2020 Elections - Trump FIRED

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
foreverlax

Re: 2020 Elections - Joementum Building

Post by foreverlax »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:12 pm
foreverlax wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:57 pm
a fan wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:20 pm
6ftstick wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:46 am Have to say Joe Biden performances lately have been "STELLAR"

Is it any wonder democrats are in no particular hurry to stimulate the economy.
It's pretty simple. The R's can drop a bill that helps small biz or direct checks to citizens, and leave out any corporate fluff. Literally buy the election. You won't find any complaints from anyone outside of the Democratic political machine. Everyone else would jump for joy.

Then dare Pelosi not to vote for it. The AOC types would vote for that before the ink was dry.

I cringe at the idea of either Trump or Biden for the next four years.
I think that is spot on.

I'm liking Biden/Cuomo...he has shown leadership. Nothing else really matters.
King Andy playing second fiddle to Joe? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that is a good one. the arrogant tick pot that King Andy is does not play second fiddle to a washed up democrat icon. The only way this happens is if old Joe gets the boot and King Andy gets the glory.
Which would happen before the mid-terms.
6ftstick

Post by 6ftstick »

a fan wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:20 pm
6ftstick wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:46 am Have to say Joe Biden performances lately have been "STELLAR"

Is it any wonder democrats are in no particular hurry to stimulate the economy.
It's pretty simple. The R's can drop a bill that helps small biz or direct checks to citizens, and leave out any corporate fluff. Literally buy the election. You won't find any complaints from anyone outside of the Democratic political machine. Everyone else would jump for joy.

Then dare Pelosi not to vote for it. The AOC types would vote for that before the ink was dry.

I cringe at the idea of either Trump or Biden for the next four years.
How many millions does it tale to turn the lights off at The Kennedy Center.

How many democrats to vote for it
a fan

Post by a fan »

6ftstick wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:01 pm How many millions does it tale to turn the lights off at The Kennedy Center.

I'm not happy about that either, save to say if it kept people employed, it's no different than the massive amounts headed to the cruise industry.....we don't "need" either the Kennedy Center or cruise ships.

It's about employment. Do we care what the jobs are?
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

a fan wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:04 pm
6ftstick wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:01 pm How many millions does it tale to turn the lights off at The Kennedy Center.

I'm not happy about that either, save to say if it kept people employed, it's no different than the massive amounts headed to the cruise industry.....we don't "need" either the Kennedy Center or cruise ships.

It's about employment. Do we care what the jobs are?
Yes, we do.
The cruise lines employ very few Americans. Their business model relies on cheap foreign labor, evading US taxes on profits and evading US maritime regulations.

Museums, theaters and other arts/entertainment entities that employ people are just a savable as large businesses like airlines, hospitality and other large employers of people.
a fan

Post by a fan »

I'm not arguing your larger point, but given the emergency, I have no interest in our government deciding which jobs are cool, and which aren't.

It's like AOC rightly said when R's and D's wanted to means test everything-----just send the cash quickly. We can grab the money back from bad actors via the tax code.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

Is CNN going to ask Biden about his former staffer — Tara Reade — accusing him of sexual assault?

"According to Reade, he began kissing her without her permission, pushed her against a wall, reached under her skirt, and penetrated her with his fingers" reason.com/2020/03/26/joe…

Disgusting pig
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Bandito wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:09 pm Is CNN going to ask Biden about his former staffer — Tara Reade — accusing him of sexual assault?

"According to Reade, he began kissing her without her permission, pushed her against a wall, reached under her skirt, and penetrated her with his fingers" reason.com/2020/03/26/joe…

Disgusting pig

The chances that CNN asks about this alleged event are ZERO.

In a normal time, I would not ask about it either, since I believe in due process and this event was 26 years ago. But Joe, like most Democrats who bend the knee to the woke mob, in on record saying: "believe all women". So he needs to be asked about this, and we need to know why he said 'believe all women except this one'.

Here is a great article on the hypocrisy of the #MeToo movement with respect to Joe Biden's alleged assault:

https://theintercept.com/2020/03/24/joe ... -times-up/
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Peter Brown wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:11 pm
Bandito wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:09 pm Is CNN going to ask Biden about his former staffer — Tara Reade — accusing him of sexual assault?

Disgusting pig

In a normal time, I would not ask about it either, since I believe in due process and this event was 26 years ago. But Joe, like most Democrats who bend the knee to the woke mob, in on record saying: "believe all women". So he needs to be asked about this, and we need to know why he said 'believe all women except this one'.

Here is a great article on the hypocrisy of the #MeToo movement with respect to Joe Biden's alleged assault:

They are hoping the virus ramps up so that this very important topic gets swept aside. Otherwise, we would have had many of the left posters around here trashing her already.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

youthathletics wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:41 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:11 pm

Disgusting pig

They are hoping the virus ramps up so that this very important topic gets swept aside. Otherwise, we would have had many of the left posters around here trashing her already.

The only reason the Left posters here have not trashed this woman (Tara Reade) yet is because the story has been buried by the national mainstream media; they will thrash her reputation once the story gets more steam (mind you, she is a Democrat, so its hard to argue the partisan angle).

The only way the story gets picked up is if Fox shames others into finally covering it. We all know how the media will cover up for any Democrat in this spot. Important to recall that NBC buried the Weinstein story forever, employed Matt Lauer, and Chris Matthews was its political darling.

https://reason.com/2020/03/26/joe-biden ... eve-women/
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

I heard something interesting listening to how the Coronavirus is affecting third parties (Libertarian, Green, etc). They are required by most states to have tens of thousands of physical signatures to get onto the state ballot in the general election. The virus has obviously put a kibosh on that, so they're trying to find ways to work with each state to either get electronic signatures, waive some signatures, or other.

We need election reform. It's slowly arriving in some states, but not fast enough.

As far as the Biden stuff, if it's actually true, then we have someone accused of sexual assault running against someone accused of sexual assault more than two dozen times and accused of rape more than once. Not a fun choice for voters in this matter.

If R's think Biden is a Disgusting Pig (Bandito certainly does), I can't imagine what people on the Right think of Trump's behavior in that realm.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

holmes435 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:16 pm I heard something interesting listening to how the Coronavirus is affecting third parties (Libertarian, Green, etc). They are required by most states to have tens of thousands of physical signatures to get onto the state ballot in the general election. The virus has obviously put a kibosh on that, so they're trying to find ways to work with each state to either get electronic signatures, waive some signatures, or other.

We need election reform. It's slowly arriving in some states, but not fast enough.

As far as the Biden stuff, if it's actually true, then we have someone accused of sexual assault running against someone accused of sexual assault more than two dozen times and accused of rape more than once. Not a fun choice for voters in this matter.

If R's think Biden is a Disgusting Pig (Bandito certainly does), I can't imagine what people on the Right think of Trump's behavior in that realm.

#votebluenomatterwhorapesyou does not feel like a very inspiring message.
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

Peter Brown wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:18 pm
holmes435 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:16 pm I heard something interesting listening to how the Coronavirus is affecting third parties (Libertarian, Green, etc). They are required by most states to have tens of thousands of physical signatures to get onto the state ballot in the general election. The virus has obviously put a kibosh on that, so they're trying to find ways to work with each state to either get electronic signatures, waive some signatures, or other.

Well first off we need a heck of a lot more investigation into this, she's changed her story a few times from what I can tell and has been scrubbing all her old social media and articles she's written.

Second, what does that even mean?

#votetrumpbecausebidenmayhaveassaultedsomeonebutwe'reokwithtrump'sassaultsandrapes does not feel like a very inspiring message.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

By the way, the first inter-necine Democrat skirmish in the Biden allegations has happened today while you were reading these boards!

Howard Dean, he of the trust fund baby screaming fame, has bashed The Intercept for being journalists and digging into the Biden rape accusations. The Intercept, no wallflowers, have now turned their guns on Howard Dean's lobbying business for big pharma, saying he may as well be a Republican. It is just so delicious.

Now this is the kind of warfare I can get behind!

The Intercept is absolutely right, Howard is a complete horses's arse, and real journalism still exists in the outer reaches of corporate journalism. Howard should have kept quiet, but as his wont, spoke out (was he asked?) when he should have kept quiet. Now the story grows.

And now we wait on CNN...

:lol:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

holmes435 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:23 pm

Well first off we need a heck of a lot more investigation into this, she's changed her story a few times from what I can tell and has been scrubbing all her old social media and articles she's written.

#votetrumpbecausebidenmayhaveassaultedsomeonebutwe'reokwithtrump'sassaultsandrapes does not feel like a very inspiring message.

Homes: out of curioisty, did you afford Brett Kavanaugh a similar note of brotherhood by casting doubt on Christine Blasey Ford?
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

Peter Brown wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:25 pm

Homes: out of curioisty, did you afford Brett Kavanaugh a similar note of brotherhood by casting doubt on Christine Blasey Ford?

I didn't say much one way or the other about Blasey Ford - and I like to wait and see what the facts are. I personally don't think Kavanaugh has the demeanor or character to deserve a spot on the supreme court, regardless of the accusation, so I wasn't supporting him either way.

There are very few facts out there about Tara Reade, and she's certainly not making it easy to believe her with very large changes to her story and what she's written about Russia, Putin and Trump. It doesn't help that right wing trolls have fabricated stories like this in the past, even paying women to make assault accusations, and then plastering the internet with "believe all women!" to gaslight anyone who is suspicious.

The fact that Fox hasn't verified it and doesn't treat this seriously should be your biggest clue here.

Are you condemning Trump in the same way you're condemning Biden?
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

holmes435 wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:36 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:25 pm

I didn't say much one way or the other about Blasey Ford - and I like to wait and see what the facts are. I personally don't think Kavanaugh has the demeanor or character to deserve a spot on the supreme court, regardless of the accusation, so I wasn't supporting him either way.

There are very few facts out there about Tara Reade, and she's certainly not making it easy to believe her with very large changes to her story and what she's written about Russia, Putin and Trump. It doesn't help that right wing trolls have fabricated stories like this in the past, even paying women to make assault accusations, and then plastering the internet with "believe all women!" to gaslight anyone who is suspicious.

The fact that Fox hasn't verified it and doesn't treat this seriously should be your biggest clue here.

Are you condemning Trump in the same way you're condemning Biden?

I'm not condemning Biden; I'm condemning those who say 'believe all women' then get all inconsistent on us when the narrative doesn't work to their advantage.

Just like with Blasey Ford, way too much time has elapsed on the Biden allegations to know any truth short of a video. The one gaping difference is Blasey Ford was a reckless outward partisan (pink pu##y hat anyone?) who appeared, charitably speaking, clinically insane on the witness stand; Tara Reade is a Democrat for pet's sake!

I do note that you have done exactly what can be expected in this day and age and tossed in the Russian allegation (which is basically like telling the world you do not believe Tara), without understanding the backstory to her one positive post on Russia. Liberal trolls are digging into her life now, trying to discredit a woman with an actual allegation. Seems hypocritical to me and anyone with a pulse. Here, read her story, written by her. It might surprise you.

https://www.theunion.com/opinion/column ... he-senate/
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

Peter Brown wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:59 pm I'm not condemning Biden; I'm condemning those who say 'believe all women' then get all inconsistent on us when the narrative doesn't work to their advantage.

Just like with Blasey Ford, way too much time has elapsed on the Biden allegations to know any truth short of a video. The one gaping difference is Blasey Ford was a reckless outward partisan (pink pu##y hat anyone?) who appeared, charitably speaking, clinically insane on the witness stand; Tara Reade is a Democrat for pet's sake!

I do note that you have done exactly what can be expected in this day and age and tossed in the Russian allegation (which is basically like telling the world you do not believe Tara), without understanding the backstory to her one positive post on Russia. Liberal trolls are digging into her life now, trying to discredit a woman with an actual allegation. Seems hypocritical to me and anyone with a pulse. Here, read her story, written by her. It might surprise you.

https://www.theunion.com/opinion/column ... he-senate/
And conservative trolls dig into the life of every Trump and R accuser.

Lots of unsubstantiated allegations abound. You're throwing out one with Reade's (which changed), so I'm just throwing out the rest against her to get them on the table. You agree we should be looking into the facts right? You can't have your cake and eat it too.

I haven't said I believe her one way or the other, just playing devil's advocate. I await more info that I'm sure you'll provide us.
Bandito

Post by Bandito »

When is the woman accusing Joe Biden of sexual assault going to be on The View, 60 Minutes, and every CNN and MSNBC primetime show?

Oh wait--never mind.

Different rules for Democrats!
Farfromgeneva is a sissy soy boy
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

Bandito wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:04 pm When is the woman accusing Joe Biden of sexual assault going to be on The View, 60 Minutes, and every CNN and MSNBC primetime show?

Oh wait--never mind.

Different rules for Democrats!
Huh. Trump's been accused by a lot of women. He's now the president.

Kavanaugh had his accusers. He's now on the supreme court.

Different rules indeed for the "family values" party. :lol:
CU77

Post by CU77 »

Dr. Rachel Bitecofer, whose predictions for 2018 midterms were spot on, has a "post primary" update to her 2020 forecast:

https://www.niskanencenter.org/bitecofe ... ry-update/

Return to “POLITICS”