3%
#6 Johns Hopkins
9%

Total votes: 110

Farfromgeneva

Re: Who Wins it All in 2023?

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Finster wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 4:28 pm
wahoomurf wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:00 pm UVA wasn't COED until 1969. But the sweeties from Sweet Briar and Mary washington were terrific place holders.

I was informed by my uncle that Hollins was the A team?

Wahoomurf: tomorrow seems like Chaminade versus St Anthony’s. I assume you’re cheering for ND then?
Liberty for the swinging action!
Same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with
Thats' only half if they like you
That ain't even the half what they might do
Don't believe me, ask Michael
See Martin, Malcolm
See Jesus, Judas; Caesar, Brutus
See success is like suicide
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 5:02 pm
wahoomurf wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:00 pm UVA wasn't COED until 1969. But the sweeties from Sweet Briar and Mary washington were terrific place holders.

Wahoomurf: tomorrow seems like Chaminade versus St Anthony’s. I assume you’re cheering for ND then?
:D :D :D I can't get the image of Falwell ogling the Liberty ladies out of my mind.
Last edited by wahoomurf on Mon May 29, 2023 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

wahoomurf wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 7:58 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 5:02 pm

:D :D :D I can't the image of Falwell ogling the Liberty ladies out of my mind.
Of course I watched the Hulu special on that. My man and his wife go hard!
Same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with
Thats' only half if they like you
That ain't even the half what they might do
Don't believe me, ask Michael
See Martin, Malcolm
See Jesus, Judas; Caesar, Brutus
See success is like suicide
HockeyLaxGolf42

Post by HockeyLaxGolf42 »

Put the shorty on kavanagh tbh. He can’t move. Announcers (surprisingly) are right
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

Notre Dame!!!

Congratulations to Coach Corrigan and the Fighting Irish!

What a game from Entenmann. What a season from the kavanaghs!

DocBarrister :)
@DocBarrister
Finster

Post by Finster »

It’s been a great year of college lacrosse, fellas. Thank you for letting me post here. Superb distribution of talent across the board.

I’m no ND fan, but I think it’s good for the game to see them get a Natty.

Someone go ahead and start up a 2024 thread and poll. I need more college lacrosse to look forward and discuss!!
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

Finster wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:58 pm It’s been a great year of college lacrosse, fellas. Thank you for letting me post here. Superb distribution of talent across the board.

Someone go ahead and start up a 2024 thread and poll. I need more college lacrosse to look forward and discuss!!
First Division I men’s national champion from the Midwest!

DocBarrister
@DocBarrister
Brownlax

Post by Brownlax »

DocBarrister wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:02 pm
Finster wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 3:58 pm It’s been a great year of college lacrosse, fellas. Thank you for letting me post here. Superb distribution of talent across the board.

DocBarrister
Denver?
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

Brownlax wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:16 pm

DocBarrister
Denver?
:?

I think the good folks of Denver would be surprised to hear they live in the Midwest

DocBarrister :roll:
@DocBarrister
Finster

Post by Finster »

DocBarrister

The high school play out there has been phenomenal of late. This certainly won’t hurt.

I had no dog in the hunt, but upon reflection, it’s good ND won; good for the game. I’m sure the Irish players, families, and fans are ecstatic. As is the entire Chaminade HS (NY) community where the Kavs and Entenmann and others played.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

With 109 votes, looks like UVA was the true fanlax favorite, followed by ND, Duke, Georgetown, then JHU.

Seems PSU was the true quiet giant in the group, and received the short end of the stick on a missed crease violation goal.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled infighting on everything else.

Be well friends.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
PulpExposure

Post by PulpExposure »

Finster wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:36 pm The high school play out there has been phenomenal of late. This certainly won’t hurt.
It has for sure. But ND won with a team full of east coast players. Not all from NY or MD but 5 kids from CA, 2 from IL, 2 from MN, one from MI. Rest were from the usual suspects really (and I’m sweeping in FL and GA there because they’re now producing top recruits all the time).
wahoomurf

Post by wahoomurf »

Finster wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:36 pm

DocBarrister
The high school play out there has been phenomenal of late. This certainly won’t hurt.

I had no dog in the hunt, but upon reflection, it’s good ND won; good for the game. I’m sure the Irish players, families, and fans are ecstatic. As is the entire Chaminade HS (NY) community where the Kavs and Entenmann and others played.
The five Chaminade guys on the ND team Entenmann,Zepf,Gray,Lynch and P. Kavanagh should be proud.I agree the entire Chaminade community,including the Marianists, join ND alums and fans in " Making a joyful noise".(Psalm 95:1)
Last edited by wahoomurf on Tue May 30, 2023 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Finster

Post by Finster »

wahoomurf wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 2:42 pm

DocBarrister

The five Chaminade guys on the ND team Entenmann,Zepf,Gray,Lynch and P. Kavanagh should be proud.I agree the entire Chaminade community,including the Marianists, join ND alums and fans in " Making making joyful noise".(Psalm 95:1)

Congrats to the Chaminade community. Incredible representation.

Someone sent me a photo of a young Entenmann at some Long Island school called Green Vale (sp?). Like an 8th grade graduation.

This kid is going places in life, you can tell. The look of a winner.
ny10458

Post by ny10458 »

Finster wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 3:04 pm

DocBarrister

The five Chaminade guys on the ND team Entenmann,Zepf,Gray,Lynch and P. Kavanagh should be proud.I agree the entire Chaminade community,including the Marianists, join ND alums and fans in " Making making joyful noise".(Psalm 95:1)

Someone sent me a photo of a young Entenmann at some Long Island school called Green Vale (sp?). Like an 8th grade graduation.

Forgot to log on earlier—has Finster/DMac eaten his/her hat yet and posted a video of it?
Finster

Post by Finster »

ny10458 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 4:10 pm

DocBarrister

Forgot to log on earlier—has Finster/DMac eaten his/her hat yet and posted a video of it?

Why? Because I didn’t think ND would get by UVA? I’m okay with that claim. I think if they played 10x, UVA comes out 7-3, maybe even 8-2.

ND played their best game and win by 1 in OT. That’s not gonna happen often. UVA, imo, had an historically excellent offense this year. The one game they don’t show for was this one.
faircornell

Post by faircornell »

It looks like ND is loading up from the Transfer Portal with high profile additions from Brown and Michigan.
Brownlax

Post by Brownlax »

faircornell wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 12:25 am It looks like ND is loading up from the Transfer Portal with high profile additions from Brown and Michigan.
Who?
ny10458

Post by ny10458 »

Finster wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 4:22 pm
ny10458 wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 4:10 pm

DocBarrister

Why? Because I didn’t think ND would get by UVA? I’m okay with that claim. I think if they played 10x, UVA comes out 7-3, maybe even 8-2.

ND played their best game and win by 1 in OT. That’s not gonna happen often. UVA, imo, had an historically excellent offense this year. The one game they don’t show for was this one.
Yep, exactly why.
faircornell

Post by faircornell »

Brownlax wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 11:44 am
faircornell wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 12:25 am It looks like ND is loading up from the Transfer Portal with high profile additions from Brown and Michigan.
Who?
Devon McLane

Return to “D1 MENS LACROSSE”