2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
ggait

Re: 2020 Elections - CoronaPause

Post by ggait »

Good ol' Cradle, always delivers on cue. Mr. Equal Opportunity Basher of Libs and Cons Alike. Here we have a pre-emptive, gratuitous strike on the likely Lib nominee for President, where he's twisting his panties in a knot over whose dementia is worse, Shrub Bush, Don Trump, Hil Clinton, Joe Biden. Like that really matters to ANYONE at this moment in time. What a hoot!
TBH, the guy most likely to have been demented in the Oval was Reagan, right? He left office January 1989 and publicly admitted his Alzheimer's condition November 1994.

But clearly Slow Joe has no chance against Trump. Who is very highly educated. Who knows words. Who has the best words. Words like no one else has ever seen.

Who could possibly compete with that?
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

ggait wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:22 am
Good ol' Cradle, always delivers on cue. Mr. Equal Opportunity Basher of Libs and Cons Alike. Here we have a pre-emptive, gratuitous strike on the likely Lib nominee for President, where he's twisting his panties in a knot over whose dementia is worse, Shrub Bush, Don Trump, Hil Clinton, Joe Biden. Like that really matters to ANYONE at this moment in time. What a hoot!
TBH, the guy most likely to have been demented in the Oval was Reagan, right? He left office January 1989 and publicly admitted his Alzheimer's condition November 1994.

But clearly Slow Joe has no chance against Trump. Who is very highly educated. Who knows words. Who has the best words. Words like no one else has ever seen.

Who could possibly compete with that?
I so get what you are saying ggait. Trump is no wordsmith. He just babbles on like a used car salesman would. Who know? maybe on the debate stage ole Joe will drag Trump out behind the barn and beat the sheepdip out of him? i suppose ole Joes people will require there be a barn as part of the debate backdrop. To complete this 3 ring circus there can be some fat old white guy that Biden can challenge to some wind sprints and then a push up challenge. :D
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

The VP Sweepstakes:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... klobuchar/

"In a recent episode of his podcast “Here’s the deal,” former vice president Joe Biden hosted Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), a former rival in the presidential race. They talked about the coronavirus, Klobuchar’s background and their relationships with the late senator John McCain.

Biden sounded exasperated (“My lord!”) that President Trump was trying to palm off testing responsibility on the states. The presumptive Democratic nominee smartly observed that it helps in running the country when you had respect for government to begin with. Klobuchar got most of the speaking time, however, in what might be seen as a vice presidential audition. The episode was telling in several respects.

First, you can tell a candidate who has run for president and one who has not. Klobuchar speaks with confidence, with fluency on issues and with a capacity to share discrete episodes to make a political point. She is polished. She is a plausible vice president because she is a plausible president. She has grown in stature since she set out to run for president, and has perhaps become more open after going through a medical scare that thousands of Americans are now experiencing.

Second, while normally a button-down, no-nonsense sort of politician, her experience in dealing with her husband John Bessler’s battle with the coronavirus allows her to express emotion and reveal more of herself. With great poignancy she described the frustration, fear and uncertainty of not being able to be physically present with a coronavirus patient. Biden, who lost a wife and daughter in a car crash and was not able to say goodbye, and who was with other loved ones when they died, connected with her story. Biden and Klobuchar share a deep appreciation and respect for front-line health-care workers.

Third, Klobuchar added to the compendium of Biden stories, sharing one about Biden reaching out to a woman who lost her husband. Once more, we got to see that innate empathy — a quality entirely absent in the current president — allows Biden to understand average voters’ ordeals and console them in difficult times.

Fourth, Klobuchar, who got her start in politics after her own experience getting kicked out of the hospital while her newborn daughter had to remain for treatment, also shares a pragmatic view of politics similar to Biden’s. At the most fundamental level, they see politics as a problem-solving exercise and therefore one in which they have been able to reach across the aisle to achieve desired ends. In answering a voter’s question, she explained that the most surprising thing she discovered in coming to Washington as a U.S. senator was the rank partisanship.

Finally, Klobuchar brought up her relationship with McCain and her experiences traveling overseas with the Arizona Republican. She expressed appreciation for his determination after he directed foreign leaders to ask questions of Klobuchar, whom he would introduce as the senior Democrat on the visit. He “gave me gravitas,” she explained. And incidentally, McCain also helped prepare her to deal confidently with foreign policy issues, a necessary qualification for someone who would be expected to step into the presidency at a moment’s notice.

One could easily imagine Biden naming Klobuchar as his vice president. They share a plain-spokenness, a pragmatic view of politics and an emphasis on governing with empathy. Biden also went out of his way to thank her for her endorsement (and exit from the race), without which he said he would not have racked up wins on Super Tuesday en route to becoming the presumptive nominee. Biden may choose instead to look for a woman of color (in part to create campaign excitement and rev up his base), but if governing ability and compatibility are what he is looking for, Klobuchar would surely fit the bill."
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

Senate Intel report confirms Russia aimed to help Trump in 2016

It will be interested to see the continued coordinated attacks on Biden and what effect they have on any remaining swing voters. The Russian Internet Research Agency has been spreading propaganda about Trump and Biden (Biden vs. Trump and Biden vs. Bernie) for 7+ months already.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

holmes435 wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:57 pm Senate Intel report confirms Russia aimed to help Trump in 2016

It will be interested to see the continued coordinated attacks on Biden and what effect they have on any remaining swing voters. The Russian Internet Research Agency has been spreading propaganda about Trump and Biden (Biden vs. Trump and Biden vs. Bernie) for 7+ months already.
You can't convince me that FLP nation is suddenly enthralled at Pantene Joe being their ideal choice to run for POTUS on the Democrat ticket. I think alot of expletives starting with F are being tossed around by the Democrat leadership every damn day. I do mean alot of F bombs are being dropped. How much lipstick does the Pantene Joe pig need?
CU88

Post by CU88 »

What Comes After the Pandemic?

"Which takes us to politics. Political scientists have long considered high levels of economic inequality to be a fundamental threat to democracy: Support for democracy depends on faith that everyone is benefiting from the system. This faith has been breaking down for a long time, but the United States has thus far staved off a class war—largely because our hyper-polarized two-party system generated a culture war instead. This hyper-partisan culture war, of course, has engendered tremendous political dysfunction, gridlock, and a breakdown of long-standing agreements around procedural fairness and electoral legitimacy."

https://www.newamerica.org/weekly/what- ... -pandemic/
by cradleandshoot » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:57 am
Mr moderator, deactivate my account.
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
This is cradle and shoot signing out.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

If Joe selects Amy K, I think it will be a very tight election and could swing either way. She is responsible and thoughtful.

If Joe selects Stacey Abrams, Trump will win by even more than he did against Hillary; she is a train wreck.

If Joe selects Kamala Harris, he will certainly lose the general because most blacks hate Harris (ironic unless you know why), but it would be tighter than if he selects Harris.

If Joe selects Val Demings, he will lose but by less than even with Harris.

Lesson: he should never have said what he did about only selecting a woman. This was the one year when he could have selected anyone regardless of sex and still gotten the majority of female voters. The real issue comes down to enthusiasm or lack thereof, plus which VP selection repels voters. I should probably be in political consulting. :lol:
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Draft the best available athlete on the board—Stacy Abrams. Watch her windmill dunk on The Pence.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Trinity wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:31 pm Draft the best available athlete on the board—Stacy Abrams. Watch her windmill dunk on The Pence.

You must enjoy losing.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:20 pm
holmes435 wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:57 pm Senate Intel report confirms Russia aimed to help Trump in 2016

You can't convince me that FLP nation is suddenly enthralled at Pantene Joe being their ideal choice to run for POTUS on the Democrat ticket. I think alot of expletives starting with F are being tossed around by the Democrat leadership every damn day. I do mean alot of F bombs are being dropped. How much lipstick does the Pantene Joe pig need?

It's actually amazing isn't it that this party could not nominate a perfectly normal, healthy, intelligent, and attractive candidate such as Conor Lamb or Abigail Spanberger.

Joe's ascension is a nightmare for the Democratic Party especially with his buffoonish declaration that he will only select a female partner as VP. I swear this is the same awful setup as McCain and Romney but for the opposite party. Very few people felt elated voting for Romney or McCain.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Romney and McCain are giants compared to Trump.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Trinity wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:08 pm Romney and McCain are giants compared to Trump.
They were giants that the FLP wing of the Democrat party eviscerated and left their intestines dangling for the rats to eat. Why would you insult your own party and pretend that the FLP Democrats actually sorta, kinda, maybe even really liked Romney and McCain in some sort of sick twisted way? The reason the sadistic, twisted f**ks of the FLP democrats loved both Romney and McCain was they knew that both lame ass republicans would make great concession speeches. Which they certainly both did, great concession speeches boys, the Dems loved every word you said. I am sure even good ole MD had a tear in his eye watching his beloved lifelong party fall right into the crapper. Great concession speeches though, our boys were spot on there. :lol:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:24 pm
Trinity wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:08 pm Romney and McCain are giants compared to Trump.
They were giants that the FLP wing of the Democrat party eviscerated and left their intestines dangling for the rats to eat. Why would you insult your own party and pretend that the FLP Democrats actually sorta, kinda, maybe even really liked Romney and McCain in some sort of sick twisted way? The reason the sadistic, twisted f**ks of the FLP democrats loved both Romney and McCain was they knew that both lame ass republicans would make great concession speeches. Which they certainly both did, great concession speeches boys, the Dems loved every word you said. I am sure even good ole MD had a tear in his eye watching his beloved lifelong party fall right into the crapper. Great concession speeches though, our boys were spot on there. :lol:
All hate, all the time from Trumpists for actual, honorable Republicans.
Even worse that the opponents from the left.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

This is very well done!

Any r's my age and up will hear Ronnie's voice right away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8811RaS ... e=emb_logo

https://meidastouch.com/are-you-better- ... years-ago/
You have heck this forum up to making it nothing more than a joke. I hope you are happy.
calourie

Post by calourie »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:56 pm

It's actually amazing isn't it that this party could not nominate a perfectly normal, healthy, intelligent, and attractive candidate such as Conor Lamb or Abigail Spanberger.

Joe's ascension is a nightmare for the Democratic Party especially with his buffoonish declaration that he will only select a female partner as VP. I swear this is the same awful setup as McCain and Romney but for the opposite party. Very few people felt elated voting for Romney or McCain.
Most Dems and a large number of Rinos will be thrilled in the Chris Mathews sense of the word to vote against Trump.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Making China Great Again

Another good ad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JUb82DERQE
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Joe really has no idea where he is; look at Gore's face during Joe's speech about, well, who knows.

https://twitter.com/TrumpJew/status/125 ... 89121?s=20
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:56 pm

Maybe he is confused enough to nominate Sarah Palin. Damn her hair sure smells nice. She is a girl right? Damn her hair smells nice. :D
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Uh oh Joe. This is getting bad quickly.

By the way, how is it that The Intercept, with a circulation of like 4 people including me, is able to find this stuff but our MSM can't? Are they ignoring this story? I mean, seriously.

I am telling you, Joe might not make it all the way through; Bernie next at bat?

Tara Reade is demanding that her story be heard.

https://theintercept.com/2020/04/24/new ... joe-biden/

Ugly. Watch the FLP Dems defend this now. But Drumpf...

tara ain't disappearing and you only brought this on yourselves.

Return to “POLITICS”