Hobart 2025

D1 Mens Lacrosse
FMUBart

Re: Hobart 2025

Post by FMUBart »

Having played for DJU, I'm admittedly spoiled. Atmosphere was highly competitive, yet fun(I guess winning helps). Agree 100% with Lakelax and the need for Raymond to learn to change. That UMass 9 goal, 4th quarter breakdown was frustrating beyond belief. Why not switch to zone for a possession or two? I cannot speak to the relationship of the Coach to the players, what I--and all of us--can observe is what changes are made mid-game. Sometimes changes don't work, as the team may be out-manned. The real question is why aren't changes made? If the coaching staff claims they're making adjustments, they aren't apparent to most of us that know the game. Ditto with the lack of transfer portal use...
lakelax

Post by lakelax »

Laxbro19 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 5:47 am
lakelax wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 10:57 pm
Laxgunea wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 7:06 pm Finally got around to the podcast. As Raymond said, chirping is what Fanlax is for. I thought his summary of the season and what to do moving forward was pretty solid: new systems on O anD that are looser and let the guys play more freely. Work the new systems to fit the guys we have. I even heard him wonder if he should've played a longer bench this year. In the end, I thought he took responsibility for the season and knows he's got to figure out how to get the guys playing 4 quarters.
Putting that all to the side, the team is in the off season. Lift, eat right, sleep, play lacrosse, play wall ball, practice shooting, and come back stronger. That's what you can control.
Glad to finally be on here. As an alum and an avid reader of the forums, I love to hear how much pride surrounds this program still. I have a few concerns though…

Raymond is extremely power driven.
He fails to adapt to change within the game (transfer portal)
He is too stubborn to make change because he wants to prove his way is the right way (which hasn’t been working for the past year)

Honestly, something needs to change, and he needs a wake up call. From what I’ve heard, kids dislike him at the end of the day. It’s time for a change.

I think we can expect to see some notable players leave this program coming within the next few weeks. If this next recruiting class, which I’m hearing is good and the first athletes that have been awarded athletic scholarships, is not good, then we are done for. We need depth. We need guys that can play.
Amen. I would take the word “dislike” away - its not a dislike, its just a lack of enjoyment. Its not fun to work your tail off every day, watch it not work, know exactly what needs to change as players, bring it up to coach(s), only to see nothing change. We will never have 3 midfield lines because it’s not our system. Our system is to pick some horses, ride them win or lose until they get injured (trust me I was injured multiple times in my 4 years) or until it works. And if it doesnt work, wait until next year and try again with new horses. I think the podcast comments about self reflection is maybe targeting the alumni on fanlax ironically, You have to signal hope for the upcoming games and years to keep your job. Especially in the middle of a large capital campaign which all of us have likely been called upon to support.
Lack of enjoyment is correct. At the end of the day, you have to put an immense amount of trust in your players. Listen to their concerns about the program. We will never have 3 midfield lines because we simply don't have the talent on our roster for 3 midfield lines. I would like to hear from others who we think will be starting on offense next year. Right now I can't think of a first midfield line that can produce numbers. Who will even be on the second midfield?

Raymond understands that his job is on the line. Yes, he must signal hope for the upcoming season, but its seems as though there is little action behind his words. Something has to be done here. 7 wins in 2022, 5 in 2023, and 4 wins in 2024 that were against bottom of the barrel teams in Division 1.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Hebrewhammer wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 7:54 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 4:12 am Let’s get on topic: jobs are description of duties and responsibilities and expectations. For all the moral talk there’s next to no talk about the wave of layoffs that includes Gray. But when a nice guy who the locals like comes up…no way we can discuss actual liek performance and accountability. That’s the HWS way! (Jodi Dean is still getting paid and I have to believe she blew her tenure up with her behavior and comments).

Four straight years of declining records: 6-3, 7-6, 5-8, 4-9.

Could argue we were close to being in A10 tourney but hopes aren’t that high which isn’t good based on expectations for the job.

23-7 against a good but not great Cornell. 4-0 before anyone paid attention on the team vs Albany.

What was the halftime score vs Richmond? 14-2 maybe.

Q4 loss to UMASS

Uncompetitive Vs St Joes

2023: nearly blew large leads to Romo and Colgate, did blow a large lead to Dartmouth.

2022: red largely clean year but even missing 2-3 starters the SHU loss was bad. Mediocre Lehigh team early season win is too 4-5 highlight in Raymond’s ten year career (NEC title, GTown and Cornell wins in weak years for those teams and that’s really it-lots of Ws agains Canisius, Siena, MSM, SHU and rising D2 teams.

2021: more or less lost control while in Covid and w Knox. 6-3 w two wins over MSM

2019: sickening finish to season twice v RoMo and nearly let SHU back into a semi game we were up by like 7-8 late. Loss to LIU and OT win over Wagner.

2018: 4 win season

2017: NEC final should’ve made everyone here throw up. Pressler grata but completely embarrassed Raymond coaching that day

2016: great run on Browns back but some nasty reg season losses and unfortunately got punished by an excellent Towson team
In the play in.

2015: lost last four games of season incl MSM last win of season was a dominant 7-6 OT win over Wagner

Nobody can say with a straight face in 2014 that this body of work with a highly diluted schedule and in a weaker conference would be a reasonable and acceptable outcome over a decade for this program. It’s….that….simple. No notable wins and lots of eye catching losses.

Does anyone recall the game played the day Kerwick was fired? 10-6 physical emasculation of a ranked Loyola team. And I think he wasn’t great mainly for future and attrition reasons. That win was two years after they beat Cuse and also he won ECaC coy in the year he was hired. We can lower or ignore standards but then what’s the point of discussion or caring about any of this.

In my world guys are expected to generate with their teams a min of $2-$5mm in revenue every year. They might get a second year if one is bad. GE, Merrill and others have consistently cut bottom “X” % every year. Folks need to stop talking about morality on people’s jobs and who’s using what anonymously or not (it I’m on record with board members and certain admin it ain’t anonymous, the faux tough guys who want to make some moral calling out or whatnot just don’t matter or are important to me so they don’t need to know that’s just ego/inflated sense of self and they are attempting to project back on others clearly.

Last thing that’s a specious bs argument:

Just because the landscape has changed is not a lifetime employment excuse for no standard or accountability. Anyone who believes that to be the case as some have embedded in their arguments to continue to make excuses aren’t exactly living the life of leadership themselves. So far if one read all the arguments in support they would be tantamount to speculation about unquantifiable aspects combined with a demand that we lower expectations. How many employees tell their stakeholders how the job description and perfomance should be defined. Or if you want to make that case man up and say it straight. Except that's risky of offending where he could lose his job. The entire last few podcasts are him trying to thread the needle while not offering any tangible evidence of who, what, where, when or why so why even bother with the podcast.
Your finance job sounds very impressive
My kids eat and I have roof and only one set of bosses. That’s all that matters not the degrees or anything else. But you try to mock something and miss the point that you were incorrect a lot of people are critiqued and scrutinized every day. It’s just not accurate and it breaks down the entire argument made.
Same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with
Thats' only half if they like you
That ain't even the half what they might do
Don't believe me, ask Michael
See Martin, Malcolm
See Jesus, Judas; Caesar, Brutus
See success is like suicide
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

oldbartman wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 12:43 am Welcome aboard LakeLax! Your key point

"He is too stubborn to make change because he wants to prove his way is the right way (which hasn’t been working for the past year)"
should read "years".

Maybe, just maybe, Coach should listen to others rather than his own thoughts. Because for the past 2 seasons, he sure hasn't changed anything from what we can see. His teams are 16-23 over the past 3 seasons. 7-6 in '22, 5-8 in '23 and 4-9 in '24. See a trend? 3 years is a decent statistical sample. I'm leaving out the '20 covid season and the conference only season of '21. Yes the 2019 was 11-5 with a stacked offense. So... here we are with the 2024 season over. What is changing so that we can AT LEAST make the conference playoffs in a 6 team conference with the top 4 teams have shot to make it to the NCAA tourney?? Not being able to realize that what has been tried isn't working for the past 3 season is akin to that definition of insanity.
2019 (setting aside the arorfisiunakst seeing goal and it loss to St Joes or stepping by SHU): 15-11 at 3min mark in Q3 and didn’t score again for last 20 odd min of play through OT

https://hwsathletics.com/sports/mens-la ... core/26277

Then in NEC playoffs round 1: 14-7 4 min left in third and hang in for 14-13 win

Finals: blew a 6-3 halftime lead tot he team who came back against you two weeks ago.

Didn’t talent just not know how to score for vast amounts of fourth quarters against RMU and SHU? Or did they not learn how to close out an opponent?
See Martin, Malcolm
Bartfromboston

Post by Bartfromboston »

lakelax wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 12:48 pm
Laxgunea wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 7:06 pm Finally got around to the podcast. As Raymond said, chirping is what Fanlax is for. I thought his summary of the season and what to do moving forward was pretty solid: new systems on O anD that are looser and let the guys play more freely. Work the new systems to fit the guys we have. I even heard him wonder if he should've played a longer bench this year. In the end, I thought he took responsibility for the season and knows he's got to figure out how to get the guys playing 4 quarters.
Putting that all to the side, the team is in the off season. Lift, eat right, sleep, play lacrosse, play wall ball, practice shooting, and come back stronger. That's what you can control.
Glad to finally be on here. As an alum and an avid reader of the forums, I love to hear how much pride surrounds this program still. I have a few concerns though…

He is too stubborn to make change because he wants to prove his way is the right way (which hasn’t been working for the past year)

Honestly, something needs to change, and he needs a wake up call. From what I’ve heard, kids dislike him at the end of the day. It’s time for a change.

I think we can expect to see some notable players leave this program coming within the next few weeks. If this next recruiting class, which I’m hearing is good and the first athletes that have been awarded athletic scholarships, is not good, then we are done for. We need depth. We need guys that can play.
Amen. I would take the word “dislike” away - its not a dislike, its just a lack of enjoyment. Its not fun to work your tail off every day, watch it not work, know exactly what needs to change as players, bring it up to coach(s), only to see nothing change. We will never have 3 midfield lines because it’s not our system. Our system is to pick some horses, ride them win or lose until they get injured (trust me I was injured multiple times in my 4 years) or until it works. And if it doesnt work, wait until next year and try again with new horses. I think the podcast comments about self reflection is maybe targeting the alumni on fanlax ironically, You have to signal hope for the upcoming games and years to keep your job. Especially in the middle of a large capital campaign which all of us have likely been called upon to support.
Lack of enjoyment is correct. At the end of the day, you have to put an immense amount of trust in your players. Listen to their concerns about the program. We will never have 3 midfield lines because we simply don't have the talent on our roster for 3 midfield lines. I would like to hear from others who we think will be starting on offense next year. Right now I can't think of a first midfield line that can produce numbers. Who will even be on the second midfield?

Raymond understands that his job is on the line. Yes, he must signal hope for the upcoming season, but its seems as though there is little action behind his words. Something has to be done here. 7 wins in 2022, 5 in 2023, and 4 wins in 2024 that were against bottom of the barrel teams in Division 1.
We might have the talent. But it’s hard for me to tell because we didn’t see half the players this year. I guess if I assume no bench player is better than the worst starter or major contributor on offense then we are screwed. But I suspect that is not true and it’s just a matter of coaches wanting to play older men on offense because they know the system.
oldbartman

Post by oldbartman »

Bartfromboston wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 5:27 pm
lakelax wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 12:48 pm

We might have the talent. But it’s hard for me to tell because we didn’t see half the players this year. I guess if I assume no bench player is better than the worst starter or major contributor on offense then we are screwed. But I suspect that is not true and it’s just a matter of coaches wanting to play older men on offense because they know the system.
Unfortunately, "the system" isn't working.
Pegasus6

Post by Pegasus6 »

The subject of playing time with a large roster is a delicate subject. It is not unique to Hobart. Lots of schools are carrying far more bodies on the bench than they need and older players on those teams aren't "getting the hint" the way they used to when Junior year came around while they are still not seeing playing time. (With all due deference to the transfer portal which is NOT as big a deal in lacrosse at it is in revenue sports). Huge roster size is especially common at expensive small liberal arts schools especially if you can land some full priced pay-to-play players. At some point in the last decade or so if not even later, recruiting became an extended arm of the admissions office in an effort to recruit and retain financially and academically qualified students. Sports are a strong retention tool to maintain enrollment. In that regard that means that not every player on a large DI roster is really a ready for prime time player and frankly may realistically be better suited for a high end or even middling DIII school if playing time really is that important. Which is scary to think about because who really wants anyone on their roster who doesn't want playing time. Small upstate NY schools are struggling and closing (Wells, Cazenovia, Medaile etc) and they are all competing for the same shrinking pool of eligible students so swollen rosters and lack of playing time are not necessarily a reflection of an inflexible or unaware coaching staff. Moreover, playing only one or two midlines is not that hard with the growth of situational substitutions on the fly. The 2 way Swiss Army knife middie is as much of a distant memory as the Folk Fest, the Rights of Spring and Mug night at the Oaks. If they are truly your top 6 and they are not gassed, why wouldn't play them the whole game.
FMUBart

Post by FMUBart »

Pegasus, Re: Transfer portal, I guess you're unaware of the number of players transferring and upgrading teams--too numerous to put to list. Was hoping that the use of scholarship money may nudge Raymond in that direction, doesn't appear likely. As far as not playing enough players on the roster, I defer to the coaching staff as they see these guys every day in practice. No doubt the coaches are competitive and trying to win games. If they felt someone on the bench could help them win, gotta believe that person would be in there. At this point in his career, Raymond should be able to identify talent and recruit "his" type of player. Maybe without the aforementioned scholarship money available previously, he has been unable to attract the players he wants(i.e. Canadian finisher(s), bigger and more athletic players). As someone wrote(Ketch?), until we're fully funded the playing field is not level. The one question I would ask Coach Raymond is: Are you able to attract the players you want/need, or is money an issue? If he says money is not an issue, then the obvious retort is, "then why aren't we winning more games"?? I know recruiting ain't easy; but, with the number of kids out there playing the game they should be able to find 5-6 guys/year that can contribute within 2 years..
oldbartman

Post by oldbartman »

FYI, the team that hits the field in '25 will have 6 scholarships to work with, 9 for the '26 season and the full 12.6 for the '27 season. I don't think we will start to see the effect of the scholarship $$ really take effect until '26. Figuring out how to divide the $$ up among recruits and current team members is a constant juggling act that may change year to year if a players family financial situation changes. So while I am happy the playing field is getting a bit more level, it won't happen overnight or solve all the issues.

Pegasus6, the things you mentioned , the Folk Festival, Rights of Spring, and Mug night at the Oaks brought a smile to my face. Sigma Phi's Halloween parties and some great concerts are some others. Times do change. I just hope Hobart lacrosse changes for the better.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Pegasus6 wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 10:24 am The subject of playing time with a large roster is a delicate subject. It is not unique to Hobart. Lots of schools are carrying far more bodies on the bench than they need and older players on those teams aren't "getting the hint" the way they used to when Junior year came around while they are still not seeing playing time. (With all due deference to the transfer portal which is NOT as big a deal in lacrosse at it is in revenue sports). Huge roster size is especially common at expensive small liberal arts schools especially if you can land some full priced pay-to-play players. At some point in the last decade or so if not even later, recruiting became an extended arm of the admissions office in an effort to recruit and retain financially and academically qualified students. Sports are a strong retention tool to maintain enrollment. In that regard that means that not every player on a large DI roster is really a ready for prime time player and frankly may realistically be better suited for a high end or even middling DIII school if playing time really is that important. Which is scary to think about because who really wants anyone on their roster who doesn't want playing time. Small upstate NY schools are struggling and closing (Wells, Cazenovia, Medaile etc) and they are all competing for the same shrinking pool of eligible students so swollen rosters and lack of playing time are not necessarily a reflection of an inflexible or unaware coaching staff. Moreover, playing only one or two midlines is not that hard with the growth of situational substitutions on the fly. The 2 way Swiss Army knife middie is as much of a distant memory as the Folk Fest, the Rights of Spring and Mug night at the Oaks. If they are truly your top 6 and they are not gassed, why wouldn't play them the whole game.
I’m told we got a top academic and probably adding about 3% to our current enrollment from Wells because one terrific prof/admin is getting things done himself in Geneva. But we’ve shrunk so much the pay for play aspect doesn’t really pass the smell test. If anything between Football and Lacrosse we have more unique title IX pressure than almost any college when 10% of our total enrollment is males in football and lacrosse (90ish in football 55-60 in lacrosse). Let’s put it this way-if the dept of Ed saw any documentation that we were trying to bring kids in through sports and were already out of proportion it would be a bigger problem than the ncaa sanctions in 08 because Hanna didn’t do his job for 15yrs.
See Martin, Malcolm
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

oldbartman wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 11:37 am FYI, the team that hits the field in '25 will have 6 scholarships to work with, 9 for the '26 season and the full 12.6 for the '27 season. I don't think we will start to see the effect of the scholarship $$ really take effect until '26. Figuring out how to divide the $$ up among recruits and current team members is a constant juggling act that may change year to year if a players family financial situation changes. So while I am happy the playing field is getting a bit more level, it won't happen overnight or solve all the issues.

Pegasus6, the things you mentioned , the Folk Festival, Rights of Spring, and Mug night at the Oaks brought a smile to my face. Sigma Phi's Halloween parties and some great concerts are some others. Times do change. I just hope Hobart lacrosse changes for the better.
Folk fest! I was treasurer of hsa when it got moved to fall form spring during the transition to semesters. I knew it was doa once it was getting moved to fall.

Man I miss being in medbury and just bringing chairs outside and the party came to me!
See Martin, Malcolm
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

I am sure some will puke in this but I think we should attempt to correct a wrong from way back when BJ was fired and bring back Ed Stephenson. I’m biased bc it’s my guys but Sarge, Freddie P, Cain. Gardiner and guys like that didn’t get pushed around. He may have been a hothead but you aren’t getting cheap shots on Joe Leska like everyone has taken in or fogos since datillo. Matt’s a nice guy but was a worse Xs and Os guy than BJ was. Meanwhile ed built up Binghamton for a while and when the admin there was head hunting after the BB scandal he backed them up all the way-character. UMass Lowell is what it is. We aren’t getting rock stars at this point so why not a hardcore ethical grinder who isn’t an alum but knows Hobart and probably would take the job. Fred him two younger hot assistants as backup plan .
See Martin, Malcolm
FMUBart

Post by FMUBart »

Was told by a Hobart alum and D1 coach that schools are allowed to stack athletic scholarship money and financial aid money now. This was not the case even a few years ago. Basically, with a $65k price tag and say a kid gets a 1/2 scholly and $10k aid, you're talking less than $25k/year. That's 25 players with a 12.6 allotment. The others can be "preferred walk-ons" and go thru the financial aid process exclusively. I still believe a Hobart education compares favorably with most other A10 schools and we will hopefully continue to play CU & SU to attract top talent.
Bartfromboston

Post by Bartfromboston »

Anyone hear any info on 2025 returning players? I think the portal is open soon? If there is any information out there, please share!
FMUBart

Post by FMUBart »

Portal opens May 12th for undergrads
Laxbro19

Post by Laxbro19 »

I know that coaches would do their close out meetings last week and this week as finals are end friday I would imagine, for some boys earlier. Everyone leaves campus by sunday. So I think anyone hitting the portal is between coaches and the player unless on the two talk openly about it. I know some players may not have the conversation until they are already in the portal which i think is not cool at all.

Know for sure of at least two players who club coaches have been sniffing around. Based on the clubs and the school, one is a starter. There is another starter that I have deep speculation about but I have zero information other than a loosely educated observation.

When you have players starting at Bart who couldn’t likely start somewhere else (or major contributors) - those are obviously safer. When you have Bench players who believe they can play elsewhere and aren’t getting the reps OR when you have an incredible upside younger player who lots of schools would really be intrigued by and are significant upgrades in education and competitiveness — those players are at risk — so you can guess my speculation on who that might be.

My risk players are (in no order) - Envin, Swisher, Fiala, Stillwell, Campbell, Dino, Rhine, and Patterson. I am certain we will lose at least 3 of those players and if we lose Rhine and Patterson, then that signals a coaching change. Envin was a top 5 player in the ISL and early recruit. Injuries have hurt him but Patterson being there didnt help. Envin was outstanding at St Georges - I drove up from New Jersey to them play Avon Old Farms and he really showed well. Stillwell was an early recruit and has a top five player in the ISL as well in his senior year. There was a lot of hype around these two coming out and Stillwell specifically was a surprise commit to Hobart as the word in the ISL was he was going to Villanova because Tommy Miller was there and was a mentor to Stillwell at Rivers. Patterson was an All-American and had numerous - more than you could count D1 offers at much more competitive programs. So if we keep this freshman class, we are solid for a while.

Dino is a smart kid and could parlay lacrosse into an IVY.
FMUBart

Post by FMUBart »

Per his bio, Patterson has a brother(soccer player at Hobart) and an uncle who played football for the Statesmen; plus, he will have the reins of the offense for the next 3 years. Not saying he wouldn't leave, but I doubt it. Losing a player is unfortunate--especially given Hobart doesn't use the portal--but it's the nature of the college game these days.
Laxbro19

Post by Laxbro19 »

Respectfully what offense? This might have been the worst offense we out out there in years. Do we think our offense will be better next year? We lost our top scorer. 3 fifth years plus Bach. And no bench player have we seen even contribute a little. We might have gold there but we might have crap. Pretty easy to put your best pole on Patterson and shut him down. Guys like archer would not have stayed except for having lots of help. Madonna left and if you for say for his brother you are crazy. If you say for academics then you make my point.
DocBarrister

Post by DocBarrister »

oldbartman wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 11:37 am FYI, the team that hits the field in '25 will have 6 scholarships to work with, 9 for the '26 season and the full 12.6 for the '27 season. I don't think we will start to see the effect of the scholarship $$ really take effect until '26. Figuring out how to divide the $$ up among recruits and current team members is a constant juggling act that may change year to year if a players family financial situation changes. So while I am happy the playing field is getting a bit more level, it won't happen overnight or solve all the issues.

This is very good news.

Now that athletic scholarships are getting squared up, how is the NIL situation?

Dom Starsia has commented that just about every Division I recruit is asking about NIL, and Coach Nick Saban has suggested NIL was one factor in his decision to retire.

Being a Division I HC has never been more challenging.

Good luck to Hobart next season!

DocBarrister
@DocBarrister
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Laxbro19 wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 6:29 am I know that coaches would do their close out meetings last week and this week as finals are end friday I would imagine, for some boys earlier. Everyone leaves campus by sunday. So I think anyone hitting the portal is between coaches and the player unless on the two talk openly about it. I know some players may not have the conversation until they are already in the portal which i think is not cool at all.

Know for sure of at least two players who club coaches have been sniffing around. Based on the clubs and the school, one is a starter. There is another starter that I have deep speculation about but I have zero information other than a loosely educated observation.

When you have players starting at Bart who couldn’t likely start somewhere else (or major contributors) - those are obviously safer. When you have Bench players who believe they can play elsewhere and aren’t getting the reps OR when you have an incredible upside younger player who lots of schools would really be intrigued by and are significant upgrades in education and competitiveness — those players are at risk — so you can guess my speculation on who that might be.

My risk players are (in no order) - Envin, Swisher, Fiala, Stillwell, Campbell, Dino, Rhine, and Patterson. I am certain we will lose at least 3 of those players and if we lose Rhine and Patterson, then that signals a coaching change. Envin was a top 5 player in the ISL and early recruit. Injuries have hurt him but Patterson being there didnt help. Envin was outstanding at St Georges - I drove up from New Jersey to them play Avon Old Farms and he really showed well. Stillwell was an early recruit and has a top five player in the ISL as well in his senior year. There was a lot of hype around these two coming out and Stillwell specifically was a surprise commit to Hobart as the word in the ISL was he was going to Villanova because Tommy Miller was there and was a mentor to Stillwell at Rivers. Patterson was an All-American and had numerous - more than you could count D1 offers at much more competitive programs. So if we keep this freshman class, we are solid for a while.

Dino is a smart kid and could parlay lacrosse into an IVY.
Hate to say it but a couple are safe like Dino. No one respects section 4 anymore so combine that with a Season long injury and at best a coach would at sure come here full pay. But he’s from my hood. His name isn’t Newman or Akel so he’s not a full payer at a suny let alone a private college. Maybe he could do Ivy on the family income threshold or with merit aid. Broome co is not a pretty area these days.
See Martin, Malcolm

Return to “D1 MENS LACROSSE”