The hits keep on coming for Buffalo NY

General Chatter
Kismet

The hits keep on coming for Buffalo NY

Post by Kismet »

After mass shooting, two blizzards, flooding, extreme cold, cardiac arrest on football field - there was a report this morning of a 3.2 magnitude earthquake centered in West Seneca south of the city.

The hits keep on coming :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ardilla secreta

Re: The hits keep on coming for Buffalo NY

Post by ardilla secreta »

Kismet wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:53 am After mass shooting, two blizzards, flooding, extreme cold, cardiac arrest on football field - there was a report this morning of a 3.2 magnitude earthquake centered in West Seneca south of the city.

The hits keep on coming :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That was a good on this morning. About 6:15am and it jolted me from my beauty sleep. Sounded like a car hit the house. Thought it might have been the cat goofing around. At 3.8 this was a no hitter except maybe the home in the city that had the chimney fall on their car in driveway. Most likely the chimney need repointing. I lived in California for twenty years, lived through the Loma Prieta earthquake in SF and 3.8 is nothing. Like everything else, Buffalo just keeps chugging on.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Too much weight in snow shifter the tectonic plate. :lol:
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
6x6

Post by 6x6 »

As it’s tax season, I thought the shock might have been a reminder of the $850 million to be forked over for the Bills’ new stadium.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

6x6 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:37 pm As it’s tax season, I thought the shock might have been a reminder of the $850 million to be forked over for the Bills’ new stadium.
Stadiums are always money well spent! Love that subsidy. So great for communities…
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah

Return to “GENERAL CHATTER”