Adelphi @ Tampa 12 PM

D2 Mens Lacrosse
stickhead

Adelphi @ Tampa 12 PM

Post by stickhead »

Nice beating of the mighty Spartans by the Panthers. 19-11. So falls Sparta!!!! :lol:

Little upset Stone doesn't have a regular season match up with the Mighty Spartans. Hoping we get to spank them in the playoffs!!!!
Pitt12

Re: Adelphi @ Tampa 12 PM

Post by Pitt12 »

Watched some of it...Adelphi looked good a lot of different contributors. Tampa had a ton of unforced errors..Whipple should have had the team hit the wall after the game.
WhiteCarrera

Post by WhiteCarrera »

I watched most of it too. It seemed like Tampa probably had a lot of stats in their favor (GBs, faceoffs?). Shot totals seemed pretty equal, but Adelphi jumped out to a big lead early and had control the whole way.
It's either a thoughtful comment or smartass sarcasm. Learn to recognize the difference.
Rick24

Post by Rick24 »

Tampa’s face-off guy is ridiculous. With that being said it seems the shot clock has reduced to some extent the importance of winning at face-off X. Don’t get me wrong it’s still a great benefit and can help keep momentum but seeing several teams this year losing the face-off battle but still coming away with comfortable wins.
Last edited by Rick24 on Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pitt12

Post by Pitt12 »

WhiteCarrera wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:43 pm I watched most of it too. It seemed like Tampa probably had a lot of stats in their favor (GBs, faceoffs?). Shot totals seemed pretty equal, but Adelphi jumped out to a big lead early and had control the whole way.
Yes the Adelphi goalie had a huge firs half... stats were pretty equal at the half except the saves!

Return to “D2 MENS LACROSSE”