Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
AOD

Re: Hunter Biden Tinfoil issues

Post by AOD »

a fan wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:41 pm
runrussellrun wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:25 pm Sad....you took a cart again.

Also, Al Gores movie.....you clearly have not watched. Have you? The flip flopping of Al biopicing is illness inducing, for sure. The "election" and Supreme court ruling.....oopss, maybe Clinton gore should have outted Clarence then, instead of now ;)

just cut to the chase, and get your final out/excusing it away with, " well, he IS a politician....of course he lies "

And, of course........disregarding the carbon footprint of Mr. Gore, himself. For a guy who claims to be GOP....you sure defend all things Democratic. Like our pretend "centrist".
Look RRR ,those squirrels don't just show up overnight. And Hunter's ham sandwich....come on guys....you're going to ignore that? But sure, Trump. And really, the FDA's lying when it comes to VAERS reporting......because that squid didn't just wash up by the Kennedy compound by accident. Taibbi was right. Bill Gates is bad. You guys go on and on with the Republicans, but geez, that ice doesn't freeze by itself in Cleveland while Clockwork Orange is playing. And the MSM and fecesbook is in on the cover up. Substack. And those leafs tells you that it's not noon anymore.
^This is outstanding!! Albert Styron bellows in laughter from the depths of the Atlantic.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

AOD wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 5:56 am

Also, Al Gores movie.....you clearly have not watched. Have you? The flip flopping of Al biopicing is illness inducing, for sure. The "election" and Supreme court ruling.....oopss, maybe Clinton gore should have outted Clarence then, instead of now ;)

just cut to the chase, and get your final out/excusing it away with, " well, he IS a politician....of course he lies "

And, of course........disregarding the carbon footprint of Mr. Gore, himself. For a guy who claims to be GOP....you sure defend all things Democratic. Like our pretend "centrist".
Look RRR ,those squirrels don't just show up overnight. And Hunter's ham sandwich....come on guys....you're going to ignore that? But sure, Trump. And really, the FDA's lying when it comes to VAERS reporting......because that squid didn't just wash up by the Kennedy compound by accident. Taibbi was right. Bill Gates is bad. You guys go on and on with the Republicans, but geez, that ice doesn't freeze by itself in Cleveland while Clockwork Orange is playing. And the MSM and fecesbook is in on the cover up. Substack. And those leafs tells you that it's not noon anymore.
^This is outstanding!! Albert Styron bellows in laughter from the depths of the Atlantic.
Albert knew full well what "croatoan" meant.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-con ... -holly.jpg
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
AOD

Post by AOD »

runrussellrun wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:07 am
AOD wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 5:56 am

Albert knew full well what "croatoan" meant.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-con ... -holly.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsyUa63NM1E

Sam Jones would disagree... but you knew that.

Will Traveller ever find peace?
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

old salt

Post by old salt »

...& MTG's poster pics of Hunter & the hooker are Russian deep fakes. Another PMM scoop.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

He’s not in office this stuff is so childish for supposed adults. And that’s coming from me.

Just sound like a petty female dog.
Same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with
Thats' only half if they like you
That ain't even the half what they might do
Don't believe me, ask Michael
See Martin, Malcolm
See Jesus, Judas; Caesar, Brutus
See success is like suicide
old salt

Post by old salt »

:lol: You're just envious of Hunter's game.

...he's not in office. He's the Biden family greeter on AF1 & at the WH Easter egg roll & state dinner. The family fund raiser.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:30 am He’s not in office this stuff is so childish for supposed adults. And that’s coming from me.

If there is a petty female dog in this scenario that b***h would be Hunter Biden aka the little man. FTR since the b***h practically lives in the White House you may want to reevaluate what your trying to say. The b***h isn't in office but he sure has the big guys ear. He apparently has been able to persuade the big guy to not acknowledge his granddaughter even exists. :roll:
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

old salt wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:42 am :lol: You're just envious of Hunter's game.

...he's not in office. He's the Biden family greeter on AF1 & at the WH Easter egg roll & state dinner. The family fund raiser.
You're right, being a recovered addict should mean he's banned from the family. I'm sure all of us would ban our children from ever being with us in public when in recovery from addiction. Too embarrassing. No forgiveness. People might point fingers at us.

Interesting Empty Wheel analysis, IMO. The effort to try and pretend that Joe Biden is corrupt because his son behaved badly when he was deep in addiction is pretty amazing hypocrisy...I think it appeals to the cruelty that exists in all too many people almost as much as it's obviously a "squirrel" to distract from the former and wannabe POTUS' much more consequential perfidies.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:19 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 6:30 am He’s not in office this stuff is so childish for supposed adults. And that’s coming from me.

If there is a petty female dog in this scenario that b***h would be Hunter Biden aka the little man. FTR since the b***h practically lives in the White House you may want to reevaluate what your trying to say. The b***h isn't in office but he sure has the big guys ear. He apparently has been able to persuade the big guy to not acknowledge his granddaughter even exists. :roll:
Need some cheese with that whine?

OS at least had a good comeback even if it presumes an underpinning of something that isn't demonstrated to be the case. I can appreciate that, it's funny and yeah I'd love to have Hunter's morality, I'd be on my 4th or 5th yacht by now if I did, but instead I make less and do the honorable thing in my world regardless of the behavior of my peers notwithstanding the many times you've cast aspersion on my character which you know nothing about.
See Martin, Malcolm
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:24 am
old salt wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:42 am :lol: You're just envious of Hunter's game.

You're right, being a recovered addict should mean he's banned from the family. I'm sure all of us would ban our children from ever being with us in public when in recovery from addiction. Too embarrassing. No forgiveness. People might point fingers at us.

Interesting Empty Wheel analysis, IMO. The effort to try and pretend that Joe Biden is corrupt because his son behaved badly when he was deep in addiction is pretty amazing hypocrisy...I think it appeals to the cruelty that exists in all too many people almost as much as it's obviously a "squirrel" to distract from the former and wannabe POTUS' much more consequential perfidies.
Have to separate morality and assumed intention in behavior from actions. I'm guilt of that too at times - calling folks selfish sometimes overly aggressively but unlike some around here I don't beat my chest about my moral superiority over others. I just try to do right knowing it's a Sisyphisean task. Or tower of babel exercise for the closet relgious over everything crowd. I just play the role of Nimrod's son...
See Martin, Malcolm
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

This guy is quite the liar. The DoJ should have a long line of people waiting to refute his testimony under oath. They could start by answering why the statute of limitations was allowed to run out??
https://www.bing.com/news/search?q=Whis ... &FORM=EWRE
time for Garlands DoJ to step up to the plate and blow the whisteblowers testimony under oath out of the water. Then Garland can charge him with perjury. 8-
https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/ ... 8827717671

So which side is lying here???
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Maybe go watch Roshomon?
See Martin, Malcolm
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Just curious if any of you opinionated have any personal (family) experience with addiction? As you appear to throw the Biden family totally under the bus.

I do and its a lot more complicated than any of you seem to opine about here especially as none of you (or me) have any of the details).As as been said many times, there's a fine line between love and hate that often appears when dealing with an addict in your family environment. For every addict that finally makes it to recovery (and that's a relative term because it is a lifetime battle) there are many, many more that relapse and sadly, a fair percentage that don't make it and end up dead.
Last edited by Kismet on Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:46 am This guy is quite the liar. The DoJ should have a long line of people waiting to refute his testimony under oath. They could start by answering why the statute of limitations was allowed to run out??
time for Garlands DoJ to step up to the plate and blow the whisteblowers testimony under oath out of the water. Then Garland can charge him with perjury. 8-)
:D yeah, not how the DOJ should ever roll. And they won't under Garland.

These guys are exposing themselves just fine.
Their testimony is coming apart at the seams as people dig into it.

The IRS agents admitted that the heavy majority of people who committed the crimes alleged of Hunter don't get prosecuted, and that those who make restitution don't get prosecuted. Only some do, but if they don't accept a plea deal and plead guilty, that's it.

So, what MAGA is saying is that the Trump appointed prosecutor should have decided to prosecute differently, because he's the President's son, than would be done with anyone else.

MAGA is also claiming that the Trump appointed prosecutor is lying about whether there was pressure from above...because that's what a whistleblower IRS agent says he thought he heard the prosecutor say...which the prosecutor has denied, saying that it is true that other prosecutors with whom he discussed the actual evidence weren't interested in doing more...because the evidence wasn't sufficient, wouldn't be provable in court, of further crimes...

But the whistleblowers admit, in front of Congress, that Garland didn't lie when he testified that there was no pressure on the Trump appointed prosecutor...

But yeah, if you want to hate on Biden, this squirrel allows right wing media to talk about this, spin this as credible "evidence" instead of...
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Kismet wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:05 am Just curious if any of you opinionated have any personal (family) experience with addiction? As you appear to throw the Biden family totally under the bus.

I do and its a lot more complicated than any of you seem to opine about here. There's a fine line between love and hate that often appears when dealing with an addict in your family environment. For every addict that finally makes it to recovery (and that's a relative term because it is a lifetime battle) there are many, many more that relapse and sadly, don't make it.
Quite correct.

You get the sense here that people would reject the addict in recovery altogether, shun them...

In my family, my brother-in-law married to sister has been in recovery for 20 years...some early slips, but has been sober (I believe) for at least a decade now. I admire the heck out of his efforts, including his helping so many others with their addictions.

On the other hand, we lost the 25 year old son of my wife's sister's husband to overdose. Opioid addiction from injury in military training. Tragic, in and out of recovery, they thought he was clean for several months, dad saw him for dinner...found him dead in the AM when he didn't show up for work.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Kismet wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:05 am Just curious if any of you opinionated have any personal (family) experience with addiction? As you appear to throw the Biden family totally under the bus.

I do and its a lot more complicated than any of you seem to opine about here especially as none of you (or me) have any of the details).As as been said many times, there's a fine line between love and hate that often appears when dealing with an addict in your family environment. For every addict that finally makes it to recovery (and that's a relative term because it is a lifetime battle) there are many, many more that relapse and sadly, a fair percentage that don't make it and end up dead.
Cradle liked to document my issues in the past while breathlessly complaining about something MD shared with him in a PM completely oblivious to his own behavior. I studied this stuff a lot and even took myself "offline" of life for a month or bit more at one point a year after my mother passed. There's a lot in the term addiction folks dont understand from a defintional standpoint and a ton of issues with the rehab industry, much of which is tied to mental health and how it's paid for by the insurance industry.

Yes I have massive problems with AA/NA and the model they've built though I recognize it works for some but has a long term failure rate over 70% though they'd argue it's not their model's fault and they aren't changing it, it's all the fault of those failed (my issue the lack of iteration, refinement and inward evaluation by that group) - what's important is stability and a local healthy netowrk to have for support which is NOT the people in your life previously which doesn't mean excluding family but understanding you probably really screwed with the ones who you trusted and trusted and loved you and have to rebuild that before that is resovled. The saddest part is watching (or living) as people shed the upper tiers of Mazlow's hierarchy and incrasingly give up on their own lives, needs and minimum threshold any human requires so their brain doesn't go completely haywire.
See Martin, Malcolm
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:05 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:46 am This guy is quite the liar. The DoJ should have a long line of people waiting to refute his testimony under oath. They could start by answering why the statute of limitations was allowed to run out??
time for Garlands DoJ to step up to the plate and blow the whisteblowers testimony under oath out of the water. Then Garland can charge him with perjury. 8-)

The IRS agents admitted that the heavy majority of people who committed the crimes alleged of Hunter don't get prosecuted, and that those who make restitution don't get prosecuted. Only some do, but if they don't accept a plea deal and plead guilty, that's it.

So, what MAGA is saying is that the Trump appointed prosecutor should have decided to prosecute differently, because he's the President's son, than would be done with anyone else.

MAGA is also claiming that the Trump appointed prosecutor is lying about whether there was pressure from above...because that's what a whistleblower IRS agent says he thought he heard the prosecutor say...which the prosecutor has denied, saying that it is true that other prosecutors with whom he discussed the actual evidence weren't interested in doing more...because the evidence wasn't sufficient, wouldn't be provable in court, of further crimes...

But the whistleblowers admit, in front of Congress, that Garland didn't lie when he testified that there was no pressure on the Trump appointed prosecutor...

But yeah, if you want to hate on Biden, this squirrel allows right wing media to talk about this, spin this as credible "evidence" instead of...
There is an element of generally protecting the famillies of the political class that's a larger issue that kind of smells out of this and I think pervades both sides. I see through the kabuki theater of this specific show but the underlying stench is nasty.
See Martin, Malcolm
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:29 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:05 am

There is an element of generally protecting the famillies of the political class that's a larger issue that kind of smells out of this and I think pervades both sides. I see through the kabuki theater of this specific show but the underlying stench is nasty.
maybe; certainly money (and fame) buys better lawyering...but apparently the IRS has a particular preference for high profile prosecutions, when they can get the goods. But on the other side are good lawyers who point out the weaknesses of any evidence gathered, making prosecutions more iffy. Investigators hate to be told to go back and develop stronger evidence, but it happens all the time. And when they aren't able to produce it, very frustrating.

Thus the tension between investigators and prosecutors. Investigators have a bias towards believing that what they've gathered deserves punishment, or at least exposure in court, whereas prosecutors tend to be biased towards only taking to court the cases they believe they have a high probability of winning...Most prosecutors, at least those with integrity, don't want to do a show trial they think they will lose...those with integrity (rather than just not wanting the embarrassment) actually think it's important to protect defendants' rights.
ggait

Post by ggait »

Prosecutors generally only charge sure thing cases.

We’ll see another example of that in a few days from Jack Smith. No way he’s gonna charge a massive sprawling J6 incitement conspiracy. Even though there’s plenty of evidence of that.

So are the GOP maroons and whistleblowers going to claim that Smith is going easy on Trump?

When you over charge (by prevailing standards) Hunter Biden, the deep state fix is in. When you under charge (by prevailing standards) Trump, then that is a deep state weaponization. And, of course, most of the deep staters doing this skull duggery happen to be Republicans.

It is all so pathetically idiotic and embarassing.
Last edited by ggait on Thu Jul 20, 2023 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boycott stupid. If you ignore the gator troll, eventually he'll just go back under his bridge.

Return to “POLITICS”