Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Kismet

Re: Orange Duce

Post by Kismet »

Trinity wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:09 am @realDonaldTrump has scrubbed his Twitter feed of many of the rants he posted yesterday.
“The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history.”
― George Orwell
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Kismet wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:55 am
Trinity wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:09 am @realDonaldTrump has scrubbed his Twitter feed of many of the rants he posted yesterday.
“The most effective way to destroy people is to deny and obliterate their own understanding of their history.”
― George Orwell
So...is he truly out of his mind?
on drugs?

He appears semi-rational, even coherent, at times, though always dishonest and venal, but sometimes it's as if he's entirely off his rocker.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

That’s what a diet of Yayo and twoallbeefpattiesspecialsaucelettucecheesepicklesonionsOnasesameseedbun will do to the mind.
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Trump quackery:

Buffoon-In-Chief reveals the extent of his brilliance. Imagine what the right wing media would be saying if this had been Obama or Clinton.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Trump’s attacking the media in ALL CAPS today.
Attachments
5211F2C6-175F-4484-AF11-3A9F839E231A.jpeg
5211F2C6-175F-4484-AF11-3A9F839E231A.jpeg (39.37 KiB) Viewed 2348 times
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

Trinity wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:28 am Trump’s attacking the media in ALL CAPS today.
Well he has been getting smoked by them (for really good reasons) lately. As Sarah Palin would say, you can't put lipstick on a pig and make it any prettier - which is why no matter how Trump spins last week he lost big.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Loser!

trump-loser-hand.jpg
trump-loser-hand.jpg (40.69 KiB) Viewed 2332 times
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Shouldn’t the hand be smaller?
Now I love those cowboys, I love their gold
Love my uncle, God rest his soul
Taught me good, Lord, taught me all I know
Taught me so well, that I grabbed that gold
I left his dead ass there by the side of the road, yeah
holmes435

Post by holmes435 »

Trinity

Post by Trinity »

Sad.
Attachments
6AEE9A85-8D77-49D8-B2EC-A084ABA93A0D.jpeg
6AEE9A85-8D77-49D8-B2EC-A084ABA93A0D.jpeg (34.67 KiB) Viewed 2311 times
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

calourie

Post by calourie »

Hey come on guys. Trump was just trying to give the American people a sense of hope by suggesting that ingesting household cleaners might make Covid19 go away. For the very, very trusting and hopeful on at least one level he would have been close to 100% correct. However, in my case, from now on I'm going to be considerably more discerning regarding the suggestions he puts forth for reducing the risks and impact of the virus. I suppose on another level, Trump was right during his presser this afternoon in abnegating all responsibility for influencing anyone else's actions resulting from his comments given the fact that he so clearly demonstrated to the entire world that he is a complete nit wit in suggesting there was hope for such a cure in the first pace.
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

The latest ad from the Lincoln Project titled DYSTOPIA.
Blistering indictment of Narcissist-in-chief
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

This is the best thread! It's the greatest reveal in centuries. The posts are the chef's kisses of lunacy. The Lincoln Project...omg :lol: :lol:

Anyone who posts here un-ironically should probably be quarantined from society.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Kismet

Post by Kismet »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:55 am Anyone who posts here un-ironically should probably be quarantined from society.
Does that include YOU??? We can only hope.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Kismet wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:41 am
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:55 am Anyone who posts here un-ironically should probably be quarantined from society.
Does that include YOU??? We can only hope.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :roll:

PB sounds more and more brown-shirt-like every day.
RedFromMI

Post by RedFromMI »

We Are Living in a Failed State

The coronavirus didn’t break America. It revealed what was already broken.
George Packer
Staff writer for The Atlantic
https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/ar ... ns/610261/
When the virus came here, it found a country with serious underlying conditions, and it exploited them ruthlessly. Chronic ills—a corrupt political class, a sclerotic bureaucracy, a heartless economy, a divided and distracted public—had gone untreated for years. We had learned to live, uncomfortably, with the symptoms. It took the scale and intimacy of a pandemic to expose their severity—to shock Americans with the recognition that we are in the high-risk category.

The crisis demanded a response that was swift, rational, and collective. The United States reacted instead like Pakistan or Belarus—like a country with shoddy infrastructure and a dysfunctional government whose leaders were too corrupt or stupid to head off mass suffering. The administration squandered two irretrievable months to prepare. From the president came willful blindness, scapegoating, boasts, and lies. From his mouthpieces, conspiracy theories and miracle cures. A few senators and corporate executives acted quickly—not to prevent the coming disaster, but to profit from it. When a government doctor tried to warn the public of the danger, the White House took the mic and politicized the message.
Donald Trump saw the crisis almost entirely in personal and political terms. Fearing for his reelection, he declared the coronavirus pandemic a war, and himself a wartime president. But the leader he brings to mind is Marshal Philippe Pétain, the French general who, in 1940, signed an armistice with Germany after its rout of French defenses, then formed the pro-Nazi Vichy regime. Like Pétain, Trump collaborated with the invader and abandoned his country to a prolonged disaster. And, like France in 1940, America in 2020 has stunned itself with a collapse that’s larger and deeper than one miserable leader. Some future autopsy of the pandemic might be called Strange Defeat, after the historian and Resistance fighter Marc Bloch’s contemporaneous study of the fall of France. Despite countless examples around the U.S. of individual courage and sacrifice, the failure is national. And it should force a question that most Americans have never had to ask: Do we trust our leaders and one another enough to summon a collective response to a mortal threat? Are we still capable of self-government?
jusreLaxin

Post by jusreLaxin »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:55 am This is the best thread! It's the greatest reveal in centuries. The posts are the chef's kisses of lunacy. The Lincoln Project...omg :lol: :lol:

Anyone who posts here un-ironically should probably be quarantined from society.

After reading most of your 2900 posts I now understand that I have been wrong about Trump! I'm in! MAGA 2020

Oh by the way... I just filed bankruptcy, stopped paying venders, just suddenly realized that my net worth is way higher-it's tremendous Huge!, grabbed my wife's pu--y, fired all the smart people in my company-if they don't kiss my ass their gone "YOU"RE FIRED"!

While in quarantine I will immerse myself in the Trump genius!
I just kicked my dog! Wow...this is fun!
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

jusreLaxin wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:00 am
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:55 am This is the best thread! It's the greatest reveal in centuries. The posts are the chef's kisses of lunacy. The Lincoln Project...omg :lol: :lol:

After reading most of your 2900 posts I now understand that I have been wrong about Trump! I'm in! MAGA 2020

Oh by the way... I just filed bankruptcy, stopped paying venders, just suddenly realized that my net worth is way higher-it's tremendous Huge!, grabbed my wife's pu--y, fired all the smart people in my company-if they don't kiss my ass their gone "YOU"RE FIRED"!

While in quarantine I will immerse myself in the Trump genius!
I just kicked my dog! Wow...this is fun!

Good post, but seriously:

https://www.dictionary.com/e/their-vs-there-vs-theyre/

:lol:
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

holmes435 wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:27 pm Image
The Adventures of Captain Spokesman
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”

Return to “POLITICS”