CLC 2024

D3 Mens Lacrosse
laxdad1434

Re: CLC 2024

Post by laxdad1434 »

EasternShoreLaxGuy wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:54 pm Keane parents are equivalent to St Mary’s when it comes to not being able to shut their mouth. They should sit away from the live stream
😂 considering the Salisbury team walked on the field with a “ We got words for Kean…SUCK IT” and their fans cheered them on. I think a little Keans fan cheering is less of an issue. Scumbag move by Salisbury.
laxrules

Post by laxrules »

laxdad1434 wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:30 pm [quote=EasternShoreLaxGuy post_id=534224 time=<a href="tel:1711824859">1711824859</a> user_id=3237]
Keane parents are equivalent to St Mary’s when it comes to not being able to shut their mouth. They should sit away from the live stream
😂 considering the Salisbury team walked on the field with a “ We got words for Kean…SUCK IT” and their fans cheered them on. I think a little Keans fan cheering is less of an issue. Scumbag move by Salisbury.
[/quote]

That’s because no one likes Kean. They don’t do themselves any favors with parents comments at games on forums(you)….coach at Kean is also a well known big mouth who inflates his team based on beating Ana Maria, salve Regina and manhattanville….

Salisbury
CNU
Stockton
MW
Kean
Montclair

Defense is still an issue! Goalie and defenders!
ScottieRodgers

Post by ScottieRodgers »

laxdad1434 wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:34 am
SKUD wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:16 am What is your prediction for the EOY standings laxdad?
Salisbury
CNU
Kean
UMW
Stockton
MSU
Considering todays games I think Kean has a shot at dead last.
EasternShoreLaxGuy

Post by EasternShoreLaxGuy »

laxdad1434 wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:30 pm
EasternShoreLaxGuy wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:54 pm Keane parents are equivalent to St Mary’s when it comes to not being able to shut their mouth. They should sit away from the live stream
So it was you screaming at the refs cause your kid can’t play at a high enough level. Just get away from the live stream microphone in 2 years is all I’m asking. I won’t be tuning into a kean stream until then because they’re irrelevant
laxdad1434

Post by laxdad1434 »

EasternShoreLaxGuy wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:29 pm
So it was you screaming at the refs cause your kid can’t play at a high enough level. Just get away from the live stream microphone in 2 years is all I’m asking. I won’t be tuning into a kean stream until then because they’re irrelevant
:lol: that was probably your kid leading the chants...no wonder coming from a doosh like yourself. Heard they did the same at the Catholic game as well. You must be proud.
Backlax

Post by Backlax »

Lighten up Francis.
Motorman

Post by Motorman »

laxdad1434 wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:47 pm
:lol: that was probably your kid leading the chants...no wonder coming from a doosh like yourself. Heard they did the same at the Catholic game as well. You must be proud.
Senior Day was spoiled, poor planning by media staff.Kean was kind enough to give the larger bleachers to Salisbury. The smaller bleachers allowed home team to appear as if they had a decent crowd, sadly no. Gulls travel 300 miles and overwhelm Kean on the field, in the stands, even the tailgate. Kean did dominate the loud, obnoxious Dad in the stands category.
EasternShoreLaxGuy

Forgot it was senior day… did you get some field time today laxdad?
Asgot

Post by Asgot »

SKUD wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:16 am What is your prediction for the EOY standings laxdad?
Based on SOS it looks like
Salisbury
CNU
Stockton
UMW
Kean
MSU

I thought that UMW would be 3rd but Stockton beat them head to head a it looks like Stockton is better on defense and in the goal right now
Laxaholic123

Post by Laxaholic123 »

Saw part of the UMW Stockton game. The game was make it take it, whoever was winning the faceoff was scoring. There was not much defense or great goalie play, just a lot of offense. Face Offs determined this game in my opinion.
laxdad1434

Post by laxdad1434 »

Motorman wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:53 pm
Senior Day was spoiled, poor planning by media staff.Kean was kind enough to give the larger bleachers to Salisbury. The smaller bleachers allowed home team to appear as if they had a decent crowd, sadly no. Gulls travel 300 miles and overwhelm Kean on the field, in the stands, even the tailgate. Kean did dominate the loud, obnoxious Dad in the stands category.
Poor planning for sure. As far as the crowd, it was easily 2/1 Kean. You got the big bleachers because that's the AWAY teams stands. The Gulls players won the Loud, Obnoxious award. Chirping during the game is understandable, but acting like scumbags in front of little kids and families is a little much. The better team won by 9 goals, but they gave up 13.

What did you guys do with all that meat you couldn't BBQ? I sure hope it didn't go bad.
laxdad1434

Post by laxdad1434 »

Asgot wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:09 pm
Based on SOS it looks like
Salisbury
CNU
Stockton
UMW
Kean
MSU

I thought that UMW would be 3rd but Stockton beat them head to head a it looks like Stockton is better on defense and in the goal right now
Saturday's Kean/Stockton match will likely decide 3rd place.
Motorman

Post by Motorman »

laxdad1434 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:25 pm
Poor planning for sure. As far as the crowd, it was easily 2/1 Kean. You got the big bleachers because that's the AWAY teams stands. The Gulls players won the Loud, Obnoxious award. Chirping during the game is understandable, but acting like scumbags in front of little kids and families is a little much. The better team won by 9 goals, but they gave up 13.

What did you guys do with all that meat you couldn't BBQ? I sure hope it didn't go bad.
All good fun. Win a couple and we hope to see you come playoff time. Was a great day for lax.
laxdad1434

Post by laxdad1434 »

Motorman wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:27 pm
laxdad1434 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:25 pm

All good fun. Win a couple and we hope to see you come playoff time. Was a great day for lax.
Yep, hopefully! Take care.
homerfan14

Post by homerfan14 »

Stockton getting absolutely embarrassed at Salisbury right now. Fell behind 7-0 after first quarter and that was all she wrote. Stockton getting killed on faceoffs and low wing dodges, but really from anywhere the Gulls decide to dodge from. Sloppy game overall and quite a stark difference than last years game where the ospreys led (at least momentarily) in the third quarter to the eventual national champs. Gotta figure Kean and more so LaxDad are excited for saturday after seeing this performance and how the ospreys have played overall the last few games. they lose to Arcadia in not a particularly competitive game at all and should've been a wake up call but clearly that and only a 1 goal win over umw hasnt motivated them much.
laxdad1434

Post by laxdad1434 »

homerfan14 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:42 pm Stockton getting absolutely embarrassed at Salisbury right now. Fell behind 7-0 after first quarter and that was all she wrote. Stockton getting killed on faceoffs and low wing dodges, but really from anywhere the Gulls decide to dodge from. Sloppy game overall and quite a stark difference than last years game where the ospreys led (at least momentarily) in the third quarter to the eventual national champs. Gotta figure Kean and more so LaxDad are excited for saturday after seeing this performance and how the ospreys have played overall the last few games. they lose to Arcadia in not a particularly competitive game at all and should've been a wake up call but clearly that and only a 1 goal win over umw hasnt motivated them much.
Excited yes, but not looking past Maritime. They just got their best player back and Kean lost to them last year. Hopefully Kean wins tomorrow and plays well Saturday.
shorelax22

Post by shorelax22 »

Kean vs. Stockton was a barn burner. Kean was up 8-3 and Stockton came back to win it in OT. Laxdad can we get your analysis?
Motorman

Post by Motorman »

LaxDad didn’t like the Stockton chant either.
EasternShoreLaxGuy

How many times do the CNU 5th years want to live through this same old story
Backlax

Post by Backlax »

Long live the King!

Return to “D3 MENS LACROSSE”