Consolidation

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
admin
Site Admin

Consolidation

Post by admin »

Someone made the request of making the Water Cooler more consolidated. I think it makes sense just to make the Politics Forum a Hamsterdam Forum and, otherwise, keep everything the same. And then, when a General Chatter or whatever thread starts getting a little dark, we can just move it to the Hamsterdam: Politics forum. Let's see.

For the record, I won't torture you guys with this stuff forever.
seacoaster

Re: Consolidation

Post by seacoaster »

I'd like to see us return the SCOTUS thread to "Politics," without the profanity. We are going to debate and fight about stuff, but I'd like to see us as a community aim a little higher. We are through the nomination and confirmation process. Maybe now we can go back to posting the boring to some, interesting to a few stuff on gerrymandering, civil rights, Bigoted Cake Makers, etc....My two cents.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

seacoaster wrote:I'd like to see us return the SCOTUS thread to "Politics," without the profanity. We are going to debate and fight about stuff, but I'd like to see us as a community aim a little higher. We are through the nomination and confirmation process. Maybe now we can go back to posting the boring to some, interesting to a few stuff on gerrymandering, civil rights, Bigoted Cake Makers, etc....My two cents.

Agree 100%.

Our discussion in politics was generally good. This consolidation was not needed or advisable.

Admin should consider putting things back as they were.

My 2¢.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I think your request is a fair one. I'll make some changes.
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

seacoaster wrote:I'd like to see us return the SCOTUS thread to "Politics," without the profanity.

I dunno. Lots of f-bombs in that thread. Maybe start a new one for people with a broader vocabulary.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

admin wrote:I think your request is a fair one. I'll make some changes.

Thanks!

salut1
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
frmanfan

Post by frmanfan »

Matnum PI wrote:
seacoaster wrote:I'd like to see us return the SCOTUS thread to "Politics," without the profanity.

I dunno. Lots of f-bombs in that thread. Maybe start a new one for people with a broader vocabulary.
I haven't been posting much due to the lowered level of discourse. Have cut down my reading posts as well. Profanity and "I know you are so what am I" comments are unenlightening and juvenile.

Maybe just start an F-bomb thread for those who are inclined to this lowered style of argument.
A cold beer and a warm woman is all I need to keep me happy. Sometimes a cold beer is enough...

Return to “POLITICS”