Progressive Ideology

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
runrussellrun

Re: Progressive Ideology

Post by runrussellrun »

seacoaster wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:33 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:59 am OMG this is freaking hilarious.

https://twitter.com/ryanlongcomedy/stat ... 47684?s=21

The left and it’s perma woke idiocy. Please watch.
That was funny...when I was 12. Middle school is no place to stop your journey son.
so.....what do YOU find funny, at your old age?

what's it like to never be wrong, seacoaster?
ILM...Independent Lives Matter
Pronouns: "we" and "suck"
tech37

Post by tech37 »

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:13 pm
seacoaster wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:33 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:59 am OMG this is freaking hilarious.

https://twitter.com/ryanlongcomedy/stat ... 47684?s=21

The left and it’s perma woke idiocy. Please watch.
That was funny...when I was 12. Middle school is no place to stop your journey son.
so.....what do YOU find funny, at your old age?

what's it like to never be wrong, seacoaster?
seacoaster will post a lengthy, yet frivolous NYT article in response :D
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

Don’t dare point out the ridiculousness of the woke community.

Now everyone in unison: “Trump is the cause of all evil!”

:lol:
CU77

Post by CU77 »

The "woke community" often goes to excessive extremes. Absolutely no one posting here thinks otherwise.

Trump is NOT the root of all evil. However, he is extremely incompetent (see, e.g., the covid response, in which the US has 4% of the world's population and an astonishing 24% of the covid deaths), and a wannabe authoritarian who is undermining the institutions and norms needed for a functioning democracy.

The biggest problem with this is NOT Trump himself, but what comes after: when a left-wing president declares the conservative press to be the "enemy of the people" and moves to crush it, she will be following Trump's playbook, the one all of you trumpistas said was just fine.

Insert laughing emoji here. Because it's all just SO funny.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/202 ... eline.html
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:09 pm
holmes435 wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:12 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:15 pmThe republicans would just need to hand out weed, lemon grass smoothies, heroin or methadone, and then just keep moving the handout zone further and further away from the city. Place would me cleared out in under 48 hours. :) :lol:
All joking aside, opioid, meth use, tobacco use and youth binge drinking is higher per capita in rural areas vs big cities. I lived in Kentucky for a while and it was crazy hearing the stories about small town drug use. They pick up drugs earlier in life as well.

It ain't Mayberry...
Really? where are they getting the funds to buy drugs? From their friends at Choate or Exeter?
Heroin is like $15-$20 a dose. Meth is like $20 a dose. Alcohol is $10 for a big handle of the cheap juice. They pay for it by working, then as they spiral they pawn and sell stuff, turn to theft, dealing, prostitution and more.

You're probably looking more at adderal, dip, alcohol, weed and coke use at Choate or Exeter. I was only familiar with Andover and the mid-Atlantic prep schools 20-30 years ago.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

holmes435 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:54 pm
youthathletics wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:15 pmThe republicans would just need to hand out weed, lemon grass smoothies, heroin or methadone, and then just keep moving the handout zone further and further away from the city. Place would me cleared out in under 48 hours. :) :lol:
All joking aside, opioid, meth use, tobacco use and youth binge drinking is higher per capita in rural areas vs big cities. I lived in Kentucky for a while and it was crazy hearing the stories about small town drug use. They pick up drugs earlier in life as well.

It ain't Mayberry...
Really? where are they getting the funds to buy drugs? From their friends at Choate or Exeter?
Heroin is like $15-$20 a dose. Meth is like $20 a dose. Alcohol is $10 for a big handle of the cheap juice. They pay for it by working, then as they spiral they pawn and sell stuff, turn to theft, dealing, prostitution and more.

You're probably looking more at adderal, dip, alcohol, weed and coke use at Choate or Exeter. I was only familiar with Andover and the mid-Atlantic prep schools 20-30 years ago.
funny, the only people I have ever met that have done herion are college professors......never met anyone who has done meth. but, you are correct, only the poor do drugs. and early in life. rehabs are full of poor people.

isn't weed free? MY infused coconut oil should be kicking in any second. The oil isn't free, but the infused stuff is. Weed isn't legal in Kentucky? bunch of nerds.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:04 pm

It ain't Mayberry...

funny, the only people I have ever met that have done herion are college professors......never met anyone who has done meth. but, you are correct, only the poor do drugs. and early in life. rehabs are full of poor people.

isn't weed free? MY infused coconut oil should be kicking in any second. The oil isn't free, but the infused stuff is. Weed isn't legal in Kentucky? bunch of nerds.
Drug and alcohol abuse among teens was highest in Fairfield County Ct and Orange County Ca a few years ago.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

It ain't Mayberry...

Huh, you must live in a pretty different world from the rest of the US. And quote me where I said only the poor do drugs, I'll wait... Plenty of rich people on drugs too, are you one of them being able to afford infused coconut oil?

Not sure where you are where weed is free, but it certainly should be legal. You just happen upon some growing where you go harvest for free? I'm not sure what's legal in Kentucky anymore as I don't live there and don't follow the state that much. They recently decriminalized some weed here in Virginia. I'll partake when it's federally legal.
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:10 pmDrug and alcohol abuse among teens was highest in Fairfield County Ct and Orange County Ca a few years ago.
RRR / fattlyax/ (forget the other names) back with guns blazing!!! Alas, only blanks.
Typical Lax Dad

holmes435 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:12 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:10 pmDrug and alcohol abuse among teens was highest in Fairfield County Ct and Orange County Ca a few years ago.
RRR / fattlyax/ (forget the other names) back with guns blazing!!! Alas, only blanks.
Levy discussed demographic factors that may contribute to the higher rates of reported drug use seen in Massachusetts and other northeastern states.

"Kids with more resources, money access to cars, access to the Internet, are more likely to be able to get more access to substances," she said. "Some of highest rates of kids with serious substance abuse disorders are happening among white middle or upper-middle class teenagers."
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

holmes435 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:11 pm

It ain't Mayberry...

Huh, you must live in a pretty different world from the rest of the US. And quote me where I said only the poor do drugs, I'll wait... Plenty of rich people on drugs too, are you one of them being able to afford infused coconut oil?

Not sure where you are where weed is free, but it certainly should be legal. You just happen upon some growing where you go harvest for free? I'm not sure what's legal in Kentucky anymore as I don't live there and don't follow the state that much. They recently decriminalized some weed here in Virginia. I'll partake when it's federally legal.
implied, unless you disagree with AFAN's constant drum beat of the flyovers not surviving without the big city richie rich fat cats. In other words, is it normal to consider, or equate, "rural" with being tied to being "poor" ?

And, I am a jerk. Hence, I can legally grow my own weed. One plant produced almost 3 pounds, and "scored" 33 percent on the THC ricture scale. Like I wrote, it's free. well, neptunes isn't free, but......

Kentucky, eh. Pike Country is a little different than Lexington, don't you think. Covington and Ashland are dumps, but Louisville is not.
Just like the unemployment map of New York city. Upper east side, not to many people unemployed. A little north, on the same subway line, in the bronx.....different world.

problem with pretends, like you, is you LOVE to make generalizations. rural equls early drug use.....or course it does :roll:
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:10 pm

It ain't Mayberry...

Drug and alcohol abuse among teens was highest in Fairfield County Ct and Orange County Ca a few years ago.
and they fill the rooms at rehabs.......unless, you are clueless to sardonic writing that the poor get down with Lindsey Lohan and Betty Ford.
Typical Lax Dad

runrussellrun wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:25 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:10 pm

It ain't Mayberry...

and they fill the rooms at rehabs.......unless, you are clueless to sardonic writing that the poor get down with Lindsey Lohan and Betty Ford.
Yes.
runrussellrun

Post by runrussellrun »

thought you were bored? Or , is the preamp just not sounding all that great. Oh, wait....it's jazz. stupid intel , been saying for years, music it the best kind of torture. I would tell you all the worlds secrets if you had to make me listen to jazz, especially the alto sax......would rather listen to fingernails on a chalk board.

I know, I know, unrefined, uneducated.........

or, you could just play Tom Jones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw7Gryt-rcc
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Hey, good times again last night.

Couple of officers in Portland were injured last night as the Democratic riots moved to the North side of town.

The Seattle police head quit in frustration.

Can the Left hand the election to Trump any more than how they are doing it? Maybe if he picks Kamala the Cop that might help with some folks, but then he will lose the black vote.

Tricky. It's Tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that's right on time.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

These knuckleheads will be the reason Trump gets re-elected and may very well be why Trump has gained a few points.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:44 am These knuckleheads will be the reason Trump gets re-elected and may very well be why Trump has gained a few points.

The best irony of the Democrats refusing to quell violence in their cities is they feel stuck between being normal ('peaceful protests are good') and being lunatics ('Trump is a bad man and whatever goes goes, to heck with livable cities down with America and allowing babies to sleep, let's bash some old women's skulls in while we are at it!').

Any suburban mom right now with kids, watching television not called CNN or MSNBC (which do all they can to avoid the elephant in the room - the nightly violence and mayhem), will now vote Trump because between narcissistic tweets or someone's safety, they'll choose safety every time.

Congrats Dems! Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory!
ChairmanOfTheBoard

Post by ChairmanOfTheBoard »

There are 29,413,039 corporations in America; but only one Chairman of the Board.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

It’s hard to blame the police. We know exactly what would happen if they tried to interfere in the fight, then the mob accuses them of beating up a young POC girl. They’d be ‘hung’ by the press before noon, name and address and photo on every blue check Twitter media birdbrain’s feed without a seconds thought. Look what happened with Nick Sandmann.

You get the government you deserve. Dems don’t want order. Let them riot. Thunderdome baby, it’s a land of wolves now in Dem cities. Only the fittest survive. Let de Blasio get his hands dirty.

Have fun!!
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:29 am Hey, good times again last night.

Couple of officers in Portland were injured last night as the Democratic riots moved to the North side of town.

The Seattle police head quit in frustration. --- she quit because her department budget (including her salary) was cut by less than 10% which required her to layoff up to 100 of her 1300 officers. By the way, the Seattle City Council did not pass the motion to defund the police. Neither has Portland. I realize you spend your time generating propaganda, but the reality is, cities all across the country are suffering from financial problems due to COVID closures --- the reason for the cuts.

Can the Left hand the election to Trump any more than how they are doing it? Maybe if he picks Kamala the Cop that might help with some folks, but then he will lose the black vote.

Tricky. It's Tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that's right on time.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM

Return to “POLITICS”