Tewaaraton 2023

D1 Womens Lacrosse
watcherinthewoods

Re: Tewaaraton 2023

Post by watcherinthewoods »

Freakishly amazing athleticism. The first time I saw her play was fall ball 2018. KAH was using her on the circle and she was also taking reps at draw. It did not take me long to figure out who #27 was ... she absolutely lived up to the buzz around her recruiting. Clearly the best player in the college ranks this season.
tothedraw

Post by tothedraw »

I didn't see many NU games this year. But when I did I was thoroughly impressed by Scane. Relentless worker, drove hard but didn't force it and seemed to love every minute of it. She earned and deserved the award and that championship. Congrats to her.
njbill

Post by njbill »

watcherinthewoods wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:01 am Freakishly amazing athleticism. The first time I saw her play was fall ball 2018. KAH was using her on the circle and she was also taking reps at draw. It did not take me long to figure out who #27 was ... she absolutely lived up to the buzz around her recruiting. Clearly the best player in the college ranks this season.
And don’t forget, KAH cut her (her own recruit) from the U19 team, I believe, in the summer of 2018. Then she got her on campus and saw her every day at practice. Must’ve thought, hmm, maybe I could use her on the U19 team after all. So she put her back on. Perhaps it has happened before, but I’ll bet it’s exceedingly rare that a player who gets cut from a national team is then put back on the team later on (excluding an injury substitution).
LuvLax

Post by LuvLax »

Return to “D1 WOMENS LACROSSE”