CNN Says 'White Men' are the Biggest Terror Threat in US

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
NattyBohChamps04

Re: CNN Says 'White Men' are the Biggest Terror Threat in US

Post by NattyBohChamps04 »

Brooklyn wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:18 am
Natty,

Whatchu smokin tonight bro? Can you share?

Sorry to disappoint you but am a teetotaler and do not partake of the spirits or other intoxicants like certain delusionals do. ;)
Delusions are not limited to foreign substances mon ami
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Calling others delusional is????

Fraud
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

NattyBohChamps04 wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:09 am
Natty,

Sorry to disappoint you but am a teetotaler and do not partake of the spirits or other intoxicants like certain delusionals do. ;)

Being a right winger certainly proves your point. Biggest frauds anywhere. The latest example being Anderson Lee Aldrich who is suspected in that Colorado gay club attack. No surprise as to his socio-political affiliation.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
elonmuskrockefeller

Post by elonmuskrockefeller »

Brooklyn wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:49 am
Natty,

Being a right winger certainly proves your point. Biggest frauds anywhere. The latest example being Anderson Lee Aldrich who is suspected in that Colorado gay club attack. No surprise as to his socio-political affiliation.

Brook: I don't think NattyBoh nor FFG are Republicans, let alone far right. fwiw
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

elonmuskrockefeller wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:22 am
Brook: I don't think NattyBoh nor FFG are Republicans, let alone far right. fwiw

Perhaps I misworded (if such a term exists) my post. Did not quite mean to suggest they succumbed to that delusionalism. Only that such ideas certainly fit that description. ;)
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

elonmuskrockefeller wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:22 am
Natty,

For now I am still one but with folks like you carrying the flag I don’t know why.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

elonmuskrockefeller

Natty,

Are you going to retract your post since we learned last night that Anderson is non-binary and goes by Mx.Anderson?
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

elonmuskrockefeller wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:41 am

Are you going to retract your post since we learned last night that Anderson is non-binary and goes by Mx.Anderson?

Did you forget about the Tea Baggers and Log Cabin Republicans?

Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

DU addresses the matter of ''non binary":

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10142998882

For now, it seems to be a defense tactic. But we shall see what happens next ...

kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

The community says that anyone can identify however they want, whenever they want. However they feel that day.
Unless the community says they can't?

So the community has come to grips with the fact that EVERY intentional murder is a hate crime. And doesn't need to be categorized as such. Because well, murder is murder.
elonmuskrockefeller

kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:43 am The community says that anyone can identify however they want, whenever they want. However they feel that day.

So the community has come to grips with the fact that EVERY intentional murder is a hate crime. And doesn't need to be categorized as such. Because well, murder is murder.

No one is responsible for the actions of evil lunatics who commit violence, other than the evil lunatics who commit violence.

The left wants to tar Tucker Carlson/Ron Desantis/Fox/Every Republican as responsible because they need to silence legitimate journalism and legitimate discourse.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

kramerica.inc wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:43 am The community says that anyone can identify however they want, whenever they want. However they feel that day.

There's merit to this in what Chappelle was trying to articulate, but to deny that punishment post adjuciation of guilt can and should take some qualitative elements into consideration is specious. So "new laws" on top of existing ones? No. Punishment determined upon a spectrum with increased qualitative considerations from existing laws? Yes. That can and should be more fluid than the morality infused "guilty/not guilty", a binary outcome vs. a spectrum by structure and definition, which should be more sterile and agnostic to morality than it is. Adding laws adds complexity, increased arbitrage and regulatory capture and frictions that don't make sense.

Ironically to your comment, Marquis De Sade wrote many essasy back door criticizing the French revolution where he'd count up the # of government sanctioned murders to illustrate that murder is wrong, but he was the one thrown in an insane asylum...

Both sides here who are extremist and advocates want to control the guillotine and god help those in the middle who won't have any reprieve if that ever happens here. That's why I say we are heading towards the United States of Sub Saharan Africa-America.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

elonmuskrockefeller wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:01 am

No one is responsible for the actions of evil lunatics who commit violence, other than the evil lunatics who commit violence.

The left wants to tar Tucker Carlson/Ron Desantis/Fox/Every Republican as responsible because they need to silence legitimate journalism and legitimate discourse.
When the Nazi's come for you I won't speak up.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

well...there are a lots of different reasons for murder...money, revenge, passion, bigotry (hate), war crimes, dog barking...we do differentiate and for good reason.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

According to Fox they are the only legitimate news media source in the USA.

MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:05 am

He's not afraid of "Nazis"...but maybe some Stalinists? ;)
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:07 am
Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:05 am

He's not afraid of "Nazis"...but maybe some Stalinists? ;)
And that's why he will get caught one day...
elonmuskrockefeller

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:05 am

well...there are a lots of different reasons for murder...money, revenge, passion, bigotry (hate), war crimes, dog barking...we do differentiate and for good reason.

Do you think murder victims care about the reason they were murdered?
a fan

Post by a fan »

:lol: Says the guy who blames Dems for violence in cities.

So now you're telling us you changed your mind, it's not the Dems fault?

Watching you try and troll and apply logic is the most hilarious thing I've seen in a long time, Pete. It's like watching a monkey try and figure out a Rubiks cube.

Return to “POLITICS”