Committing.. What to expect next

D1 Womens Lacrosse
MSLAX5

Committing.. What to expect next

Post by MSLAX5 »

I was wondering everyone else's experience with committing. Do the coaches actively communicate with the committed players or rarely?
Or do they commit and then reconnect once the application process begins?
spidey44

Re: Committing.. What to expect next

Post by spidey44 »

MSLAX5 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2024 12:41 pm I was wondering everyone else's experience with committing. Do the coaches actively communicate with the committed players or rarely?
With my daughter (2025), the coach seemed to reach out every month or so. I know they wanted the girls to come to camps, etc. Now that the application process is underway, communication is increasing. My daughter knows she's able to contact the coaches any time with any questions, etc. We are also heading up for a commit visit in a few weeks.
LaxDadMax

Post by LaxDadMax »

MSLAX5 wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2024 12:41 pm I was wondering everyone else's experience with committing. Do the coaches actively communicate with the committed players or rarely?
Other than communicating about requirements for mandatory recruit events, camps, Committed games, lake placid, usually got at least one check-in per month.

Also, during the fall/summer, they would coordinate recruit meet up at big club tourneys like Lax for Cure and Presidents Cup.

I know some other schools have asked for weekly updates during the high school season, but none of my girls have had that request.
Relax77

Post by Relax77 »

Same as Max and Spidey.

Return to “D1 WOMENS LACROSSE”