Race in America - Riots Explode in Chicago

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
kramerica.inc

Re: Race in America - Riots Explode in Minneapolis

Post by kramerica.inc »

I get it, people hate The Biebs. But this is laughable.

Now people are concerned about hairstyles and “cultural appropriation.”

Talk about looking for something to gripe about. So many snowflakes with too much time on their hands.

:lol:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatod ... 4861916001
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:14 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:24 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:59 pm Have any Fanlax libs posted today about the black on black murders last night in America?

https://www.baltimoresun.com/opinion/op ... story.html

Or do they just wait for a white cop’s gun to go off to whine about whatever ism floats their lib boat? I definitely think their newest stance is 13 year old black girls should be allowed to stab to death without interference other 13 year old black girls.
I believe we have a fellow poster on this forum here who has stated the case on black on black violence something like this.. once the problem with the cops shooting black folks is solved then the SBLM movement can move on to black on black murders. Until then, nothing will happen to change a damn thing in the killing fields of urban America. So long as no snitch is the rule of the day in urban America. You will watch your young black children being gunned down left and right and you won't say an effing thing to bring the suspects to justice. Too busy perhaps protesting the police to be troubled by a petty little issue such as that. :roll: SBLM... other black lives... not so much.
Well obviously, I mean just obviously, right, the answer for high murder rates (black on black is what you're worried about in specific, not white on white which is actually a large #) is that the police should kneel on more black and brown necks, shoot more black men in the back...I mean obviously that'll work, right? Heck, why not up the ante?

I mean obviously, just obviously, that'll make it more likely that black folks will call their local police to tell them about the bad guys...
You just don't get it. I'm not surprised. When the cops show up and the dead black teenager is still lying on the sidewalk and nobody saw anything.. do black lives still matter? In case you were not paying attention the cop who put his knee on Mr Floyd's neck was convicted of murder and will spend a long in jail. The young black youth shot dead on the street, will probably never see his killer face justice. Because nobody saw anything. You don't get it and you never will. Go back to your knee on the neck obsession. Oh wait that case is closed, or will be after sentencing. You care an awful lot for a guy who could give 2 flying figs about black on black violence. To paraphrase your own wisdom.. we can deal with that next. Like hell we will and if a moment of brutal honesty overcomes your preconceived notions.. you know that as well.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

uh huh, I just don't "get it", obviously don't care.

So, more white people were killed this past decade by white people than blacks killed by black people...how come you don't care about white people killing white people?

Ohh, you do "care"? :roll:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:46 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:14 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:24 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:59 pm Have any Fanlax libs posted today about the black on black murders last night in America?

https://www.baltimoresun.com/opinion/op ... story.html

Or do they just wait for a white cop’s gun to go off to whine about whatever ism floats their lib boat? I definitely think their newest stance is 13 year old black girls should be allowed to stab to death without interference other 13 year old black girls.
I believe we have a fellow poster on this forum here who has stated the case on black on black violence something like this.. once the problem with the cops shooting black folks is solved then the SBLM movement can move on to black on black murders. Until then, nothing will happen to change a damn thing in the killing fields of urban America. So long as no snitch is the rule of the day in urban America. You will watch your young black children being gunned down left and right and you won't say an effing thing to bring the suspects to justice. Too busy perhaps protesting the police to be troubled by a petty little issue such as that. :roll: SBLM... other black lives... not so much.
Well obviously, I mean just obviously, right, the answer for high murder rates (black on black is what you're worried about in specific, not white on white which is actually a large #) is that the police should kneel on more black and brown necks, shoot more black men in the back...I mean obviously that'll work, right? Heck, why not up the ante?

I mean obviously, just obviously, that'll make it more likely that black folks will call their local police to tell them about the bad guys...
You just don't get it. I'm not surprised. When the cops show up and the dead black teenager is still lying on the sidewalk and nobody saw anything.. do black lives still matter? In case you were not paying attention the cop who put his knee on Mr Floyd's neck was convicted of murder and will spend a long in jail. The young black youth shot dead on the street, will probably never see his killer face justice. Because nobody saw anything. You don't get it and you never will. Go back to your knee on the neck obsession. Oh wait that case is closed, or will be after sentencing. You care an awful lot for a guy who could give 2 flying figs about black on black violence. To paraphrase your own wisdom.. we can deal with that next. Like hell we will and if a moment of brutal honesty overcomes your preconceived notions.. you know that as well.

When guys like MD get stuck on woke gear, they can’t release. It’s a cult, woke virtue signaling, which makes every outcome infinitely worse. So they hyena themselves over Chauvin and claim everyone is a racist, ignoring the direct connection between their hysterics and wildly increased crime statistics.

You’d generally assume that anyone who lives in or near Baltimore would understand this formula, seeing what has transpired post Freddy Gray to that city (murders off the charts, cops now simply showing up to clean the blood off the sidewalks), but nahhhhhh.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:25 am uh huh, I just don't "get it", obviously don't care.

So, more white people were killed this past decade by white people than blacks killed by black people...how come you don't care about white people killing white people?

21 murders in Rochester NY so far this year. 18 of them young black kids. So why don't you STFU People like you, candy ass FLP liberal white folks are the worst enemy black America will ever have. You are part of the problem MD. Why don't you go piss your pants one last time over the knee on the neck thing. Chauvin will spend the rest of his life in jail. Your more likely to spend the rest of your life whining about what he did. Why don't you grow some effing balls and give suggestions how to deal with the holocaust of black on black murder being perpetuated every day on the streets all over America. What is the problem you sniveling little effing coward? You afraid to call out the problem that is dangling right in front of your own effing face. You find an answer for the " no snitch" mentality then the black on black epidemic of murder will come to an end. So carry on MD with piddling in your pants about Chauvin and the knee on the neck. When you run out of piddle I will be more than happy to welcome you back to the real world.
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:26 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:25 am uh huh, I just don't "get it", obviously don't care.

21 murders in Rochester NY so far this year. 18 of them young black kids. So why don't you STFU People like you, candy ass FLP liberal white folks are the worst enemy black America will ever have. You are part of the problem MD. Why don't you go tick your pants one last time over the knee on the neck thing. Chauvin will spend the rest of his life in jail. Your more likely to spend the rest of your life whining about what he did. Why don't you grow some effing balls and give suggestions how to deal with the holocaust of black on black murder being perpetuated every day on the streets all over America. What is the problem you sniveling little effing coward? You afraid to call out the problem that is dangling right in front of your own effing face. You find an answer for the " no snitch" mentality then the black on black epidemic of murder will come to an end. So carry on MD with piddling in your pants about Chauvin and the knee on the neck. When you run out of piddle I will be more than happy to welcome you back to the real world.

C&S with some really great posts this morning, the points of which are guaranteed to be missed by FLP’s.

+1000
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

kramerica.inc wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:02 am I get it, people hate The Biebs. But this is laughable.

Now people are concerned about hairstyles and “cultural appropriation.”

Talk about looking for something to gripe about. So many snowflakes with too much time on their hands.

:lol:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatod ... 4861916001
If the Biebs is Justin Bieber then yes I am out on him. Don’t look in peoples pockets just would prefer to ignore
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Kamala says America isn’t a racist country.

Lily-white Fanlax libs disagree. Everyone is a racist!!!

Hmmmmm

Not sure whom to trust here. :lol:
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

This seems somewhat fishy. Paying juries and witnesses for verdicts and testimony.

Friends of witnesses who took the stand to help convict Derek Chauvin have raised nearly $750k on their behalf for 'trauma healing' and to 'get their lives back on track'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -750k.html

Soros?
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Peter Brown wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:28 pm This seems somewhat fishy. Paying juries and witnesses for verdicts and testimony.

Friends of witnesses who took the stand to help convict Derek Chauvin have raised nearly $750k on their behalf for 'trauma healing' and to 'get their lives back on track'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -750k.html

Soros?
Crime Payz'
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:26 am

21 murders in Rochester NY so far this year. 18 of them young black kids. So why don't you STFU People like you, candy ass FLP liberal white folks are the worst enemy black America will ever have. You are part of the problem MD. Why don't you go tick your pants one last time over the knee on the neck thing. Chauvin will spend the rest of his life in jail. Your more likely to spend the rest of your life whining about what he did. Why don't you grow some effing balls and give suggestions how to deal with the holocaust of black on black murder being perpetuated every day on the streets all over America. What is the problem you sniveling little effing coward? You afraid to call out the problem that is dangling right in front of your own effing face. You find an answer for the " no snitch" mentality then the black on black epidemic of murder will come to an end. So carry on MD with piddling in your pants about Chauvin and the knee on the neck. When you run out of piddle I will be more than happy to welcome you back to the real world.
So...what are you gonna do about the "epidemic" of white on white crime?

Yes, more whites kill whites than blacks kill blacks...each year.

Fact.

Putting aside all the personal stuff, this is not a racial issue. It's a violence in America issue.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Looing at the numbers of murder by race Based on the FBI stats. Then looking at population percentage by race why are the murders not remotely proportional?

Violence via murder is a symptom, and root cause is more than likely common.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

TWEEEEEEEET! Cradle, go to the box. Last penalty was 1 minute (2 days). This one is 2 minutes (4 days). Unsportsmanlike Conduct.

Penalty releases on Tuesday at 4 PM EST. Tweeeet! Play on...
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

admin wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:11 pm TWEEEEEEEET! Cradle, go to the box. Last penalty was 1 minute (2 days). This one is 2 minutes (4 days). Unsportsmanlike Conduct.

Penalty releases on Tuesday at 4 PM EST. Tweeeet! Play on...

The Normals are upset with this call, ref.

Needs to be an appeals process for rational posters like Cradle.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Your input will be evaluated for its value and merit without a doubt
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Peter Brown wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:55 pm The Normals are upset with this call, ref.
Needs to be an appeals process for rational posters like Cradle.
The penalty has nothing to do with the rationality of Cradle's or anybody's arguments. The penalty has everything to do with egregiously attacking another post-er. And feel free to make your appeal in the Penalty Box.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

I am sensing the point of a certain more recent phenomena of referencing the penalty box by a poster is an attempt to steer focus/attention into, mostly offensively provoked, salty discussions in attempt to claim tough guy status of not reporting any post of concern but still hoping to get folks jammed up. Can see a more recent area of emphasis in one lately.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:06 pm I am sensing the point of a certain more recent phenomena of referencing the penalty box by a poster is an attempt to steer focus/attention into, mostly offensively provoked, salty discussions in attempt to claim tough guy status of not reporting any post of concern but still hoping to get folks jammed up. Can see a more recent area of emphasis in one lately.

0908653B-16C7-45E9-AB14-0FB3F69031D6.gif
0908653B-16C7-45E9-AB14-0FB3F69031D6.gif (190.51 KiB) Viewed 2071 times

Can anyone decipher Geneva’s authentic western gibberish?
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

I would like to waste precious moments of my life insulting people I’ve never met and whose identities are unknown. Seems to be tremendously rewarding. I know where to go but would appreciate help in getting a start.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

Reminds me of Breakfast club :lol: :lol:

Great flick!

~Livy

Return to “POLITICS”