MLL All stars

PROFESSIONAL LACROSSE
hooligan88

MLL All stars

Post by hooligan88 »

MLL has announced all stars for 2019. What does everyone think about the list? https://majorleaguelacrosse.com/news/20 ... stars.aspx
thatsmell

Re: MLL All stars

Post by thatsmell »

In my know-nothing opinion, outside of the attack, it's a little wanting on "name power."

But there are a lot of great players on the list and I think the lax should be highly athletic and entertaining.
I never knew no Godfather. I got my own family, Senator."
LaxManiax

Post by LaxManiax »

I think the MLL has quietly put together the best season they have ever had so far. This list of all-stars are guys who definitely deserve to play in the game....unlike the PLL all-star game. The MLL guys bust it each week, and many have been snubbed for years just due to not being a name in the sport. I like what we are seeing right now. I hope fans come out to support them at the game!
hooligan88

Post by hooligan88 »

Having season tickets i am enjoying the games. Although my team is not good this year. The games have been close and entertaining. MLL is more like the style of play i like.I watch PLL on TV at times and i wish them luck. I just prefer that style of play.
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

So I haven't been to an MLL game in 2 years.

And I made it out to the MLL Allstar game and it was fantastic.
In every sense.
Great lacrosse, great location at Navy, good tailgating, friendly people, top flight production and event stuff. Awesome jet fly over. Top notch event and the lax on the field was awesome, and intense. It was a game of highlight reel stuff.
And I couldn't get over the generosity of the league/vendors to the kids. The kids were involved in everything- on the field for introductions, anthem, post-game autographs. Every kid in on our team that attended left with something. I saw an autographed ball, arm pad, teeshirt, hat and a stick. The MLL is doing things right for the kid fans.

Tip of the hat to the MLL. WE will be back!
hooligan88

Post by hooligan88 »

Way better than the PLL all star game. PLL has a feel that it actually does not like lacrosse. Jerseys to entrance to rules. They want to be hockey, basketball, soccer, football. Anything but Lacrosse. I just do not get it. Lacrosse is great on its on merit.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Return to “PROFESSIONAL LACROSSE”