3/16 Loyola BU
3/16 Duke Richmond
3/16 UPenn Brown
3/16 Syracuse Delaware
3/16 Brown UPenn
3/17 Denver OSU
3/17 OSU Denver
3/19 Georgetown Dartmouth
Last edited by Matnum PI on Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Caddy Day
Caddies Welcome 1-1:15
Matnum PI

Re: Week Four - 2024

Post by Matnum PI »

FYI, OSU's game on 3/12 vs. Detroit Mercy will count for our Semi-finals.
Caddy Day
nclaxin

Post by nclaxin »

Attack:

Lindsay - Loyola
Melendez - Hopkins
Airline - Navy

Midfield:

Schutz - UVA
Firth - Cornell
Rhoa - Syracuse

Defense:

Towson
genghiskhanbluejay

Post by genghiskhanbluejay »

moving
Joaquin Villagomez SO A Towson
in for
Dante Kulas JR A Rutgers
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Looking for a ruling. I will say the site show him over tiem as Attack but this. Visceral knowledge via “loathe thy enemy and eradicate their spirit from existence” feelings define knowledge that Wirtheim plays midfield for Cornell. So there’s also this from a super nice but masochistic jets fam Cornell guy/.

Judge how you want for this forum but Wirtheim is a middie

viewtopic.php?p=527693#p527693
Same sword they knight you they gon' good night you with
Thats' only half if they like you
That ain't even the half what they might do
Don't believe me, ask Michael
See Martin, Malcolm
See Jesus, Judas; Caesar, Brutus
See success is like suicide
callaxdad

Post by callaxdad »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:12 pm Looking for a ruling. I will say the site show him over tiem as Attack but this. Visceral knowledge via “loathe thy enemy and eradicate their spirit from existence” feelings define knowledge that Wirtheim plays midfield for Cornell. So there’s also this from a super nice but masochistic jets fam Cornell guy/.

Can someone translate this post into English for me please?!! 🤣🤣🤣
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:12 pm Judge how you want for this forum but Wirtheim is a middie
Box score lists him as an A but... There are 5 As. For now, he's officially an A/M.
Caddy Day
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

callaxdad wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:33 pm
Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:12 pm Looking for a ruling. I will say the site show him over tiem as Attack but this. Visceral knowledge via “loathe thy enemy and eradicate their spirit from existence” feelings define knowledge that Wirtheim plays midfield for Cornell. So there’s also this from a super nice but masochistic jets fam Cornell guy/.

Can someone translate this post into English for me please?!! 🤣🤣🤣
As a dutiful Hobart guy I have a special knowledge of Cornell driven by my hate of them and as such I am pound the table confident he’s used as a mid and has been for a lot times. Confirmed by poor Joewille
See Martin, Malcolm
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Let me add this as an addendum

https://images.app.goo.gl/gdQ9sk7ciKLUu2wQ8
See Martin, Malcolm
callaxdad

Post by callaxdad »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:02 pm Let me add this as an addendum

If it comes from Joewillie then, so it is written and so it is done!! That said, I could have my son reach out to Connor B if we need further confirmation! Ha ha. Junior has one heck of a squad this year, I’m glad I won’t have to face him until the playoffs at the earliest! Nice addendum btw!!
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

Typical Lax Dad has one change:

Bregman out and McGovern in. Both are playing well. Hoping McGovern has easier time with SBU.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

callaxdad wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:54 am

If it comes from Joewillie then, so it is written and so it is done!! That said, I could have my son reach out to Connor B if we need further confirmation! Ha ha. Junior has one heck of a squad this year, I’m glad I won’t have to face him until the playoffs at the earliest! Nice addendum btw!!
Yeah I’ve set up a waiver in Geneva for him.

I wouldn’t want you to traumatize yourself by having so much communication with you’re black sheep won who chose Cornell over Hobart. So appreciate the offer but it’s too much stress for you and I would never put you through that. Maybe I can send some Ithaca chicks over to scout it out.

Lest you decide to bring up a recent Hobart-Cornell game, I should make you aware that we play the loooooooooong game and have just been playing rope a dope since the late 90s-2000s.
See Martin, Malcolm
callaxdad

Post by callaxdad »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:27 pm

I wouldn’t want you to traumatize yourself by having so much communication with you’re black sheep won who chose Cornell over Hobart. So appreciate the offer but it’s too much stress for you and I would never put you through that. Maybe I can send some Ithaca chicks over to scout it out.

Lest you decide to bring up a recent Hobart-Cornell game, I should make you aware that we play the loooooooooong game and have just been playing rope a dope since the late 90s-2000s.
Some more priceless Ebonics out of Geneva!! 🤣🤣 Love it FFG!

And yes, send as many IC gals as possible!! They got dates in HS and ended up on the other hill. Cornell gals not so much and ended up at Willard Straight, Bailey and Comstock!!

And, as you referenced the Hobart-Cornell rivalry of the 90’s and 2000’s, can we have a moment of silence and tip our caps to my dear friend and All-time great coach Richie M!!
Typical Lax Dad

callaxdad wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:21 pm

And yes, send as many IC gals as possible!! They got dates in HS and ended up on the other hill. Cornell gals not so much and ended up at Willard Straight, Bailey and Comstock!!

And, as you referenced the Hobart-Cornell rivalry of the 90’s and 2000’s, can we have a moment of silence and tip our caps to my dear friend and All-time great coach Richie M!!
My college roommate and teammate coached with him. He just mentioned him two weeks ago.
harrisoncoburn

Post by harrisoncoburn »

Please sub in Graham Bundy for Wills Burt.
callaxdad

Post by callaxdad »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:02 pm

My college roommate and teammate coached with him. He just mentioned him two weeks ago.
I was very fortunate to have him at my home on a number of occasion for dinner, what a treat! He was special, one of a kind!! RIP…
Matnum PI

Post by Matnum PI »

Jack McKenna JR A OSU (girlsdoitbetter) played M last night and had three goals...

https://ohiostatebuckeyes.com/sports/me ... core/20088
Caddy Day
Typical Lax Dad

callaxdad wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:00 pm
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:02 pm

I was very fortunate to have him at my home on a number of occasion for dinner, what a treat! He was special, one of a kind!! RIP…
That’s exactly how my friend feels… I met him once. He made an impression on me that lasted.
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

The Ebonics is mostly Binghamton NY mixed in w some family who somehow ended up in still in one piece in the south Bronx (from Long Island).

You know we send the IC girls AFTER they spent some educational time meditating and conditioning themselves for a long life right? It’s not as bad as how the VC would send women to work the US soldiers overseas, but it’s not risk free is all I’m saying as a service “to you, because you’re you” in my best Fat Tony voice.

I kind of love Cornell in a sense but then I remember I can’t do it and so it’s all war. Even if it ends up being like a kamikaze. See the Hobart fan streaker in Bucknell or the penalty that cost us a game vs Cuse in the early 2000s. Richie wa a great coach. We just we able to get ours property well that last decade.
See Martin, Malcolm
Farfromgeneva

Post by Farfromgeneva »

Farfromgeneva wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:35 pm

The Ebonics is mostly Binghamton NY mixed in w some family who somehow ended up in still in one piece in the south Bronx (from Long Island).

You know we send the IC girls AFTER they spent some educational time meditating and conditioning themselves for a long life right? It’s not as bad as how the VC would send women to work the US soldiers overseas, but it’s not risk free is all I’m saying as a service “to you, because you’re you” in my best Fat Tony voice.

I kind of love Cornell in a sense but then I remember I can’t do it and so it’s all war. Even if it ends up being like a kamikaze. See the Hobart fan streaker in Bucknell or the penalty that cost us a game vs Cuse in the early 2000s. Richie wa a great coach. We just we able to get ours property well that last decade.
Adding w/o editing above: the education in Geneva isn’t purely hands on. We do give them a holistic understanding through readings as well only focusing on the classics and greats like Marquis De Sade, Henry Miller, the Kama Sutra. Also great historical figures like Don Juan and Caligula.
See Martin, Malcolm

Return to “D1 MENS FANTASY LACROSSE”