C2C & NJAC = Coastal Lacrosse Conference 2023

D3 Mens Lacrosse
laxdad1434

Re: C2C & NJAC = Coastal Lacrosse Conference 2023

Post by laxdad1434 »

SKUD wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 4:53 pm Kean is going all the way to the….
It will still be a fight for 3rd. Hopefully they’re recruiting hard at the tournaments this summer and fall. The campus/facilities have so much to offer, and I don’t think they take advantage of that. Also, the cost is affordable for most families, so that’s not a deterrent.

They’ve lost their FO, goalie, LSM(best player last year), and 3 middies that were in the 1st/2nd line rotation. Overall, they return a lot.

Can’t wait until September.
Last edited by laxdad1434 on Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
homerfan14

Post by homerfan14 »

Think Kean will be in a good spot offensively next year, with a good young attack core. Seems to me that Stockton by far will lose the most. Starting LSM, two attackmen who have been AA in previous seasons (Poli and Swedlund), and a couple starting midfielders. One was second team all conference and the other two when healthy were very good players. Only upside is fogo and rest of defense is returning as well. Will be interesting seeing how they do being without Swedund for the first time since 2017!
Asgot

Post by Asgot »

3-6 is a pretty tight bunch and I think that Kean's core is pretty good but having to replace the fogo and the goalie can be tough asks. I know that MSU loses a bunch of offensive players, but you have to see who may use their extra year. Most of these school do not report Commitments ti IL so I guess we will have to wait to see who shows up.
DeepPocket

Post by DeepPocket »

Max Wayne suiting up for the PLL Cannons tonight, will see a familiar foe in Cross Ferrara with the PLL Chrome. Good look for the conference, and for DIII. Hope the announcers make note of it.
MAC - The SEC of DIII lacrosse.

Return to “D3 MENS LACROSSE”