SCOTUS

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
Peter Brown

Re: SCOTUS

Post by Peter Brown »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:09 pm
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:58 am
jhu72 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:34 am
a fan wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:17 am
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:46 am The world is literally laughing at us.
:lol: World leaders made direct speeches, offering to help if our women need health care, Petey. Every. single. person. I know that's from the EU & UK ask "what the F is going on in your country?" And they're sure as sh*t not talking about some piddly gay pride parade, Petey.
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:46 am Do nude bicyclists at a Pride Parade, attended by children, offend you?
Not even a little.

Petey----you should be thrilled! They got your note about how offended you were by drag queens....so they took their dresses off, fixing your problem.

All thanks to you. Take a bow, Pete!
... same in Canada for the business folks I know. Can't believe this revanchist sh*t. :roll:

Just amazing that you three gleefully admit that naked parade-goers in front of minors is totes cool.

If ever there was an example why Democrats have lost touch with American parents and why they will be roundly shellacked this Fall, these posts are it.

Man o man. The willful separation of leftist lunacies from common morality, the bizarre elevation of Democratic virtue signalling above civic normalcy, is truly something else. They hate Trump because they are Trump.

Imagine the actual lunatics of the left, not just rando lacrosse fans who in theory aren’t crazy, imagine how far out on the spectrum of lunacy the far left is. Jeebus.
You really are as dumb as a bag of rocks. First, no one said anything like "totes cool" (maybe because we are grown-ups and don't talk like middle schoolers). MDLax said he thought it was silly. I actually think that the performative aspect of this is intentional, and with my help, my kids can handle it. And second, I am "an American parent." I actually raised two pretty decent, well-adjusted and self-sufficient children to adulthood. They were exposed to -- shivers Pete? -- gay folks and black folks and trans folks, and really came to understand that the hearst of those people are what mattered, not the stuff that appears to consume you and your Foxy News narrative brain. My kids don't hate Trump. They are astonished and disappointed that so many people have been taken over by this sociopathic carnival barker. Can we just agree that you are a narrow-minded, insulated little dogpile, and let you go off to the bars to "hang wiff bros?"

What fascinates me seacoaster is that instead of saying ‘silly’ or it’s ‘intentional’, why wouldn’t you simply say it’s disgusting and shouldn’t be around kids? This isn’t an evening event like NYC’s Halloween Parade…this is a daytime event with young children in attendance.

How can you possibly slough it off like it’s no big deal because you ‘have two well adjusted adult daughters’ (like that’s relevant)?

You guys wink at plainly inappropriate stuff. I recall being amazed how casually blasé the Fanlax FLP was about drag queens in lower schools. This is the same stuff that alienates right-minded Americans who can equally be Democrats as they are Republicans.

By refusing to ever take a stand against purposeful in-your-face cultural affronts, you’ll wake up one day so far down the rabbit hole of lunacy you won’t remember which direction to crawl back out.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:46 am The world is literally laughing at us.
:lol: World leaders made direct speeches, offering to help if our women need health care, Petey. Every. single. person. I know that's from the EU & UK ask "what the F is going on in your country?" And they're sure as sh*t not talking about some piddly gay pride parade, Petey.
Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:46 am Do nude bicyclists at a Pride Parade, attended by children, offend you?
Not even a little.

Petey----you should be thrilled! They got your note about how offended you were by drag queens....so they took their dresses off, fixing your problem.

... same in Canada for the business folks I know. Can't believe this revanchist sh*t. :roll:

Just amazing that you three gleefully admit that naked parade-goers in front of minors is totes cool.

If ever there was an example why Democrats have lost touch with American parents and why they will be roundly shellacked this Fall, these posts are it.

Man o man. The willful separation of leftist lunacies from common morality, the bizarre elevation of Democratic virtue signalling above civic normalcy, is truly something else. They hate Trump because they are Trump.

Imagine the actual lunatics of the left, not just rando lacrosse fans who in theory aren’t crazy, imagine how far out on the spectrum of lunacy the far left is. Jeebus.
... hey Karen this should offend and trigger you and your lunatic friends, I don't wear underwear when I take a shower. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:36 pm
Not even a little.

You really are as dumb as a bag of rocks. First, no one said anything like "totes cool" (maybe because we are grown-ups and don't talk like middle schoolers). MDLax said he thought it was silly. I actually think that the performative aspect of this is intentional, and with my help, my kids can handle it. And second, I am "an American parent." I actually raised two pretty decent, well-adjusted and self-sufficient children to adulthood. They were exposed to -- shivers Pete? -- gay folks and black folks and trans folks, and really came to understand that the hearst of those people are what mattered, not the stuff that appears to consume you and your Foxy News narrative brain. My kids don't hate Trump. They are astonished and disappointed that so many people have been taken over by this sociopathic carnival barker. Can we just agree that you are a narrow-minded, insulated little dogpile, and let you go off to the bars to "hang wiff bros?"

What fascinates me seacoaster is that instead of saying ‘silly’ or it’s ‘intentional’, why wouldn’t you simply say it’s disgusting and shouldn’t be around kids? This isn’t an evening event like NYC’s Halloween Parade…this is a daytime event with young children in attendance.

How can you possibly slough it off like it’s no big deal because you ‘have two well adjusted adult daughters’ (like that’s relevant)?

You guys wink at plainly inappropriate stuff. I recall being amazed how casually blasé the Fanlax FLP was about drag queens in lower schools. This is the same stuff that alienates right-minded Americans who can equally be Democrats as they are Republicans.

By refusing to ever take a stand against purposeful in-your-face cultural affronts, you’ll wake up one day so far down the rabbit hole of lunacy you won’t remember which direction to crawl back out.
Happy to "fascinate" you. The bar for fascination is, for you, really low. I understand.

I have a son and a daughter. And I'm not Herschel: I know and admit to all my kids

I am not affronted or disturbed by any of this sort of stuff. It's not disgusting. And parents can decide what their kids are "around." To use one of your more hackneyed statements here, it is "revealing" to me that you have such a hard on for this sort of display and performance.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:54 pm
Not even a little.

Happy to "fascinate" you. The bar for fascination is, for you, really low. I understand.

I have a son and a daughter. And I'm not Herschel: I know and admit to all my kids

I am not affronted or disturbed by any of this sort of stuff. It's not disgusting. And parents can decide what their kids are "around." To use one of your more hackneyed statements here, it is "revealing" to me that you have such a hard on for this sort of display and performance.

It’s a public street, in the daytime, around really young children. Naked men.

You should absolutely be disgusted.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:56 pm
Not even a little.

Nope. I am pretty situated with who I am. Sorry this makes your little boy self squirm.
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:58 pm
Not even a little.

Nope. I am pretty situated with who I am. Sorry this makes your little boy self squirm.

You know it’s not about you, you know that right? It’s about some basic civic decency and to realize young kids are in the crowd.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:36 pm You guys wink at plainly inappropriate stuff. I recall being amazed how casually blasé the Fanlax FLP was about drag queens in lower schools. This is the same stuff that alienates right-minded Americans who can equally be Democrats as they are Republicans.

:lol: Like your team's comments about having Taco Trucks on every corner. Oh no!! We can't have delicious food made by people that are the "wrong color", now can we, Pete?

No full grown man with no kids freaks out about this stuff if he doesn't have some personal sexual issues to work through.

Spend more time with your company's life coach that you're always bragging about. You life in Florida, FFS, Pete....

If you were REALLY worried about kids and their actual safety, You'd spend 99.9% of your time on this site, railing on the Catholic Church. An organization that REALLY harms children, and plainly has for hundreds of years. Instead? You're worried about a guy on a bicycle.

Very telling, Pete.
a fan

Post by a fan »

Peter Brown wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:01 pm
You know it’s not about you, you know that right? It’s about some basic civic decency and to realize young kids are in the crowd.
That's odd. We heard the exact same argument about wearing masks in public, Pete. Basic decency, and care for your fellow American.

You didn't care. Freedom came first, remember?
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Not even a little.

... get a life! There are much bigger problems and issues in this country, let alone this world Karen.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:52 pm Pretty interesting:

https://verdict.justia.com/2022/06/28/h ... rst-street
... great article by the Siggi B. Wilzig Distinguished Professor of Constitutional Rights. ;)
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

jhu72 wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:27 pm
Seacoaster(1) wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:52 pm Pretty interesting:

https://verdict.justia.com/2022/06/28/h ... rst-street
... great article by the Siggi B. Wilzig Distinguished Professor of Constitutional Rights. ;)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siggi_Wilzig
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

I can’t believe the Fanlax FLP aren’t gnashing their teeth yet over this mornings SCOTUS rulings. They’re pretty great ones!

The first order told the EPA to go stuff it. This was a great win for democracy and rule of law. Naturally, online Libs are catatonically livid. They want unelected bureaucrats passing laws and egregious regulations, since 98% of bureaucrats are Democrats.

Robert’s signed the 6-3 order.

The second case involved Trump’s remain in Mexico act. The case was remanded to the same conservative Trump district court judge, so that should stay in effect for another year.

Biden, whilst on foreign soil today, attacked the court. What a look.

‘Democrats are about restoring norms’, which you naturally accomplish by attacking a separate branch of government while you stand in another country. Sounds very insurrection-y to me and about 6 billion other people in the world. Can’t wait to hear the FLP and faux Republicans defend this very Trumpy behavior. Let me get some popcorn.

And today, Ketanji Jackson joins the court so she can write the furthest left opinions ever.
Last edited by Peter Brown on Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

Boycott Stupid.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

This was prior to the Roe ruling: https://news.gallup.com/poll/394103/con ... c-low.aspx

Confidence sentiment will be lower post Dobbs, more importantly, negative ratings will intensify.

Only 25% of Independents have confidence in the Court.

EPA ruling will look really bad over the forthcoming years, but I doubt it will move the needle even lower for SCOTUS...they're already extremely low. But the 1% behind this ruling will applaud and so will those captured by the media bubble that tells them that regulating pollution shouldn't be the purview of EPA... :roll:

The ruling says that unless Congress makes a very specific, technically detailed regulation itself, rather than provide general authority and funding to the EPA, the EPA can't regulate under the authority they were granted. Rather than requiring Congress to constrain the EPA in any area in which they disagree with an EPA action, they say that Congress itself has to become expert on what all the regulated matters are, and, if they can't agree (filibuster!) the agency can't take action...even if they've been granted general authority and budget to do so.

This logic can be applied to ANY regulatory matter...anyone think that most Representatives and Senators are prepared with the expertise to do the agencies' jobs for them?

I don't.

So...lobbyist power goes up even more.
CU88

Post by CU88 »

Not even a little.

What until petey figures out that his own socialist governement is a HUGE sponsor of nude art!
Here in DC you can find tours of such art for citizens of all ages!

https://www.washingtonian.com/2009/02/1 ... res-in-dc/
Peter Brown

Post by Peter Brown »

CU88 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:31 am
Not even a little.

What until petey figures out that his own socialist governement is a HUGE sponsor of nude art!
Here in DC you can find tours of such art for citizens of all ages!

https://www.washingtonian.com/2009/02/1 ... res-in-dc/

AOC, a Democratic sitting member of Congress, just called to abolish the Supreme Court, an indispensable branch of government that checks and balances her abuse of power.

What's the word for this type of thing... remind me.

8DEEAA75-97F6-4606-B1E1-0DCFE74C858B.jpeg
8DEEAA75-97F6-4606-B1E1-0DCFE74C858B.jpeg (104.44 KiB) Viewed 389 times

Return to “POLITICS”