Where are They?

D1 Womens Lacrosse
seacoaster

Where are They?

Post by seacoaster »

2Pontificate, Lucky Laxer, rafterjack, laxandlearn, the whole baldbear and D3 crowd, and about a dozen denizens of the old LP haven't made it across the border. I'm kind of mourning.
Dr. Tact

Re: Where are They?

Post by Dr. Tact »

seacoaster wrote:2Pontificate, Lucky Laxer, rafterjack, laxandlearn, the whole baldbear and D3 crowd, and about a dozen denizens of the old LP haven't made it across the border. I'm kind of mourning.
And UAO...I may see him today at Fall Ball...See if I can lure him over.
lovelax

Post by lovelax »

I'm "in". I suspect it will take some time to get the word out here. I already miss the Laxpower 13 year history of scores for HS and college lacrosse.
Turtles Lax

No one wondered where TL was...

Post by Turtles Lax »

...but a dear friend directed me here. :-o

You’re stuck...’til ban camp beckons. :lol:

Peace, out.

TL
Coogr

Post by Coogr »

I will start letting others know.
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Sweet; the Voice and Beer Gargler of Maryland Women's Lacrosse is here. We are getting there....

Rafter?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

seacoaster wrote:2Pontificate, Lucky Laxer, rafterjack, laxandlearn, the whole baldbear and D3 crowd, and about a dozen denizens of the old LP haven't made it across the border. I'm kind of mourning.
2Pontificate arrived a couple days ago. There are people in our Fantasy League (by definition, they're way too into this game) where the draft has already started who one week ago e-mailed me saying, Did you know that LaxPower shut down? In other words, it's the off-season. The party won't really start until February.
A10WLaxFan

Post by A10WLaxFan »

admin wrote:
2Pontificate arrived a couple days ago. There are people in our Fantasy League (by definition, they're way too into this game) where the draft has already started who one week ago e-mailed me saying, Did you know that LaxPower shut down? In other words, it's the off-season. The party won't really start until February.
I disagree that the low traffic is due to the off-season. This Women's Forum has had approx 1600 views over the past 40 days or so, that's an average of 40 views/day.
At this same time last year, LP was getting a couple of hundred views/day in the Women's Forum, increasing to 1000+ views/day in-season.
The interest is there to view this Forum, I just don't think most people know where to look or how to find this valuable resource.
Time for some friendly referrals from the viewers, and serious SEO efforts from the administrators.
mrsJAP

Post by mrsJAP »

JAP and mrsJAP have joined in the fun. Although, you all know JAP is the poster and I am the reader!
Ipayforlax

Post by Ipayforlax »

This is not an easy place to find. I assumed that many posters from LP would re-assemble after its demise but couldn't find signs of it. I did numerous searches on Google in the weeks after the shutdown. I only found this last week after yet another search that led to Reddit which had a post that referenced (and linked) this site.

Glad I found it - hope others do as well!
justaparent

Post by justaparent »

I am in, but where is somerandomguy?
Turtles Lax

Post by Turtles Lax »

Blackhand is still missing; BigRedMachine, too.

Peace, out.

TL

PS: Sure hope ‘Steady’ remains missing. :lol:

tl

PPS:

NEED Lucky Laxer and UnderArmourOdor...among others.

tl

justaparent wrote:I am in, but where is somerandomguy?
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

It would be nice for us to find BRM and Lucky Laxer. Can't TL take that on as a sort of penance for whatever bad things he has done in the past?
Lucky Laxer

Post by Lucky Laxer »

Hey!

Did y'all know that LaxPower no longer exists?

That means that my double-secret lifetime ban has finally ended, right?
Turtles Lax

Yo!

Post by Turtles Lax »

Welcome aboard, Big Boy! salut1

Peace, out.

TL
seacoaster

Post by seacoaster »

Good to see you post Lucky Laxer. Can someone find 2P and BRM?
Lucky Laxer

Post by Lucky Laxer »

2P is alive and well! I'll "chide" him ever so gently and see what happens. BRM is either avoiding me because TL & I owe him lunch or that he stood me up on a 100-mile bike ride...
justaparent

Post by justaparent »

LGL needs our prayers according to Mrs. JAP.
Lucky Laxer

Post by Lucky Laxer »

Larry had an upper-level fusion of three vertebrate. I made sure to take advantage of his situation via IM, text & phone to assuage any doubt that he was still worthy of insult. True to form, he rallied well and threw everything right back at me with his typical vengeance & totally devoid of knowledge or fact. He's been out of the hospital for over a week & I am sure that he'd appreciate insults or faux concern from any/all who might care to throw them his way.

I've not used the PM feature here yet, but I'm willing to expand my technological horizon should any of you care to have Larry's cell number. I'll text him a bit later (as I'm sure he's just getting to bed about now) to warn him & to chide him to make an appearance here. I'm fairly certain he'd greatly appreciate being reminded that no one likes him :mrgreen:
fanofall

Post by fanofall »

Greetings and Salutations

Return to “D1 WOMENS LACROSSE”