North vs South

D3 Mens Lacrosse
richard

Re: North vs South

Post by richard »

You can’t gerrymander to fit an agenda. North is north south is south.
MVPiccoli

Post by MVPiccoli »

justanotherperson wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:32 am
Personally I would draw the border with Maryland and Delaware being in the south (at least until Wesley in delaware becomes a powerhouse) just to even the playing field.
Wesley College? They folded up 5ish years ago. That campus was not the best. Great football program though.
ah23

Post by ah23 »

Njlaxx11 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:27 am i think they should get rid of the whole north vs south thing. i get it's for travel purposes but it doesn't seem like the matchups have been fair
It has gotten much better in the last two seasons. Prior to that, yeah - the structure of the tourney was terrible. Completely locked in by region, which made it incredibly imbalanced at times. Glad that has finally loosened up, better late then never.
justanotherperson

Post by justanotherperson »

MVPiccoli wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:00 pm
Personally I would draw the border with Maryland and Delaware being in the south (at least until Wesley in delaware becomes a powerhouse) just to even the playing field.
Wesley College? They folded up 5ish years ago. That campus was not the best. Great football program though.
Have they really? Havent lived in delaware since 2005. I guess that leaves no D3 DE lax programs?
MVPiccoli

Post by MVPiccoli »

justanotherperson wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:11 am
MVPiccoli wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:00 pm
Have they really? Havent lived in delaware since 2005. I guess that leaves no D3 DE lax programs?
Yeah man, I forget the details of the acquisition, but Delaware State took over the campus. They had some great players back in the early 2000's. I liked their school colors too. Shoot, you're right. No D3 lax in DE. Not one.

Return to “D3 MENS LACROSSE”