Golf

General Chatter
DMac

Re: Golf

Post by DMac »

What was her one handicap? Too tall, too short, a redhead?
dislaxxic

Post by dislaxxic »

Probably carrying a bag for a shlub like me!

"The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure poor reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog." - Calvin, to Hobbes
ChairmanOfTheBoard

Post by ChairmanOfTheBoard »

dislaxxic wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:30 am Tacked on the Jubilee Course at St. Andrews and then Kingsbarns on Saturday...what an AMAZING dream golf vacation...

Gotta figure out how to post some of these pictures...truly remarkable, if you're into that sort of thing!

id like to see photos!

i just played two rounds in wakefield, canada. an hour north of ottawa. nice and remote and quiet up there. too many mosquitoes though!
There are 29,413,039 corporations in America; but only one Chairman of the Board.
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

ChairmanOfTheBoard wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:42 am
dislaxxic wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:30 am Tacked on the Jubilee Course at St. Andrews and then Kingsbarns on Saturday...what an AMAZING dream golf vacation...

Gotta figure out how to post some of these pictures...truly remarkable, if you're into that sort of thing!

id like to see photos!

i just played two rounds in wakefield, canada. an hour north of ottawa. nice and remote and quiet up there. too many mosquitoes though!
diss - you can use https://imgur.com/upload its free, and once the photo is there, there is a dropdown that will give you the bbcode to insert.
A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
youthathletics

Post by youthathletics »

A fraudulent intent, however carefully concealed at the outset, will generally, in the end, betray itself.
~Livy
DD-Tech

Post by DD-Tech »

lol that dude is lucky he’s not dead!
ardilla secreta

Post by ardilla secreta »

The wonderful world of Rory McIlroy. Go into the British Open the favorite then start with a quad bogey and finish with a triple bogey. At least he’ll have more time with family and old friends.
ChairmanOfTheBoard

There are 29,413,039 corporations in America; but only one Chairman of the Board.
ChairmanOfTheBoard

of course the japanese figured this out: https://japantoday.com/category/tech/ni ... every-time
6x6

Post by 6x6 »

ChairmanOfTheBoard wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:55 am of course the japanese figured this out: https://japantoday.com/category/tech/ni ... every-time
Put me down for a dozen, can’t lose them in the woods or water so shouldn’t need any more than that. I’ll get a sharpie and write Titleist on them, the guys I play with won’t notice the difference: :lol: We’ll, I guess they’ll catch on when I one putt instead of three putt every hole.

Wait, I have a scramble coming up, wonder how quick I can get them. :idea:
DD-Tech

Post by DD-Tech »

Trinity!

I finally got myself a SeeMore. Love it! Thank you!

Be safe everyone. Stay healthy.
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

If we need that extra push over the cliff, ya know what we do...eleven, exactly.
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

DD. Now ya got listen to the podcast the Putting Couch. All about putting and really useful.
“I don’t take responsibility at all.” —Donald J Trump
ChairmanOfTheBoard

ChairmanOfTheBoard

ChairmanOfTheBoard

Golf course on Massachusetts-Rhode Island state line faces guidelines from both states
https://www.boston.com/sports/golf/2020 ... guidelines
Most of the course is in Massachusetts, but Massachusetts residents can't play all 18 holes.

The Pawtucket Country Club is based in Rhode Island, however, most of the golf course is actually in Massachusetts.

Therefore, players reportedly have to abide by both states’ guidelines when it comes to playing the course.

The first and 10th holes, the putting green on the 18th hole, and the clubhouse of the country club are located in Rhode Island, which means Rhode Islanders can still play the course’s 18 holes.
ChairmanOfTheBoard

ChairmanOfTheBoard

PGA is back in one week, updated schedule: https://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id/29 ... d-schedule

i read that they still arent sure about the Ryder Cup though...
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

If we need that extra push over the cliff, ya know what we do...eleven, exactly.
ChairmanOfTheBoard

thanks- link was down the other day but now it's back.

the current schwab at colonial has a good story going- varner in the lead most of the way. can he hang on?

Return to “GENERAL CHATTER”