Orange Duce

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
CU88a

Re: Orange Duce

Post by CU88a »

Cash-strapped Trump is now selling $60 Bibles, U.S. Constitution included

https://www.npr.org/2024/03/27/12411869 ... -bless-usa

The old saying goes, "When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross."
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

CU88a wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:44 pm Cash-strapped Trump is now selling $60 Bibles, U.S. Constitution included

https://www.npr.org/2024/03/27/12411869 ... -bless-usa

The old saying goes, "When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross."
Are they autographed by God or trump???
I use to be a people person until people ruined that for me.
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

cradleandshoot wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:29 pm
OCanada wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:57 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:28 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:19 pm
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:50 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:42 am
cradleandshoot wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:04 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:46 am
old salt wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:12 pm
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:05 pm Seriously, I can hardly imagine an act, or actor, who would more grossly discredit Christianity. This is a straightforward appeal to American Christian Nationalism, with Trump the anointed Savior. It's sacrilegious, blasphemous, and oh yeah, blatantly "political"...AND a grift of the suckers. And yup, opposite of Jesus' preaching.
Yes, you're the sole arbiter of who can be a Christian.
Do you also question Lee Greenwood's faith ? His name's on those bibles too.
I spent some time with him on a USO Xmas tour in 1987.
He's the genuine article.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing ... mp-haters/
No, I’m not saying someone can’t be Christian. Where the heck are you getting that?

I’m saying, as a Christian, that this act and specific person are blasphemous and sacrilegious, along with being massive cons. Christians are certainly not immune to being conned and we certainly aren’t immune from sin and all sorts of temptations.

Trump is preying on the vulnerable, leading them away from Jesus, as much of an AntiChrist as I pray we’ll ever witness.

To your question about Greenwood, if he’s taking any money from this then I’ll indeed question his faithfulness. But I haven’t read that he is…but maybe it’s fame…or ego…but maybe it’s just a misguided, but altruistic effort. My hunch is one of the former, but I don’t know.

Trump, however, is in it for the money, for sure, and also as clarion call to Christian Nationalists, a substantial part of his fascist base.
Not to go on a religious tangent but are you more bothered by Muslim suicide bombers or WNC??
This year?

In 2024, White supremacist, Christian Nationalists are a much bigger threat to America than are Islamic extremist suicide bombers. They are at the core of the Trump fascist ideology.

Even at the height of the foreign terrorist threat we were not in danger of losing our system of government. (Though some of our most left friends would argue that there was some danger in the loss of civil liberties). As a country we largely pulled together, not apart.
I think your more confused than you realize. How many WNC have strapped on suicide vests and blown up innocent people? Your so asleep at the switch your clueless how many bad actors actually want to kill Americans just like you. I understand your kin folk owned slaves, abused slaves, raped slaves and maybe even murdered slaves. It is no wonder your white guilt torments you still to this day. You ain't just whistling Dixie.
Why the gross, personal attack?
As I’ve shared previously, I don’t feel any responsibility for the actions of others, familial or not. I’m accountable for the morality of my own actions.

Second, in no way am I dismissing any particular danger or horror.

You asked a relative question and I answered straight forwardly and explained my reasoning.

If you have some reason why you are more concerned with foreign terrorists, fine by me. At the moment, I’m not.
Not a gross personal attack. Did you not state a while back that your kin folk owned slaves and profited from that ownership? Either they did or they didn't I'm only going by what you previously said on this forum. Maybe you can refine for all of us your families history in regards to slavery. I'm guessing you didn't think anyone would remember what you posted a long time ago. Anyhow you now have another opportunity to spin. In case you haven't been paying attention scooter there is a growing movement to make me pay reparations for the sins of YOUR kin folk. My kin folk were the ones in blue trying to kill your kin folk. I understand your white guilt. You should feel guilty. Nice try there trying to separate you personally from the sins and misconduct of your kin folk.
[/quot

A quaint way to absolve yourself amd others as if the residuals of slavery often incased in law have not had a pernicious effect down through the years and ha e no adversely effected the ability of others to accumulate inter-generational wealth and equally participate in opportunities. Some might even think Jim Crow was not a thing or there were integrated schools and races begore the 1959s, or voting rights befote the 1960s etc
My Irish relatives came to America just before the outbreak of the civil war. They received a warm welcome. Those help wanted signs saying Irish need not apply. When Uncle Sam needed cannon fodder those effing Micks were just what the doctor ordered.

Pretty much a non sequitur a d way off point.

In 1963 George Wallace gave a speech in which he said “segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever.” He only referenced sevregation on other time in his speech. Wallace used the word freedom 25 times in his speech.

Later in 1963 MLK gave his i have a dream speech. Wallace’s speech used the word freedom more times than MLK’s. And it continues on.

The tyranny Wallace mentioned was the federal government and the freedom segregation. It has since evolved to the federal government's efforts to insure “equality”. During the fight over the Civil Right’s bill the federal government’s efforts were labeled “overreach” and the legislation labeled “tyranny”.

Tyranny is am interesting concept rurned upside down. For example it was not tyranny fo prohibit interacial marriage between a white person and someone with 1% blood quantum but is was tyranny to guarantee Constitutionally assumed equality
OCanada

Post by OCanada »

To avoid confusion:

In 1963 George Wallace gave a speech in which he said “segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever.” He only referenced sevregation on other time in his speech. Wallace used the word freedom 25 times in his speech.

Later in 1963 MLK gave his i have a dream speech. Wallace’s speech used the word freedom more times than MLK’s. And it continues on.

The tyranny Wallace mentioned was the federal government and the freedom segregation. It has since evolved to the federal government's efforts to insure “equality”. During the fight over the Civil Right’s bill the federal government’s efforts were labeled “overreach” and the legislation labeled “tyranny”.

Tyranny is am interesting concept rurned upside down. For example it was not tyranny fo prohibit interacial marriage between a white person and someone with 1% blood quantum but is was tyranny to guarantee Constitutionally assumed equality
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

I won't quote the prior thread as it's already long and improperly associates posters with the wrong post.

The ideology of white supremacy and Christian Nationalism have deep roots in America and it's quite ridiculous for anyone to argue otherwise. Very deep and pervasive.

And social media has enabled the worst of the worst to find and amplify one another, influencing both directly and subtly the media silos large portions of the populace seem to congregate in for much of the time. The effect is both explicit and subtle, often pervading the unconscious sense of the realities of the world in which we live. And some knowingly profit politically and financially by exacerbating this set of fears, resentments, and bigotries.

Add to the domestic element, a worldwide access to one another, and direct, organized efforts to promote such ideology for political and ideological advantage worldwide.

Unfortunately, the party of Lincoln has entirely flip flopped to embrace these deep roots in America, both implicitly and at times explicitly.

Just a few years ago, prominent Republicans would have soundly denounced and rejected the worst of these, though since Goldwater and particularly the Nixon "southern strategy", rebooted by Reagan, the GOP has slipped further toward subtle appeals to the usually unconscious bigotries and resentments felt by many white "christians", particularly in the south, and particularly men, but scattered as well throughout America as the country inexorably seemed to have moved toward racial and gender equality.

It's now an outright and open embrace, even encouragement, of the worst bigotries and fascist aspirations, and led by the biggest alpha dog. The permission structure has entirely changed.

None of this makes Democrats saints, nor absolves the worst of the worst of the far left of their excesses, or excuses poor policy choices and decisions, but the contrast with the MAGA wing of the GOP, now firmly in control, could not be more stark. The Democrat party is simply NOT dominated by its extremes. Thank goodness.
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

OCanada wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:03 am To avoid confusion:

Is there suppose to be a point to your rambling bullchit?
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:21 am I won't quote the prior thread as it's already long and improperly associates posters with the wrong post.

The ideology of white supremacy and Christian Nationalism have deep roots in America and it's quite ridiculous for anyone to argue otherwise. Very deep and pervasive.

And social media has enabled the worst of the worst to find and amplify one another, influencing both directly and subtly the media silos large portions of the populace seem to congregate in for much of the time. The effect is both explicit and subtle, often pervading the unconscious sense of the realities of the world in which we live. And some knowingly profit politically and financially by exacerbating this set of fears, resentments, and bigotries.

Add to the domestic element, a worldwide access to one another, and direct, organized efforts to promote such ideology for political and ideological advantage worldwide.

Unfortunately, the party of Lincoln has entirely flip flopped to embrace these deep roots in America, both implicitly and at times explicitly.

Just a few years ago, prominent Republicans would have soundly denounced and rejected the worst of these, though since Goldwater and particularly the Nixon "southern strategy", rebooted by Reagan, the GOP has slipped further toward subtle appeals to the usually unconscious bigotries and resentments felt by many white "christians", particularly in the south, and particularly men, but scattered as well throughout America as the country inexorably seemed to have moved toward racial and gender equality.

It's now an outright and open embrace, even encouragement, of the worst bigotries and fascist aspirations, and led by the biggest alpha dog. The permission structure has entirely changed.

None of this makes Democrats saints, nor absolves the worst of the worst of the far left of their excesses, or excuses poor policy choices and decisions, but the contrast with the MAGA wing of the GOP, now firmly in control, could not be more stark. The Democrat party is simply NOT dominated by its extremes. Thank goodness.
What's your " final solution" for those WNC types? I think the FBI has a pretty good understanding of these folks. Maybe when you get back to reality you can expand your intellectual talents to the Holocaust taking place in urban America. You'll expend every ounce of energy in your body in pursuit of those FLP folks. Why not focus some of that energy on the real problem...illegal weapons in the possession of 14 year old children. I get it, not a big problem on your radar screen. :roll: In case you haven't noticed those young predominately black teenagers are not being shot dead by WNC. Sadly they are being gunned down by other young predominately black teenagers. Nobody wants to mention that. In doing so you are making a typical racist observation in the eyes of some people.
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

cradleandshoot wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:35 am
MDlaxfan76 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:21 am I won't quote the prior thread as it's already long and improperly associates posters with the wrong post.

What's your " final solution" for those WNC types? I think the FBI has a pretty good understanding of these folks. Maybe when you get back to reality you can expand your intellectual talents to the Holocaust taking place in urban America. You'll expend every ounce of energy in your body in pursuit of those FLP folks. Why not focus some of that energy on the real problem...illegal weapons in the possession of 14 year old children. I get it, not a big problem on your radar screen. :roll: In case you haven't noticed those young predominately black teenagers are not being shot dead by WNC. Sadly they are being gunned down by other young predominately black teenagers. Nobody wants to mention that. In doing so you are making a typical racist observation in the eyes of some people.
"solution"? Overwhelming defeat at the ballot box, again and again as necessary until it's fully understood how damaging politically it is for these ideologies to pollute conservatism.

We've discussed your "Holocaust" in "urban America" over and over and over again. I've numerous times offered my policy views, in long form, as to what is needed to reduce gang violence and gun violence thoroughly (it can never be 100% eliminated in the US). It will not be easy politically to align around, but my policy prescriptions are serious and would work far better than any offered by either party for the past 50 years, including anything MAGA suggests (do they actually have policy prescriptions?)

But factually, violent crime per capita is near 40 year lows and falling further.

Another key fact is that the highest homicide rates per capita in America are in red dominated states, not typically blue dominated states. High Poverty is the strongest correlation by district with homicide and other violent crime, regardless of red and blue.

But crime is nowhere near low enough for us to be satisfied, and there are pockets of highly dangerous areas that are simply unacceptable...or should be if Americans were actually willing to put their money where their mouths are.

So, please stop with this endless accusation that others don't care.

Meanwhile, unlike you, apparently, I'll walk and chew gum, caring about more than one issue.
jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

... have gun manufacturers stop making "illegal weapons" -- problem solved.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

jhu72 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:32 pm

And here's your sign.... :D
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

It’s the illegal weapons that are being manufactured that end up in the hands of criminals. The government should ban illegal weapons.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Another possible way to stop gun violence is to impose strict liability upon manufacturers.
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

Charles Francis "Socker" Coe, Esq
cradleandshoot

Post by cradleandshoot »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:11 pm

It’s the illegal weapons that are being manufactured that end up in the hands of criminals. The government should ban illegal weapons.
And here's your sign...🤪
Olderbarndog

Post by Olderbarndog »

https://pandora.app.link/J0NnMp2dsIb

John Prine. God rest his soul. Man, no shortage of material for him to write songs about today. Don't think he would've thought much about the Donald.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

That’s a lot of cash from Schiff: https://x.com/julie_kelly2/status/17749 ... a82I2GssRg
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

youthathletics wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:26 pm That’s a lot of cash from Schiff: https://x.com/julie_kelly2/status/17749 ... a82I2GssRg
Is it?
Schiff's fundraising organization covers a lot of campaigns beyond his own and political 'consultants' get paid a ton of money to produce and place advertising. I see in this post a list of payments to this firm in '19 and '20. So what?

The case wasn't even indicted much less in this Judge's hands until last spring.

Do you find this nut job credible who posted this? Or the gal who responded? Here's her site: https://loomered.com/2024/03/26/exclusi ... -campaign/

right off the bat, she's claiming that the Twitter account which had pictures of Trump behind bars is Loren Merchan's despite it already being proven it was no longer her account two years ago, long before these pictures were manipulated there last year.

If one can't recognize misinformation campaigns, I dunno how to help them.
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Who is Antichrist?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1014PFSIq-U

CHAPTERS
0:00 Intro music
0:20 The reason for this video
1:21 Number 1: John 5: 43
2:19 Number 2: Revelation 13: 2
3:18 Number 3: Daniel 8: 25
4:12 Number 4: Daniel 7: 8
5:03 Number 5: Daniel 8: 12
5:58 Number 6: 1 John 2: 22
7:04 Number 7: Daniel 11: 21
7:59 Number 8: Daniel 11: 38
9:10 Number 9: Revelation 13: 18
10:34 Number 10: Daniel 7: 8
11:51 Number 11: Daniel 9: 27
13:41 Number 12: 2 Corinthians 11: 15
15:01 Number 13: 1 Timothy 6: 10
16:13 Number 14: 2 Thessalonians 2: 3
17:37 Number 15: 2 Thessalonians 2: 4
19:16 A few last words

transcription: https://antichrist45.com/15-bible-verse ... ntichrist/

Twelve more verses to further prove this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu5AC6CRVBU
It has been proven a hundred times that the surest way to the heart of any man, black or white, honest or dishonest, is through justice and fairness.

MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Brooklyn wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:07 pm Who is Antichrist?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1014PFSIq-U

CHAPTERS
0:00 Intro music
0:20 The reason for this video
1:21 Number 1: John 5: 43
2:19 Number 2: Revelation 13: 2
3:18 Number 3: Daniel 8: 25
4:12 Number 4: Daniel 7: 8
5:03 Number 5: Daniel 8: 12
5:58 Number 6: 1 John 2: 22
7:04 Number 7: Daniel 11: 21
7:59 Number 8: Daniel 11: 38
9:10 Number 9: Revelation 13: 18
10:34 Number 10: Daniel 7: 8
11:51 Number 11: Daniel 9: 27
13:41 Number 12: 2 Corinthians 11: 15
15:01 Number 13: 1 Timothy 6: 10
16:13 Number 14: 2 Thessalonians 2: 3
17:37 Number 15: 2 Thessalonians 2: 4
19:16 A few last words

transcription: https://antichrist45.com/15-bible-verse ... ntichrist/

Twelve more verses to further prove this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu5AC6CRVBU
Just putting it out there…for youth?
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:51 pm
Just putting it out there…for youth?

Johnny Cash: ♫ “And the lonely voice of youth cries ‘What is truth?’” ♫
Am putting this truth out there as a public service for all.

jhu72

Post by jhu72 »

MDlaxfan76 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:50 pm
youthathletics wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:26 pm That’s a lot of cash from Schiff: https://x.com/julie_kelly2/status/17749 ... a82I2GssRg
Is it?
Schiff's fundraising organization covers a lot of campaigns beyond his own and political 'consultants' get paid a ton of money to produce and place advertising. I see in this post a list of payments to this firm in '19 and '20. So what?

The case wasn't even indicted much less in this Judge's hands until last spring.

Do you find this nut job credible who posted this? Or the gal who responded? Here's her site: https://loomered.com/2024/03/26/exclusi ... -campaign/

right off the bat, she's claiming that the Twitter account which had pictures of Trump behind bars is Loren Merchan's despite it already being proven it was no longer her account two years ago, long before these pictures were manipulated there last year.

If one can't recognize misinformation campaigns, I dunno how to help them.
... smells like another MAGA / Qanon conspiracy theory.
Image STAND AGAINST FASCISM

Return to “POLITICS”