First Chatter

General Chatter
admin
Site Admin

First Chatter

Post by admin »

CURRENTLY, THIS FORUM IS LYING FALLOW...
... But this is only the case because, personally, as a lacrosse fan, I prefer Men's D1 and Boy's High School Lacrosse. Thus, this ridiculous Fantasy Lacrosse League. With this said, tell me what you want and I'd be happy to set it up. The main reason I haven't put together the Men's D2, Men's D3, Women's D1, etc. forums is because I don't want to build something that people don't need. For obvious reasons, I knew our FanLax League would use the pages, posts, and forums we created.

So, if you'd like to see something built, just let us know. It's not hard to do. We just need someone(s) to build it for. Reply below or send us a PM so you can tell us what you'd like us to build.
ChairmanOfTheBoard

Re: CURRENTLY, THIS FORUM IS LYING FALLOW...

Post by ChairmanOfTheBoard »

thanks for putting this all together.
There are 29,413,039 corporations in America; but only one Chairman of the Board.
admin
Site Admin

Re: CURRENTLY, THIS FORUM IS LYING FALLOW...

Post by admin »

Paesan, my friend, it is our pleasure. And, in the merit of your being our 5th member as well as the Chairman of the Board, we've created a new Category. And, within this category, we're posting my favorite and, what I believe to be, his most under-rated. So good.
thatsmell

Re: First Chatter

Post by thatsmell »

Thanks, Matt. Appreciate it!
I never knew no Godfather. I got my own family, Senator."
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Mr. Smell, our pleasure. And I'll ask you the same question we asked Mr. Chairman. Mr. Smell: What would it take to get you to coach a Fantasy Team?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

And, for the record, don't give Matt too much credit. He's a slacker. We do the heavy lifting.
thatsmell

Post by thatsmell »

I don't know. Spring is my crazy time.
I have trouble keeping up with a handful of teams that I like, yet alone every player in D1!
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

The draft starts before the season (October 1st) and, during the season, there's minimal work. You basically set a line-up for Game One and then watch your team win and/or lose. In other words... No excuse!
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
thatsmell

Post by thatsmell »

That schedule and explanation seems a tad more to my liking.
But for some reason I feel like you guys are a bunch of sharks inviting a fat kid who can't swim into the ocean...

Return to “GENERAL CHATTER”