31%

Total votes: 35

wgdsr

Re: #6 Virginia vs Saint Joseph’s Saturday @ noon

Post by wgdsr »

Hooz123 wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 9:31 pm
renault wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 7:01 pm
Hooz123 wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 1:50 pm
wgdsr wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 1:45 pm could these guys please stop talking about the pll draft?
It's good for the sport's expansion and it was literally a few days ago.
Who cares?
They spoke about the PLL for a few minutes, literally. What the heck are you even complaining about.
the announcers bringing up the pll draft a bunch of times.
Hooz123

Post by Hooz123 »

wgdsr wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 9:47 pm
wgdsr wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 1:45 pm could these guys please stop talking about the pll draft?
Who cares?
They spoke about the PLL for a few minutes, literally. What the heck are you even complaining about.
Yea ok.....GOD FORBID they mention that NCAA all-time goal leader was NOT drafted (because that happens all the time) or that one of the final Tew finalists was also picked overall #2 in the draft... OMG..I would have loved more thrilling hot dog talk or Q talk about some stupid tangent about how he knows some parent of a dusty old SJ player...
wgdsr

Post by wgdsr »

Hooz123 wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 9:52 pm
Who cares?
Yea ok.....GOD FORBID they mention that NCAA all-time goal leader was NOT drafted (because that happens all the time) or that one of the final Tew finalists was also picked overall #2 in the draft... OMG..I would have loved more thrilling hot dog talk or Q talk about some stupid tangent about how he knows some parent of a dusty old SJ player...
or if we got more running commentary about how much you love nunes and are such a yuge hoos fan.
Finster

Post by Finster »

wgdsr wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 9:59 pm
Who cares?
or if we got more running commentary about how much you love nunes and are such a yuge hoos fan.

This thread makes my Sunday. :lol: :lol:
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

wgdsr wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 9:59 pm
Who cares?
Swinging below the knees

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipsPgNEmAXI
Same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with
Thats' only half if they like you
That ain't even the half what they might do
Don't believe me, ask Michael
See Martin, Malcolm
See Jesus, Judas; Caesar, Brutus
See success is like suicide
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Finster wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 2:17 pm A quick detour on game talk, and well Hooz.

The Wahoo ladies lacrosse team just left. I gather they play Florida tomorrow.

The gals cheered hard for Cormier.

Nice group. Every ladies lacrosse team I’ve ever met is the most pleasant group of humans, I swear. UVA’s same deal.

Back to the game.
Please make sure to visit the "hamsterdam" thread and upload pics...
See Martin, Malcolm
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

10stone5 wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 2:06 pm Hawks, unfortunately, will have to re-shuffle things for next year.

Top seniors/graduates are gone, some good talent in next year's pool - but more likely you'll see a steady stream of Richmond from the A-10, not exactly a thrill-a-minute style of play. Unless one of the other A-10s can challenge Richmond, which they have not shown they can.
The enitre conference loses a lot of seniors - can more or less exclude Bart and St Bonny for now (though Hobart has four 1 goal losses to UMass/HPU/Richmond/SJU the last two years including blowing a 6 goal home Q4 lead to UMass this year, so as bad as they've been they aren't that far off competing in the A10 at least and their seniors and fifth years were all injured for parts or all of this year)

I dont see a ton returning for SJU or Umass - like this FR middie from LI for mass carigulo but he is like the guys they lose like beryo and tobin good but not great. HPU graduates like top 7 scorers. Richmond loses Lance Madonna and Dalton Young amonst others but do have Adan ONeill coming back who'll be probably the top offesnive player in the conferecne next year. Looking to be a weaker one for the A10 next year I think overall.
See Martin, Malcolm
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

wahoomurf wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 6:32 pm
jhu06 wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 1:02 pm UVA looks like a d1 football back 7. Big and thick.
QUE?
I think he's referring to the clubs down here in atlanta back when freaknik existed. Like MJQ...or Gold Club where legendary Tupac shot two off duty officers in the bubblegoose and got off because they were racist aholes. If you like Big and Thick those are some spots. Or if you are more daring might I suggest a couple of spots called Onyx and Pin Ups?

Like the girl in the beginning of this video for one of the five greatest hip hop songs ever is a relative cancer patient with anorexia compared with those clubs...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiusDE0KND8
See Martin, Malcolm
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 5:12 pm
jhu06 wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 1:02 pm UVA looks like a d1 football back 7. Big and thick.
QUE?
I think he's referring to the clubs down here in atlanta back when freaknik existed. Like MJQ...or Gold Club where legendary Tupac shot two off duty officers in the bubblegoose and got off because they were racist aholes. If you like Big and Thick those are some spots. Or if you are more daring might I suggest a couple of spots called Onyx and Pin Ups?

Like the girl in the beginning of this video for one of the five greatest hip hop songs ever is a relative cancer patient with anorexia compared with those clubs...

ONCE AGAIN,QUE?
10stone5

Post by 10stone5 »

wahoomurf wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 10:02 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 5:12 pm
QUE?

ONCE AGAIN,QUE?
Forget it Jake,

its Chinatown.

Return to “D1 MENS LACROSSE”