Landmark Conference 2023

D3 Mens Lacrosse
Laxattackjack

Re: Landmark Conference 2023

Post by Laxattackjack »

D3hero wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 3:37 pm
Tightyrighty wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:39 am Is this the year E town gets over the hump? Last championship was in 2019 and been to the finals every year… Some may say so
I think this is the year for Etown. Only big loss from last years team is their FOGO. They return so many studs on offense.

Way too early bold prediction:
Etown vs Susky in the landmark championship
Are you predicting Etown wins the conference. Or that etown is going to compete nationally?
D3hero

Post by D3hero »

Laxattackjack wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 4:09 pm
D3hero wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 3:37 pm
Tightyrighty wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:39 am Is this the year E town gets over the hump? Last championship was in 2019 and been to the finals every year… Some may say so
I think this is the year for Etown. Only big loss from last years team is their FOGO. They return so many studs on offense.

Way too early bold prediction:
Etown vs Susky in the landmark championship
Are you predicting Etown wins the conference. Or that etown is going to compete nationally?

Conference…… I think we’re all aware that even the best Landmark teams are a level or two below the teams that compete nationally
Tightyrighty

Post by Tightyrighty »

Yes conference. Slow ya roll jabroni. Their keeper and defense are no bueno but their offense is solid. Scranton lost all their guys besides their goalie and a few mids. Catholic prob won’t be any good unless they got a solid young group but new coach who i know nothing about so well see. Susq in the chip is bold. Think that is a very hot take. In a world of one legged people E town should be an ass kicker but ya can’t polish a turd. They are still not anything amazing. Guess the secret to win is get a few D1 transfers like crapanzano, kozack, pierce, Crowley, hillery, griffin etc. Covid years are over this year for the few 6th year people so hope it’s a good year.

P.S Anyone wanna split a flolive account? I ain’t paying to watch that’s crazier then a politician telling the truth on Opposite Day.
D3hero

Post by D3hero »

Tightyrighty wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 8:16 pm Yes conference. Slow ya roll jabroni. Their keeper and defense are no bueno but their offense is solid. Scranton lost all their guys besides their goalie and a few mids. Catholic prob won’t be any good unless they got a solid young group but new coach who i know nothing about so well see. Susq in the chip is bold. Think that is a very hot take. In a world of one legged people E town should be an ass kicker but ya can’t polish a turd. They are still not anything amazing. Guess the secret to win is get a few D1 transfers like crapanzano, kozack, pierce, Crowley, hillery, griffin etc. Covid years are over this year for the few 6th year people so hope it’s a good year.

P.S Anyone wanna split a flolive account? I ain’t paying to watch that’s crazier then a politician telling the truth on Opposite Day.
Get a job Tighty. Flolive is like $14 a month.
Tightyrighty

Post by Tightyrighty »

D3hero wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:17 am
Tightyrighty wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 8:16 pm Yes conference. Slow ya roll jabroni. Their keeper and defense are no bueno but their offense is solid. Scranton lost all their guys besides their goalie and a few mids. Catholic prob won’t be any good unless they got a solid young group but new coach who i know nothing about so well see. Susq in the chip is bold. Think that is a very hot take. In a world of one legged people E town should be an ass kicker but ya can’t polish a turd. They are still not anything amazing. Guess the secret to win is get a few D1 transfers like crapanzano, kozack, pierce, Crowley, hillery, griffin etc. Covid years are over this year for the few 6th year people so hope it’s a good year.

Oh, let’s go beast you trynna sponsor me for it with those deep pockets of yours? I ain’t paying to watch some D3 lax. ESPN+ is half that and gets way more
D3hero

Post by D3hero »

Tightyrighty wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:30 pm

Oh, let’s go beast you trynna sponsor me for it with those deep pockets of yours? I ain’t paying to watch some D3 lax. ESPN+ is half that and gets way more
Yeah it’s annoying that it’s no longer free to watch landmark lax, but I’m fine with paying because each athletic program gets a cut and it lessens the likelihood of a Cabrini situation for any landmark team/school.

Maybe if you pick up a couple more MacDons shifts you’ll be able to afford it. Heard they’re up to $15 an hour now!!
Laxattackjack

Post by Laxattackjack »

Why do you have to pay for D3? I watched tons of games last year and didn’t pay for any d3.
laxdad30

Post by laxdad30 »

Laxattackjack wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:58 pm

Why do you have to pay for D3? I watched tons of games last year and didn’t pay for any d3.
https://landmarkconference.org/news/202 ... rship.aspx
laxrules

Post by laxrules »

laxdad30 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:20 pm

I think it is crazy and a little bit cheapish to ask families to pay to watch their children play. I would hope that the families are given free access.
River Donkey

Post by River Donkey »

laxrules wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:54 am

I think it is crazy and a little bit cheapish to ask families to pay to watch their children play. I would hope that the families are given free access.
Agreed and I doubt players families will get free access. Without them who would be watching. It’s a shame, they make these kids fundraise for everything and now charge the parents to watch their kids who they are already paying tuition to send their kids to the school.
laxdad1434

Post by laxdad1434 »

River Donkey wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:48 am
laxrules wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:54 am

Agreed and I doubt players families will get free access. Without them who would be watching. It’s a shame, they make these kids fundraise for everything and now charge the parents to watch their kids who they are already paying tuition to send their kids to the school.
Did home teams have free streaming in prior seasons?
River Donkey

Post by River Donkey »

Yes
nevadajoe

Post by nevadajoe »

As to the paid subscription to watch Landmark lacrosse live, the Landmark Digital Network (which had been used to view live in the past) will still exist. Replays of games will be available 72 hours after the game for free. I know it doesn't help parents or fans who want to watch the games live.

The only question for I have for Flosports is will the schools be streaming the game as they have in the past? Or will there be upgrades in equipment, camera operators, announcers, etc. Some schools have done a very good job in the past whilc some schools have not.
laxdad30

Post by laxdad30 »

I agree with NevadaJoe, There needs to be an upgrade in the streaming process for some teams if I'm paying to watch the games now. I didn't see but is this for only in conference play or any games with landmark teams?
Tightyrighty

Post by Tightyrighty »

Shall we start a new thread ladies and gents
laxdad30

Post by laxdad30 »

Tightyrighty wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:03 pm Shall we start a new thread ladies and gents
Good idea. Done!
viewtopic.php?t=4733

Return to “D3 MENS LACROSSE”