/news/specia ... 11077.html
“I wish you would!”
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:46 am

There’s no common ground with the Right—not on race or statues or history or police reform or any other issue—because the slippery slope always leads to the same goal: Destruction of America

It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:43 am
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:35 am

game?

To some
https://amp.miamiherald.com/news/specia ... 11077.html

I thought Democrats loved putting non-violent criminals in prison? Didn't you just last week advocate for bringing 30 special ops agents to Roger Stone's house to arrest him and put him in prison with no bail? Or was that the other 200 Democrats on this board clamoring for mob justice?
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:46 am

I thought Democrats loved putting non-violent criminals in prison?

I cannot speak for Democrats but it sure would be a great idea to put a few Republicans in prison for treason when they lied about WMD, stole tax dollars in order to finance their wars, and for their corporate welfare trickle down theory which further enriched the wealthy at taxpayer expense.

Return to “POLITICS”