"The Deep State" aka the American Intelligence Community

The odds are excellent that you will leave this forum hating someone.
a fan

Re: "The Deep State" aka the American Intelligence Community

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:41 am
a fan wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:45 pm If the FBI is already collaborating with Hillary....Sussman is irrelevant. You're inserting a middle man where one is not needed. The FBI is ALREADY collaborating with Hillary.
Strawman.
:lol: Nope. A DIRECT citation from your post supporting McCarthy's words. Here ya go, again, since you're obviously paying zero attention to your own freaking citations.....
old salt wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:57 pm Russiagate Misunderstood
by ANDREW C. MCCARTHY, June 9, 2022

The FBI was Hillary’s collaborator, not her victim

That's YOUR claim, and McCarthy's------and Durham's.

If you don't believe that Hillary was collaborating with the FBI? Stop telling us that you believe this, and I won't react.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:41 am Crossfire Hurricane was already underway by the time Sussmann went to the FBI. You just keep kicking up the same old dust cloud.
You still don't get it, because you're like every other tinfoil hat conspiracist: you only look at pieces of a story, instead of the entire story. Why? Because when you put the whole story together, your conspiracy falls apart. So you move back and forth between looking at one small piece (investigation into Manafort) and another small piece (pulling FISA warrants).....and REFUSE to look at the whole.

Here's the whole: You claim that Hillary was working with the FBI directly, and the goal was to discredit Trump by launching a fake investigation into the Trump campaign.

If this was true, Hillary started and stopped with Crossfire Hurricane. Why? Because she now has the fake investigation underway, which you told us was her goal. Her goal is now met.

So now you have a whole mess of stuff to explain.

-why did Steele keep working on the dossier for months after Crossfire was launched in a conspiracy between Hillary and the FBI?
-why did Sussman lie to the FBI, when Hillary's goal had been achieved months before? Why would the FBI report this lie if they're in on the conspiracy with Hillary and Sussmann?
-why the F would ANYONE pull a FISA warrant if the FBI started a fake investigation at the behest of Hillary? That would be pointless.
-why did your Deep State, in your words, "set up" the TrumpTower meeting with a Russian spy? Crossfire had already started, there's no need to set up Fredo.

...and on and on and on. You can't square the circle, OS. And instead of simply admitting this, and going on with your life......you double down and ignore all these massive gaps on logic.
Typical Lax Dad

Post by Typical Lax Dad »

a fan wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:47 am
old salt wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:41 am
a fan wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:45 pm If the FBI is already collaborating with Hillary....Sussman is irrelevant. You're inserting a middle man where one is not needed. The FBI is ALREADY collaborating with Hillary.
Strawman.
:lol: Nope. A DIRECT citation from your post supporting McCarthy's words. Here ya go, again, since you're obviously paying zero attention to your own freaking citations.....
old salt wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 6:57 pm Russiagate Misunderstood
by ANDREW C. MCCARTHY, June 9, 2022

The FBI was Hillary’s collaborator, not her victim

That's YOUR claim, and McCarthy's------and Durham's.

If you don't believe that Hillary was collaborating with the FBI? Stop telling us that you believe this, and I won't react.
Co-conspirators.
“You lucky I ain’t read wretched yet!”
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:07 pm
old salt wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:41 am Crossfire Hurricane was already underway by the time Sussmann went to the FBI. You just keep kicking up the same old dust cloud.
You still don't get it, because you're like every other tinfoil hat conspiracist: you only look at pieces of a story, instead of the entire story. which all involve HRC & the same few key FBI officialsWhy? Because when you put the whole story together, your conspiracy falls apart. So you move back and forth between looking at one small piece (investigation into Manafort) and another small piece (pulling FISA warrants).....and REFUSE to look at the whole.

Here's the whole: You claim that Hillary was working with the FBI directly show us my words where I said she was working DIRECTLY. Her hired stooges were doing it via cutouts & leaking to the media lapdogs.., and the goal was to discredit Trump by launching a fake investigation into the Trump campaign.

If this was true, Hillary started and stopped with Crossfire Hurricane. Why? Because she now has the fake investigation underway, which you told us was her goal. Her goal is now met. Crossfire Hurricane was still underway & had not yielded anything yet

So now you have a whole mess of stuff to explain. as I have before. & before, & before...

-why did Steele keep working on the dossier for months after Crossfire was launched in a conspiracy between Hillary and the FBI? why not add another brick to the load, another investigation to leak.
-why did Sussman lie to the FBI, when Hillary's goal had been achieved months before? Why would the FBI report this lie if they're in on the conspiracy with Hillary and Sussmann? leaks not reports. the investigations were still underway.
-why the F would ANYONE pull a FISA warrant if the FBI started a fake investigation at the behest of Hillary? That would be pointless.because it worked. they got the warrants & continued spying, hoping to get something incriminating.
-why did your Deep State, in your words, "set up" the TrumpTower meeting with a Russian spy? Crossfire had already started, there's no need to set up Fredo. because the Russian lawyer lady who asked for the meeting also just happened to be a Fusion GPS client.
This countered HRC's server story --see he had one too.

...and on and on and on. You can't square the circle, OS. And instead of simply admitting this, and going on with your life......you double down and ignore all these massive gaps on logic.
You keep making the same general claims. I keep refuting them with the same specific responses.
You're just wasting my time & anyone else who falls down your rabbit hole.
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:45 pm show us my words where I said she was working DIRECTLY.
For the third time now......

old salt wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:41 am The FBI was Hillary’s collaborator, not her victim
[/quote]

Do I need to use a bigger font? No mention of "cutout" whatever the F that means this week.
old salt wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:45 pm why not add another brick to the load, another investigation to leak.
Because that's stupid, and you're not this stupid.

You're telling us that the FBI is colluding with Hillary to launch a fake investigation into Trump.

They succeed at that, and Crossfire Hurricane starts.

And yet with a serious face, you think these same people would, to use another of your theories, go in front of a FISA Judge and perjure themselves...risking jail time an the end of their career "because" they want a second fake investigation?

How stupid do you want me to believe you are, OS? You're not an idiot. Stop pretending you're a moron. It's tiring.

This doesn't make sense. You KNOW it doesn't make sense.
old salt wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:45 pm .....because it worked. they got the warrants & continued spying, hoping to get something incriminating.
No. Remember....it was a fake investigation, plotted by Hillary. It doesn't make sense if they actually get convictions, OS.

Because that now means they're launching a REAL investigation. So that doesn't hold water, sorry.
a fan wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:45 pm -why did your Deep State, in your words, "set up" the TrumpTower meeting with a Russian spy? Crossfire had already started, there's no need to set up Fredo
old salt wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:45 pm because the Russian lawyer lady who ask for the meeting also just happened to be a Fusion GPS client.
? So what? The investigation is underway. The Fredo meeting is pointless.

If this was a setup? Here's how it would go down.

The instant Trump hires Manafort, Hillary calls Comey and tells him that "you know that Manafort was on Putin's payroll in Ukraine, installing one of his puppets. I want you to open a fake investigation on Trump and Manafort for colluding with Putin.".

And then leak the investigation to the press.

That it. That accomplishes every goal you are claiming, no one is at risk of losing a job. Comey has his probable cause, and there's no need for any of the other nonsense you're droning on about.....Flynn, Papadop, Stone, Fredo, FISA, Steel......all irrelevant.

And no one can stop this from happening.

(Pssst...that's not what happened)
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:03 pm
old salt wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:45 pm show us my words where I said she was working DIRECTLY.

old salt wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:41 am The FBI was Hillary’s collaborator, not her victim
Do I need to use a bigger font? No mention of "cutout" whatever the F that means this week.

I didn't say it. You just inferred it. I should avoid complex concepts like cutouts or plausible deniability, they overwhelm your tobbler logic. That's one of your favorite misrepresentation techniques.
old salt wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:45 pm why not add another brick to the load, another investigation to leak.

You're telling us that the FBI is colluding with Hillary to launch a fake investigation into Trump.

And yet with a serious face, you think these same people would, to use another of your theories, go in front of a FISA Judge and perjure themselves...risking jail time an the end of their career "because" they want a second fake investigation?
Independent channels using "evidence" or "tips" funded by the same source.

How stupid do you want me to believe you are, OS? You're not an idiot. Stop pretending you're a moron. It's tiring.

old salt wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:45 pm .....because it worked. they got the warrants & continued spying, hoping to get something incriminating.
No. Remember....it was a fake investigation, plotted by Hillary. It doesn't make sense if they actually get convictions, OS.

Because that now means they're launching a REAL investigation. So that doesn't hold water, sorry.
Close to an election, just saying an investigation is being launched is all that's needed. The media will fill in the blanks.
a fan wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:45 pm -why did your Deep State, in your words, "set up" the TrumpTower meeting with a Russian spy? Crossfire had already started, there's no need to set up Fredo
old salt wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:45 pm because the Russian lawyer lady who ask for the meeting also just happened to be a Fusion GPS client.

The instant Trump hires Manafort, Hillary calls Comey and tells him that "you know that Manafort was on Putin's payroll in Ukraine, installing one of his puppets. I want you to open a fake investigation on Trump and Manafort for colluding with Putin.".

And then leak the investigation to the press. HRC didn't need to. The DNC had that covered when the Chalupa lady went to the Ukrainian Embassy & got the unofficial, uncorroborated black cash ledger &, of course, leaked it to the press. Just another brick in the load.

That it. That accomplishes every goal you are claiming, no one is at risk of losing a job. Comey has his probable cause, and there's no need for any of the other nonsense you're droning on about.....Flynn, Papadop, Stone, Fredo, FISA, Steel......all irrelevant.

[/quote]
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:31 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:03 pm

I didn't say it. You just inferred it. I should avoid complex concepts like cutouts or plausible deniability, they overwhelm your tobbler logic. That's one of your favorite misrepresentation techniques.

Independent channels using "evidence" or "tips" funded by the same source.

Close to an election, just saying an investigation is being launched is all that's needed. The media will fill in the blanks.

And then leak the investigation to the press. HRC didn't need to. The DNC had that covered when the Chalupa lady went to the Ukrainian Embassy & got the unofficial, uncorroborated black cash ledger &, of course, leaked it to the press. Just another brick in the load.

[/quote]

You were complaining about this and the Rudy and Trump’s desire to have Zelensky announce a Biden investigation….

https://www.cnn.com/2017/12/29/politics ... index.html

:lol: :lol:
old salt

Post by old salt »

... it wasn't a fake wiener. :lol:
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:31 pm I didn't say it. You just inferred it. I should avoid complex concepts like cutouts or plausible deniability, they overwhelm your tobbler logic. That's one of your favorite misrepresentation techniques.
No, you should actually say what you mean, and stop moving the goalposts around when you find out your silly theories are so stupid that a 5yo could debunk them.

You told us that you think that Hillary colluded with the FBI. No mention of middle men. And even if there was a middle man? Irrelevant.

Here's your (and McCarthy's, while we're at it) theory: Hillary's "cut out" (snicker, like that changes anything) asks Comey to open an investigation into Manafort. Comey opens Crossfire Hurricane. and leaks it to the press. Boom, done. That's it. End of line.

No need for Fredo's meeting, FISA, the Steele Dossier, Flynn "getting tricked into lying",etc. All the other hairbrained silly examples of your "Deep State' would be a complete and utter waste of time. Not to mention dangerous for your "Deep Staters" who would never put themselves at personal risk to further this conspiracy of yours.

Because Crossfire Hurricane..what you allege is a fake investigation....is already underway.

So any of those above actions no longer make sense (Fredo, FISA, etc), because this is all masterminded by Hillary and Comey....any additional FBI lies or perjury, or even pulled warrants are superfluous. There's no need for any of that. Crossfire is off and running, and the press got the leak, right?

And why is there now no need for Flynn, the Fredo "set up", perjured FISA warrant, etc.

Using your own words.....
old salt wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:45 pm Close to an election, just saying an investigation is being launched is all that's needed. The media will fill in the blanks.
Hoisted on your own petard.

Now what? Move the goalposts again?
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:02 pm ... it wasn't a fake wiener. :lol:
:lol: :lol: You would know! :lol: :lol:
old salt

Post by old salt »

a fan wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:06 pm
old salt wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:31 pm I didn't say it. You just inferred it. I should avoid complex concepts like cutouts or plausible deniability, they overwhelm your tobbler logic. That's one of your favorite misrepresentation techniques.
No, you should actually say what you mean, and stop moving the goalposts around when you find out your silly theories are so stupid that a 5yo could debunk them.It wasn't even my words you misrepresented. You took a headline from an article I quoted & treated that as if it was a direct quote from me.

You told us that you think that Hillary colluded with the FBI. No mention of middle men. And even if there was a middle man? Irrelevant.
Collusion can take place via middlemen. Look at all the Trump intermediaries accused in the Russia collusion hoax.

Here's your (and McCarthy's, while we're at it) theory: Hillary's "cut out" (snicker, like that changes anything) asks Comey to open an investigation into Manafort. Comey opens Crossfire Hurricane. and leaks it to the press. Boom, done. That's it. End of line.
A cutout allows plausible deniability to the principal. That's why Robbie the Mook's testimony mattered.

No need for Fredo's meeting, FISA, the Steele Dossier, Flynn "getting tricked into lying",etc. All the other hairbrained silly examples of your "Deep State' would be a complete and utter waste of time. Not to mention dangerous for your "Deep Staters" who would never put themselves at personal risk to further this conspiracy of yours.

Because Crossfire Hurricane..what you allege is a fake investigation....is already underway.

So any of those above actions no longer make sense (Fredo, FISA, etc), because this is all masterminded by Hillary and Comey....any additional FBI lies or perjury, or even pulled warrants are superfluous. There's no need for any of that. Crossfire is off and running, and the press got the leak, right?

And why is there now no need for Flynn, the Fredo "set up", perjured FISA warrant, etc.

old salt wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:45 pm Close to an election, just saying an investigation is being launched is all that's needed. The media will fill in the blanks....or a leak about a Logan Act prosecution.

Now what? Move the goalposts again? No matter how much new evidence Durham unearths & gets in the record, you'll continue to dismiss it as moving the goal posts
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:22 pm
a fan wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:06 pm
No, you should actually say what you mean, and stop moving the goalposts around when you find out your silly theories are so stupid that a 5yo could debunk them.It wasn't even my words you misrepresented. You took a headline from an article I quoted & treated that as if it was a direct quote from me.

Collusion can take place via middlemen. Look at all the Trump intermediaries accused in the Russia collusion hoax.

A cutout allows plausible deniability to the principal. That's why Robbie the Mook's testimony mattered.

old salt wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:45 pm Close to an election, just saying an investigation is being launched is all that's needed. The media will fill in the blanks....or a leak about a Logan Act prosecution.

Now what? Move the goalposts again? No matter how much new evidence Durham unearths & gets in the record, you'll continue to dismiss it as moving the goal posts
https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2022/0 ... y-j07.html

Process crime.

Soon afterwards, the jury returned its unanimous verdict of not guilty. The jury foreperson spoke with the press afterwards, although she declined to give her name. “The government had the job of proving beyond a reasonable doubt,” she said. “We broke it down ... as a jury. It didn’t pan out in the government’s favor.”

In response to a question about whether the case should have been brought, she replied, “Personally, I don’t think it should have been prosecuted because I think we have better time or resources to use or spend to other things that affect the nation as a whole than a possible lie to the FBI. We could spend that time more wisely.”
a fan

Post by a fan »

old salt wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:22 pm It wasn't even my words you misrepresented. You took a headline from an article I quoted & treated that as if it was a direct quote from me.
Don't care, because you're playing games, and aren't denying that you do indeed believe that Hillary and the FBI colluded to announce a fake investigation into the Trump campaign.

Yet you can't square this with all the other happenings in our little tale.

Hilariously, you're not even bothering to try. Like: why would an FBI agent perjure themselves to pull a FISA warrant, if Crossfire Hurricane is already underway? There's no need. The FBI is "in on it"...so why put your job at risk?

And you can't explain this away....so you come back with a bunch of nonsense about "middle men", hoping I won't notice that you can't explain the FISA warrants.

-or why Steele kept working on a totally unneeded dossier
-or why they "set up" Fredo in Trump Tower (your belief, not mine)
-or why the FBI agents perjured themselves (your belief, not mine) to get Flynn

And those are just a few of your wild claims over the last six+ years. None of it strings together if Hillary started the whole thing.

Each piece of evidence Durham "unearths" weakens your case....it makes it MORE clear that all these people in the FBI, DoJ, etc. were working completely independently, and wasting everyone's time investigating Trump's people simply because Team Trump made stupid choices (hiring Manafort; firing Comey), and because they couldn't stop lying to everyone every chance they got.

You ALWAYS ignore all the lying TeamTrump did, and act like is some sort of footnote, instead of the REASON these agencies kept investigating.

Because if the FBI, DoJ, etc. were all acting independently? Now the FISA warrant makes sense. And the FBI FLynn interview makes sense. And the fact that the Fredo meeting wasn't leaked to the press tells you that nope, the Deep State didn't set that up....and we didn't find out until Fredo copped to the meeting.

Sheesh. Come up with something better next time that actually makes a little sense.
Typical Lax Dad

"she agreed with the decision."

She didn’t “make” the decision. Doesn’t sound like she fabricated a story. You have HDS…..your article is meaningless as the case fell apart in court.
old salt

Post by old salt »

Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:01 pm

She didn’t “make” the decision. Doesn’t sound like she fabricated a story. You have HDS…..your article is meaningless as the case fell apart in court.
...the Russians must have hacked her twitter account :

https://twitter.com/hillaryclinton/stat ... 33?lang=en
Typical Lax Dad

old salt wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:03 am
Typical Lax Dad wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:01 pm

...the Russians must have hacked her twitter account :

https://twitter.com/hillaryclinton/stat ... 33?lang=en
HDS.
Seacoaster(1)

Post by Seacoaster(1) »

The Deep State is again making the criminal Michael Flynn say crazy things:

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 8669130753
kramerica.inc

Post by kramerica.inc »

'What are they hiding?': Group sues Biden and National Archives over JFK assassination records

President Joe Biden last year postponed the release of 16,000 records until Dec. 15, but the Mary Ferrell Foundation says the delay was illegal.
Oct. 19, 2022, 6:00 AM EDT
By Marc Caputo
The country's largest online source of JFK assassination records is suing President Joe Biden and the National Archives to force the federal government to release all remaining documents related to the most mysterious murder of a U.S. president nearly 60 years ago.

The Mary Ferrell Foundation filed the federal lawsuit Wednesday one year after Biden issued a memo postponing the release of a final trove of 16,000 records assembled under the President John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act of 1992, which Congress passed without opposition in response to Oliver Stone's Oscar-nominated film “JFK.”

The JFK records act, signed by President Bill Clinton, required that the documents be made public by Oct. 26, 2017, but President Donald Trump delayed the release and kicked the can to Biden, who critics say continued the policy of federal obfuscation that has existed since Kennedy was assassinated Nov. 22, 1963, in an open motorcade at Dealey Plaza in Dallas.

“It’s high time that the government got its act together and obeyed the spirit and the letter of the law,” said the vice president of the nonpartisan Mary Ferrell Foundation, Jefferson Morley, an expert on the assassination and the CIA.

“This is about our history and our right to know it,” said Morley, the author of the JFK Facts blog.

Morley’s sentiment is shared by fellow historians, open government advocates and even some members of the Kennedy family, who usually don’t comment on the assassination.

“It was a momentous crime, a crime against American democracy. And the American people have the right to know,” said Robert Kennedy Jr., the son and namesake of JFK’s brother. “The law requires the records be released. It’s bizarre. It’s been almost 60 years since my uncle’s death. What are they hiding?”

Most experts believe that the unreleased or heavily redacted records almost certainly don’t include irrefutable proof that shows others were complicit in the murder of Kennedy along with accused shooter Lee Harvey Oswald.

What the records would shed more light on, they say, is a seminal period in American history linked to JFK’s presidency and assassination: Cold War operations by U.S. intelligence agents, U.S.-Cuba relations and the plot to kill dictator Fidel Castro, and the war on the Mafia waged by then-Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy, who was assassinated five years after his brother.

The hidden documents, however, could also show something potentially more sinister: CIA contacts with Oswald while Kennedy was still alive, which the CIA has repeatedly covered up, according to experts like Rolf Mowatt-Larssen, a former CIA agent who is critical of the agency and has lectured about JFK's assassination at Harvard University.

“What I think happened, in a nutshell, is that Oswald was recruited into a rogue CIA plot,” Mowatt-Larssen said. “This group of three, four or five rogues decided their motive [was] to get rid of Kennedy after the Bay of Pigs and the Cuban Missile Crisis because they thought it was their patriotic duty given the threat the country was under at the time and their views, which would be more hard-line or more radically anti-communist and very extreme politically.”

In a statement to NBC News, the CIA said it is adhering to the JFK records act and Biden’s memo, which called for the release of the documents by Dec. 15. The National Archives and Records Administration, the agency in charge of the JFK documents, also said it’s complying with the law and the procedures Biden outlined.

But the lawsuit, filed Wednesday in San Francisco federal court, argues that the federal agencies haven’t followed the law and that both Biden’s executive order and Trump's previous delay violated the 1992 statute, creating new loopholes and avenues for further unjustifiable postponements after six decades of opacity.

The suit asks a judge to declare Biden's memo void and disclose the records as Congress intended 30 years ago. Biden’s memo blamed the coronavirus pandemic for slowing the disclosure process, an argument rejected by the foundation’s attorney, Bill Simpich.

“It’s a ‘dog ate my homework’ argument,” Simpich said. “This case is all about delay. The agencies always have new and better excuses.”

The foundation fears that agencies haven’t made enough progress in the year since the memo was issued in meeting the basic rules of disclosure under the JFK records act, necessitating the lawsuit.

The 16,000 documents are among the most sensitive records concerning JFK’s assassination. About 70% of them are controlled by the CIA, followed by the FBI, which is in charge of about 23% of the records, according to Morley’s count.

The suit alleges the federal government unlawfully redacted 11 specific records, including: a 1961 memo to reorganize the CIA after the failed Bay of Pigs invasion in Cuba, personnel files of three CIA officers tied to Oswald, a 1962 Defense Department “false flag” plan to stage a “violent incident” in the U.S. that would be blamed on Cuba, records relating to the Castro assassination plot, and a JFK document removed from Watergate burglar E. Howard Hunt’s security file.

The foundation is also asking the court to order the National Archives to find records that are “known to exist but that are not part of the JFK Collection.”

One of those records, according to the lawsuit, concerns George Joannides, who was the chief of covert action at the CIA’s Miami station and “served as case officer for a New Orleans-based CIA-funded exile group that had a series of encounters with Lee Oswald in 1963.” The lawsuit accuses the CIA of wrongly withholding files related to Joannides from the National Archives.

In another instance, the lawsuit asks the court to compel the public release of taped recordings of a man named Carlos Marcello, who allegedly told a cellmate that he was involved in JFK’s assassination. Transcripts of the recordings exist, but the foundation wants to hear the recordings to “fully evaluate the veracity and significance of these conversations.” Marcello died in 1993.

The foundation says the timing of the lawsuit is coincidental to Trump’s fight over classified records with the Justice Department and the National Archives, an agency that is seldom in the news but now plays a central role in the investigation of records stored at Trump's Mar-a-Lago club in Florida after he left office.

JFK assassination historian David Talbot, a Trump critic, said he sees an irony in the two cases.

“They decided to pillory Trump over this issue because he’s a political enemy, but they’re guilty of violating records laws themselves with the JFK records act: Trump took documents the federal government owned, but they’re sitting on documents that belong to the American people,” said Talbot, the author of “Brothers: The Hidden History of the Kennedy Years” and “The Devil’s Chessboard,” about the rise of the national security state.

A spokesman for Trump declined to comment.

Talbot said the agencies' stonewalling and the Warren Commission’s disputed conclusion in 1964 that Oswald was a lone wolf has only led people to mistrust the government.

An expert on conspiracy theories, Joseph E. Uscinski, a University of Miami political science professor, says his polling and research have shown that a majority of Americans don’t believe Oswald acted alone, making it the most popular conspiracy theory in the country.

Uscinski said he’s hesitant to draw a direct line between lack of trust in the government and the refusal to release the JFK records, but he argued the feds essentially have themselves to blame.

"The whole argument about documents is stupid. The CIA is wrong. All of this should have been released a long time ago, and it’s shameful the government has yet to do so," Uscinski said. "At the same time, there’s not a document sitting in a government vault somewhere that says, ‘We did it.’”
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politi ... -rcna52660
MDlaxfan76

Post by MDlaxfan76 »

Seacoaster(1) wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:49 am The Deep State is again making the criminal Michael Flynn say crazy things:

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 8669130753
Saw an episode of Frontline last night on this nutcase traitor to America.

Return to “POLITICS”